Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

"TRUNKS MY BABY!" exclaimed Bulma as she quickly snatched him up and smothered him with motherly concern. Apparently this base wasn't safe here either. "W-what's going on?! Is the base under attack?! Where's your father?!" she exclaimed as she expected him to answer all of her questions while still in the choke hold that only a mother would call a "hug".

User Image

Where you are at: West City outskirts: Saiyan Base

Who you are with: Trunks

Any appointments:Hug and make sure Trunks is safe!

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:King of Anything

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock knew enough about his eldest grandson to guess that what he said probably did not mean how it sounded. Still, he supposed it was enough information for the moment and he patted Gohan on the shoulder. "Well unless you plan to keep her, you make sure you keep your tool wrapped."
He then watched Tarble try and assist Vegeta to the med bay.
"Yeah, Douchbag over there ain't exactly wrong. Chaya, that female in the green Tarble carted off, got tired of Vegeta's smack and picked a fight with him. They tussled for a bit, then when they tried to blast each other, Vegeta got caught under a rock. Chaya was about to finish him off when I cold cocked her. Up to the point the fight broke out, we had been discussing what to do about the bots in central city."

Scouter HUD
Physical Status: fine.
Power Level: 43,500
Local Power Levels: Raditz, Celipa, Chaya, Vegeta, Trunks, Kuri
Music Selection: --------------
User Log: Crap just keeps happening.
User Image

" F O O D ! "

The Red-Haired Saiyan

╔══════════════╗

He noticed the others nearby, but did not have a chance to give any names to faces before the small one, Goten, spoke. He quickly smiled at the questions, and gently pressed one end of his bo-staff on the ground and leaned on it as he replied to Goten, "Its nice to meet you guys, Goten and Hiero!" He then took a few moments to ponder over Goten's questions. "I guess I'm alright! I've won a few tournaments here and there, of course I've never reigned any of Mr. Satan's tournaments." he seemed like a child, the way he stood as he leaned on his staff. Then the more he looked at Goten, and with his surname added to the face, this kid seemed very familiar. I wonder, have I ever been in any tournaments with this kid? I can't think of anyone that looks like him, so why does he seem familiar unless we've met before. Well, actually, there was that one man who was outrageously powerful, what was his name? Wasn't it Son Gok-.

The conversation in his head was interrupted by the yelling of Hiero. Bardock? Who or what was that? A cereal from America? Then he heard Hiero call out to Goten and Koda, grabbing their arms and pulling them towards a house. "H-hey! the name's Koda!" He was now being pulled to a house he had never been in and the puller was some teenager he never met. This whole scenario was abrupt and sudden, but the moment Koda heard something about training, he was in. Even though he had trained earlier, he was still ready for some more training.

╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxx Information xxxxxxxxx
Thoughts - Wooow!! These guys are powerful, but how old ARE they!?
Location - Northern Coast
Mood - Curious
Power Level - 100/10,000
Company - I guess Goten, Hiero, Bianca, F. Trunks, Raseri, San and Videl.
Health - 100%

Ooc
Woo! It feels like a fresh new start, though we are just continuing from the last thread, though its kind of a new start for me anyways XDDD

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100

»»xxxxxxxxx Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...User Image
    xxxXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxx━━━ ━━ ━━ ━ OUR DEEPEST FEAR User Image
    •.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE User Image
    ▶▶▶IT IS OUR LIGHT NOT OUR DARKNESS THAT MOST FRIGHTENS USUser Image
    •.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxXXXXXXA I MXXXXXXH I G HXXXXXX F O R E V E RXXX & XXXA L W A Y S

User Image

╔═..══════╗
      User ImageKuяῗUser Image
      ╚══════..═╝

xxxxxShe watched quietly, the fight seemed meaningless, it'd be one thing if some sort of mutual respect was gained, but no... a bitter prince, an angry strategist, and no resolution to conflict.
                                                                    ||He shouldn'tve stepped in... if the one died...there would have been an issue concluded since no mutual respect was gained... nothing was acived with this fight, its pathetic to see a battle end but no result gained||

She sighed arms crossed as she glanced over reactions, it seemed now everyone present was going in circles and no one returning to the problem that was initially to be discussed. “Are we going to linger in past events or get back to coming up with a possible solution?” She asked dryly, she spoke as if the events were long past not just moments ago... but then patience wasn't her strongest virtue, she didn't care much for looking back when trying to move ahead... even if looking back isn't all too far back.

User Image

========= ========== == === =

╔═..══════╗
      Where am I?: Base ::
      Who's near me?: SAIYANS!!!
      How am I feeling?: Ready to do something!
      What are my thoughts?: This... is dumb... >.<
      What do I plan to do?: Train
      Power?: 14,000/23,000

╚══════..═╝
      User Image

>San<

-------------------------------------------------
      San stared at Raseri for a moment, his dull look quirked with an eyebrow of apprehension, was..was Raseri flirting with Trunks? 'well that was incredibly fast..' he thought to himself. Though Trunks politely pulled someone to the side and he had to smirk a little, the lavender haired boy got so embarrassed so easily..it was entertaining. He tapped Raseri on the shoulder and leaned towards her a bit."Do your best against Goten, kick his a**."He murmured with a grin. He would be busy doing something else.

So he got started doing his own thing, keeping the weighted vest on for good measure as he started to bounce on the balls of his feet. He brought his hands up quickly to defend his face and started jabbing the air in a light paced manner, not to fast. He didn't want to show off, and then again the vest was weighing on him a bit too. He absolutely refused to wear a training gi. If you wanted to train, fashion is just as important as function. Plus chances were that the gi wouldn't even fit such a long limbed fellow.
      -------------------------------------------------

Where: North Coast
      Theme Song: "Kiss from a rose"-Seal
      Interacting with?: Everyone
      Mood: Very calm
      Thoughts: training class #1
      Power Level: 26,000/30,500
      Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols with electric attachments
      Health: 100%
      CS: 10

Interesting Vampire

8,775 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      Tamat

A streak of light tore across the sky with a loud crack that split the air. The odd meteor flashed over a grassland and slammed into a nearby hill kicking up huge mounts of dirt as the foreign object tore into the landscape. The dirt cascaded back down to the earth and came to a rest as the dust clouds slowly settled. At the far end of the gouge the strange object had finally come to a rest. It was an object that the Earth was not unfamiliar with, it was a Saiyan space pod.

With a loud hiss, jets of steam escaped the pod and the door slowly began to open. A gloved hand reached through the crack and pushed the pod open, the door whining in protest. "It took long enough, any slower and I'd have gotten really bored." a deep bass voice sounded from within the pod. The owner of the voice stepped clear and pulled his gloves on tighter, it was a barrel chested Saiyan, his long black hair tied back in a pony tail. "Before I get to work, I better look for my challenger." He yawned and closed his eyes focusing carefully, searching for any spikes of energy on the planet. It was then that his stomach sank, the planet was filled with powerful beings. Far more powerful than the locals should reasonably be.

"What is going on here?" He gritted his teeth and surrounded himself in a red aura of Ki. I better figure out what's going on here. Stones splintered and flew up into the air as the Saiyan launched upwards and flew up into the air leaving a trail of energy behind him. He blazed through the air and finally came to a halt his eyes widening when a massive camp came into view. "Saiyans... saiyans everywhere!" He gasped in shock and slowly sank down to the earth when he realized what he was seeing. An entire colony of Saiyans, and his contract had sent him to raze this planet? He wrinkled his nose. Tamat had always been one to complete his missions at all costs, but not even he could simply destroy a growing colony of Saiyans. "I suppose this is one mission I'm not completing." He crossed his arms and smirked as he began striding towards the gates of the colony.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
      • Mark Twain 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • Partygoer 500
      User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Immediately after Raditz suggested an alternative, Celipa began to explain more about the robots she had met and fought. Bardock jumped in to express concern over the fight. Honestly, Raditz believed it was not too bad for them to fight. It would be good for Chaya to vent a little in his opinion, and Raditz was sure it would not go tooo far. Vegeta was soft and Chaya would probably just beat him up good if it came to it. It's what Raditz would have done, and he felt he knew Vegeta better than Chaya. Raditz had only spent eighteen years with the guy. Later, Turles noted how getting in the way of their fight would give Vegeta an opportunity to voice disagreement regarding any future plan. At this point, Raditz didn't really care what Vegeta wanted to do. Vegeta was a grown man for god's sake.

Moments later, Raditz heard his scouter beeping as the fight drew out. Chaya was putting out a noticeable amount of energy against the prince, who had no trouble matching her. He could not see the fight, but the power readings gave a good indication of who would win. Bardock went out the door way before the beam struggle. It was difficult to keep concentration consistent with his scouter on. So, he silenced it.

A little later, Raditz saw Bardock's power signature shoot up. "What the hell is this?" Wondering, he looked in the direction of the door way. The power level faded a few seconds later. Raditz shook his head and sighed, walking up to Chaya. He unmuted the scouter while more power levels appeared. Standing doing nothing was a waste of time. Turles walked out of the building, leaving just Raditz and Fasha together. So much for planning.

The Saiyan soldier approached the door way and stopped to look over his shoulder. "You coming or what," he asked, indicating the outside with his thumb. "Sooner we bring them in, sooner we can get this s**t done. Come on. My food's getting cold." It might sound like eating was too important on his mind, and it was. He preferred to be at maximum energy before going out to face some killer robots.

Power Level: 29,000
      CS: 10
      Current Form: Normal, a little hungry
      With: Celipa (Kuri, Bardock, Gohan, Trunks, Tarble, Bulma, Vegeta, Turles outside the building)
      Wearing: Full Armor
      Health: 100%
      User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Videl

Location - West City
      People nearby - Trunks, Bianca, Gohan, Goten, Hiero, San, Raseri
      New Goal: Finding the Golden Fighter
      Power level - 14,600

Hiero’s little outburst, while random was ignored as Trunks guided her away so they could talk more privately. “I just want to know everything you know about Bojack. Like where did he come from? How strong is he? Does he have any weaknesses? Have you any experience fighting him? Things like that and anything else you are willing to share. I know I’m interrupting your training but I am not going to go in half cocked without knowing who or what this guy is. Besides I still have to look for this golden fighter person or whoever he or she is. I also get the feeling you know about this too...” Videl eyed Trunks hoping to see if he would give anything away.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Friendly 100
      • Popular Thread 100
      User Image
      ¤ Future Trunks

User Image
      User Image

Where?: Northern coast [Age 776]
      Who?: Bianca & Videl (Goten, Hiero, Koda, San & Raseri outside the house which is Locked for privacy to talk to videl)
      Feeling? Neutral, gravely suspicious of Hiero...
      Inventory?: Saiyan Armor - Z Sword - C.C Credit Card - Cell phone - 4 Sensu Beans
      Capsule Case: ( 2 Bedroom 1 bath house - Jet - motorcycle/airbike mix - car - water tank -
      refridgerated storage - dry storage - Assesory storage - exploratory sub )

Physical Checkout:100%
      CS?: 15
      Power?: 5,000
      Base: 18,500 --- SSJ: 90,000 --- USSJ: 135,000

User Image

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Trunks heard Hiero’s exclamation through the open window and frowned at it. There has always been something about that kid that just didn’t seem ‘right’. He knew about too many things that Trunks didn’t know how he’d know. The exclamation indicated that the boy knew Bojack. Though how and when he didn’t know. The time that Bojack first appeared had been not long after Cell’s defeat; He had stayed a little longer in the past to participate in an tournament arranged to have alien participants by a rich man of Earth. As it turned out the original guests from space were slain and replaced by Bojack and his pirates. Gohan was barely beginning his teens at the time…which was 7 years prior to this day. If Hiero had known Bojack, then he would have had been at least Goten’s age or younger. Possibly part of the audience to that tournament. But no the child is saiyan… they would have known about him then wouldn’t they? Trunks frowned as he dwelled on that kid for several minutes while waiting on Videl’s first question.

His blue eyes turned inward in thought... Then there was the time when he seemed to know me on first meeting and have strange excited reactions as if he were a huge fan of us…and yet I am pretty sure that none of us have ever met him before the chrisis of Lumotech duplicating my time machine and the breakout from hell…so…there are the questions: Who is Hiero…really? And How does he know so much about everyone? And…where… or ‘When’ is he really from…? Trunks considered these questions inwardly, brooding on the facts that don’t quite connect. Hiero was found at the Saiyan base but he doesn’t act like the rest of the saiyans, and he wears Earth clothing instead of saiyan armor…seems to know things about the rest of them that he shouldn’t by all rights. The only conclusion he hadn’t considered until now is the possibility that Hiero may just be from another timeline…or dimension. The thought is unsettling. It seems that fairly soon…Trunks will have a talk with the strange ‘Saiyan’ youth.

When Videl spoke she had a lot of questions and nailed many things of conversation to talk about, a sweat drop appeared on him again...This is gonna be a loooong talk. Well one question at a time... “I just want to know everything you know about Bojack. Like where did he come from? How strong is he? Does he have any weaknesses? Have you any experience fighting him? Things like that and anything else you are willing to share. I know I’m interrupting your training but I am not going to go in half cocked without knowing who or what this guy is. Besides I still have to look for this golden fighter person or whoever he or she is. I also get the feeling you know about this too...” He looked at her as she spilled out all of those questions. Inwardly wondering why the heck didn't Gohan tell her at least some things in the time he trained with her. Instead he seems to be the one who has to tell her about the reality of things. She'd find out eventually the longer she hangs out with them. He sighed and looked over at Bianca. "Will you get me a soda? This is gonna be thirsty work." He asked her with a weary look and apologetic for these delays to their training.

He squeezed her hand a moment then let her go, turning his attention back to Hercule's daughter. "It seems that Gohan neglected to tell you much of anything while you trained with him. I can answer all of your questions to a degree...you'll find out what is going on sooner or later the more you hang out with us." he sighed and considered her immiediate questions first. "Bojack and his cronies are aliens, not from this world...i don't know their history but I know their history with this planet and us. A little over 7 years ago, just after we defeated Cell, during a tournament said to have participants from space in it, we met Bojack and his pirates. they had slain the original participants to this tournament and took their place. Each of their members are very powerful, far beyond human standards...well out of your abilities and league. I fought a member of their group, and killed him after...becoming a 'gold fighter'. we'll talk about that in a bit." He had a feeling that his explanations will only bring up more questions from the girl, but he'd said that he'd answer her questions so all in due time. "Between myself, my father, Gohan and a few friends we fought Bojack and his group but the battle didn't go well. It was Gohan who defeated the pirates and sent them and Bojack to hell. Now they are back, and a lot of other dead foes. I don't know what purpose he has for going after your father, especially if his conflict is with us and Gohan alone." He finished the first set of questions, speaking seriously and truthfully to the young woman. this talk as only just begun unfortunetly.

[OOC: Edited]
      "These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Friendly 100
      • Popular Thread 100
      User Image
      ¤ Trunks

User Image
      User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Operations Room)
      Who?: Dad & Mom
      What?: Tries to help his dad
      Feeling?: stunned
      Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone
      Power?: 5,000
      Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

The moment Trunks landed near his mother she saw him and swooped upon him like a hunting falcon upon a rodent. He grunted the wind momentarily getting knocked out of him as his mom showed her occasional 'super human' strength to squeeze the life out of him while fawning over him like a clucking mother hen. "Ack....Mom i'm fine...No the base wasn't attacked....dad and Chaya had a fight...we should get him to the medical bay." He nodded to the limping figure of his father who looked bitterly furious with himself and many other things. He squirmed free of his mother's death grip and trotted up to his father, opening his mouth at first to ask if he is okay but closed it the next second, silently moved nearer and leaned against his dad offering his support since it looked as if his dad can barely walk. He won't talk of his defeat or of his delirious misgivings, he just hoped that was all they were and not an actual desire to seek death out.

[OOC]
      "Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      Weapons_Master21

Raseri The Oni
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      User Image

Raseri's smile fell as he flat out rejected her "invitation".She knew that there was no way he was covered in that area with that thing hanging on his waist. With that sickly aura around her, there was no way she wasn't pure unless.....

Raseri's green gaze passed on the new woman who popped up. Oh-ho, was it her? It was almost amusing to think it was since she was so gangly and plain looking to the oni. But as she was thinking about it, San had leaned over and reminded her that she had a little beating to give to the other brat. "Oh that right. Where little brat go to?" she thought out loud until she saw him getting pulled by that other little brat. "Hey boy! Drop kid! I fight him now!"

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      ░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

A fight?! Between Vegeta and Chaya?! While Bulma was worried about her husband's well being, she inwardly sighed at the fact that she now knew for sure that there was nothing suspicious going on between them. Trunks had squirmed free and ran up to his limping father to give him some support. Bulma was rather horrified to see that Vegeta had been reduced to a beaten up rag doll as he made his way to the med bay.

"Vegeta you idiot! What were you thinking?! You could have gotten yourself killed!" she exclaimed with harsh words but at the same time had too offered her support as she went on the other side of him and put his arm over her shoulders and tried helping him up a bit. Though they said alot of terrible things to eachother's faces, the blunette still cared about him; even when he was being an egotistical jackass.

User Image

Where you are at: West City outskirts: Saiyan Base

Who you are with: Trunks and VEGETA?!

Any appointments:Help Vegeta to the med bay!

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:King of Anything

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Friendly 100
      • Popular Thread 100
      User Image
      ¤ Son Goten

User Image
      User Image

Where?: Northern Coast
      Who?: Koda, Hiero, Raseri, San, ( F.Trunks, Bianca & Videl inside the house)
      What?: Oh Ya! hehheh
      Feeling?: Cheerful
      Inventory?: Clothes - Camping Pack
      Power?: 15,000
      Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

""Hm? Kakarot? What is that? Is that a vegetable, I hate vegetables!""

Goten grinned cheerfully to match Koda's expression, he heard that the guy had won a few tournaments, Goten thought it would be cool to find out though. Hiero brought up Bojack then trailed off talking about food...that was a mistake. Goten's stomach growled a second later. just as Raseri shouted over to them that she would fight him then. Goten laughed a little bit in embaressment, scratching the back of his head. "Wow...I need to eat soon...oh yea! heh I almost forgot about that. Guess I better do this quick so I can ask Trunks for something to eat!" he pulled away from Hiero, not feeling very hungry but he'd still need to eat something soon. He walked over to Raseri, stopping about 15 feet away from her. He then began to do stretching exersizes, rolling his shoulders, crouching to stretch his legs, some push ups and such to loosen his joints out some in prep for some fun. "Okay...I'm ready." He settled into a fighting stance and looked to Raseri expectantly, eager for the workout. Its been a while since he sparred with anyone. "This is gonna be fun!"

[OOC:]
      "WOW, Really I can pick?? I know which ones too! Thanks Trunks!"

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Friendly 100
      • Popular Thread 100
      User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Celipa

User Image
      a n y w a y s ;

It seems that the meeting about those robots has been put on hold...hardly anyone seemed to react to her own suggestions as the concern seemed to be focused on their problem leaders out there beating each others heads in. In short order Bardock left to go out there to do something about the two of them. Fasha crossed her arms and as Turles left to go prepare the rejuvenation tanks did her scouter come on and begin to track the battle. It seemed that Vegeta and Chaya were fairly matched before the beam battle. But then to her amazment did the read outs suddenly detect Bardock's energy go through the roof for a brief moment. What was that!? How'd did he do that?? Against her judgement to stay out of it her curiosity got the better of her as she follwed Raditz out of the room and then outside to see what the outcome was.

On the one hand Vegeta got his arse whipped. Some super saiyan, can't even beat a 'weak' saiyaness. She didn't make any snide remarks about it though. Chaya had been knocked cold as is being carried over to Turles by Prince Tarble whome Fasha only vaguely recognized from birth records. A few others had shown up as well. A tailess teen whom Fasha didn't know is talking to Bardock nearby, he has a large power too. Vegeta's mate and brat are dragging the defeated prince off to the medical bay. Someone may have to keep an eye on Chaya and Vegeta when one or the other wake from healing to be sure they don't bash the other in while knocked out. Her scouter bleeped just then at something else entirely. She turned her gaze skyward in time to see a familiar sight, a saiyan space pod shot past the base and landed somewhere nearby. "Hmm...I wonder just who that is." she commented aloud to Raditz who was the only one nearby her at this time. She glanced at Raditz then turned away to stride off in the general direction of the new comer to go 'greet' their latest guest.

She just left the barrier a few paces before spotting a male approaching the colony on foot. The readouts immiediatly showed he is one of them. She stopped before the broad chested male, wearing black and gold plated armor of the old style, his spiky hair pulled back in a pony tail. "Hold it, who are you...soldier?" she stated, planting her fists on her hips and waited for a plossible answer.

ooc:

Scouter HUD:
      Power Level: 29,000
      C.S 10
      Physical Status: 100%
      Armor Integrity: 100%
      Local Power levels: Raditz & Tamat
      Log Update:Hah serves the git right...now who is this guy?

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff