Tamashi 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sariss 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on November 26, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

User Image

This is a revival/alternate storyline from the RP started by Herofromtheheavans1

Decades have passed since the passing of the z warriors, their grandchildren, and their grandchildren following them. Of course the saiyan genes passed on and diluted, some returning to their home planets, others staying and diluting the blood, but of course, peace reigned after the hardwork of the z warriors. This new era of peace, spotted only by minor, easily extinguished evils, lasted a long time, but as we all know, could not last forever.
New stories will unfold. new friends will meet, new rivalries will be made, new crimes will occur, and of course, new battles will be fought. In the hands of a new generation, separated by time, planets, families, and as always, pride, what can bring these stories together?
RULES

1) Please respect the Rpers, as they respect you.
2) Gaia rules apply here as well
3) No cybering, or that sort of thing, keep it pg-13
4) Have fun. Romance is allowed, of course. Violence too but still GTOS. No autohitting or GMing
5) When making a killing post, make sure the other person knows, and has time to either avoid it, or accept it. Have their permission in other words.
6) When talking please use "". No ** ~~ or anything like that for actions
7) Please be literate. Try spelling correctly, I know you aren't perfect, neither am I, but try. At least five sentences.
cool Try to put at least a name and pic to your posts. Colors and frames are nice (except the eyerapingly bright ones) but all I need is a Pic and Name. or at least a link to the pic.
9)If you've read the rules send my your profile titled "To infinity and SUPERSAIYAN" <<<--- Highlight
10) Nobody can be supersaiyan for the first 50 pages. Im trying to figure out a leveling system but for now that's the limit because people get in their heads that because they can go supersaiyan they will, the leveling is too fast in a lot of these. Oh and after a fight try and show some sign of fatigue, fights wont go on forever.
11) I can and will add rules as i please.
12) Let me know if you'll be away for a while, or if you're going to quit then pm and ill say deuces. Simple, Nay?
13) To keep it under control people can only have two characters. If you prove yourself capable of controlling the two ill consider allowing you a third, but you really have to prove it.

Super Saiyan Leveling

Super Saiyan will not be available until page 50. After that the system begins.
To train to become super saiyan you have to let it be known somewhere on your posts. You have to be active for fifteen(15) pages. This means, fighting, physically training, meditating, being extremely passionate and or angry while doing any of these things, and or arguing. You have to mark the fifteen pages that you did all of these on where you alert us to your saiyan training. Do not erase them. Be constant. If your leveling becomes questionable this way you can back it up and prove yourself if questioned. I will let it be known in the updates when a new level is available.

I.E.
User Image
✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧
“The shy man does have some slight revenge upon society for the torture it inflicts upon him. He is able, to a certain extent, to communicate his misery. He frightens
✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧

Spirit

▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌
▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌
▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌

╔═
Fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting. Meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating meditating. Training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training training.

═╝

▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌
▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌
▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌

✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧
other people as much as they frighten him. He acts like a damper upon the whole room, and the most jovial spirits become, in his presence, depressed and nervous.”
✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧✦ ♢ ♦✧

~Super Saiyan training- pages 56, 57, 58, 62, 63, 63.
~Super Saiyan 2 Training- Pages 105, 106, 107,105, 107, 110
~Super Siyan 3 Training- Pages 152, 153, 155, 157, 159
and so on.
PROFILES

Profile:
Name:
Race: (Saiyan, human, half-breed, namek,)
Home: (Earth, New Namek, New Vegeta, etc.)
Attacks: (For this, i realize that we all will come up with different attacks as we progress, so, let me know what it is, so i can put it on your profile. This doesnt mean you start off with a bizzillion attacks. Just start off with 5 max. You can update your prof. and send it to me.)
Gaian name:
Apperance: (Anime pics please, any will work even actual dbz pics, but if you use em try not to use em if somebody's already using them.)
Sexuality: (Only put it on here because i know someone will ask.)

Accepted Characters/Updates/OOC
User Image
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

“Anger is a great force. If you control it,

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

➏☽➅☽➏ Tamashi Satan ➏☾➅☾➏

Tamashi stood over the grave he'd finished digging and the grave marker next to it. The grave was for his mother who'd passed just days before, the marker was for his father who dissapeared. He bowed his head in silence before lifting the bag he'd packed with what he'd deemed the most valuable belongings of his parents. His fathers fighting robes and a picture of him and his parents. Hopefully he could continue the training his father had started with him in their hometown of Satan City.
The boy bowed over his parents graves once more before taking a look at his home and then taking off in flight. He landed on the edge of the city, amazed at it's sheer size. He stared up at the amazingly large buildings. He'd never seen any higher than 2 stories when he'd leave with his father for supplies but these were amazing, and so many people lived so close together.

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.”
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lingerie Briefs

Lingerie was out and about in Satan City shopping. She sighed this city was so... boring. The same old buildings the same old people and though she was surrounded Lingerie couldn't feel more alone .. no mom.. no dad... and not a friend in the world she had hoped buying some nice things would make feel better but it didn't. She bought herself an ice cone as she walked down the street.
User Image
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Tamashi walked through the town, looking up most of the time. He was still so amazed. So many people, such tall buildings, so little space. He stared up, doing his best not to bump into people, although they didn't seem to care when they did. He was mostly in a crowd. The boy was about to step into an oddly blackened road when a loud nose sent him back into a position to pounce. He saw a car drive past, atleast he thought it was one. It looked much newer than the one he'd seen in small villages with his father. A few people looked at him oddly but other than that he just tried to avoid the cars as he crossed the black roads.
Tamashi was still looking around when the people in the crowds slowly changed from men and women in suits to teenagers in more relaxed clothes with bags in hand. He couldn't understand why they had so many bags. Had they just arrived as well? He was curious but before he could ask anybody about the bags he bumped into a small blue haired girl. "Oh, I'm sorry." He bowed and looked to the girl "I should've been paying attention. Are you alright?" He questioned.

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lingerie Briefs

Lingerie looked up at the young man curiously.. Unfortunately after he bumped into her she dropped her ice cream.
" Drats!"
She looked up at him.
"You should watch where you're going pal!"
Something seemed off about him but Lingerie couldn't figure out what it was he clearly didn't act like most people in the city it was like he was in a daze. She examined him looking at him up and down slowly.
"Hmm.. You're not from around here are you?"
User Image
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Tamashi blushed and ruffled his hair as he apologized again. "I'm really really sorry, ma'ame." He looked down at the ice cream feeling guilty. He knew what it was it was just rare that he'd gotten ice cream so he wasn't exactly used to it being around. He felt bad for knocking down her treat. When she asked if he was from around here he nodded, "Uh, no, I'm from the mountains." He didn't understand why that would matter. Was it very obvious?

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lingerie Briefs

Lingerie decided to just forget about the ice cream after all it wasn't a big deal it just a crutch she was using to try and escape from her problems.

"Well that explains it. You're way to polite to be from here."

She smiled as she remembered how her parents use to take her up into the mountains a few times on vacation. But that was a long time ago.. childhood memories.

" Oh? By the way my name's Lingerie Briefs."

Lingerie extended her hand out towards the young man for a handshake.
Kuma

User Image

Kuma walked through the streets with strict authority and a scowl on his face, people stared at his tail a little to much, a great annoyance."Hey, check out the freak with the tail."Some idiot barked, catching his attention with the loudness of it. He obviously wanted to be heard and Kuma gave him that satisfactory. One finger, Kuma held out one finger, the guy looked confused at this strange gesture. Suddenly the pavement near the guy's foot imploded, something that made the Saiyan grin with glee, especially watching the guy squirm with fear."Hmph, pathetic nuisance."He declared, almost brought to chuckling with happiness. He wasn't evil, but at the same right he didn't ignore jerks to well either, he had a wild sense about him. Soon Kuma was in front of his school, Hercule High, he'd not to long transferred and still could careless for school. With a sigh he walked by the courtyard, passing more staring humans, some his future classmates.
User Image
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Tamsashi was confused at her statement. Manners just seemed like the kind of thing that stayed mostly the same from place to place. He ruffled his hair slightly in confusion but brushed the thought away as he took her hand to shake. "That's an odd name." He mentioned but smiled as he continued, "I'm Tamashi Satan." He bowed slightly. He grinned almost childishly, glad to meet someone in the city. At least the people in Satan city seemed nice enough.

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kuja De Caesar

User Image

A loud crash could be heard across half the world as the ground shook. A young man and his father stepped close to the crater created by what they believed to be a meteor. However, at the bottom of the crater, was no meteor. It was a Saiyan space pod. "Hey pappi! Look at that! A giant space egg!" the young farm boy said to his father. The elderly man looked to the boy and smiled. "Mhm, that's right son. And that means we gotta take this here egg inside to your mother so she can make us a giant space omlet!" the man said. However, his eyes widened as he saw his giant space egg begin to open. This was no giant space chicken either. This was a Saiyan. The man that stepped out was none other than the emperor himself, Kuja. Though he was more commonly known as Caesar, Kuja always introduced himself using his first name. He wrapped his tail around his waist and pressed the button on his scouter. "Hmm...lets see if there is any real threat on this planet. It doesn't look like it would house anything more dangerous than cute little kittens." he said as he floated into the air, completely ignoring the farmer and his son. The farmer took out his Shot gun. "Take this you freaky SOB!" he said as he fired at Kuja. However, Kuja caught the bullets and flipped one of them at the man's house, which was about a mile away. His scouter was a good, upgraded model with an advanced targeting system built in. The bullet hit the gas line in the house. This caused the gas to leak, and the spark caused it to set fire. Needless to say, the house exploded. Kuja looked to the farmer again. "My my, arent you just so tough? You see aliens and you take up arms like you have the stones to face one. So, now that I'm here, tell me. Was it as easy as you thought?" he asked. The farmer backed up . Kuja stepped closer. Then he grabbed the farmer by the throat and snapped his neck without any difficulty. "Oops." he said as he looked at the child. "You and I have no quarrel, so rejoice in the fact that you will draw breath for a bit longer." he said before shooting off in the direction of a high mass of weak power levels he had discovered. In mid-flight, he disappeared, teleporting to the middle of a city filled with happy, carefree citizens. Now, he knew that there had to be at least one worthwhile fighter on this planet. So, instead of looking for a needle in the hay stack, he would fish them out the smart way. The Emperor jumped into the air and fired off several Ki blasts, causing destruction throughout most of satan city.
User Image
☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Tamashi was begining to relax when he heard screams of panic fill the city, followed shortly by multiple explosions. Aside from the oncoming attacks he felt an intensely strong energy overhead. His eyebrows knitted together and he looked up. A figure stood above the city, well floated, and he looked just as out of place as Tamashi. The boy scowled, something he rarely did, and took off into the air as well. He dropped his bag on a roof and went up to meet the figure.
"Who are you? Are you the one attacking this city?" He questioned. He couldn't let innocent people get hurt, even if this wasn't his home. He looked the man up and down, he was definitely powerful but where could he be from. He most certainly couldn't be from the mountains. "Where are you from and what're you doing here?" He asked a bit distractedly.

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

☠☠ㄨ ✖ ✗ ✘☠☠☠☠ㄨ ✖ ☠☠

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lingerie Briefs

. It was then a random ki blast hit a building near them and Lingerie quickly grabbed a large chunk saving several civilians from being hit.
"What the hell?!"
Lingerie turned away she was a little sad. Most people when they find out how strong she is tend to be scarced of her even if Lingerie didn't mean them to. While several shocked spectators watched Lingerie flew up into the air to find out who the responsible party was. When she found the man and Tamashi she looked at him up and down... somehow she knew.. Lingerie could've sworn she got a glance of his tail..
" You're a sayien..?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces