Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

That familiar voice Frieza could pin point through all the noise in hell belonged to a certain giant, bald Saiyan man, who like Frieza, could find joy in others’ pain. Especially when he was the one causing it. Currently, he was forcing a paralyzed oni to use his own fist to punch himself in the face. His laughing rose above the noise going on in his area. It was boisterous and cruel, showing that all the time Nappa spent in hell never caused him to change his ways. It might have even made him worse. With his iron grip on the oni’s wrist, he continued punching the defenseless creature, telling him each time, “Stop hittin’ yourself!”

The oni grunted and groaned each time Nappa used his own limb to strike his face. Though he had a bloody noise, the oni managed to grunt out, “Technically, I’m not hitting myself, you…dolt.”

This caused Nappa to freeze in mid action, his gleeful smile dropped instantly after hearing the oni insult him. Being a Saiyan who was petty, and easily offended, Nappa could not help but glare at the oni who dared to make that remark. Just when the oni began to form a smug smile, ready to insult him again, Nappa’s large fist collided with the middle of the blue creature’s face. Breaking the oni’s nose, and his glasses. Throwing the oni’s body down on the ground like he was a toy Nappa had grown bored with, the giant of a Saiyan began to walk away, looking extremely annoyed.

Just when the oni felt like he had finally been spared of Nappa’s torture, the Saiyan stopped walking after taking several paces away from him. The last thing the oni saw Nappa do was raise his arm up, with his index and middle fingers raised to point upward. Suddenly the ground around him felt like a bomb had detonated, and the body he could not move was propelled into the sky, causing the blue creature to scream with a feminine pitch.

“Wiseass,” Nappa grumbled after he heard the creature’s screaming off in the distance as gravity brought his victim’s body back down somewhere near the amusement park.

Before the Saiyan could run amuck around hell with his newfound freedom from his jail cell, something loud and bright happened. Like anyone with good reflexes, the Saiyan blocked the intense light from hurting his retinas, and steeled himself against the explosive force that was pushing him back. Once the bright light faded away, and showed a strange portal out of hell, Nappa stood there, blinking a few times, unsure of where it lead to. He watched as others who were sentenced to hell flood straight away towards the portal, and eventually decided to get a better look.

When he got close enough to peer into the rip in the dimension, someone rudely bumped into him, and if that wasn’t enough, they had the nerve to growl, “Watch it!” at him afterwards. A gurgle came out of the guy’s mouth when Nappa reached out and squeezed his fingers around the guy’s neck and pulled him back to face him. It was some blue guy with white hair and a really stupid – and kinda Zarbon looking, if ya know what I mean… - outfit. Upon feeling his air supply being cut short, a look of terror was on this former minion of Garlic Jr.’s face as he met with Nappa’s cold dark eyes.

“You watch it,” Nappa growled back loudly after he got this weakling’s attention. Without saying anything else, he threw Nicky to the ground in front of him and deliberately stepped on his back, and his head to force him to eat the dirt as he made his escape from hell.

Along the way out, he had to encounter a few more annoyances before finally taking in his first breath of air for the first time since he died. It was an action he didn’t know he had missed until just this moment. Air was brushing against his skin, and the gravity was so light he felt like he weighted nothing. Though he stood upon a wasteland, he knew that this planet was fertile elsewhere. Yep, he was back on planet Earth.

After being in hell for so long, and because he was highly energetic that it made you wonder if he had some kind of Saiyan A.D.D., Nappa couldn’t help but shout out to the heavens in joy. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I’M ALIVE AGAIN!”

“Big whoop, so are we, but you don’t see us shouting like an idiot about it,” said some insignificant escapee of hell that stood in a group of others like himself, who silently nodded their heads in agreement with their spokesperson.

“HEY SHUT UP!” Nappa yelled back as he fired a deadly ki blast at the group, and caused them to flee from the area in fear of losing their lives so soon after getting them back. The Saiyan laughed, satisfied with his work, and turned to break the fourth wall. “What? It’s okay to hurt the damned you know.” Laughing at his own joke, Nappa continued to revel in his good fortune at being alive again.

He may have looked like a big loud idiot to everyone else, but in his mind, he felt like a god.

User Image

STATUS REPORT!

Current Location: Was in Hell, now at some Wasteland on Earth
Mood: STUPID AND CONTAGIOUS WITH JOY!
Current Company: Perhaps other people who escaped from Hell along with him.
Course of Action Taking: Throwing his weight around and being a bully towards annoying weaklings who try to ruin his good time.
What’s the Scouter Say about His Power level?!: 30,000/ CS 10
Completed Assignment: Pwned an oni, Nicky, and some Smug Damned people

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten looked thoughtful as Bardock explained himself. When he was done the boy giggled once more and placed his arms behind his head and grinned. "Well boy Mister Bardock you really look like my dad. I've only seen pictures because he's not around anymore. Mom says that he died before I was born saving the planet from being destroyed by an evil bug man that was not very nice. I'll take you to meet her if you want but you havta be nice and no funny business!" He said making a face that was very serious for his age. Goten might be an idiot most of the time but he knew one thing and that was stranger danger.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: who are you? : D
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Monkeys and a stranger! O=
Power:

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Pictures? Dead? These thoughts itched at the back of Bardock's mind, even more so when the kid kept insisting he looked like the boy's dad. Bardock knew a couple guys who looked like him, but not many that would save a planet....wait a minute.
"Hey, kid." Bardock said lowering his arms. "Was your Dad's name Goku? Did he like to wear Orange and blue clothes like you?"

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: I dunno.
How am I feeling: Good
Who's around: Some kid.
What am I thinking: No....no it couldn't be...

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Karri

User Image

To be perfectly honest with you...

Karri's eyes slowly opened as she was kicked by the other woman. She was officially annoyed. Karri looked at her, taking a few seconds to comprehend what she had said. "Well...you're welcome to try." she said. But then she thought...maybe this woman was the owner of the ship. "Karri. My name's Karri. Now...you answer my question. You got any food in this tin can?" she asked. She yawned as she looked at Chaya. Something about the woman looked familiar. Karri's tail swayed as her stomach growled a little. Yep...hungry...she was definately hungry.

...I dont give a damn

Karri's Overly Obnoxious Creator:

Its probably just the liqor talking to me...but

power lv: 15,000/30,000

Surrounding power levels?: none

Mood: hungry

Current goals: none

Personal log: Feed me b*tch.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"Not for beggars." Chaya said, unmoved. "Four."
She wracked her brain for some Saiyan woman named Karri but nothing was coming. Either she was not very important or she wasn't around when Chaya was. How she had slipped past Chaya's search for other Saiayns is a mystery, but this slothful, disrespectful tone from someone who coudln't wear armor right was irritating Chaya. She already had enough on her plate without this crap too.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys.
Scanner: Downloading planetary information from local wireless networks.
Local Power levels: Unknown Female (( PL 15,000))
Log Update: Filthy degenerate hobo..

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Suddenly Goten's eyes lit up and the boy took a step forward. "YOU KNOW MY DAD?!" he exclaimed happily and started to jump up and down. "How do you know him? What was he like?! Was he cool! What was his favorite flavor of ramen?!" He stopped jumping and just looked excited. The boy wanted to know more about his father in a really bad way. "Gohan talks about him but not often .... mother doesnt like to cuz she gets upset and leaves the room...." He looked down at the ground saddened a bit but then looked back up at Bardock. "I wanna know! Tell me, tell me!" He chanted and grinned brightly getting his hopes up to high.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: who are you? : D
Who: Monkeys and a stranger! O=
Power:
The Pilaf Gang
Emperor Pilaf, Mai, And Shu
~You two know what happens if you mess up...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

"Castle rebuilt and properly stocked... Secret development base and lab operational... Glass of iced tea... Nice comfy throne with a new television set... No interference from the brat and his twerp friends... Ah! It's good when a plan works out to the letter!" The diminutive Emperor Pilaf enjoyed a nice sip of his cool drink as he sat in his throne room. He felt at peace and far more relaxed than he had in a long time. However after a moment, he did notice that there was one thing missing. "Mai... Shu... Where is the remote?"

"I think you're sitting on it, Sire," The female henchman replied.

The ninja dog nodded and said, "It fell between the cushions when you sat down."

After making a quick check, the emperor pulled the black remote from the throne. "Oh, so it did... Oh well, what's one little mistake on such a happy day? I have my castle back after years of agony!"

~Status~

Pilaf: Enjoying his day.
Mai: Awaiting orders.
Shu: Wanting something cold to drink.
The Plan: Trying to relax.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock was taken aback by the kid's energy. Were they all like this? Taking a breath, Bardock knelt down and placed a hand on the Kid's shoulder to stop him from jumping around. It was making the Soldier dizzy just trying to keep track of him.

"Settle down kid. What I'm gonna say may kinda spook ya. I knew your dad back when he was a baby, before he was sent to this planet. I'm his dad. Your Grandpa."

This truth, that his son was dead, weighed heavily on Bardock's heart. He beat frieza and died to some bug man, leaving two boys behind...sounded too familiar. And Bardock had taken his son's place. The Old Oni wanted Kakarot to deal with the Escapees in hell....and Bardock made things worse.

Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
Who's around: Goten, my Grandson.
What am I thinking:...Wow...I'm a d**k...

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Karri

User Image

Karri listened to the woman call her names and whatnot. Damn...that voice...it sounded so familiar. If only she could remember it. She yawned, not caring for the woman's count-down. "I wasnt going to beg you for anything. I just wanted to know if crackin' this thing open would be worth the time and energy." she said. But still...she didnt feel like fighting. She was hungry. This woman seemed to want trouble though. Karri had no trouble with fighting. She just she didnt want to do it on an empty stomach.

...I dont give a damn

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"Saiyan or not, I will not let you tear open my ship just because you're too damn lazy to feed yourself, you low class wretch." Chara snapped at her. "Now get off my ship and go get your own damn food before I decide to forcibly evict you."

Mark V Scouter HUD:

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

" A.. Are you finding everything alright miss? " Eighteen ignored the quiver in the salesman's voice. Continuing to hold up an array of outfits in front of her. Staring into the mirror and only flicking her icy gaze to the man for a moment then promptly back to the outfit she was holding up to herself. Seeing that he had been ignored the man left awkwardly.

Eighteen was closing in on deciding if she wanted the blue jacket or the black one when Marron tugged on her leggings. Without looking down she responded to her daughter assuming Marron was bored and wanted to move on.
" I'll be finished in just a second Marron " though when Marron tugged harder a second time Eighteen shifted her gaze down to her. Noticing that the small girl was pointing to the glass entrance of the store. It appeared that some sort of commotion was happening in the streets of the city. Some people were cowering while others had taken to running in the opposite direction. Which seemed to just result in them being targeted first.

Narrowing her eyes Eighteen stepped towards the entrance. Stopping at the doors as she took a moment to kneel down and remove Marrons grip from her leg.
" Marron, I'm going to see whats going on. Stay in here and wait for me okay? " Unsure the little girl nodded her head hesitantly. Eighteen then Smiled to her in reassurance then proceeded outside into the streets. Scanning the panic she picked out a group that seemed to be the cause. None of them looked human, not shocking, and they seemed to be wearing armor that looked vaguely familiar. Eighteen snapped her fingers as she remembered. Vegeta wore the same type of armor when she put him in his place a few years ago.

The memory made her smirk. Still these goons couldn't be under Vegeta's reign. From what she heard he had settled down similar to she. That left her with one option. She could go about this in a civil matter. She was suppose to be a "good guy" now. Murdering them without explanation was probably not in the definition of good guy.

In an instant a flash went right past her face. Nicking her cheek and searing off a few strands of her blond locks. Following the blast was the annoying laughter of the group. Reaching up Eighteen wiped the blood from her cheek. Narrowing her eyes she lifted herself from the crowd. Floating right in front of the group.
" You cut my face. " she growled through her clenched teeth. Focusing energy into her right hand she kept her glaring gaze on the group. Who, of course, were not taking the android seriously. Once she figured she had enough she flicked her wrist. Sending the orb towards the group where it split sending a lovely blast at each individual in the group.

Figuring the deed was done Eighteen landed once again at the pavement. Ignoring the stares she was getting she returned to the department store to retrieve her daughter and the black jacket she decided on.

████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Other annoyances. And Marron
Planned: cure for this plague of boredom
Thinking: How annoying.
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Gotens expression sunk in a heart beat. So he didnt know anything about his dad? The kid looked out in front of him trying to gather and understand what Bardock just said. It hit him to fast and his young mind just didnt seem to get it as he looked up at Bardock with a confused pouty face. Matching it up in his mind slowly he looked at Bardock's face and started to put his face to his fathers. "Grandpa?" He blinked after the question and then suddenly the pieces fell together. "YOUR MY GRAMPS?!" he shouted in surprise and his expression lit up once more. Grinning he shot forward and hugged him around the waist. "OH BOY! I cant wait to tell Mom and Gohan! Trunks is going to be so jealous! I have a Gramps!"

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: GRANDPA?! YAY!!
Who: Grandpa Bardock!
Power:

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Karri

User Image

Low-level? Did she really just call Karri, the Saiyan who had surpassed many of the king's best when she was a mere teenager, a low level? "Last time I checked, I was a Saiyan elite." Karri pondered it for a few seconds...that face...that attitude. That was when it hit her. "I know you. You talk pretty big...but you're just the royal brat's babysitter. Yeah, I remember. You must have kissed alot of a** to get a cushy job like that while the real elites did the real work." She said before snickering. Chaya had been at the butt of Karri's jokes before, back when she was a teenager. But what could she expect? In Karri's eyes, Chaya was just a glorified babysitter.

...I dont give a damn

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"You keep speaking as though you know who I am, but I've no recollection of you." Chaya stated. "Funny that. I see so much arrogant trash get washed away it all blurrs into one idiotic mass. Oh well. If you had done something relevent, I'm sure I would have remembered it. By now. Regardless, get the hell off my ship."

Mark V Scouter HUD:

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"What the?!" Bardock started as the kid grappled him and hugged him.
This was kind of awkward. Saiyans didn't do the touchy feelly crap. But maybe it was expected on this planet. Bardock, however, wasn't able to bring himself around to it and just gave the boy a light pat. It was a strange new world Bardock had thrown himself into...probably a good idea just to take it one step at a time.
"Yeah...guess I'm Gramps...Who the hell is Trunks?"

Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
Who's around: Goten, my Grandson.
What am I thinking: Personal space, kid. Ever hear of it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff