Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Setting || Weather: 81 degrees.. Time of Day: 1:30 p.m....

How your post should start || Your story should start with your character either either hanging a Goku's house, at the lookout doing whatever, just arriving on Earth and if your Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta then you are on your way to Earth..

Ruthless Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Krillin touched down at Goku's house after flying there. He was happy as usual since he was going to see his best friend. "Heyyy! Goku! Ya home?!" he called out happily. He was hoping to get in some training with goku and for the next martial arts tournament, or least sit an talk for a while. As he ran towards the house since he landed a few yards away only to try over something. When he got back up he looked over to see what it was and saw bardock. "Sorry about that, I didn't see you there." he said and laughed nervously as he backed up.

Where am I? --- Goku's House ---
Interacting with --- Goku ---
What am I doing? --- stuff ---
I can sense people near by --- Goku, bardock(others?) ---
How am I feeling? --- Good ---
Physical Health Status --- Healthy ---
What is my Power? --- 900 of 900 ---
Power that can be senced --- 50 ---
OOC: Still working on Krillen layout.

Ruthless Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Vegeta sat in his space pod as it rushed towards earth. He looked up some looking at the space pods wall he closed his eyes. "We're almost there." he said over his scouters come system to both Raditz and Nappa. "Are you both ready for this? Raditz?" he asked as if to imply to Raditz that he'd have a problem with killing goku and Bardock.

Where am I? --- space ---
Interacting with --- Raditz, Nappa ---
What am I doing? --- talking ---
My scouter shows these people near by --- Raditz, Nappa ---
How am I feeling? --- annoyed ---
What is my Power? --- 15,000 of 15,000 ---
Power that can be senced --- 0 ---
OOC: n/a
User ImageUser Image

Bardock - the Saiyan Savior- - - - - - - -

"Well I'm not gonna sit around and wait for the show. I'll stop him, even if I have to do it with my own two hands.."

Bradock laid on the grass in front of his son house absorbing the rays of the sun. It had been some time since they had been on Earth, Bardock wasn't as strong as he should be he was one of the strongest on the planet. It was very relaxing living in peace and taking up the ways of the humans. The peace he was feeling quickly ended when he felt a sharp spike in his head. It was a vision of the future; this was weird Bardock hadn't had one of those in a while, not since they defeated King Piccolo. This image was strange he saw what appeared to be three saiyan pods land in the ground and three figures come out of them. He could make out the faces because the vision was so dark. Bardock shot up realizing that the vision was gone and saw Krillin standing kind of nervously. Bardock stood up and looked at Krillin. "The tournament is soon and your power level couldn't be weaker. I know your suppressing but I can feel that your not holding back much." Bardock said in a kind of harsh tone. He didn't mean to come off rude it just came out. "If your looking for Goku he will be back soon with some food, hopefully."
Who am I with? --- Krillin ---
PL --- 100 of 2,000 ---
Condition --- Healthy ---

Ruthless Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
BOW BEFORE MY ALMIGHTY POWER!

User Image

"Grrrraa! GRRAA!" screamed Broly who was holding his head. Paragus went to him his controller in his hand. "Whats going on!? Broly!? BROLY!?" he said and tried to use the controller to calm him down, but it seemd to be ineffective. "No! No! No more!" screamed Broly who had finally grown tired of his fathers controlling him. He'd been aware of it for a while but could not bring himself to destroy the one whom he had once saved, however he had finally had enough.

Broly powered up first to his super Saiyan form and turned to paragus who started to walk towards him. "B-broly w-what are you doing?" he asked and backed up some seeing as how his controller wasn't working and much more to his horror it suddenly exploded. "Gah!?" he looked down and then to broly. "I refuse! To be! CONTROLLED!" screamed broly who's legendary form erupted from under his skin. He still at this point was retaining the majority of his sanity right now, albeit he was filled with unbridled rage.

Broly suddenly built up a large amount of power in his hand. "You thought you could control me! But I refuse! I refuse to continue to live under the control of a worthless insect like you!" said broly who smiled. "But thats okay, I forgive you." he told Paragus. Paragus seemed to relax some at that. "T-thank you Broly, and I'm sorry so sorry!" said Paragus.

Broly flew up out of the home he was in destroying the roof. "I forgive you but penance must be paid." he said and flew up far, far away from the planets surface before putting a barrier around himself so he could breath and finally shot his omega blaster at the planet destroying completely and laughing. After that he started flying through space destroying various planets and civilizations as he goes.

Where am I? --- DEEP SPACE! ---
Interacting with --- Dead people, or soon to be dead---
What am I doing? --- the fk do you think!? ---
I can sense people near by --- Not even bothering right now ---
How am I feeling? --- a little....GRAAA! A PLANET THATS NOT BLOWN UP! ---
Forms:
Base
SS1
Legendary Super Saiyan
What is my Power? --- 1,400,000,000 of 1,400,000,000 ---
Power that can be senced --- 1,400,000,000 ---
OOC:Just letting him be out there. He wont be showing up for a LONG LOOOONNNNNNNNG time.

Ruthless Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Krillin rubbed the back of his head when he was told just how weak he was. "Y-yeah." he said and listened hearing Goku wasn't going to be back for a while. "So are you hungry or something?" asked Krillen who took a power bar out of his Gi. "It probably wont fill you up but it's food." he said offering it up to Bardock. Who has been someone he's always been scared of despite the many assists he's gotten from him. Something about Bardock made him want to preserve his life around him.

Interacting with --- Bardock ---
What am I doing? --- Offering food ---
I can sense people near by --- bardock ---
How am I feeling? --- Good ---
Krillen Pwned Count: 1
What is my Power? --- 900 of 900 ---
Power that can be senced --- 50 ---
OOC: Still working on Krillen layout.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
                          One ,two, one two.!" Chiaotzu said sweat droping form his brow as he used his telekinesis to lift up an bunch of boulders. "You doing great Chiaotzu!" Tien said as he glanced over with his third eye as he was rapidly punching the air. "Haha next time we see Goku we'll be able to beat him and Krillian won't we!" Chiaotzu said with a laugh as he hovered in the air lifting more and more rocks up. "Yeah the next tournament we'll have them beat!" he said with a chuckle as he continued to do his work outs. After they finished their training they flew to a nearby stream the could see Korin's tower off in the distance as they caught fish and decided ot cook them up to eat. "This will be great Love the fish we get here Tien!!" he said as he flew next to the older male and sat there munching on his fish and leaning his head against the other one.

• Where?: Forest Near Korin's Sacred Ground
• People near?: No one
• Power?: 400 out of 1,000 & 215 out of 619
Tien "Speech" & Chiaotzu "Speech"

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Y-a-j-i-r-o-b-e

Ronin Warrior

User Image

User Image
It was a typical day for Yajirobe. The ronin had gotten up early to grow water the senzu beans. He didn't like doing it at all. He would much rather stay in bed and sleep, but he knew Korin would be on him faster than a cat on cat knip if he didn't do it. It was called Korin's Tower for a reason, ya know?

The thick man grumbled to himself when his alarm woke him up. He turned over to press the snooze button, but paused to consider what Korin would do. The cat had some pretty sharp claws. He didn't want to feel that sting again. "Ugh. Dang alarm! I was just having a good dream, too. ALL those honeys! Man!"

Yajirobe yawned and shuffled to his closet. He changed from his pink pjs into his regular attire. They used to be red, but Korin messed up with the laundry. Sometimes, he wondered how Korin managed to wipe his own behind properly. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes and went from his room to the kitchen. He fetched a watering can. He ran water from the faucet into it and then turned the water off to go to the garden. He watered the plants before he returned to the kitchen. He had breakfast, did more chores, and later had lunch. That's when he sensed Tien and Chiaotzu, unusual. "Wonder what those guys are doing here."

User Image

User Image

Where am I? --- Korin's Tower ---
Interacting with --- N/A ---
What am I doing? --- Eating ---
I can sense people near by --- Tien, Chiaotzu ---
How am I feeling? --- Hungry ---
What is my Power level? --- 70 of 970
User Image
▐██ ███████ ▐████ █▐ x█████

Son Goku - aka the Saiyan Kakarrot- - - - - - - -

"I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for PEACE."

Goku had been standing in a nearby stream waiting for a fish, big enough to feed his family to come by. After a few moments of waiting Goku saw it, he jumped down into the water and grabbed the fish and tossed on the hard ground. The fish was as big as a house literally. Goku picked it up and few toward his home. Once he made it there he dropped the fish to the ground in front of his father and Krillin and smiled. "Hey, Krillin how's it going? Dad is this big enough for dinner tonight?" Goku loved having his father with him. They had been through a lot like when King Piccolo attacked or when the Red Ribbon army came for them. Without his father Goku probably would have made it out of some of those situations.
Who am I with? --- Bardock and Krillin ---
PL --- 500 of 1,400 ---
Condition --- Healthy ---

User ImageUser Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
                          Yamcha was driving around in his new car on his way to go visit bulma from North City, Puar decided to stay behind cause she felt like she would be a third wheel if she came along. Man I love my new car this thing is so fast." he said with a smirk as he zipped through the skies at a fast pace. "Now I think I should grab some wild flowers for Bulma before I get there." he said to himself as he made the hover car land and he jumped out and walked over to grab some flowers for Bulma.

• Where?: Fields near Central City
• People near?: Bulma
• Power?: 250 out of 880
Bora
User Image
A Saiyan space pod gleamed in the sky as it darted straight down towards it's destination, planet Earth. It crash landed on a hill in the middle of some plains, leaving a big crater. A few seconds later the door to the pod opened up and a figure could be seen inside, getting in an upright position. The pod opened fully and the Saiyan Bora stepped out after a long trip trough space. He sported space armor those in Cooler's squadrons would be seen wearing with a tail that waved around freely out of it. The first thing he did was have a look around the area. Grassy plains, few trees, blue sky, but out of all of that some structures in the distance really caught his eye. "Hmm. I guess they were right about this place after all..." He said quietly. At that moment, Bora didn't know what it was but something made him smile a bit... maybe because he wouldn't have to be harshly ordered around anymore or kill innocent races. Whatever it was, he liked it and was looking forward to settling down here. Bora kicked his space pod off the hill not caring about it anymore and flew down to ground level where he started walking towards East City. He knew that this world was heavily populated for he had began to be getting better with a technique that allowed him to sense energies he picked up from a race in the planet he had been stationed at previously.

Loading... Done.
Interacting with: No one
What am I doing?: Taking in the new world
I can sense people near by: Few powers here and there.
Mood/Feelings: Curious, relieved
Physical Health Status: Fine.
Power level: 100/1,200

Newbie Noob

Sun Wukong
The Monkey King

User Image

Among the realms in the other world there is one that goes beyond the Kaioshin Realm where the gods live. Many call it the Heavenly Realm where the gods live. In the Heavenly Realm there was a dark room where five gods stood they were called the council and standing in the middle was Sun Wukong. Any being talking to the council would be wise enough to give them respect seeing how they are gods. "So are we done here now?, This is getting really boring" Sun said in an impolite manner. The council all spoke at the same time "Sun you have constantly been showing you have been abusing your title as a god" The council said simultaneously. Sun Wukong laughed at there accusation "Oh yeah tell me what exactly did I do?" Sun asked in a rather jokingly tone. "You have refused to do your duties as a god and for that you must prove yourself" The council explained. There voices sent chills down Sun's spine "But I have already proven myself before!" Sun Wukong argued.

But it was too late for Sun Wukong they had already decided for his punishment. "Well fine I'll come back and when I do I'll kick all your butts!" he said as a portal sent him down from the heavens. As he left it went completely silent "you dont think he could actually come back do you?" One of the gods asked. The one in the center looked at the other and replied "he's done it before". On earth you could see a wide dimension open up in the sky and then quickly disappeared. People with the ability to sense power level could feel Suns god like power going away rapidly as he fell. All you could see in the sky was a golden meteorite fall. As it landed you could hear a loud explosion coming from the desert. Sun Wukong was standing in the middle of the crater "Well...This sucks".

Where am I? ---The Heavens ---
Interacting with --- Gods ---
What am I doing? --- Well Now I'm falling to earth ---
I can sense people near by --- Nobody ---
My Thoughts? --- "Why Do I have to prove myself again? ---
Physical Health Status --- 100% ---
What is my Power level? ---Decreasing Rapidly of ???? (When he lands on earth its 1 of 1,000---
OOC: Hello just to let everyone know to those who could sense power levels Sun's power level would be very powerful until he lands on earth because he is/was a god so you'll probably feel his power for a quick second before he loses all of it when he lands on earth.

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
STEVE RIDER
THE WORLD'S STRONGEST

Where am I? --- Goku's house ---
Interacting with --- Hikari ---
What am I doing? --- Looking around ---
I can sense people near by --- Goku,Krillin,and Bardock ---
How am I feeling? --- Confused ---
What is my Power level? --- 900 of 1,000---
Power that can be sensed? --- 500 ---
My Goal --- Find out where I am ---

"I have trained all my life to become the strongest...."
=======================================================================
User Image
Steve was walking around wondering where he was while Hikari rode on his Shoulders. He looked around at all the forest life. "Papa? Where are we?" Hikari asked. "I have no Idea.... It figures when we finally get some Vacation time from being a Teen Titan we wind up in some strange place." He turned his head as he sensed a couple of power levels. "There seems to be some people over there....." He said as he began walking in the direction of the power levels.
=======================================================================
"I will protect those I deem precious!"

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Future Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?:West City [Present Time]
Who?: No one
What?: Arrival in a new timeline...and stuck there
feeling?: Distracted
Inventory?: Z Sword - Dyno capsule case - Time machine
Physical?: Perfect health
Power?: 1,000 out of....3,000?
base: 3,700,000, SSJ: 185,000,000

User Image

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

~*~*~*~

"Trunks you stay here, I can't risk you getting hurt out there again." Gohan's voice spoke in Trunks head as he turned inward on that memory to every detail. Gohan had been training Trunks making him surpass his limits and almost reaching the power of a super saiyan. Then the androids were attacking the nearest town. Immiedietly Trunks, younger Trunks no older then 13 scrambled up and clenched his fists. "No Way! I'm coming with you! I feel stronger I know I can be of help, you've put a lot of effort in training me Gohan, I will NOT be left behind!" He matched stares with his mentor until Gohan seemed to give in, a smile on his lips. "Okay, Lets go." Trunks nodded and focused on the distant flashes ready to take off and fight with his best friend...when pain suddenly struck him at the base of the skull then everything turned dark... When he had awakened there were thunder clouds in the sky and the city looked as though it had been bombed. Gohan is nowhere in sight. No! Gohan why'd you knock me out! Kuso!

He flew around the city, flying low looking for signs of Gohan, thunder rolled overhead as it began to rain, the androids were long gone or he'd have been attacked by now. It wasn't until he saw a dark shape on the ground below did he realize who it was, "Gohan!" He landed nearby and approached, Gohan's body lay face down in a puddle of water, his body battered and bleeding from mutliple wounds, he is unmoving and Trunks could not sense any life in him...he knew somewhere in his heart that this time Gohan won't recover...he stared disbelieving as rain droplets drenched him to the bone drizling over his face mixing with the tears that Trunks didn't realize he was crying. He began to slowly walk towards his fallen friend. "No...No.........N-no..." His mind is in shock, he felt numb and cold hard fear of what this could mean...but it just can't mean...Gohan...why did you have to do it...why did you have to leave...its not fair... He stumbled to a stop near the body...The Body... He tried to control his tears but they just kept coming, Gohan's skin is pale as death and what he could see if his eyes they were white out and glazed. He took a shuddering breath, "Oh gosh no...! What did they do to you Gohan?...You were my best friend! You were everything to me..." He had no father, he was his only father figure he had in his life, his only source of sanity in this nightmare. E-everything..." He choked on his words, shaking all over in remorse and pain. And anger...

He moved to Gohan and knelt taking hold of his friends shoulders and head gently and rolled him over to look him in the face. "Its just not fair..." The shock of the feel of his cold skin made him break down, he is dead...he is dead and there is nothing that he can do about it! "Gohan..." Why couldn't he have gotten stronger before then he could have made a difference, they might have been banged up but they'd have survived to another day! "G-gohan..." Why did he knock him out!? He is all alone, he can't defeat the androids by himself. Not like this...Its just too much, way to much! "GOHAN!!" He howled his grief to the uncaring heavens...

~*~*~*~

That...had been the day that Trunks first became a super saiyan, the day that he lost his best friend to those monsters, the androids created by Dr. Gero. 4 years have past since that time. And Trunks fights the androids whenever he can but it becomes a game of cats and mouse, he spends more of his time running and hiding trying to find a way out. He became a super saiyan but that still isn't enough. He has no allys to help him, the entirety of Earth's special forces are gone.. wiped out when those destructive monsters surfaced. What had been worse is that Goku had died before the battle even begun killed by a heart virus. The virus has a cure by now but it is useless to them now. Trunks doesn't know how he survives his fights with the androids now a days. He supposes that as he is the only one left with a semblance of a challenge for them the androids beat him to within an inch of his life then leave him.

His mother had been working more and more in her labs tinkering with new toys. She spoke of using her latest project to build a better world. It intrigued him enough to ask what it is she is making and was stunned that she build a time machine for him to use to go back in time to prevent the events of the androids from happening. It might not do anything for their world but it would change the events of another world. The machine would be ready for a test run in a few more hours. They would be taking it away from capsule corp to the country outside of west city to test it out at. that way if it does work the time machine won't land him somewhere where just the appearance could shift time the wrong way. Intrigued by the thought Trunks put the food away and would go finish his homework until it is time to test out the machine.

Once it was time to try out the time machine to make sure that it works. Trunks luckily did have his sword and the medicine that he is supposed to give to Goku on him in case if something goes wrong with this test run but he hoped it will just work smoothly. He hoped into the one man space and closed the hatch, switching on a few switches and setting a course into the computer. He Waved at his mother who stood at another control panel communicating to him that all systems are a go. "Be back in a moment, i hope." Trunks said through the com and punched the go button. There is a humming sound as the machine whirled to life and hovered off of the ground a few inches then vanished in a flash of light.

The coordinanates on the time machine was to send him to the outskirts of west city so that he doesn't appear in his own back yard. This should be exactly 5 years before he is born, there shouldn't be any trouble going on on earth, it is the interlude between the time when King Piccolo challenged Goku in the marital arts tournament and before the saiyans first arrived, a time of peace right? He arrived to the right place and time, settling on the grassy field and then checking to make sure all systems are in order. It appeared to be so until there is a terrible whine and a buzzing sound then a horrible popping sound. Sparks flew out of the panel and the lights all died. "Oh no...your kidding me!" He tried to bring the machine back to life but it didn't budge, hastily he got out of the machine to check the otter hall and opened a panel to the engine from the outside only to choke on a puff of black smoke that came out of it. Coughing and huffing he back pedaled and waved his hands about to freshen the air around him. Staring incredulously at the faulty prototype that he just tested out. "Fried...Mother you made a mistake somewhere...fried...damnit!" He tried to contact her through the radio but it was useless he is a world apart from his mother and apparently...stuck here. Trunks employed several choices swear words then sighed. At least he came prepared for such a possibility.

He grabbed his sword and placed it on his back and made sure he had all of the capsules and other things he had, then the capsulized the machine to put it away. "Now what...?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC]
"These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
                          Nappa smirked listening to Vegeta speak to Raditz in his space pod, they had just come from a planet where they were captured, by a bunch of bugs. To bad they slaughtered every one on the planet, it'll be a great planet for Frieza and Cooler to sell. "Vegeta we are descending on the planet." he said with a smirk cracking his knuckles this was gonna be fun. He knew the plan they all landed in separate area's and cause as much chaos as possible while taking out this planets defenses. Unfortunately their full moon wasn't for a few more weeks. "You better be able to handle yourself Raditz cause we won't be landing together." he said with a smirk as he crossed his arms and waited for the final decent into earths atmosphere.

• Where?: In Space pod
• People near?: Raditz,Vegeta
• Power?: 1000 out of 4000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out