Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

{The Story}

Everyone knows the story of how the saiyan race became nothing but dust, but that never happened in other universes. What if Bardock and a hand full of other saiyan's escaped from planet vegeta before it was destroyed. Bardock and his son Goku landed on the planet earth and were taken in by an old man named Gohan where they lived their lives in peace on Earth. In the universe you know, over 20 years later, a boy named Trunks was trying to fix his time machine when things went wrong, instead of going back in time he ended in another Universe, his power to become super saiyan was lost and it seemed as if he wasn't as strong as he use to be. You would think that his only problem would be finding a way back home that is until three space pods crash on earth reveiling three saiyan tyrants, Raditz, Vegeta, and Nappa all bent on killing Goku and Bardock in the name of Frieza. Do they not know what he did to their planet and why would they kill their own kind. Join and find out what happens in Universe 16.

Saiyan OCs: 5/5
OCs: 2/5

Profile Thread

OOC Thread
User Image
RULES

User Image Gaia TOS Follow the rules of Gaia TOS. Simple, right? Right. In other words, when it comes to certain things such as romance, kissing, hugging, and things like that are all that is allowed. Violence and gore is accepted, but try to keep it to a minimal. Feel free to swear, just not excessively. No cybering.

User Image Literacy Post in a semi - Literate // Literate manner. ( 2 - 3 + Paragraphs ) Have a minimum of at least two paragraphs a post with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. A paragraph is at least 5-8 sentences long. No one liners are allowed. Try and make your posts pretty. <3 No bright, blinding colors! Post at least two times a week.

User ImageBattle Literate NO GODMODDING! None! That includes no moving other characters without a players permission, No killing other characters without both the other player's permission & without at least a notification to either a Mod or myself. No Auto-hitting, or having ridiculously talented characters with abilities that should not be possible for that breed of character – NO one is impervious to Pain. And anything else I don’t mention.

User ImageProfiles Fill out the character profile skeleton for your character completely! 3 Characters per person and do not take on more characters than you can handle or know that you will not stay with the RP and leave a lot of people hanging! Reservations will only be held for 24 hours (1 Day)! All profiles come to AtlasofAges first and must be accepted and placed into the Profile Thread before posting is allowed!. Profiles can also be sent to the Mods: Reila_Raine25, & YokaiShadow I have the right to decline any profiles I don't think fit the RP or Storyline. All profiles will be posted by myself or my mods Only in the Profile Thread.

Do not make profiles expecting me to give you super powerful power levels, it will depend souly on the profile itself, how good it is, how original it is, how many attacks there are and so forth. Try to be smart about it.

Canon Reservations don't need a profile, as I expect those who join as cannon to know the personality. If you do not know the personality you risk losing the character. To get a Cannon character pm me with the title being their name.

OCs Pm Title - - "I am Universe 16"

User ImageUser ImageCharacter Appearances Anime and CGI Pictures only please. A good example of a good CGI picture comes from any of the following games / shows: Soul Calibur, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy.

User ImageLoyaltyPlease be Loyal to the RP and respectful to me and the other Rpers who have joined. Everyone wants to have fun. <3 Do not ignore other characters. Let me knew if you want to discontinue in participating in this RP, don't just stop posting and leaving people hanging. Don't make a profile and never post. That is annoying! If you know you are too busy to be doing this then don't try to juggle it around among your busy lifestyle.

User ImagePG 16 Romance and Violence are accepted and encouraged. You know your limits when posting around Gaia and in a public thread so please don't try to push it to something that is excessively vulgar and indecent. That's what time-skips are for. Also do not be too gory when it comes to battle. Some people like it, others don't. On behalf of everyone keep it reasonable.

User ImageRP SAMPLE Please include a RP sample in your profiles! Even if I know you and how good you are, others don't so please include a sample of how good you write. ALSO if you are making reservations for a Cannon character, a RP SAMPLE is not an indication of how well you write, but rather an indication of how well you know the character you want to play as. How do you portray the character and so on.

User ImageLONG TERM This is a Long-term Role-play. MUST BE a long term Role player. If you're going to be unable to post for a while, then pm me, and then maybe we can work something out in pertains to your character. However if you do not post for an entire week and do not have a convincing reason as to why you have not been posting, your role in the RP will be removed or given to someone else.

User Image
User ImageBonus Battle Rules This in regards to Clash Battles and Beam battles. You and whoever is having a clash with you must go to the OOC and roll Two 6 six sided dice. The one with the highest roll wins the battle. In regards to Power Levels and fairness. I know in DBZ the anime, that when a weaker opponent attacked a stronger one, their attacks had no effect.That WILL NOT happen here in interest in fairness. This is how we'll work it. If you're power level is less then half of your opponents your PHYSICAL attacks can be shrugged off BUT your KI ATTACKS, will still have effect.

User ImageMisc. If you want someone to reply to you quick quote them if not then you wait till they post. To find out where the action is in the current situation, go to the OOC thread and ask I will try to have a spot on Page 1 telling where all the fights are but if I don't update all the time try asking in the OOC. I will be putting a limit of how many OC's are allowed. I'll keep it in top post. Along with how many Saiyans(this includes saiyan hybrids).I can change or add new rules as I see fit.

-------- > I ask that a status be kept up in everyone’s post. This tells the people where your character is located, who he or she is interacting with, how they are feeling, their physical status, and as optional parts: character thoughts, character accomplishments, character next move and OOC area for those just in case times you need to tell some info.

EXAMPLE (can be altered or changed to your pleasure):

Where am I? --- N/A ---
Interacting with --- N/A ---
What am I doing? --- N/A ---
I can sense people near by --- N/A ---
How am I feeling? --- a little to happy ---
Physical Health Status --- Healthy ---
What is my Power level? --- ???? of ????---
OOC: n/a

Mod: YokaiShadow & Reila_Raine25
CHARACTER OC SKELETON

[size=11]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (anime only and use IMG)
[b]Username:[/b] [Username]
[b]Name:[/b] Your OC's name
[b]Race:[/b] Human, Saiyan, Namekian, Android, Other. [If Other mention type of race]
[b]Age:[/b] Age in Earth years
[b]Personality:[/b] Character description of how he/she acts towards other and behaves in general.
[b]Alignment:[/b] Good or Evil (can change as story goes on)
[b]Weapons:[/b] [Sword, Daggers, etc.]
[b]Attacks:[/b] 1: [name and description of techniques]
2:
3:
4:
[b]Transformations:[/b] (if none put N/A, may change during rp)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]PL:[/b] [I will determine PL][/size]
NOTE: If you control a character here like say Trunks for example and want them, to go beyound their cannon limits, such as trunks limit of going ASS1 and USS, and want them to be able to go SS2, or something, then PM me letting me know and we can work out some details on how to go about it and such.

NOTE: If I left out a character you want, let me know and I'll add them in. This goes for both good and evil characters.

NOTE: Just cause a character is struck out does not mean i'm not accepting applications for them. It either means they wont be introduced for a while or that they missed the chance to be introduced so I must wait to determine what powerlevel they will be.

NOTE: About the saiyans, I'll add their SS transformation power levels as they become available.

NOTE: About how Kaioken works. Kaioken: "A Number" x's base power. But you MUST learn it from a Kai due to it's potential power. The max is 20x's base power and can not use it in any form above base form.

Username: AtlasofAges
Goku
Base: 1,400
Kaioken: a number x the base power.(max 20, may not be used while Super)
Great Ape(Oozaru): 10x base power

Username: AtlasofAges
Bardock
Base: 2,000

Username: Fatal_Shadow13
Piccolo
Base: 1,440

Username; Reila_Raine25
Gohan
Base: 1,370

Username: Reila_Raine25
Future Trunks
Base: 3,000
Super Saiyan:

Username:
Master Roshi:
Base: 180
MAX Power Mode: Base power + 50%

Username;
Bulma
Base:10

Username: Reila_Raine25
Chi-chi:
base: 137

Username: YokaiShadow
Krillen
Base: 900

Username: Vanilla Little Angel
Tien
Base: 1,000

Yamcha
Base: 880

Chiaotzu
Base: 619

Hercule(Mr.Satan)
Base:

Username: Servant Reborn
Yajirobe
Base: 970

Username: AtlasofAges (Temporary)
Raditz
Base: 2,700
Great Ape(Oozaru): 10 x base power

Username; YokaiShadow
Vegeta:
Base: 15,000

Username: Vanilla Little Angel (Temporary)
Nappa
Base: 4,000

Username:
Nail
Base:

Username:
Guldo
Base:

Username:
Burter
Base:

Username:
Jeice
Base:

Username:
Recoome
Base:

Username:
Captain Ginyu
Base:

Username:
Cui
Base:

Username:
Frieza
First Form:
Second Form:
Third:
Final Form:
FF 100%:

Username:
Cooler
Base:
Final Form:

Username:
King Cold
Base:

ANDROID SAGA

Username: Android # 17
Android 17
Base:

MAJIN BUU SAGA

SPECIALS

Username;
Janemba:
FAT:
SMALL:

Username:
Bojack
Base: TBD
Galaxy Fighter Form: TBD

Username:
Zangya

Username:
Bido

Username:
Bujin

Username:
Kogu

Username:
Hirudegarn

Broly
Base: 30,000,000
SS1: 700,000,000
Legendary Super Saiyan: 1,400,000,000

Username:
Turles
Base - TBD
Oozaru - 10x base.

Username:
Amond
Base - TBD

Username:
Cacao
Base - TBD

Username:
Daiz
Base - TBD

Username:
Rasin
Base - TBD
Merged - + Lakasei's Level

Username:
Lakasei
Base - TBD
Merged - + Rasins Level
HOW TO POWER UP

Note: In case it's not clear below. Androids DO NOT gain power levels by training, and androids like 16,17, and 18 can not gain any extra power unless wished human or another species by the dragon balls.

Note: also regarding Androids. With the exceptions of 17 and 18, they can absorb another androids power cell to gain some power. This is especially true with android 13.

Ultra Divine Water - For good guys only
Will give a 30% increase of base power at time of consumption.
Note: Must Pass Korins trials in muscle tower.

Guru's Unlock of Hidden Potential
Gives a boost of 40% of your power level at time of unlocking.
Example: if your power is 200 then you would say 200 x .40 which = 80 so your new power level would be 280.

Supreme Old Kai's Unlock of Hidden Potential(use the same formula as above to determine, or just ask me to do it.)
Normaly
65% of base power at the time of unlocking.
If Guru's unlocking came first
30% of base power at time of unlocking.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
It will TRIPLE the effect of any training done in it.
You may go in there TWO times for the entire RP.(may be overridden by a wish on the dragon balls)

Power Level Rules
Normal Training

Power level can be increased through training, either on your own or with another player character. You must devote multiple posts to your training regiment and specifically tell me you're training via pm. When your training is complete (a number of posts, actually lapsing in-game time detailing how exactly you're raising your skill), pm me and I will raise your power level by the number below in your profile.
Obviously, since your numbers go up per post, the more time spent training, the stronger you get!
Humans
3,000 per post
1/4 and lower blooded Saiyans
15,000 per post
Half-blooded Saiyans
70,000 per post
Full-blooded Saiyans
60,000 per post
Demons
65,000 per post
Half-demons
50,000 per post
Namekians
55,000 per post
Majins & other alien species
75,000 per post

Androids
Can not train to increase power unless they make a wish on the dragon balls. In which case they'll be treated as "human" unless another race is specifically asked for.

Intense Training
Sometimes, normal training is not enough- sometimes, one must train under conditions far beyound the saftey of normal training. They must gain strength quickly, and as a result they push thier body to the limit and do the impossible. In short, they undergo intense training.
Intense training functions just like normal training, with power level increase determined by the number of posts you make. However, the key difference in intense training is the severe difficulty. It is determined by your character's power level and ability, and thus what works as intense training for one character may not work for another. As a result all forms of intense training require my approval on a case by case basis. You're free to come up with your own form of intense training, but I must approve it and label it as intense.
Humans
10,000 per post
40,000 per post
Half-Blood Saiyans
160,000 per post
Full-blooded Saiyans
130,000 per post
Demons
150,000 per post
Half-Demons
70,000 per post
Namekians
125,000 per post
Majins & other alien species
165,000 per post

Androids
Can not train to increase power unless they make a wish on the dragon balls. In which case they'll be treated as "human" unless another race is specifically asked for.

Near Death Injury
All saiyan's gain power boosts after recovering from a near death injury
+100,000
Half-Blooded Saiyans
+200,000
Full-Blooded Saiyans
+400,000
Cell
+200,000

Demon Blood
(This means SERIOUS battles and is NOT coupled with training, or the "After SERIOUS battle" ability below)
After any battle Demons get +125,000 to their power level.
Demons with Transformations get +125,000 to their power level if in strongest form accessible, any other form they only +25,000 to their power level.
Half Blooded demons get +55,000 to their power level after a battle.
Half Blooded demons with transformations get +55,000 to their power level if in strongest form, any other form they only +15,000 to their power level.

Special Power Increases
for those special abilities and situations

Majin Seal
+500,000 and characters with a power level of less then 1/4 Babidi's power level must obey a direct order from Babidi.
Senzu Bean consumption
Temporary +50,000 (lasts till end of current battle)
Legendary Super Saiyan
Every post Broly gains +500,000 to his power level, which resets when he reverts to SS1 or lower.
Androids 13, 14, and 15
when absorbing energy gains 250,000 per post
Androids 19, 20
When absorbing energy gains 500,000 per post
Androids(all but 18 and 17)
that absorb another androids power cell gain 2/3's of that androids total power.

After SERIOUS Battle
Winner of battle gets 25,000 to their power levels.
Loser of battle gets 10,000 to their power levels.
If there is no winner or loser and one side or the other simply retreats or you're forced to leave the battle for some reason or another you will gain 15,000 to your power levels.
NOTE: Androids DO NOT gain from this. Unless wished human.

FOR Majins and CELL ONLY
If he/she absorbs a target with a power level of any kind. He gains +2/3'rd's of their total and highest power level. If that is less then 1, then he just gains 1.

NOTE: Okay, I've been getting asked about this a lot and I've been slacking on putting this up. The question I've been hearing a lot is basically "Okay, so I trained, do I increase the power of ALL my forms or just the one's I've trained in?" and the answer is JUST what you train in.
Now if a "weaker form" is going to become more powerful then a "stronger form" example: SS1 being stronger then SS2. Then you are to increase SS2's power level by the "extra" amount. Example: SS1 is 100 in power, and SS2 is 105 in power, and you increase SS1's power by 6, then you would do this. SS1 power 105, SS2 power 106. The 1 extra point is transferred to the stronger form.

To HELP keep track of your training posts you will use these to number them. This also ensure's I can check them and keep track of them.

Type of Training: Normal / Intense
Training started on page.

If you have Multiple Forms you can transform into.

Type of Training: Normal / Intense
Post in Form1: Post how many training posts you have made in this form.Then if your transform go to the next form.If there are more than two form's then just add them in the way I put it form 2.
Post in Form2:
Training started on page:

DRAGONS BALLS STATUS AND RULES

PM ME IF YOU WANT A DRAGON BALL AND GIMME A SAMPLE POST ON HOW YOU'LL FIND IT, CAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU JUST WALKING DOWN A STREET AND TRIPPING OVER ONE! THESE ARE ALL POWERFUL WISH MAKING TOOLS PEOPLE! THEY AINT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY TO FIND OR GET!

NOTE: About immortality...yeaaahh just get it out of your head right now cause it aint going to be approved.

NOTE: If they are struck out, they are not available yet.

NOTE: Earth Dragon balls can used by anyone who knows how to call Shenron.

NOTE: Bring Namekian Dragon Balls to Dende(Or Guru while he's alive) for a summon and wish granting.

Note: While these are a bit stronger then Shenrons D-balls, Porunga is much different from Shenron in terms of what he will be willing to grant.(albeit myself and mods will be ultimately granting said wishes to keep things fair)

Earth Dragon Balls

Negative Energy Build up: 0%

1 Star Ball = Tien
2 Star Ball = ???
3 Star Ball = Goku
4 Star Ball = Gohan
5 Star Ball = ???
6 Star Ball = Yamacha
7 Star Ball = Goku

All 7 Gathered = ---
Shenron Summoned = ---

Wish 01 = What?
Wish 02 = What?

Namekian Dragon Balls

1 Star Ball = ???
2 Star Ball = ???
3 Star Ball = ???
4 Star Ball = ???
5 Star Ball = ???
6 Star Ball = ???
7 Star Ball = ???

All 7 Gathered = ---
Porunga Summoned = ---

Wish 01 = What?
Wish 02 = What?
Wish 03 = What?

BLACK STAR DRAGON BALLS

Note: Normal Dragon balls(normal being Earths or Nameks) CANT reverse a wish by these. Only another wish from the Black Star Dragon Balls can permanently reverse a wish by these.
Note 2: Any Planet the Black Star Dragon Balls grant a wish on is destroyed with in a year. However a wish with Normal Dragon Balls can prevent the destruction.
Note 3: Black Star Dragon balls can grant ANY wish(that doesn't mean we'll aprove it.) and do not turn to stone after being used, but they simply are spread across the galaxy. So who ever finds and gathers them again can wish again right away.
Note4: These D-balls are Scattered through out galaxy, which makes them much harder to to be found. One may even need to fight for these Dragon Balls.
Note5: You only get 1 wish at a time with these Dragon Balls.
Note6: Anyone who gathers the balls can summon Black Star Shenron.

1 Black Star Ball = Who?
2 Black Star Ball = Who?
3 Black Star Ball = Who?
4 Black Star Ball = Who?
5 Black Star Ball = Who?
6 Black Star Ball = Who?
7 Black Star Ball = Who?

All 7 Gathered = Where? & Who?
Black Star Shenron Summoned = Where & Who?

Wish 01 = What?
Super Saiyan Transformation Requirements

NOTE: SAIYAN TRANSFORMATION REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF THE NEED ARISES. HOWEVER ONCE ACQUIRED I WILL NOT REVOKE YOUR ABILITY NO MATTER WHAT.

Oozaru/Great Ape: Simply have a tail. This gives 10x your base power.

False Super Saiyan: This is not an actual transformation and does give the same kind of power boost SS1 does. A Saiyan can take this form if they have the required energy for the SS transformation but hasn't suffered the proper amount of mental stress. This simply boosts speed some and rises power to a minimum of 4,800,000. This is a chance transformation normally and cant be accessed freely. If power is already exceeding 4,800,000 then it only boosts power by +200,000.

SS1: Requires a minimum base power of 3,000,000, and a tramatic event to the user to cause extreme anger. It will then boost a power level a minimum of 150,000,000

ASS1: This is a forced out put in power, thats still in SS1 technically. It simply requires a power level hitting or exceeding 155,000,000. It will then boost power to a minimum of 160,000,000 Because this is a forced increase in power, it can not be used for as long as the normal SS1, and puts a load of stress on the body. The form also bulks up the user a little, but not enough to hinder speed.

UltraSS1: Reqires all stages before it reached, and a minimum power level of 163,000,000 in ASS1. It will then Boost power to a minimum of 165,000,000 to a max of 300,000,000, but comes at the cost of speed. Meaning you will be a lot slower because of all the added bulk.

Full Power Super Saiyan: This in it self is not a transformation and gives no power increase. This is simply a state of mind and body that is full mastery of SS1. Meaning you are no longer working off basic instincts and complete blind rage of SS1 when it is first obtained. fairly quickly obtained by essentially asking permission for SS2 and myself or a mod will approve or disapprove you for the transformation.

SS2: Requires a minimum "SS1" power level of 170,000,000 and an even more tramatic event to the user that causes even more extreme anger. it also requires full mastery of SS1. Once obtained it boosts power to a minimum of, 500,000,000.

Full Power SS2: Same as Full Power SS1. Asking permission for SS3.

SS3: Requires full mastery of SS2 and a mimimum SS2 power level of 520,000,000. Once obtained, it will give a power boost to a minimum of 700,000,000.

Golden Great Ape: As with any great ape form, you need a tail. For this you must first be able to go at least SS1. Then you must be exposed to the Bluntz Wave, or look at full moon while in an SS tranformation. It also requires you to be TAILED Saiyan.
While in this stage, you are subject to extreme anger and violence, having no human sanity at all. This gives a power boost of 15x to what ever the power of your form you transform into it as.

SS4: Requires you to already be able to go SS1 minimum. To obtain this form, you must turn into a Golden Great Ape and regain your human sanity ONCE. After that has been done, this form can be used at will any time. This form gives a minimum power boost to 1,200,000,000.

ORIGINAL TRANSFORMATIONS FOR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

In general I'm going to make it so that it's in general the same energy requirments for super saiyan transformations, however this will differ from character to character and will be told to you at the time it comes up.

NOTE: IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS TRANSFORMATIONS GO AHEAD AND ADD THEM IN YOUR PROFILE WHEN YOU SUBMIT IT TO ME SO WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT FASTER.

NOTE: IF YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO TRANSFORM LATER ON, LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT.

CURRENT MAIN SAGA

Saiyan Saga

SUB SAGA

???

Part 1 - Three Tyrants Descend -In this saga Vegeta, Raditz, and Nappa come to Earth to reek havoc and destroy the planet along with killing Goku and Bardock. Most of the Z-Fighters have already confronted them and the battle will be memorable. In this saga three good guys will die - more info as the rp progresses-

LISTS

WHITE
YokaiShadow for letting me use most of his layout for the rp.

BLACK
NONE

NPC'S TO BE PLAYED BY ME OR ONE OF MY MODS

ANY AND ALL KAI'S AND KAMI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/f/f6/Porunga2.jpg[/img][/align]

Porunga

[align=center][img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/a/a8/Blackstar_Dragonball_Shenron.jpg[/img][/align]

Black Star Shenron

[img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/2/2d/ShenronLordSlug01.png[/img]

Shenron

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071210052818/dragonball/images/a/aa/Dende1.jpg[/img]

Dende

[align=center][img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/de/BlackSmokeShenron.png[/img][/align]

Black Smoke Shenron

[align=center][img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/1/19/KingYemma.Ep.11.DBZKai.png[/img][/align]

King Yemma

[code][img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/9/98/Mrpopo.png[/img]

Popo

Others may be added later
User Image

This will be where I post up the places that major battles are taking place or where a dragonball may be at (If I forget something at any point please tell me) :

Dragonball Locations: N/A

Battle Locations: Vegeta vs. Bardock [West City]
Goku vs Bora vs Raditz [Eastern Plain]
Krillen and Yoshi vs Nappa [South City Ruins]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items