Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Okay, that's cool. Well....let's start! ^___^))

Ouka was walking around the world when she spotted Rena, "Hey Rena!" She called and walked over, "Hey, where's Shuugo and the others? You know?" She asked looking around, hands on hips.
*Rena looks over at Oka* oh hi^^, i dunno i just logged on so your the only person ive run into so far
Ouka looked at her, "Oh, I see. Well, I say let's go fight some monsters while we wait, huh? You up for it?" Ouka asked smiling gleefully and confidentally-she hadn't fought more than two monsters all day.
NaokoKurosaki
Ouka looked at her, "Oh, I see. Well, I say let's go fight some monsters while we wait, huh? You up for it?" Ouka asked smiling gleefully and confidentally-she hadn't fought more than two monsters all day.
Rena giggles a little*alright, do you know of any good feilds
((Sorry! mY COMPUTER WAS BEING STUPID stressed ))

"Well, I did know of this one good field but I forgot what its called and how to get there." Ouka tapped her chin in thought, as she pondered over what it was called, "I actually haven't been there in a while."
((dinner comes at the most inappropriet times, i g2g be back either later tonight or tommarow))
Reina_of_the_Wolves
((dinner comes at the most inappropriet times, i g2g be back either later tonight or tommarow))

((LOL, I know what ya mean. Latah!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces