Welcome to Gaia! ::

TRUNKS
Thoughts: = ....Damnit school work... what the heck is going on??
His Wereabouts: = HOME! Bedroom - Downstairs

User Image
^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Its been about 7 years since the Cell Games. Trunks has grown up to well fit, cheerful, stubborn, cunning and strong lad of 8 years old. He hasn't a clue about his older counterpart who went back to his own alternate timeline after the defeat of Cell 7 years ago. After knowing what kind of man he will grow into, Bulma has done her best to try and raise her son to be like the alternate Mirai Trunks. Things are for sure different, Trunks has been raised in a war-free, peaceful world. He has a best friend, Goten. They bonded from the time they first met as toddlers and have become best buds and big rivals in everything. Goten was born after the Cell games, he is a spitting image of his father, or so Gohan and his mother says. Trunks does not remember Goku, you don't have good memory as an infant. Goku, the hero of the planet is dead, sacrificed himself to save the planet during the final battle with Cell 7 years ago.

Trunks knows what he knows of this guy from Gohan, his mother, and that he was his father's biggest rival. Now it seems that Gohan is the strongest man on the planet, but Trunks has to have his own opinion there. He believes in his father, and is willing to bet that his father has outstripped Gohan no matter how powerful he was 7 years ago. Goten believes that his brother is the strongest. So that is an popular debate between Trunks and Goten. And so to live up to make his father proud, Trunks has training to constantly be ahead of Goten. He is stronger then Goten, as far as he knows, his friend does not know how to fly. Then there is Trunks and Goten's biggest secret. The adults don't know it yet. If his father knew about his secret...well putting it plain, Trunks would be spending almost every day to most of the weeks in the gravity room with his father to improve this secret talent.

Anyways enough of the prologue of past knowledge and secrets. xD

Trunks spends his time at home doing a few things, some constructional, others to simply find ways to pass time and still other things educational. He could be in the gravity room with his father working out, he does this at least once or twice a week, and usually at a lesser gravity then 200G, he does not dare go in there at 400G he would be smashed to the floor. He could be hanging out with his mother when she is not working as President of the Capsule Corporation Company. He certainly spends more time with her then he does with his father. He could be up in his room playing video games, playing or in this case...doing school work. Luckily it is the weekend, He does go to the elementary school in West City. And is the top of his class, he is generally very bored at school. Comes with being the grandson of the one of the biggest geniuses on the planet. He is just finishing up an essay concluding the Cell games as the biggest notation in history of the century. As it was the great Hercule who defeated Cell and saved the planet from extinction. What a load of tosh...Trunks knows very well what really happened. But as no one particularly cares for publicity, Hercule Satan was a witness at the Cell games and he being the 'strongest' human fighter took all the fame for it. This is one of the reasons why Trunks is so bored in school because of this bullshit.

Taking a bite out of his sandwich that he had gotten about an hour or so ago he finished the final draft to the essay, when he heard a deal of sound, it came from the intercom with his mother yelling at some intruder in the building. Pausing in his homework to listen with mild interest he is not all that interested in the working of the corporation around him unless there is something to be interested about. Idly he pushed out his energy to find someone with a stronger then average energy signal below, and his father is getting out of the gravityroom to go see who it is. His curiosity peaked; Trunks got up and stretched then went to change out of his scruffy tee shirt and shorts to pull on his fighting gi, which consists of dark teal pants, tank top, orange belt and wrist bands and his boots. Whatever the issue is below, he is fairly certain that his father can handle it, now that his homework is done. Perhaps they wouldn't mind if he went out to go visit Goten? But first things are first.

Trunks left his room to head downstairs in time to see a tall woman in armor leave the building, he did not see her face or who she is. his parents are left in the room. "Mom?" He spoke up his blue eyes noticing the bruising on his mother's arms and his lavender brows rose with some concern, just what was this about? "Dad who was that??"

^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Currently I am ----- User Image
Eating & Homework

I Intend to ------ See if I can Go out - Visit Goten

Who is with Me? -------- Nobody - Then Parents
I've Got the Power! --------- 05 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten detached himself from his grandfathers waist and flashed a bright smile. "Only my best-est friend ever! I dont do anything with out Trunks! This one time, we found a lot of worms, and Trunk's Dad doesnt like them so we stuck them in his shoes so that when he put them on he screamed like a little girl. Trunk's Dad is really strong too so to see him scream over a worm was pretty funny, but we gots into a lotta trouble.....Vegeta isnt very nice when he's mad....neither is Bulma....but it was worth it" He smiled ending his long winded explanation that would only rouse more questions.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: GRANDPA?! YAY!!
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock!
Power:

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Slow down, boy." Bardock said with a gesture as he picked out the important bits from the kid's admittedly humorous story. "You said Vegeta is on this planet too? Guy about my height? Pointy hair and beard? Wears a necklace?"
Bardock found it odd that the king would be hiding out on a planet like this, and with a new woman and a new son. He had two already, but with all the years that must have passed, Bardock figured it would only be natural he would shoot for more.

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: Good
Who's around: Goten, my Grandson.
What am I thinking: Personal space, kid. Ever hear of it?

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten yet a again looked thought full as he started to think about it but it was for the wrong reason. Suddenly the little half saiyan grabbed his face and covered his mouth as he started to laugh. He fell on his butt from the thought of Vegeta with a beard. It was all to funny to him as he started to calm down, he wiped a tear away. "Your funny Gramps! Thats not what Vegeta looks like! He doesnt have a beard or anything. He's also shorter then you. Beard and a necklace! What a hoot!" He grinned as he still sat.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

Power:

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"So its the Prince, not the King." Bardok muttered quietly as he rubbed his chin. He looked down at the boy who thought his description was hilarious and arched an eyebrow.
"The bearded guy was Vegeta's dad. I knew him back in the day. And yeah, thats how he dressed. There anyone else I need to know about, boy? Anyone like Vegeta or your dad? How about a really tall guy with real long, spikey hair. Wears black and brown armor."

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Karri

User Image

To be perfectly honest with you...

Karri rolled her eyes at the woman. "I dont need your validation. Im a warrioress. A real Saiyan. I could care less if Prince Vegeta's babysitter remembers me or not." She said in a slightly irritated tone. This woman was really starting to get on her nerves. "I dont have to take sh*t from you." Karri said, stepping up to the woman and keeping her foot planted on the ship. At this point, it wasnt about the food or the ship anymore. Karri's Saiyan pride was being challenged and she wouldnt allow it.

Now she really rememberred Chaya. She rememberred that she was a scientist...oh how Karri loathed scientists after what they did to her. The tests...the examinations...the experiments. "Yeah, I remember you. It doesnt surprise me that you'd be so eager to kill one of the last of your own kind. You scientists have no loyalty." Karri said. Now she was ready.

...I dont give a damn

Karri's Overly Obnoxious Creator:

Its probably just the liqor talking to me...but

power lv: 30,000/30,000

Surrounding power levels?: Prince Vegeta's babysitter.

Mood: Pissed off!

Current goals: Put her in her place

Personal log: I know this scientist/babysitter b*tch isnt talking down to me

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten once more probed the back of his mind for info. Blinking a few times and then jumping up to stand. "Um......I think Mom and Gohan told me a story about a man with long hair that kidnapped my brother when he was my age. He's dead now though. Piccolo my brother's friend killed him and my father at the same time cuz my Dad didnt want him to hurt the planet and there was no other way but to hold em' in place. Mom says dad's brave for dying so many times for us" Goten again took a sad look as he thought of his father. but then remembered what Bardock had asked ".......Was the man with long hair important to you?" He asked thoughtfully. "The way mom puts it he wasnt very nice...." he frowned.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

Power:

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

“And for my final wish,” Kantalo began, speaking again in Namekian with a firm tone, before it became timid, “Um…is it possible that you can weaken the barrier between hell and Earth juuuust a little bit?”

Porunga was silent before telling her, “That I cannot do,” Kantalo had enough time to frown before he added, “There is already a tear in the dimension separating Hell from Earth. It would be pointless to grant your wish.”

“R-really?!” Kantalo asked in astonishment in the common language, before her wide smile appeared on her features again. “That’s wonderful!”

“I-it is?” Porunga asked with a sweat drop appearing on the side of his head.

“Yes! This is exactly what Lord Frieza and the Phantom Bug-man asked me to do! Oh thank you! Thank you!” Kantalo was extatic! To have done all of this on her own was quite the accomplishment. Take that Abo and Kado!

“You still have one more wish to make,” the Namekian dragon reminded her.

This made the Xenologist pause to think. There was nothing else the Phantom instructed her to wish for…oh! But, Lord Frieza could definitely use her help now that he was able to come back to life! “My third wish is for myself to be transported to the planet Earth!” She quickly answered in Namekian, knowing the dragon was waiting on her reply.

Pournga’s eyes glowed red once more, “Your wish is granted…”

Dr. Kantalo felt herself being teleported by the Dragon’s magic, however…she had forgotten to be specific about where she wished to be on Earth. And so, Pournga placed her in Pilaf’s Castle…and none too gracefully. The not-so-good doctor fell right on top of Pilaf as he tried to unwind from his own accomplishments. Had Pilaf’s not been so short, Kantalo would have landed squarely in his lap. However, he was smaller compared to her, so he was promptly squished under her.

Her mouth was set in a tiny frown after groaning in pain. Pilaf’s body was pressing against her back in an uncomfortable way. “Oh no…I forgot to be specific with my final wish…” she commented to herself. Her eyes opened, though this was hidden behind her red goggles, and she blinked at the two individuals in front of her. “You are both Earthlings!” she stated. After a moment she realized that she was on top of a warm, living biological creature, and did her best to stand up to relieve the poor thing of her weight. “Oh no! I’m so sorry!” she said in sincere apology, wondering if she accidentally squished the poor thing to the small size it was, or if it had those proportions to begin with. “I’m a doctor, if you’re hurt I can help you.”

User Image

Dr. Kantalo's Clipboard Data!

Power Level/Combat Strength: 18,000 - CS 9
HP Level: 100%
Mood: Startled, and Apologetic
Weapon Equiped: Injection Gun loaded with unknown bio-chemical
Local Inhabitants: Emperor Pilaf, Mai and Shu
Current Observantions: It looks like a blue Namekian. 8O Maybe its a rare albino Namekian! …I’ll have to ask after making sure he’s all right.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Yeah...kind of." Bardock said with a weary sigh. So Raditz was dead too and Goku...had died several times? None of this made any sense. And despite having just come back to life, Bardock was feeling really damn tired. He rose to his feet and looked about the forest.
"Not important now. Lets go say hi to your brother and mom. I gotta lot of catching up to do..."

The Pilaf Gang
Emperor Pilaf, Mai, And Shu
~You two know what happens if you mess up...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Pilaf, Mai, and Shu were rather surprised when something dressed it what looked like a lab coat suddenly appeared over the emperor's throne only for gravity to take effect resulting in the tiny emperor being pinned to the cushions. He flailed weakly against the weight sitting on him and took a deep breath when it was finally off. He was lucky he didn't have the tea in his hands at the time. Otherwise it would be all over himself and his seat.

Mai pulled a pistol out of her coat, and Shu drew a sword. "Who are you, and what are you doing to Emperor Pilaf?" they demanded in unison as the emperor tried to right himself.

"Mai... Shu... Restrain yourself," Pilaf ordered. With a second bad thing happening today, it was still better than average. He was in a good mood, so he eyed the strange intruder before saying, "I'm just fine, thank you... However, unless you have a good explanation as to why you suddenly appeared in my throne room, you might not be having as good of a day as I am."

~Status~

Pilaf: Enjoying his day, and questioning an intruder.
Mai: Worried about the intruder.
Shu: Worried about the intruder and still wanting something cold to drink.
The Plan: Trying to relax.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"You're a lazy, self centered little b***h." Chaya said, keeping tabs on how the woman's power level went up and noting that she was an inferior combatant. "You land on my ship, act like you expect me to feed you, and now you think you have what it takes to fight me? I don't have time to deal with Children who can't even dress themselves properly. The adults have real problems on their hands. Now run along before you do something you'll end up regreting."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys.
Scanner: Downloading planetary information from local wireless networks.
Local Power levels: Unknown Female (( PL 30,000))
Log Update: Filthy degenerate hobo..

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Karri

User Image

Karri narrowed her eyes at the woman before crossing her arms. "Whatever. I could pulverize you if I seriously wanted to. And I'll dress as I please. And tell me one more thing. Where are the "Adults"? I only see you. Looks like you have no allies." She said. She had a right mind to put Chaya in her place...but damn was she hungry. Food came first. "Fine then, If you're so busy, Ill be on my way. Just tell me where I can get a stiff drink on this planet." She said.

...I dont give a damn

Its probably just the liqor talking to me...but

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"Not here." Chaya said as she jerked her thumb. "Now beat it."
It was about time this female backed down. There was a pecking order to establish, and Chaya was on top. She had a serious crisis, and no time to deal with shiftless fools the Prince did not cinsider important enough to mention.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys.
Scanner: Downloading planetary information from local wireless networks.
Local Power levels: Unknown Female (( PL 30,000))
Log Update: Filthy degenerate hobo..

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
jix-kun
Karri

User Image

Karri sighed. This was pissing her off...but now she was hungry...and she needed a drink...and she didnt know where to even start looking for one. Hell, she hadnt seen a city since she was fourteen. She searched her person, soon producing a green scouter. It was an extremely older model..but it served its purpose. She placed the device against her ear. It was time to see just how strong this woman really was. When she saw her power level, Karri raised an eyebrow. "Your power level is impressive...maybe I did overstep a few boundries." she said with her arms crossed. She sighed. Well...sometimes, diplomacy helped get alcohol. Ugh...how she hated appealing to people. It was disgusting...but what was she gonna do? "Maybe we can...ugh...assist eachother....I could help you with...whatever it is you're doing...and then you can help me find a place to get a drink." She said. She felt like she was going to puke. Not only had she just offered to help a stuck-up royal babysitter...but a SCIENTIST no less.

...I dont give a damn

Its probably just the alcohol talking to me...but..wait, no...its my scouter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out