Welcome to Gaia! ::

sorry for the delay everyone, but all of the mods are currently being held up due to rl.

nevertheless, we will have the penalties up by the end of the week, so look forward to that! 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
only six more days till the universe switch everyone! 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 7 ]
in the mean time, don't worry too much about posting immediately. 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 2 ]
we understand its testing periods and just a busy schedule for all of you in the next few months. 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 4 ]
still, please don't forget about this chat since we wouldn't want it to be a ghost town for too long! 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140 141 > >> >>> »|

( ★ ; STRAY﹗♥.HEARTS ❪ *▐║【pick up × sticks ▃▃ animal◦ love.  )
                        x
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                        x
                        User Image  ▄ ▄xxxxx
                        X
                              ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
                        x
                           FILL YOUR SHOES WITH CEMENT
                        User Image        AND KISS THE ONES YOU LOVE WITH RECKLESS ABANDONMENT  █████
                        x
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                        X
                          ████  ██ O1. fujishima kōsuke
                          ████  ██ O2. hungry
                          ████  ██ O3. .... i picked it up.
                        x
                                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         User Image

| GHOST*king
                                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SEE I'D LIKE TO BELIEVE IN THOSE WHO TRY  TURN THE BEST OF WHAT THEY HAVE BEFORE THEY DIE
                                                    you should still be careful... if you think you've been robbed and kidnapped, they might strike again. GENUINE CONCERN FOR THE OTHER'S WELLBEING. * it seems like it... eric said he woke up in a locker, and i'm in the cafeteria. it looks like a school to me. HE OFFERS A KIND SMILE. * good. it would be better to rest up in here... i think - if we're at a school... you'll be able to go to the main office and ask for some assistance. HE NODS. *

ooc: leaving these here

| A*side
                                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SEE I'D LIKE TO BELIEVE IN THOSE WHO TRY  TURN THE BEST OF WHAT THEY HAVE BEFORE THEY DIE
                                                    ... ... a school. HE REPLIES SIMPLY, SINCE BY THE LOOKS OF IT. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE. * .... .... .... .... HE TAKES A LONG SIP OUT OF A JUICE BOX, STARING DULLY AT THE BOY BEFORE REPLYING. * ... ... no. i can't. i just woke up here too... it seems to be a school though. HE'S WAY TOO ADAPTABLE FOR HIS OWN GOOD, BUT HE REALLY HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. * ... ... maybe you should call her to cancel, you never know... but... i'm in the cafeteria. so maybe that would help? HE TAKES YET A NOTHER LONG SIP OF JUICE. *

ooc: just warning that, i'm super sorry if i don't reply later.

Touhru Adachi's Partner In Crime

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ███████ __《〈 :████ tab tab
& I DON`T NEED THE FALLOUT` tab tab tab
( __OF __ALL __THE __PAST__THAT __IS __IN __BETWEEN__US tab tab tab tab tab tab
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰ _____and i'm not — `HOLDING ON !! tab tab
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ tab tab
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»◟ online __»◟ .. mph. __»◟ n - no! tab tab

_███████████{ █████ tab tab
& ALL YOUR __LIELIES.... tab tab tab

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.███ ____` nico 〉〉
tab tab tab WEREN`T __ENOUGH __TO __KEEP __ME __HERE
        mhm! 〉NODS AND SMILES, THIS GUY IS SCARY, BUT HE DOESN'T ACT SCARY SO WHAT'S GOING ON.⇣ oh! you must be... in the garden? .. maybe ... i don't know, i haven't left the dorm room so i can't say for sure. ah, but i am hungry... 〉PONDERS MAYBE ACTUALLY GETTING UP TO FEED BOTH BEASTS OR ALL THREE OF THEM, WIZ THEY PROBABLY DON'T HAVE STRAWBERRIES HERE STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.;;;⇣ everyone else might be going through the same thing, but if we try to figure out what's going on, then we might be able to get back home. and i mean all of us -- ... i'm just a little bit worried about my mom and all the school i'm missing .. ahaha ... ... h - huh?! no! i mean that's not what i meant! i don't get kidnapped, but i probably know what it feels like! sort of ... i guess you can say i do the kidnapping, b - but it's not people! i don't kidnap people, that's just .. ! ;;; ... you mean you've been kidnapped ... ? 〉ANGLES HIS HEAD IN CONCERN, KIDNAPPING IS TERRIBLE, NO ONE SHOULD GO THROUGH THAT EVER.⇣ .. mph ... well, it's nice to meet you, nico -- .. oh! you're my room mate. 〉LOOK AT THIS CUTIE SMILE THO.⇣ i think we'll get along just fine if we can handle whatever this place tosses us ... i think if i can't get back, i'll just have to deal with it ... ... though it's not much different from my home life. school and going back home. 〉MEANWHILE DARK IS SCREAMING ABOUT KRAD AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT ALL THE CRAZY THINGS WHILE HE SMILES THROUGH IT ALL WITHOUT A HITCH IN HIS MOOD.⇣

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.███ ____` STRAY 〉〉
        a ... school? well i kind of figured that! 〉LOOKS A LITTLE DISTRESSED ENOUGH TO KIND OF YELL, BUT IT'S NOT TOO LOUD???⇣ but thank you for answering me .. i was wondering where this school is in. what . country? ahh, it's okay if you don't know, though. 〉WAVES HANDS SLIGHTLY AND DROPS THEM BACK ON THE DESK.⇣ cancel? i .. i can't cancel these types of appointments, they're really ... uhm .. important? i don't know how else to say it without being really embarrassed or .. talking too much. just take my word for it, please. 〉SMILES A LITTLE AND TILTS HIS HEAD TO THE LEFT.⇣ in the cafeteria ... ? yeah, food sounds good right now ... ... i just woke up from a nap, but i'm already really hungry. you wouldn't think sleeping would make you really hungry but it does. 〉AND SO DARK AGREES FEROCIOUSLY THAT THEY SHOULD PROBABLY EAT SOON BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE FOOD.⇣

ooc: it's all good, don't worry about that.

edit: .. there we go. ******** pain in the a**.

tab tab ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
tab tab tab A⇣ • SIDE!!lovestruck` alter».ationsNIGHT!RAIDER

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User Image
                                        User Image__________________________________________________O H , xxI xxS H O U L D xxS I N G xxA xxL I T T L E xxB I T xxF A S T E R .
                                        I`M TO BL .AME FOR xTHIS DISASTER
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxi`m repairing my heart for you.
                                        xxxxp e a c e xxm y xxb o d y , xxo h xxm y xxs o u l xx━━ t o xxf i n d , xxn o , xxi xxd o n ' t xxm i n d xx/ / / / / /
                                        W ;ELCOME WAS THE { ↘ .DAY LIGHT
                                        FOUND WHERE I WAS HIDING⋮ ━FOUGHT THE DARK RESIDING THERE
                                        tab
                                        xxxxxx██ ₀₀ ONLINExx tab tab ₀₁ i don't know? tab ₀₂no; ******** off.
                                        tab
                                        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiσπίτι του Άδη GHOSTKING ↷⋮with great↓˟ power. xi ❦ follow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx ▰▰ xx xx xx xx ▰▰ xx xx ▰▰ xx ▰▰ xxOH & I SHOULD BREATHE A LITTLE BIT SOFTER
        It doesn't look like a garden .. more like a well-kept pathway. PICKS UP THE COMPUTER AND STANDS, FROWNING. ━ ˟ Someone mentioned that there's a cafeteria nearby. Maybe you can get some food there. ..Getting back would be good. But I don't think it's going to be that simple. When I tried to leave just now, it was like the place I was trying to go didn't exist at all. I've never had that happen before. HIS BROW CREASES IN WORRY, BUT HE QUICKLY FROWNS TO MASK HIS CONCERN. ━ ˟ Oh ... ... in that case, I hope your mom is okay. SYMPATHIZES WITH HIM, DESPITE NOT HAVING A PARENT-FIGURE TO WORRY OVER. ━ ˟ So you kidnap things, not people? Isn't that just stealing? RAISES AN EYEBROW; IS THIS GUY FOR REAL. WHAT EVEN. ━ ˟ Yeah, uh, I have been .. once or twice. SHRUGS LIKE IT'S NO BIG DEAL; DOESN'T REALLY WANT TO DWELL ON IT. ━ ˟ I am? BALANCES THE COMPUTER ON ONE ARM TO DIG THE PIECE OF PAPER OUT OF HIS POCKET AGAIN; ACTUALLY READS IT OVER. ━ ˟ .. Oh, yeah, I guess we are. Maybe, but I don't plan on staying here overnight. STARES AT HIM FOR A FEW MOMENTS AND THEN KIND OF SMILES BACK? MAYBE?? ━ ˟ If we really are stuck here, though, then .. yeah. We'll be able to handle it. ..It sounds like you had a pretty normal life. Apart from "kidnapping" things. SMALL SMIRK. ━ ˟
        ▬▬ DAISUKE
        xxxx xOXYGEN REMINDS ME I LOST HER

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx ▰▰ xx xx xx xx ▰▰ xx xx ▰▰ xx ▰▰ xxOH & I SHOULD BREATHE A LITTLE BIT SOFTER
        I'm not worried about it. If I'm awake, then I'll be able to take care of myself. SHRUGS INDIFFERENTLY. ━ ˟ A locker? That sounds ... unsanitary. LACK OF A BETTER WORD, RUBS HIS NECK AWKWARDLY. ━ ˟ ...I guess I can see it. Maybe you're right. STARTS WALKING TOWARD THE NEAREST BUILDING. IT'S THE DORMITORY, BUT NICO DOESN'T KNOW THAT YET. ━ ˟ The last time I was at a school, the people who worked there tried to kill me. So .. thanks for the advice, but I'm going to stay away from the main office.
        ▬▬ STRAY HEARTS

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ███████ __《〈 :████ tab tab
& I DON`T NEED THE FALLOUT` tab tab tab
( __OF __ALL __THE __PAST__THAT __IS __IN __BETWEEN__US tab tab tab tab tab tab
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰ _____and i'm not — `HOLDING ON !! tab tab
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ tab tab
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»◟ online __»◟ .. mph. __»◟ n - no! tab tab

_███████████{ █████ tab tab
& ALL YOUR __LIELIES.... tab tab tab

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.███ ____` NICO 〉〉
        〉BLINKS AND THEN POKES HIS HEAD OUT THE WINDOW.⇣ ... i don't think i can see you from here, but is it that brick path? ... are you ... in the front of the ssschool?? ... uhm ... do you .. want to get something to eat with me ..? i'm hungry, and i think it'd be nice to get to know the person i'm sharing a room with. 〉WONDERS WHAT HE'S EVEN TALKING ABOUT BUT AGAIN DOESN'T QUESTION IT EVEN WITH DARK BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS⇣ ... wait, you mean you tried leaving? how? ... if i doesn't work, then maybe something's keeping you from leaving .. i don't have anything special like that, but as of now, everything i can do can come in handy in case something does happen! 〉SILENTLY SCREAMS LIKE A LOT WHILE DARK STARTS HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE DAISUKE SHUT UP WHAT ARE YOU SAYING GO FIX THAT --⇣ n - no! i guess! u - uhm, not really! i just ... ... ... have a knack .. for ... yeah ... you can say that ... ... kind of ... 〉SHRINKS BECAUSE NOW HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY THIEF AND THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD, BUT TECHNICALLY HE IS SO HE'S NOT SO OFFENDED AS MUCH AS HE JUST MADE A BAD NAME FOR HIMSELF???⇣ once or twice.. ? er, then... next time, i can help you in case you get kidnapped again. 〉NODS AND DIGS THROUGH HIS PAPERS TO FIND NICO'S NAME SINCE HE GLANCED OVER IT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO WHEN HE KINDA WOKE UP, UH.⇣ ...b - but ... ! aren't you afraid of what's going to happen if you don't listen!? i wouldn't want you getting hurt or anything if those people tried to do something to you ... can you at least try to stay for one night to think about how to leave? i'm sure thinking about it overnight can help you come up with something that might be foolproof ... 〉KINDA WILTS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP SOMEONE HE PROBABLY CAN'T HELP ... LET'S FACE IT, HE CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF RIGHT NOW.⇣ .. mm! let's help each other out, if i see you again when things change, then we can help each other out then, too ... ... n - normal ... ? 〉THINKS ABOUT ALL THE UNNATURAL THINGS HIS FAMILY PUT HIMSELF THROUGH LIKE HOW TO PARKOUR MASSIVE BUILDINGS AND ALL THOSE TRAP DOORS ... THE DISGUSTINGLY CRAZY TRAP DOORS ... AND HOW HIS MOM IS ALMOST THIS CLOSE TO KILLING HIM IN ALL HIS ENTIRE LIFE. JUST NODS AND AGREES HIS LIFE IS NORMAL. THAT'S PROBABLY AS CLOSE AS HE'S GETTING TO THE REAL TRUTH.⇣ ... m - mhm, you can say that.. ehe ... 〉RUBS THE BACK OF HIS HEAD, WOW HOW AWKWARD.⇣ ... ah -- h - hey! i really don't steal things! please believe me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.███ ____` STRAY 〉〉
        sent!

tab tab tab A⇣ • SIDE!!lovestruck` alter».ationsNIGHT!RAIDER

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User Image
                                        User Image__________________________________________________O H , xxI xxS H O U L D xxS I N G xxA xxL I T T L E xxB I T xxF A S T E R .
                                        xxxxp e a c e xxm y xxb o d y , xxo h xxm y xxs o u l xx━━ t o xxf i n d , xxn o , xxi xxd o n ' t xxm i n d xx/ / / / / /
                                        tab
                                        tab
                                        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiσπίτι του Άδη GHOSTKING ↷⋮with great↓˟ power. xi ❦ follow

Er.. LOOKS OVER TOWARD THE PATH. ━ ˟ yeah, it does look like a brick path. TURNS TO LOOK UP AT THE BUILDING. ━ ˟ I think I can see you. You probably can't see me because of the shadows. It .. might be the front of the school? FURROWS HIS BROW; REALLY WISHES THAT HE'D BEEN GIVEN A MAP OR SOMETHING. THAT WOULD'VE BEEN REALLY HANDY. ━ ˟ ... You want to get something to eat? With me? LOOKS COMPLETELY CONFUSED RATHER THAN CONDESCENDING; WHY WOULD SOMEBODY WANT THAT. WHAT. ━ ˟ ... Sure, we can do that. STILL LOOKS WARY, THOUGH. ━ ˟ Yeah, it was earlier, when I first woke up, with the shadows that came up around me. MAKES WRIGGLY FINGER MOTIONS TO SYMBOLIZE SHADOWS. ━ ˟ That's good to know, though. If something happens, then maybe we could stick together. NORMALLY WOULDN'T BE DOWN FOR SOMETHING LIKE TEAMING UP, BUT THIS PLACE IS COMPLETELY FOREIGN TO HIM &NICO ISN'T AN IDIOT. ━ ˟ So ... you do, but you ... don't? FROWNS, CONFUSED. ━ ˟ Okay then.. THERE'S THAT WARY LOOK AGAIN. ━ ˟ Why would you want to help me if I get kidnapped? But, uh, no. I'm not really worried. If something happens, then.. it happens. I'd rather get out of here. Why does whether or not I get hurt matter to you, anyways? IS JUST GETTING MORE AND MORE SUSPICIOUS; STARTING TO GUESS THAT DAISUKE WANTS SOMETHING FROM HIM. THERE'S NO WAY A STRANGER, OR ANYONE REALLY, WOULD CARE SO MUCH. ━ ˟ It's fine. SMILES SLIGHTLY AND WAVES A HAND DISMISSIVELY. ━ ˟ I was just teasing you.
        ▬▬ DAISUKE

reply sent.
        ▬▬ STRAY HEARTS

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
              tab tab ███████ __《〈 :████
              tab tab tab & I DON`T NEED THE FALLOUT`
              tab tab tab tab tab tab ( __OF __ALL __THE __PAST__THAT __IS __IN __BETWEEN__US
                        tab ⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰ _____and i'm not — `HOLDING ON !!
                        tab tab ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        tab tab »◟ online __»◟ curious .. __»◟ .. wanna be my crush?
                        tab tab _ ███████████{ █████
                        tab tab tab tab & ALL YOUR __LIELIES

███ ____` NICO 〉〉
                              〉BOOTS DAISUKE OUT WITH A LITTLE TEASING BECAUSE HELLA, THIS KID IS PRETTY LEGIT SO.⇣ It's a brick path because it's a school, kid. I took a look around and the place is pretty big. 〉GRINS FAINTLY AND POKES HIS HEAD OUT TO SAY HELLO TO HIM AND SHRUGS TO GO BACK INSIDE. Might be? Either way, I think I can see you .. you're pretty tiny from up here. Why don't you meet me at the cafeteria and we'll see what we can do. 〉ARCHES AN EYEBROW AT THE FACT HE JUST KIND OF ... SEEMS CONFUSED, SO THEN DARK LOOKS CONFUSED HIMSELF, TOO. Don't give me that look, I'm not going to steal anything on your person. I only take what's mine, and don't you forget that. OH. RIGHT. I wanted to ask what that was, it was a pretty weird trick you used, but I .. kind of thought it was some kind of magic .. what kind of items do you even have that can do something like wilt grass? I wouldn't say it's handy, but it just caught my eye. 〉NODS A FEW TIMES SLOWLY BEFORE HOLDING HIS THUMB AND INDEX TO HIS CHIN IN THOUGHT. I'm just hoping it's nothing I need to take, I'm gonna have a hard time dealing with you. ... but we can stick together if that's what you want. I know I'm kind of interested in making a little team myself to see if we can get back to Japan. This place? Definitely not Japan ... doesn't even look remotely similar to it as far as I know. And trust me ... I'd know what it looks like. 〉GETS ALL SERIOUS FACED AND CROSSES HIS ARMS OVER HIS CHEST ... ... like I said, I steal what's mine and that's it. I'm not after anyone's money or special items unless those items happen to pertain to me. .. hm? 〉BLINKS ... well, for one ... I can't leave someone helpless to themselves if it isn't their fault ... two, you seem like a nice kid, a little assistance will do you some good. Three ... you can come in handy with me, too. Needless to say I'm not using you, just making friends as best as I can. And if that means helping people out, then I'll do that. 〉SIGHS LIGHTLY, NOT REALLY SURE HOW TO PUT THIS, BUT ALL OF DAISUKE'S UNWILLINGNESS IS GIVING HIM A HEADACHE NOW SO HE CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY THAT DOESN'T SOUND COMPLETELY SUS. ... that's ... ... why would I leave someone to getting hurt if they're prone at that moment to be completely helpless. That's like saying I'm heartless -- .. and all I have is heart. 〉GRINS BECAUSE HE'S SO SLY. SHUT UP DARK, GO TO BED. ... teasing, huh ...

tab tab tab B⇣ • SIDE!!lovestruck` alter».ationsNIGHT!RAIDER

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User Image
                                        tab
                                        tab
                                        User Image

STARES AT HIM. ━ ˟ ... You aren't Daisuke, are you? Uh, how did that ... do I want to know? IS CONFUSED AND WANTS TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS, BUT ISN'T COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO. ━ ˟ Okay. Wherever that is ... it shouldn't be too hard to find, though. BLINKS AND FURROWS HIS BROW. ━ ˟ What're you talking ab -- oh. STOPS HIMSELF SHORT. ━ ˟ That's not what I was talking about. I don't own anything worth stealing. So.. you're stealing back things that've been taken from you? LEGIT CURIOUS. ━ ˟ Items? .. What did I do? FROWNS, A BIT CONFUSED. ━ ˟ Oh, the grass thing. I doubt that's something that you could make happen by having an item. Plants and, sometimes, small insects, tend to die around me if I get .. nervous, or scared, or anything like that. I try to control it, but it's kind of impossible to sometimes. It's just one of my powers, if you want to call it that. SHRUGS LIKE IT'S NO BIG DEAL. ━ ˟ So are you and, uh, Daisuke from Japan? I should've guessed from his name, but .. anyway, I'm fine with going anywhere, as long as it's away from here. Assistance? SCOWLS. ━ ˟ What makes you think I need anyone's help? I take care of myself just fine. STAYS SILENT FOR A MOMENT, LOOKING CONFUSED. ━ ˟ So what you're saying is that you want to be friends. ... Oh. DEFINITELY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. ━ ˟ Yeah, that's what I said ..?
        ▬▬ DAISUKE ?

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
                        tab tab ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███ ____` NICO 〉〉
                              〉STARES AND THEN LAUGHS Technically, I am. You can keep calling me Daisuke ... it's not going to make a difference if you know who I am, right? So it's best not to agitate the situation further than it already is ... 〉SIGHS BECAUSE DAISUKE YOU TALK TO MUCH JUST GO TO SLEEP TOO. ... don't ask, I could explain it but it takes too much time and I'm the one with the questions here. You came out of nowhere flaunting a ton of weird magic, and I have magic too .. but nothing like that. Anyway, you look pretty testy ... if I'm pushing anything, let me know. You're a new face, so I'm not going to know everything on the spot, Nico. 〉LAUGHS, HE KNOWS NICO DOESN'T OWN ANYTHING HE WANTS TO STEAL ANYWAY AND NODS SLOWLY. By the looks of it, no ... you really don't have anything worth stealing in my opinion too. ... ... uhh ... 〉CANTS HIS HEAD TO THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO SAY IT WHILE HE TIGHTENS HIS ARMS SINCE THEY'RE CROSSED ALREADY. .. it's like this. There's two parts to my family. People who make stuff, and people who steal stuff. So to say that I steal things that belong to my family is pretty accurate, right? It's to make sure people don't get hurt... you never know when a magical item can suddenly reactivate on its own. 〉NODS FEROCIOUSLY. DYING GRASS ISN'T COOL, BUT WHATEVER HE DID THAT MADE THINGS DIE IS PRETTY AWESOME IN HIS OPINION. AND THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN. ... just powers after all ... I'll try not to spook you out, then. Being distressed is the literal worst thing. Let's try to keep that to a bare minimum, alright? The Garden Club isn't going to let you in with that attitude. Heheh. 〉GIVES HIM A THUMBS UP AND A GRIN. HE'S REALLY 90'S AND CHEESY LIKE THAT. Daisuke is from Japan, I don't know where I'm from. Probably Japan, too ... and since you keep treating me like I'm different, then you can just call me Dark. No one seemed to know who I was walking around the school -- .. in fact, it's like they've never heard of the Phantom Thief at all ... ... it's not a self-coined name, just so you know. ... we're safe though, since it's just us. And we're rooming together. You're going to see some pretty weird stuff. 〉PUTS HIS HANDS UP IN HIS OWN DEFENSE, HE CAN'T REALLY FIGHT A MASSIVELY POWERED KID IF HE'S GOING AROUND KILLING PLANT LIFE WITH THE FORCE OF A SINGLE EMOTION. CALM DOWN THERE, CHILD OF DEMONS. Hey, hey .. I'm not getting on your bad side already, am I ... ? Sheesh, you're really touchy. 〉SCRATCHES THE BACK OF HIS NECK, HE'S NOT SURE WHERE ELSE TO GO WITH THIS. MEANWHILE HIS GAZE IS AT THE CEILING. It's not really assistance so much as a ... courtesy? I've got manners, I'm not a brute. ... ... yeah, you don't like friends?

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User Image
                                        tab
                                        tab
                                        User Image

"Technically" doesn't mean much. You look different than him. But alright, if you say so. SHRUGS. ━ ˟ Alright, another time, then. ..I wasn't flaunting. SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY. ━ ˟ I was just trying to leave. I wouldn't expect you too, though; I'm the only son of Hades, so I wouldn't be surprised if you'd never seen anyone with magic like mine, either. THIN FROWN, BUT HE APPRECIATES WHAT DARK'S SAYING REGARDLESS. ━ ˟ ..Okay, that sounds fair. I'll try to do that. AMUSED SMILE. ━ ˟ I'm not sure whether I should take that as a compliment or not. Oh. Then it's a stealing for the good of society kind of thing. LOOKS A BIT RELIEVED BY THAT. ━ ˟ I think you'll be fine; I'm not spooked easily. I just .. wasn't expecting waking up here. Or being unable to get back to my camp. SURPRISED LAUGH. ━ ˟ I think I'd pass on the gardening club, anyways. I don't really have a green thumb. How are you not different? You look and act differently. I don't know either of you really well, but I can still see a difference. NODS. ━ ˟ Dark it is, then. Phantom Thief? I've never heard of that, either. Yeah .. I don't doubt that. DOESN'T LOOK TOO TROUBLED BY THAT. ━ ˟ Good thing I'm used to "weird." TAKES A DEEP BREATH TO CALM HIMSELF DOWN A BIT. ━ ˟ ... No, you're not. It's just -- nevermind; don't worry about it. What? I never said that I don't like friends. I just.. don't believe you.
        ▬▬ DARK

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500

███ ____` NICO 〉〉
                              Yeah, well you can say I run in the family ... literally. People sometimes mistake me if they're that dumb enough to.〉SHRUGS, PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND WHO IS HE TO QUESTION THEIR TERRIBLE VISION. ... son of Hades? Sounds cool, I didn't know gods and stuff like that existed. I'd believe it considering what you did back there .. that wasn't no magic trick, but it was magic something ... 〉LOOKS A LITTLE SURPRISED HE JUST KIND OF CAUGHT ONTO THAT NOTION EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MORE OR LESS WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY. AND SO HE JUST ... BLINKS. FOR A MINUTE. .. yeah, that's exactly it. That's what I do, don't think bad of Daisuke and I. 〉SMILES KINDA, NICO WHAT A BABY, HE TRIES SO HARD BUT THEN. Yeah, no one was from the looks of it .. gotta say, though ... some people take it better than others. I found a guy that was sleeping in a broom closet earlier ... ... why not just drop everyone on their beds instead of tossing them wherever they fit. 〉SHAKES HIS HEAD, NOT SURE HOW ELSE TO PUT IT ASIDE FROM SHOVING HUMAN-LOOKING PEOPLE INTO A SCHOOL WHERE THEY SHOULD FIT IN THEIR BEDS BUT INSTEAD JUST TOSS THEM EVERYWHERE BUT BEDS??? They could've tried harder and somewhere more ... I dunno .. comfortable?

... the gardening club wouldn't have you, but I will if that's any consolation. I'm not a part of any club, but I might just gather some people with things that I might need to get us out of here and see what I can come up with. 〉POINTS TO NICO DRAMATICALLY Especially people like you! If you say you can warp from place to place, then I can't not believe you. ... 〉DROPS HIS ARM TO HIS SIDE ... besides, if we find a way and can't do it without something to help us all, then what's the point of trying to leave? If you can help us, we'll help you .. and if no one else wants to, then I guess I'll be the only one. There is a difference, I have cooler hair. 〉TWIRLS A STRAND OF IT IN HIS FINGERS WITH A GRIN And I'm not a stuttering mess, but Daisuke's a little cutie when you get used to him. ... Yeah. See? I mentioned it a few times, but no one seems to know what's going on ... and I saw a couple of guys duking it out on the track field. They were flying and everything ... and there was this other guy that summoned up some kind of demon or something, he was calling it a name, damned if I can remember it now ... ... ... 〉CANTS HIS HEAD AT NICO, CLOSING HIS EYES BEFORE RESPONDING. Alright, then I'll show you later ... keep this between us? ... ... huh? 〉ACTUALLY CONCERNED DARK, PLS ... you don't believe me? What makes you assume I'm not telling you the truth? 〉DROPS HIS HANDS TO HIS SIDES, SERIOUSLY CONCERNED ABOUT WHY HE WOULDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT FRIENDS AT THIS POINT IN TIME??? ESPECIALLY IF HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY????? ... you seem nice enough, don't know why you wouldn't have any.

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User Image
                                        tab
                                        xxxxxx██ ₀₀ OFFLINExx tab tab ₀₁ i don't know? tab ₀₂no; ******** off.
                                        tab
                                        User Image

So .. are you immortal, then? People just.. ROLLS HIS EYES. ━ ˟ .. they see what they want to see. Yeah. SMALL NOD. ━ ˟ Most people don't; it's a really close off community. But since I panicked and did that, there's not really a good reason to hide it from you. Especially because we're going to be roommates. It would be.. really hard to hide that. SCRATCHES HIS NECK, KIND OF AWKWARDLY. ━ ˟ It's fine; I'm not thinking bad of either of you. That kind of thing is a lot like .. uh. It kind of reminds me of some comics I read back in the day. Like heroic stuff. SMALL SMILE. ━ ˟ Really. That sounds uncomfortable. I agree, though. If they're bringing us here and hoping that we're going to be all complacent, you'd think they'd try to treat everyone with a little bit more courtesy.

GETS A BIT FLUSTERED BY THAT, BUT BRUSHES IT OFF EASILY ENOUGH. ━ ˟ I don't know. I kind of had my heart set on the gardening club. SAYS THIS IN AN UTTERLY DEADPAN VOICE, BUT HE'S STILL JOKING. ━ ˟ ..So, a team. I might as well see if I meet anyone who might be useful in getting out, too. IS CONVINCED ENOUGH BY HIS REASONING; NODS SLOWLY. ━ ˟ Well .. okay. Your hair is one thing, I guess. IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO TAKE SIDES WITH THIS KIND OF THING, THOUGH. OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DAISUKE BEING CUTE. ━ ˟ Flying on the track field? .. So I guess people around here being magic is pretty common. ..Sure. It's not like I have anybody around that I'd tell. No ..? I don't know, I just .. SHRUGS. ━ ˟ don't see why you'd want to. I guess. TRAILS OFF IN THOUGHT, THEN FROWNS. ━ ˟ I make people uncomfortable.

Anyways, I'm going to start actually looking for the cafeteria. I'll ... ... see you in a bit, I guess.

USER IS OFFLINE. ━ ˟

▬▬ DARK

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
                        tab tab »◟ offline __»◟ curious .. __»◟ .. wanna be my crush?

███ ____` NICO 〉〉
                              〉WAVES IT OFF. Yeah, I'll see you at the cafeteria.

Don't wait up for me if I take too long ... I'll show you where our dorm is when we're done.

King Fairy

adonis autumn adonis LOCKED IN: BURRIED UNDER MY SKINautumn ██ x ██ x ██ x ██
                autumn adonis
                adonis ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ User Image

User Image User Image gay * { . RIDING! IN WHISPERS ── x ██
                autumn adonis
                autumn gay restless in the wind hunted, i can feel it coming adonis / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn adonis gay ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                gay x ( x KEEP ME UNDERautumn×cover in what could've been *
                autumn adonis autumn adonis S W E E T x D E S P A I R x F E E L x Y O U x D E V O U R x M E x S I L EN T L Y x W O N ' T x Y O U x C A R R Y x M E x H O M E
                autumn adonis
                gay ██ x ██ x ██ x x ██ x ██ x ██ gay adonis
                autumn adonis
                autumn gay ▪▪STRAY:dog ) desperate __ for!HELP « ,new //*home   家族
                autumn adonis
                autumn 「 NAME x *eric sutr
                autumn adonis
                autumn 「 MOOD x *confused, uncomfortable
                autumn adonis
                autumn 「 LOVE x *...? i think you're confused
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn x ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ gay ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis TAKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CAN'T DISGUISE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER BROKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CANNOT HAVE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis TAKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CAN'T DISGUISE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER BROKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CANNOT HAVE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER

autumn adonis
                gay ██ gay ██ gay ██ gay ██

{ *HE FURROWS HIS BROWS, NOTCING THE LOOK IN KOSUKE'S EYES AND HE QUICKLY SHAKES HIS HEAD AT HIM.   i'm fine really... so you don't have to worry. { *HE EVEN OFFERED THE TINIEST OF SMILES, THOUGH HE GIVES A SLIGHTLY SOUR LOOK AT HIS LAUGHING. HE'S NOT MAD THOUGH AND IT'S GONE JUST AS FAST AS IT CAME.   yeah... and it's fine, really. it could have been worse. that was fine enough. really, kosuke-san... so don't worry about me. { *HE CRINKLED THE BREAD WRAPPER IN HIS FREE HAND, MUNCHING ON THE BREAD SLOWLY.   mm.... you'll hear yata yelling about it soon enough. but... he's got a lot of people. so i'll tell you too. i kinda wanna be the first to share with you anyways. { *HE PUCKERED HIS LIPS SLIGHTLY IN HIS STUBBORNNESS.   mikoto-san's back. he's alive. { *HE SMILES A LITTLE IN SHARING THE NEWS.   yeah.... so? that's not a big deal. uh.... { *HE SHRUGS.   i don't really know yet. i haven't gone looking and if i had a sheet that said it... it's probably back in that locker somewhere. hopefully, i don't get some weirdo for a roommate if it's not one of you guys.... { *FROWNS SLIGHTLY AS HE FINISHES UP THE BREAD AND SETS THE WRAPPER ON THE TABLE IN FRONT OF HIM.  

autumn adonis
                                                autumn *KOSUKE! SAN ── x██
                                                autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis don't make a sound now maybe it won't find us after all: carry me home

( ★ ; STRAY﹗♥.HEARTS ❪ *▐║【pick up × sticks ▃▃ animal◦ love.  )
                        x
                        x
                        User Image  ▄ ▄xxxxx
                        X
                              ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
                        x
                           FILL YOUR SHOES WITH CEMENT
                        User Image        AND KISS THE ONES YOU LOVE WITH RECKLESS ABANDONMENT  █████
                        x
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                        X
                          ████  ██ O1. fujishima kōsuke
                          ████  ██ O2. hungry
                          ████  ██ O3. .... i picked it up.
                        x
                                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         User Image

| ERIC*sutr
                                                    ... okay. HE ACCEPTS IT LIKE A GOOD FRIEND, SINCE IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BOTHER ERIC ANYMORE, AND IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ERIC IS HIDING ANYTHING FROM HIM EITHER.. * ... ... okay. do you want to take a shower later? HE INQUIRES, SINCE HE'S WORRIED THAT IT MIGHT'VE BEEN DUSTY IN THE LOCKER. * ... ... ... oh. okay. HE SMILES. WHEN YATA COMES ALONG, HE'LL JUST ACT REALLY EXCITED TOO. HE'S CURIOUS ANYWAYS. * ... ... oh. A DISAPPOINTED NO CAME OUT, BUT MORE IN THE FACT THAT IT WASN'T A PET, IT TAKES A WHILE FOR THE ACTUAL NEWS TO HIT HIM. * ... oh!! HIS FACE LIGHTS UP WITH EXCITEMENT, THIS IS CLEARLY MUCH BETTER THAN A PET. * mikoto-san's back... king is back.... HE MOUTHS A 'WOW' AND YOU CAN SEE THE GLINT IN HIS EYES WATERING WITH HAPPINESS. * ... ... but. this is a high school isn't it? i'm 21... ... why is mikoto-san at a high school? WOW. NOT EVEN BOTHERED ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE'S ALIVE, BUT THAT HE'S AT A HIGH SCHOOL. * ?? ... ... ... we can find out later... i want to see mikoto-san. HE TAKES HOLD OF ERIC'S HAND, LEADING HIM OUT OF THE CAFETERIA. HE FINISHED HIS BREAD ALREADY. * lets go... oh. and don't forget to throw that in the garbage bin.

user is now offline.

King Fairy

adonis autumn adonis LOCKED IN: BURRIED UNDER MY SKINautumn ██ x ██ x ██ x ██
                autumn adonis
                adonis ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ User Image

User Image User Image gay * { . RIDING! IN WHISPERS ── x ██
                autumn adonis
                autumn gay restless in the wind hunted, i can feel it coming adonis / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn adonis gay ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                gay x ( x KEEP ME UNDERautumn×cover in what could've been *
                autumn adonis autumn adonis S W E E T x D E S P A I R x F E E L x Y O U x D E V O U R x M E x S I L EN T L Y x W O N ' T x Y O U x C A R R Y x M E x H O M E
                autumn adonis
                gay ██ x ██ x ██ x x ██ x ██ x ██ gay adonis
                autumn adonis
                autumn gay ▪▪STRAY:dog ) desperate __ for!HELP « ,new //*home   家族
                autumn adonis
                autumn 「 NAME x *eric sutr
                autumn adonis
                autumn 「 MOOD x *confused, uncomfortable
                autumn adonis
                autumn 「 LOVE x *...? i think you're confused
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn x ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ gay ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis TAKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CAN'T DISGUISE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER BROKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CANNOT HAVE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER
                autumn adonis
                autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis TAKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CAN'T DISGUISE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER BROKEN DOWN I GIVE INTO WHAT I CANNOT HAVE I SURRENDER I SURRENDER

autumn adonis
                gay ██ gay ██ gay ██ gay ██

{ *HE SIGHS MENTALLY ATS HIS LOOK DROPS AND HE NODS AT THE QUESTION, PICKING AT A STRAND OF HIS OWN HAIR.   probably... my muscles are kinda sore from standing in there so the hot water will help. { *HE NODS IN AGREEMENT SINCE HE DIDN'T WANT TO CRUSH MISAKI'S EXCITEMENT EITHER, BUT LBR I DON'T THINK IT'LL SPOIL HIS MOOD EITHER. HE BLINKS IN CONFUSION AT HIS REACTION WONDERING WHY HE WAS DISAPPOINTED. OF ALL THE THINGS TO BE DISAPPOINTED ABOUT.   ..? { *THEN HE SMILED WHEN HE SEES THE EXCITEMENT LIGHT UP ON HIS FACE, THE SHOCK IN HIS EYES, SPARKLING WITH HAPPINESS. ERIC WAS GLAD HE TOLD HIM. HE LIKED SEEING FACES LIKE THIS ON HIS FRIEND'S FACE.   i don't think that's a problem at this school... it seems kind of weird, but.... yeah. i don't doubt that we're the only ones since i saw someone else that wasn't from around here.... { *OMFG KOSUKE PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHY THEY'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL ALREADY JUST GO WITH IT.   yeah. i don't know if he knows either. alright. { *HE BLUSHES AT THE HAND AND GETS UP FROM HIS SEAT FOLLOWING AFTER HIM AND TAKES HIS TRASH, THROWING IT OUT.   i know, i know... you don't have to tell me that. { *HE MADE A SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSED FACE BECAUSE HE DID FEEL LIKE HE WAS BEING SCOLDED BY A CHILD, BUT HE DIDN'T MIND BECAUSE IT WAS KOSUKE. ANYONE ELSE WOULD'VE BEEN DIFFERENT, THOUGH.  

user is now offline.

autumn adonis
                                                autumn *KOSUKE! SAN ── x██
                                                autumn adonis autumn adonis autumn adonis don't make a sound now maybe it won't find us after all: carry me home

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff