No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18

User Image

Shoga del Sol

-+-++++"I remember searching for the perfect words
I was hoping you might change your mind
I remember the soldier standing next to me
Riding on the Metro"+-+-

Shoga was a bit surprised. Hearing Kuja continue to address him as an old friend, the Saiyan came to his feet. "It's been a long time Kuja..I thought you would've changed." He said with a nod. "But I am glad I was wrong." He jested crossing his arms, looking at the other man with a smirk. "Having fun on this planet?"

User Image
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

“Anger is a great force. If you control it,

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

➏☽➅☽➏ Tamashi Satan ➏☾➅☾➏

Tamashi slipped the few bags Chiyo had given him into one hand, he wished she'd give him more but decided not to push. As the other boy appeared he hung back, and snorted under his breath "Show off." When the other boy started rambling he stopped paying attention, ignoring the boys remarks, he'd chosen not to question the amount of food Chiyo had gotten because he thought that was rude. When Chiyo mentioned the two looking alike he shook his head. "I was an only child." He ruffled his hair, noticing that the other boy did look similar to him.

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.”
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠
Son Gojan

User Image

Gojan had a surprised look when she asked him how he would get it back and if he would need alot of fish. Although one or two fish should be fine. "I can handle it. They're not that heavy." Gojan told her. The conversation took a strange turn, but Gojan didn't mind it since he was from the country. It wasn't like he had too many manners. He had a somewhat surprised look when she asked if they were related and he exhamined Tamashi a bit more closely. "Hmm that is pretty strange. Wooooow. Now that you mention it we do look alot alike." Gojan told her. He started laughing at that fact rubbing the back of his head. "Unfortunetly no. I'm an only child too. I live out in the Son family home by the Son family shrine. Although I live by myself so that's not possible." Gojan said.

Dedicated Loiterer

-sigh-
i'm gone for a few months and look what happens.
anybody still alive out there?

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Wow...this was a humbling experience. Stumbling upon this old RP. I think I actually did worse here than in the first one...but DAMN IT WAS FUNNY!

Taro: ~Looks at Kuja~ Doitsu...are you saying that used to be me? It appears as though you took a picture of Vegeto, threw in some of Gohan De Vegeta...and then tried to mix the abridged series into one thing and called it a character. And you're telling me that this was me?

Doitsu: Well...he was part of the original concept for you.

Taro: I'm not silly and I'm not funny. I don't even have a very good sense of humor. And I'm especially not some damn bipolar space emperor who carries around his mother's tiara like an idiot.

Doitsu: Look...I wasn't as good back then...everyone starts somewhere.

Taro: Yes, I suppose. But you started somewhere really bad. I think even Gohan De Vegeta was better than this....

Kuja: But without me, you wouldn't be here, right?

Taro: I don't need you, idiot. The fact that you never made it past page 18 of one RP shows that...

Kuja: NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD

Taro: Can I just kill him?

Doitsu: He's already dead. You're just sort of...remembering him. You know, like Dr. Who?
*Instant Transmition* ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces