Old kia:
Cell:
Majin buu:
Super buu:
Kid buu:
Baby:
Omega shenron:
Brolly:

Story so far sad Well nothing yet blaugh )

Made up profile:
Name:
history:

Made ups:
Made up profile:She's from the future just like trunks and came for the same reson:save the earth
Name: Kyoko
race:saiyan/dragon
history:its on the profile
Made up profile:She's from the future just like trunks and came for the same reson:save the earth
Name: Kyoko
race:saiyan/dragon
history:its on the profile
((is that ok?can i join?) wink

Quotable Lunatic

yes you can

Quotable Lunatic

Trunks just came back to see how the gang was doing."Wheres gohan?And goku?I'll find them soon enough."Keeps flying until reaches capsule corp."I bet mom would love to see me I better stop there."

Quotable Lunatic

(We can start now)
Trunks walked into capsule corp.
"um..Excuse me miss is my mom around?"
Lady:I believe she went on an errend."
Trunks:Uh....thanks"

Quotable Lunatic

Trunks was flying through the city."I sure hope mom gets home soon.Huh whats this?A robbery?Well I better help."Gunshots were herd."Hey didn't you ever learn that robbing banks isn't good.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You got ten seconds to drop the cash and run.10....9.....""Whats this kid going to do" laughs."4....3....2.....1.... ok you had your ten seconds."Trunks pulls out his sword and cuts the bags of money."Were getting out of here ahhhh"The thieves said as they ran away.
at the time kyoko flew to the secne."i guess i came to late...oh well..i better get to capsule corp i need something for the thing thats going to happen today"she flew to capsule corp and landed in the entrance and asked a lady where bulma was but the lady said she wasnt there at the moment so she sat down and waited.((sorry i took so long i was r/ping somewhere else))

Quotable Lunatic

Trunks flie back to capsule corp and runs in.Trunks then notices the girl."Um...who are you?"
Knuckles the ehconda
Trunks flie back to capsule corp and runs in.Trunks then notices the girl."Um...who are you?"
" oh hi im kyoko and im looking for bulma"she looks at the guy."You must be trunks"

Quotable Lunatic

"yep so tell me what buisness do you have with my mother?"

Quotable Lunatic

(Got to go sry)
"i need a spaceship there somethig happening tonight that i have to train for."((are we in the future or the past?))
((Hey can i join as Vegeta or Goku..im good as both but can you pick for me..im not good at quick choices))
Knuckles the ehconda
(Got to go sry)
((kk))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out