Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Fenris`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

══════════════════════════════════════════

Fenris opened his eyes and met dazzling emerald green eyes. Regaining his conscience he scrambled up quickly and grabbed his sword in a guarded motion. He was rather embarrassed at the fact that he left himself get caught off guard and knocked out. He focused on the woman in front of him. It was the girl from before. Magic pulsed from her, however it was still odd. He turned his attention back to the fight that was pretty much over. The silver haired elf got up and looked down at one of the enemies that was crawling along the floor. He narrowed his eyes and shoved his sword in the mans back. He looked at Varric who was putting Bianca, then looked back to the girl who he assumed helped him. He pulled the sword from the mans back, and heard him painfully groan before the light left his eyes. He looked to the girl and gave a thankful nod at her for helping.

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
Alexa tried to slip away before drawing any more attention from the guys. She looked at Rayen and nodded at the door, then it opened and a scream left her as two sets of hands reached through the open door, grabbed her and shut the door, blocking it on the outside to keep the people inside delayed. She was dragged off, but she didn't know where, because suddenly everything went dark...

Fashionable Werewolf

"Alexa!.......who would want to take her of all people,I mean come on she doesnt even do much but go look for collectibles in the caves.Looks like I have my hands full",Rayen was upset at this as Alexa was her closets friend and now she was stuck there with the other dwarf and the silver haired elf..of all the days,why did something like this have to happen,Rayen thought to herself as she rolled her eyes,she wasnt happy at this situation and she didn't know if she could trust them or not as to in her trust was rather rare.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Fenris sighed as he saw the girl get abducted. He gripped his sword and ran for the door. He would not let the slavers have the upper hand. He darted out the door and looked left and right. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a man carrying a small body. The large man ran down to the docks, Fenris ran after as quickly as he could. The man turned around a corner and disappeared. Fenris stopped and gritted his teeth. He examined the area closely, a few moments Varric arrived, and it looked like the females dwarfs friend had followed. He looked around carefully and brushed his fingers against a stone wall. He felt a slight breeze slip from the cracks of the rocks. A hidden door, he thought. He looked to the dark haired woman. "Don't worry we will save your friend. The slavers want me, so they shouldn't harm her until I arrive." Varric laughed. "Boy my friend, your always attracting this kind of company." Fenris turned to him and frowned. "It seems that some of my past enemies still hold a grudge." He replied to the cocky dwarf. With that Fenris tore open the hidden door, and entered the slavers domain. His eyes darted back and forth, as he sneaked around the halls. He made his way to a large open room, and peaked around the corner. The young female dwarf was knocked unconscious on the floor. A few men and a dark mage stood around her. Fenris narrowed his eyes and unsheathed his sword. .

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
She was dropped on the ground unceremoniously, but it was obvious they weren't too concerned about her being a threat because they didn't remove the dagger from either hip, which means she was able to take one of her daggers and take out the mage when they were all distracted by the door being torn open. "One less to worry about." she growled, forcing herself upright, pretty sure the shoulder she was dropped on was dislocated. She winced and twisted to take out her other dagger, using it to know back a blade that was coming down at her in an arc as all hell broke loose.

Fashionable Werewolf

Rayen used her magic to heal Alexa's shoulder,she stayed back as the other fought,she wasnt the type to fight anyways or well in her human form that is.Rayen gave Alexa that im sorry for not helping look and then took off back to the woods,he needed to be in her wolf form,she felt it would help her distress after todays events and not being able to help,she was mad at herself for that,but its not like she could turn into a Wolf right then and there,it would of drawn attention as well as scared people off.Once she reached the forest she changed into her wolf form,the black appearing first and then the purple appearing last,she took off to one of her painting spots when she was fully transformed.

Rayen knew it was wrong of her to take off like that,but Alexa would of understood,atleast she hoped she would and that elf might think her a coward now,unless Alexa said something to him to change that..only time will tell.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Fenris had left one man alive and walked over to him. He pointed the sword at the mans chest. "Who sent you." He hissed darkly at the slaver. Not getting a reply the elf shoved the blade into the man hart and yanked his sword back out. He turned to face the two girls, but noticed that the other woman had fled, leaving her friend behind. He arched an eyebrow and walked over. "I apologize, you should have not gotten mixed up in the mess." He said bluntly. Varric smirked and put his crossbow away. "Well we better get out of here." He said playfully as he walked out. "Before more show up." Fenris nodded and followed is friend. As they made there way out he caught a glimpse of the female dwarf's friend heading towards the gates that lead to the forest. His curiosity grew a bit, but he knew it was not his business. He turned toward the female dwarf. "I find it curious that your friend abandoned you?" He said in a questioning manner.

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
"Stress I'm sure." she said, shaking her head.

"She's probably heading for the refuge of Sundermount. She finds peace there..." she explained with an easy smile.

She did not blame Rayen. She knew she didn't like shifting infront of others. "She's a good fighter, but... she has a unique style and it tends to scare people." she said in way of explanation, "She only fights in dire emergencies, but she hate feeling useless in minor situations like these. Besides, these men are as much my enemy as yours." she followed Varric and Fenris out the door, feeling rather sheepish. "I tend to piss a lot of people off in my line of work and I may have... misplaced... a few slaves I was asked to deliver..." she shook her head.

"I apologise if I have caused you two trouble. It was a privilege to fight beside companions of the Champion... I'll be on my way now, before I cause any more trouble..." she turned away from the two, looking very sheepish.

"Thanks." she said, looking over her shoulder, stone grey eyes bright as she smiled.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Fenris's eyes narrowed at what the dwarf had mentioned. "You do slave work?" He asked dryly.
Varric scratched his head and turned to the woman. "Eh don't mention anything like that to Fenris over here." He said with a smirk. "You will get yourself killed." With that Varric walked off towards the bar. Fenris's eyes met with the dwarf. "Your friend, Sundermount is a dangerous place. Should she really be running off by herself?" He only asked because he was still curious about the woman. She sounded dangerous, and a dangerous Mage or whatever she was could pose a threat.

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
"I don't do slave work Fenris, I'm comissioned to deliver them and I smuggle them onto ships to Ferelden, where Slavery is illegal. I have connections there who find them safe houses and paying jobs. A lot of the elves go to the Dalish and start new lives, humans and dwarves go to Denerim and Red Cliff where they can live without fear. At night, when the slavers are roaming the mountain, I'm out there killing the ones that hired me so news doesn't spread to the others, but you know what? Obviously it did, and now I've got assholes on my a** all times of the day and night. But you know what? The lives of the people I help are worth the constant attempts on my life, because they get to start over, and if I get taken down, no one will be the wiser, and no one will be looking for me. No one but Rayen."

She exhaled in a huff. She offered him a half smile. "I know you're story, Fenris. Your story is the reason I'm brave enough to do things this stupid." a short chuckle left her. "And I'm not worried about Rayen being on Sundermount. She gets rid of the Bandits and Slavers she comes across and it makes my life easier. And I know that look, stop thinking what you're thinking. Contrary to what most people believe about Rayen, she's one of the good guys. Rayen also isn't an Apostate. She'd have to be a Mage to be an Apostate, and while yes, she has magic, she isn't a mage... or a demon, or an abomination, or anything else your mind can come up with. And no, I'm not brain washed, I'm a dwarf, high resistance to magic and demons. You're just going to have to trust a stranger when I say she isn't a threat, unless you threaten her first."

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Fenris was a bit shocked when the dwarven woman replied rather harshly. He had to say it was an admirable quality. It reminded him of Hawke. Quick to defend her friends and strong loyalty. He smirked at the woman as she poke.
"Your loyalty and devotion are commendable. It also relieving that another person shares my personal views on slavery. I apologize for disrespecting you." He replied in a clam husky voice. "Your friend however, my curiosity has gotten the best of me." He said with an arched brow. "May I ask, If she is not any of the creatures you described. Then what is she?" He said with an emotionless expression.

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
"You know how Archdemons are old gods of ancient power that were tainted with greed and other sins? Well, there are some magics just as ancient that still survive to this day. Magic that comes from nature, the source of life... magic that does not need blood or Lyrium. Magic that exists as surely as the sun setting and rising."

She gave him a reassuring smile. "Old magic like that is rare, and very seldom seen. It is untainted and clean... and good. You felt the energy yourself, didn't you? There was so sickness to it, no weaknesses or hesitations like Mage magic. It was solid, steady, unwavering. It was what the Tevinter imperium was trying to replicate when they began using lyrium... but as you know, the magic Tevinter created makes one weak to Demons and Spirits. The old magic does not suffer that fate.. because the old magic did not begin with humans." she waited for him to understand.

Rayen wasn't human. "You know that rumor going around? About the animal that's been killing bandits and highway men on the road to the mountain?" she shrugged. "Go to the Sundermount Caverns, just past the tree line... she'll be there, in the field of flowers where the dalish once camped. Do not draw your weapon when you see her, you will not be in any danger." She turned to look at the door to the hanged man. "Now... if you'll excuse me, I have a handsome story teller to listen to from a lonely dark corner of the tavern where a chair and a mug of ale are calling my name."

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Fenris pondered her words. He watched at she left, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Handsome Dwarf." He mumbled with a chuckle. It looked as if Varric had an admirer. His curiosity got the best of him, he walked towards the gates that led to the Sundermount forest. He was on guard, and he was a little uneasy as he walked through the forest. With his experience, he learned to trust no one. The dwarven woman was nice, but anyone could be a liar or trickster. He followed the path she had said, plus he had traveled to the old Dalish camp enough to know where she was talking about. He found the old camp, and not to far in the distance he saw something unique. A creature laid in the flower beds, it looked to either be asleep or relaxing. His inner defense and distrust made him grab for his sword. He walked out onto the field carefully and quietly. As he got closer he was able to examine the beast. It was a large wolf that was black as the night sky. However odd steaks of purple were in its fur. The creature turned its head to him and he met those same emerald eyes that he had awakened to before.

Fashionable Werewolf

I was found and by none other than him..alexa what am I to do with you

Rayen stared at him and noticed his hand was on his blade,but he hadnt drawn it yet,she was hoping he wouldnt as she was no threat to him,she had no intentions of him seeing her like this so she was a bit upset over it,even though she knew she would get over it rather quickly.
Rayen while keeping there eyes locked got up and moved a little closer,she didnt know what he might do,so she kept her distance.She had a feeling he would be smart and not draw that blade out and that he may be willing to understand better,but that was up to him and only he could decide it what was the right thing to do.

Shirtless Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The creature remained calm. Fenris was not foolish, he knew who this creature was. The eyes gave it away. He did not trust her, but he decided to let go of the handle of his weapon. He was still guarded, and he stood firmly. He waited to see what she would do. He was mistrustful of magical creatures, so if she pulled the wrong move his sword would quickly be at his slide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces