Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Plot

It has been four months since the final battle against Corypheus. The Inquisition is in a very strong state of power in every type of way. As a military powerhouse the Inquisition is feared, but respected by many. Everyone understand's the power that they possess and do not wish to get on their bad side, however with the Inquisitor at the forefront the possibility of war is a rather far fetched one. Instead of perusing the idea of becoming an empire the Inquisition is seen as a neutral party in nearly every situation, this is in order to benefit every side of Thedas knowing that such a powerful group of people have everyone's best interest at heart.

However getting to such a powerful state did not come with it's own set of challenges...

Many people were lost along the way, while some were more prominent than others, the amount of lives lost were still the same. The Champion of Kirkwall was one of those losses. At the Battle of Adamant the Champion stayed behind in the fade in order to save the Inquisitor and the Warden contact. The Champion's sacrifice marked the first step in the Inquisition truly taking the first step into defeating Corypheus. And without the Champion it nearly could have ended just as it was truly getting under way.

Four months after all of the fighting everything is now beginning to settle down. The Inquisition is sealing up the remaining rifts and now everything seems to be in unsettling state of normal.

Once things have finally settled down the Inquisitor decided to hold a memorial service in Hawke's name. Only a privileged few outside of the inquisition were invited to join, one of the few included the Hero of Ferelden himself.

The memorial is rather cut and dry, those that arrived were few, but those that came were known to be some of the greatest known hero's that still lived. However it was not destined to be just a normal memorial, not at all. Towards the end of the memorial the Champion showed up, but not in the way that any would have expected.

Through a small tear in the fade Hawke was able to climb out of the fade. In shambles the Champion was bruised, battered, and cut in many places. It almost looked like the Champion had been in a constant battle for months. However the physical state of Hawke was the least of everyone's concerns, it was the message that the Champion would give that truly concerned everyone:

Hawke came with a warning: something worse than Corypheus was coming, and it was coming soon.

intro
Plot
Overview
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
"Previously on Dragon Age"

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Rules

New rules will be added in this color.

1. Terms of Service: So you should all be well aware of the Gaia Terms of Service, if you break any rules listed I will terminate your character without warning. Do not whine at me about being deleted when you know perfectly well what you did. I am usually a nice person, but rules are rules and I don't want Gaia banning my account because of someone else's actions.

2. God-Modding:Kinda simple but it must be said. Please do not make your character some unkillable, one shotting monster. All of the people in this rp should be around the same skill in their own right.

3. Literacy: This is going to be a literate Role Play. I really dislike people who can't post more than a sentence or two here and there. It makes the thread die faster and I want this one to last. So please, at least 2 paragraphs per post, which means 6-11 sentences per paragraph, (I don't mind more, but no novels please) and use proper grammar. No text talk, or ** for actions. Italics for thoughts and "quotes for speaking". And please, bold or color your character's speech so it's a little easier to locate when replying.

4. Profiles/Reserves: If you are interested in joining this thread then please PM ME your reserves and a sample of your work. When you pm me your reserve title it "Swooping Is Bad, Y'know?" so I know that you read the rules. I will update the available amount of positions as often as I can that way we wont have two people applying but only one spot left.. When you send in your pm with your character's profile title the pm "The Griffons Will Fly Again."

5. Posting: While I do understand that everyone has a life I would still like for there to be at least 1 post every two days. (Although more is always appreciated) If you are going to be gone for more than three days please let me know! You don't have to say why but I would at least like a time estimate of how long it will be until you can post. I don't want to be holding the whole rp up because one person decides to ditch without telling anyone.

6. Swearing, Romance and Violence: Okay, so I know there is going to be a lot swearing and violence in this thread. But I don't want a character who swears every other word. Just try to limit the swearing your character does and please, nothing too gory or unbelievable. You don't need to describe every organ that falls out when you cut a man's stomach open. Your character can be injured, they aren't invincible! Also romance is great but if you start getting all hot and heavy with someone please do a time-skip. No one wants to know all the dirty details.

7. Face Claims: When you make your characters please make sure your face claims are anime. I don't like the idea of a real life Brad Pitt running around in the Dragon Age universe.

intro
Plot
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
Npc's
Announcements

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

The Positions (The Men)

User Image

Name: Draylen Enteri

Personality: Confident // Talkative // Observant

Race: Dalish Elf

Class: Rogue

Username: Swagni

User Image

Name: Krieg

Personality: Intense, Meticulous, Active

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Username: korinzu

User Image

Name: Krasimir Lachapelle

Personality: intelligent // prideful // two-faced

Race: human

Class: mage

Username: hydrophonics

User Image

Name: Uriah Salem Amadeous

Personality: Loyal ₪ Respectful ₪ Quiet

Class: Warrior

Username: Toyhe-n-Cosplayer

intro
Plot
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
Npc's
Announcements

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

The Positions (The Ladies)

User Image

Name: Joyce Ashley Tidmore

Personality: Fearless, Vengeful, Pesimistic

Race: Elf

Class: Mage

Username: Melody of the Flames

User Image

Name: Arya Ruiz

Personality: Compassionate, fun, awkward.

Username: SunShine Boo

User Image

Name: Lilith Anders Wright

Personality: Kind, Brave and loyal

Username: ArchMageZer0

User Image

Name: Enalle

Personality: Flippant, Sarcastic, Mischievous

Race: Dalish Elf

Class: Rogue

Username: summerFM

intro
Plot
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
Npc's
Announcements

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

The Skeletons

Reserve:
[img]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q594/Mistadeath916/download_zpsd7740c94.png[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] [size=10][Your name here][/size]

[b]Personality:[/b] [size=10][list three traits][/size]

[b]Race:[/b] [size=10][Your race here][/size]

[b]Class:[/b] [size=10][Your class here][/size]

[b]Username:[/b] [size=10][List your username here][/size]

Full Profile:
[align=center][img]ANYSIZEWILLDO[/img]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Name:[/b][/color] [size=11][Name goes here][/size]

[b][color=Colorgoeshere]Race:[/color][/b] [size=11][Race goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Age:[/b][/color] [size=11][Age goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [size=11][Gender goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Origin:[/b][/color] [size=11][Where was your character born?][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Orientation:[/b][/color] [size=11][Sexuality goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Allegiance:[/b][/color] [size=11][Does your character owe an allegiance to a certain country?][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Religion:[/b][/color] [size=11][Religion (or Agnostic/Atheist) goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Class:[/b][/color] [size=11][Rogue, Warrior, etc][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Specialization:[/b][/color] [size=11][Spirit Healer, Templar, etc][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Equipment:[/b][/color] [size=11][What your character is carrying][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [size=11][Personality goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Biography:[/b][/color] [size=11][Biography goes here][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere][b]Induction:[/b][/color] [size=11][How was your character invited to the group?][/size]

[color=Colorgoeshere]Other:[/color] [Tattoo's, scars, affiliations with others, etc][/align]

intro
Plot
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
Npc's
Announcements

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Npc's

The Warden:
User Image
Name: Letholin Mahariel
Race: Dalish
Biography: Many know the story of "The Warden" who saved Ferelden-and inevitably-the world. But not many know of his choices made along the way. What is known is the fact that he was the one who unified the country with the help from King Bhelen, Arl Emon, Keeper Lanaya. Together the four were able to mass an army to combat the Blight and end it before it had truly began. With his influence he was able to raise Alistair to the throne and help him become "The King with the common touch." His relationship with the bard Leleiana is also well known. A few years after the events following the Blight a small marriage ceremony was held within the very cave that helped facilitate the very beginning of his journey. He believed that Tamlen would have been proud to see the day that he married a women so the dedicated the ceremony to him.

The events in Amaranthine are considered to be some of the most controversial. His decision to forsake Amartanthine in order to save Vigil's keep has made him a rather unpopular figure in the northern part of the country. Many groups have tried to conspire against him due to that action alone, but due to his popularity with most of the country most of those groups were not able to gather any sort of respectable amount of power. After taking a few years off Letholin has returned to his old position as Commander of the Gray. Deciding to move his home base to Denerim the city is now his home. There with Shianni the two (on the side) work together to improve the situation of the elves in Allianges everywhere. When he is not busy Being the Commander of the Gray of a Reformist for his race Letholin is seen at King Alistair's side acting as an adviser for the king.

Overall Letholin is a busy man, but he is a very active man in politics, the army, and in public. He is often seen with his wife in Denerim wandering the Market district on a regular basis.

Hawke:
User Image
Name: Marian Hawke
Biography: The name Hawke is often said with mixed feeling now-a-days. Her actions which lead to the road of becoming champion is always filled with joy, but the last part of her story is always said in a different way from one story teller to the next. Coming from humble beginnings Hawke was one of the two apostates within the family. At the time of the blight her family was in Lothering, and had to flee to Kirkwall after the village was destroyed. The death of Bethany made things hard for Hawke at first, but after realizing that she still had her mother and little brother to look after Hawke did everything in her power to help their situation by any means possible. As the years went on Hawke's situation didn't get much better. With her mother murdered, her brother a Grey Warden, and the weight of the role of the Champion of Kirkwall on her shoulders the Woman often had to relay on the support of her allies. Her love life was also a very known affair by many. The elf, Fenris was the one who caught her eye the most. Even with a rocky start and conflicting opinions the two somehow found each other at each other's side the most when things got tough. But even he could not help her with her troubles all the time. A lot of the time she could be seen at the Hanged man with Varric reminiscing of the past.

When the war between the Mages and the Templars broke out Hawke was on the side of the mages. With the death of both Knight Commander Meradith and First Enchanter Orsino Hawke had to flee Kirkwall with only a few by her side.

For years Hawke was not heard or seen from. Even her lover Fenris appeared before she was seen again. Right as talks of "The Order" began to arise so did she. An advocate for Mage and Templar equality she was at the head of the talks along with the Warden. When everyone agreed on the idea she was placed as the First Enchanter and head of the Mages branch. She now resides at the Ferelden's Circle of the Magi (now names the Circle of the Order) along side with Fenris. There she is the representative of her branch and is often keeping the peace between the Mages and the Templars.

The Warden's Companions
Ohgren
Location: At Vigils keep training new recruits for the Grey Wardens

Nathaniel
Location: Serving as a Grey Warden Commander in the Free Marches. He is currently scouting out possibly underground Darkspawn positions in the area.

Anders
Reason of death: Assassination via Sebastian. The prince of Starkhaven found and killed the Mage a couple years after the Mage and Templar war.

Sigrun

Valena
Location: In the dales with other Dalish clans. Currently a lore keeper for the Dalish clans.

Justice

Alistair

Morigan
Location: Currently serving as an adviser to Empress Celene. Warden has not revealed that they do in fact have a child to anyone other than Alistair.

Leleiana
Location: Part of the time at Denerim with The Warden, part time uknown to all except for the Warden.

Zeveran

Wynne
Reason of death: Served as a sacrifice to save Knight Commander Evangeline.

Shale
Location: Serving as a guardian for Hawke at the Circle of The Order

Sten

Hawke's Companions
Carver
Location: In Kirkwall as a Gray Warden recruiter of the area. Keeps in contact with both The Warden and Hawke.

Varric
Location: Kirkwall. Storyteller within the city, often sends letters to Hawke.

Fenris
Location: At the Circle of The Order with Hawke. Acts as personal bodyguard for her.

Isabella

Merrill
Location: In the dales with Valena. Acting as keeper for The Wardens old clan. Constantly writes updates about current events of the dales to The Warden.

Sebastian
Location: Current lord of StarkHaven. Currently residing as Reigning Prince of the City State

Avaline
Location: In Kirkwall as captain of the guard. Still married to Donnic. Seemingly cut off ties to Hawke and her former companions.

Misc
Flemeth
Location: Unknown. The Warden claims to have slain the witch but Hawke says otherwise.

intro
Plot
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
Npc's
Announcements

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Announcements

10/15/14: Thread was created.
10/22/14: Thread was completed!

intro
Plot
Rules
Positions
Skeleton
Npc's
Announcements

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Plot Moving Posts

Sometimes there will be posts made by me that will show up after a time skip of a change in locations. These posts will give the situation the group is currently in.
Some examples could be: The group has suddenly found themselves in front of a battle between a tribe of Dalish and a mercenary group. The battle seems to be rather even and it is up to the group on whether they should participate in the battle or not.
Or
After a good night's rest at the Tavern every one of the members feel significantly refreshed. It is early morning and the nearly daily rains has ceased.
Edit: This layout will also be used when I personally control one of more of these characters.
Stuff like that.
The layout will look like this:

User Image
User Image User Image User Image
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image User Image
User Image

(The X's signify that certain major charactrs are not in within the area. If there isnt an x over their face it means they are present and can be interacted with. I will be personally controlling these five characters for plot purposes.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff