Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Prince Vegeta

User Image

I wasn’t sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two.
It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarot.

Vegeta looked at his son. Did he really want to go to the son house? Not really...however, other than training, he didnt have much else to do...but then he thought about something...he, Vegeta, the one and only prince of all Saiyans...had just given up on a chance to rebuild his race. What the hell was with that?! Was he on crack...well, no, his player was smoking some serious weed. So, in this instance, Vegeta realized the error of his statement. He closed his eyes, sensing Chaya right as she was leaving the planet. He then used telepathy to contact her. "Chaya, When can I expect to see some Ideas for rebuilding the Saiyan race? And even more importantly...when can I expect results?" he asked in an impatient tone. Fine, he would participate in her plan. He wouldnt be the Saiyan prince who gave up on his own race. If Chaya could truly think of a way to rebuild, then damn...he should at least be supporting her. Plus...whatever she was doing was bound to be better than spending time within the general vicinity of Kakarot's wife, and children.

Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Kakarot. I didn’t care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn’t even care if I lived or not.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

The debris of the Dark Planet, the Rogue Planet that had come to Earth to bring a final doom upon the Saiyan Race, was full of space debris and odd technology, some of it which Chaya found disturbingly familiar. The Sayian, wearing a spcae suit to protect from the harsh conditions, had no idea the source of this world, but there seemed a wealth of minerals and the debris of some long outdated technology. It bothered Chaya how much this stuff seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't place a finger on why it was so.

Nonetheless, chaya was able to find powerful Power Core components. The Components were damaged and some were coated with a curious purplish black residue. Very curious.

With a gesture, Chaya ordered her Saibamen to continue salvaging as she drew her CDP and made some calculations on it to plot the debris field's course of drift. She needed to do this so she could bring her ship closer for salvaging purposes, but if she miscalculated the drift of the asteroids and debris, her vessel would become riddled with micrometeorite holes.

For a second, she thought she heard Prince Vegeta, and Chaya snapped her head up to look around in confusion. No...it was just her and the saibamen out here. No one else.
"I hate space." She muttered as she continued ploting asteroid drift courses. "Too quiet up here..."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Space Suit, Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys. Satchel of salvaged components.
Scanner: Scanning for salvage and resources.
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9)
Log Update: This looks almost Tuffle-like...and why did I imagine the Prince's voice?.../i].

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Prince Vegeta

User Image

I wasn’t sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two.
It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarot.

Vegeta was starting to get annoyed. Was she...ignoring him? Oh hell no. Nobody ignored Vegeta. It never occured to him that she might not know how to use telepathy. "Dont you ignore me woman! I know you can hear me." he said telepathically. He looked at trunks. "Fine, you can play with the son of Kakarot...but I want to see you spar with him as well..." He said. Needless to say, Trunks had better win, cause if he didnt, Vegeta would lock him in the training room on 500x normal gravity until he was able to beat him with ease.

Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Kakarot. I didn’t care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn’t even care if I lived or not.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya snapped her attention back towards the planet, clenching her fists in uncertainty.
"Prince Vegeta?! Where are you?!" She said, the woman confused about where the sound was coming from in space.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Inventory: Space Suit, Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys. Satchel of salvaged components.
Scanner: Scanning for salvage and resources.
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9)
Log Update: This looks almost Tuffle-like...and why did I imagine the Prince's voice?.../i].
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bun
~Just Bun.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Bun's ship approached a group of small apparently natural satellites around the planet. He ran a scan to determine a safe course and ended up finding something rather unusual. He found several artificial satellites closer towards the surface of the planet, but he also found a space vessel. Judging from the technology of the artificial satellites, the other ship must have been another visitor.

He slowed and aimed his vessel towards the strange ship waiting near one of the bigger bits of space rock and sent a standard signal that meant he wanted to talk over something like a radio. "Other ship not matching the other stuff in orbit around the planet," Bun stated in his usual rather blunt way. "Please respond."

~Status~

Health: Perfect.
Equipment: Blaster Pistol, Bolter Rifle, Repair and Restock Kit, Scanner Goggles, Emergency Food Supply,
Mission Objective: Land on the hospital looking blue-green planet.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Loki_LmFaO-24
TRUNKS
Thoughts: = .Woah Mom! Heel! LoL ...
His Wereabouts: = Air Car - Travel

User Image
^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Before his father has a chance to consider Trunks offer that perhaps they all should go to visit the Sons, his mother abruptly snatched him him up by his wrist and pulled him after her out of the house. He stumbled to keep up and is tossed into the back seat of the vehicle. Trunks, knowing what kind of driver his mother can be, hastily scrambled to sit up and pull on his seat belt just as his mom hit the gas petal and caused the car to rise like a cork into the sky and speed off.

Trunks looked back to see if his father is going to chase after them or not, Not seeing him yet he looked back to watch his mother drive. "Hey mom, what was that about? Don't want dad coming too? Or...you don't want to fight him over me?" He made the last comment come out a bit sly, some issues of argument as who spends time with the kid in the house, and Trunks does not say no to spoilage or attention. He rarely gets 'nice' attention with his father, and when he is holed up in the gravity room with him, it is his mother who wants to spend time with him. He can't be in two places at once. xD

^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Currently I am ----- User Image
Scuffed and swept away with his mother!

I Intend to ------ See if I can Go out - Visit Goten

Who is with Me? -------- His Mother
I've Got the Power! --------- 05 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)

Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Bulma looked at her son as the light pink hovercraft glided through the air; the wind whipping through her short haircut. "Well that and the fact I never got to spend any time with you this month. I mean I'm the one who works for a living. You're father can take you to the amusment park anytime he wants to. The only problem is that he can't prioritize correctly," Trunks' mother replied with a bit of a frown. There were times where all three of them would go spend time somewhere fun, but when she worked hard at the Corperation, Vegeta had plenty of time to spend with his son.

After an hour and a half passed by, she lowered down the hovercraft to bland, dirt road that led to Son's house. She might as well start freshening up again by putting on her make-up. While using one hand, she went into the glove compartment to reach for her ruby colored lipstick. However, as soon as she opened up the conveinent compartment, all of her make-up items spilled onto the floor of the passenger seat in the front. "Crap," she said as she took her eyes off the road to try and pick up her cosmetic items.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

A great laughter of triumph came from the powerful captain as he watched his handiwork. This was quickly interrupted by some woman speaking to him. Who had the nerve to speak to the great Ginyu with such disrespect?

He set his ruby red eyes on the blond. He placed his hands on his hips in an authortive manner. "You dare call the great Captain Ginyu a goon? You will pay!"

Ginyu started to do a series of posses. "The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu! And you..are DEAD!"

He rushed forward in an effort to punch her down into the asphalt.

Captain's Log
Power Level: 45,000/45,000 (Full Power)
CS: 11
With: Random humans
Where: Satan City
Objective: Kick this woman's behind
User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

And now Chaya was getting a report from the Ship's Computer that they were being hailed by Another ship. Another ship?

"Bloody hell....who could possibly be out here?" Chaya muttered as she flew from the Debris towards where her ship was parked. Drawing closer to the edge of the field she saw it, a small personal craft, bigger than a space pod but not as large as the seeker. The design was reminiscent of the type of ships used by a number of Trading Worlds, save this one seemed upgraded for long range scouting. It was definitely not a vessel used by the Planet Trade Organization and the pilot of the ship seemed not to recognize the make of her vessel, which was only natural. Chaya had commissioned the Seeker's construction based on a nonstandard design and, once it was completed, she had killed the shipbuilders and took the ship without paying, making the Seeker one of a kind.

"What do you want?" Chaya said, Patching through her ship's communications to hail the unknown vessel. "We're in the middle of something."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Scanner: Examining make and model of unknown vessel
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9), Unknown Trade World Scout Ship
Log Update:If it causes trouble, a good Cosmic Cannon attack should be enough to hole the pest..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bun
~Just Bun.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm wondering what a ship is doing in orbit around a planet without the same technology. You're obviously not from this world, so I was wondering what you knew about its people." Bun tapped a bit of metal on his control panel as he spoke. "I'm looking for a place to gather resources for a colony, but so far I haven't had much luck. This place obviously has people on it, and I like to know what I'm getting into if I can before just landing on the surface and hoping they're nice enough to at least let me resupply even if its not a place where my colony can set up an outpost."

~Status~

Health: Perfect.
Equipment: Blaster Pistol, Bolter Rifle, Repair and Restock Kit, Scanner Goggles, Emergency Food Supply,
Mission Objective: Land on the hospital looking blue-green planet.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

While Arale was trying the many scents of the perfume with the little girl, she wondered how it tasted. While she could eat only one source of food, her tongue had many senses and these different colors of liquid reminded her of juice. The little android opened up one bottle of perfume and let one scenty(I just makin up words here) drop of perfume land on her atrificial tongue.

Within seconds, her face scrunched up in disgust for the terrible taste. "That tasted yucky," she said to the little girl with a frown.

Suddenly she felt the earth shake violently for a few seconds. Arale quickly stood up in alert. She looked out the doors of the department store and saw an explosion of some sort. The mother of the girl quickly ran to the danger. The little robot thought that the mother was just a human and would get hurt, but she couldn't just leave the little girl there. It wouldn't be wise to fly into danger with her.

"Come on, we gots to go somewhere safe," she said to the little girl and gently grabbed her hand and went deeper into the store so they could hide out in the clothes section. She also gave the little pig-tailed blonde a small bottle of vanilla perfume.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"I'm moving in." Chaya declared. "My people are there, so I'm forced to set up shop on this rock. Right now I'm gathering supplies to begin construction of a proper settlement. The people of this world are a mix of hairless apes and animal people, physically weak and just barely smart enough to launch satellites. Extraterrestial life forms are foreign to them and considered by many to just be an idea of fiction. As for resources, I call first dibs."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Scanner: Examining make and model of unknown vessel
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9), Unknown Trade World Scout Ship
Log Update:If it causes trouble, a good Cosmic Cannon attack should be enough to hole the pest..

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
As the three continued to stare at the who the scrawny bandit was sweating with nervousness; until he lookeed at the young monk in he parter-in-crime's grasp. It was then that he got an idea. "Hey you, why don't you go check out that hole?"

The young monk frowned with fright."Wh-why?!" he protested.

"Cause you can just kill it or asomething. Isn't that what you people do?"

"NO! I can't do any of that. I'm new at that!"

"Eh, oh well,"

The large bandit started walking towards the hexagon shaped hole with the monk in tow; trying to wiggle his way free. It was to no avail though as he kept going closer and clo-WHAM!

Just when it looked as though there would be nothing coming out of the dark pit, the large bandit was hit in the head the front of a large, iron spiked club. The giant stumbled back and fell on his butt; releasing his grip on the small monk to rub his forehad in pain. The street savy bandit looked at the club with surprise. What on earth had been down there?

Meanwhile, the monk was next to the hole. He was about to get up when a slender, powerful hand manifested from the hole and grabbed onto his leg. All three of them saw it and started to scream.

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten was throughout pleased that there grandfather could stay! So after getting to the house and eating his fill, Goten snuck out of the house to find where Bardock went after he left. Catching a glimpse of the man take off Goten took off after on foot. "UH! I wish i could fly! Man!" he thought. After a few minutes he could see his grandpa anywhere. He pouted a bit until he saw in the distance a pterodactyl dive for something only to be brought down by that something. "Oh! that has to be him!!!" he shouted. Moving fast to catch up he found the pterodactyl stuck in a tree. "I wonder if Gramps is looking for it.....but why is it all tied up?" The young boy shrugged and climbed the tree to untie it. The giant beast fell with a thud and goten landed beside it. "I cant imagine wanted to eat something like this but if thats what gramps wants then im sure he'll be happy i found it for him" Goten smiled to himself while in thought. Looking down at the ground thought he found tracks. Someone's that looked like they had dainty feet and the others, well they could be grandpa's! Taking the pterodactyl by one of its claws he followed the trail dragging it behind him. "Maybe its a friend of gramps!" he thought. Eventually though the trail ended and opened up to a lake where he found the man he was looking for with a....a.....naked woman. Goten blinked at her, she was so pretty but his little boy mind couldnt take it. "AAAAAHHHHHH GRAMPS THERE'S A NAKED LADY!!!!!" Way to go captain obvious. He shouted at the top of his lungs again and turned away covering his eyes like they had been burned.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: FREAK OUT!!! KOOODIES!!!
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! NAKED LADY!!!
Power: 3,000

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock was stunned and confused when his grandson caught up to him and promptly displayed good ol' Earth values by screaming at the naked woman and covering his eyes.
Bardock facepalmed and groaned in exasperation.

"Goten, that ain't no way to behave in front of a pretty lady! Now quit screaming." He said as he started marching towards shore. There was no sense pretending he was going to get anywhere with the elvish woman. Not with his grandson there to muck up his moves. Now he was on baby sitting duty.

Getting to shore, he gave Goten a love tap hard enough to knock the boy off balance and threw on his pants. "I was just helping the nice lady take a bath. Now you probably scared her silly with all your screaming. And take those hands off your eyes. What are you afraid of? That she's gonna get more naked? Nah, she's already naked as a space jaybird."

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: irritable.
Who's around: Skinny dipping babe and (sigh) my grandson.
What am I thinking: Cockblocked by my grandson...this better not become a habit.

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Getting "tapped" on the back of the head was the last thing Goten wanted as the side of his face still hurt from Grandpa Bardock punching him. To make things worse it made him fall and hit that side of his face against the ground. Sitting up and holding both spots that now hurt like a heck the boy started to tear up. First it was a low sniffle as he tried to be a big boy and hold it back but then it started to get louder and then suddenly he saw all out wailing at the stop of his lungs. "YO- YOUR MEAN!!! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!!!" he cried out. He wasn't a baby anymore but it hurt a lot! His face had a bruise already forming into a nice purple color, a bump on the head, and dirt in his face! Grandpa was not his favorite person right now.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: Cry! like a man.....
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! NAKED LADY!!!
Power: 3,000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash