Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Shein: Trainer

"You've got true fighting spirit," SHein replied, a smile crossing his lips. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting a very well trained Taillow in exchange for you. Besides, I'm on a new adventure now to help all pokemon in your..condition." He laughed, giving a glance to Midnight.

5,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Midnight
User Image

Serene

User Image
Serene smiled lightly at Shein. For the first time she felt like someone actually cared for her. The first time that someone didn't yell at her for losing a battle. That she liked the most. I don't know how our trainer will take the offer... He doesn't give up pokemon easily...

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Well I am sure that I can convice him," Shein replied in a calm tone, returning his gaze to the girl. "I have a good store of pokemon besides my six."

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
x_Haunted-Fate_x
╔══════════════╗
A L A N A " A L L I E " C H I K Y U U

╚══════════════╝

That Said, It Was No Different From The Others,
Except That This Is Now And That Was Then And Everything.

User Image

-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯-✯

Alana huffed as she turned to walk beside of the trainer, arms crossed over her chest. It was obvious that no tactic was really going to get her anywhere with this trainer. How frustrating he was! Out of all the people she could have been caught by, it had to be this ignorant-minded boy and while she was in such a state. "As if I'd want to have children with your silly little Nidoking..." Alana muttered to the trainer beside of her under her breath. However, she really didn't care if he heard or not. All she cared about was that she hoped he found out what trivial thing he wanted in return for his help. "So where are we heading, human?"

Seems To Repeat In A Cyclical Pattern,
I Hum Myself To Misery And Wish These Words Against My Pillow.

Leon looked into his pokedex as he walked infront of Alana. The Pokedex had GPS which could locate Leon anywhere in the world that was mapped already. "I'm heading towards the nearest pokemon center. I plan to take on a gym an I want the proper line up. Losing is not an option." he said with a stern voice.

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Turako
x_Haunted-Fate_x
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Alana huffed as she turned to walk beside of the trainer, arms crossed over her chest. It was obvious that no tactic was really going to get her anywhere with this trainer. How frustrating he was! Out of all the people she could have been caught by, it had to be this ignorant-minded boy and while she was in such a state. "As if I'd want to have children with your silly little Nidoking..." Alana muttered to the trainer beside of her under her breath. However, she really didn't care if he heard or not. All she cared about was that she hoped he found out what trivial thing he wanted in return for his help. "So where are we heading, human?"

Leon looked into his pokedex as he walked infront of Alana. The Pokedex had GPS which could locate Leon anywhere in the world that was mapped already. "I'm heading towards the nearest pokemon center. I plan to take on a gym an I want the proper line up. Losing is not an option." he said with a stern voice.

((I'm afraid gym leaders, for the moment, can't be fought in intense battles, so you'll have to sum it all in one post if ya can ^^" ))

5,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Midnight
User Image
Midinght looked out the window then looked away quickly. Not here and now... I thought that Serene was enough... she thought to herself then looked up at Shein.

Serene

User Image
Serene looked at Shein then out the window... If you plan on meeting my trainer.... There he is. she said pointing out the window at a boy training his Mightyana.

Talon
User Image
Talon shook his head at his Mightyana. Not good enough... You let that pokemon get away again.... You speed is like that of a slugma. he said looking down. The Mightyana lowered its ears and lightly wagged it's tail lightly.

Barton Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
(( also lost here.. surprised ))
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Rolling her eyes at the commanding tone of the human, Alana crossed her arms as she followed his slim and much less built form. Really, why did humans think they were so far superior than pokemon? Their bodies were so fragile! However, despite her annoyance at his attitude towards her, she was intrigued about this idea of a gym leader. She wasn't quite sure if her moves were satisfactory for such a battle, because she'd never even met such a pokemon trainer before. Peering in curiosity over his shoulder at the little Pokedex he held, she asked him another question. "Who do you plan on using?"

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Leon narrowed his eyes at her. "It most certainly won't be you." he said harshly. "Not until I can see what you can really do anyway. We need to come up wtih strategies and some plays before I send you out into an official gym battle." he told her. He took his pokedex and put it into his pocket. "Unfortunatley, all of my Pokemon aren't as strong when they go against females. Quite frankly your the first female pokemon I've ever caught. It could give us an advantage against other trainers though."

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Shein stood, giving the girls a nod. "I'll just have a word with him then." He gave Midnight a small glare, "And no matter how bad it gets, stay." The trainer left, approaching the other boy slowly. He cleared his throat, announcing his presense. "I'm afraid that your Pigeot has failed in her task." He smiled, holding out his hand. "I am Shein, and I would like to discuss some possible terms of you trading your Umbreon and your Pigeot to me."

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
{{Also lost XD}}

User Image

Riding the wind

>>R-A-I-N<<

Rain still stood with her arm slung around her Pidgeot's neck watch the people with tiredness in her icy eyes "Er... Greetings" she called to Shein and Midnight with a slight wave of her arm she paced to the two Windy fallowed her eyeing Midnight all the way, it was clear the bird pokemon didn't trust any of these wired human.
"My names Rain, I watched the fight and well.." she trailed "I thought it was cool" she put her hand out to see if anyone would shake it, it was out of respect of course.

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((*ahem* Ninja-chan...Midnight is in the pokemon center..Shein is outside with Midnight's trainer....))

5,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Midnight
User Image
Midnight wanted to say something but kept quiet. Talon won't trade us... He would never do that. she thought to herself.

Serene

User Image

Talon
User Image
Talon looked at Shein and frowned. She failed to do what she was told to do! Should have guess, she is worthless as a human. he said to himself ignoring Shein's handshake.

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Shein flinched at his words. "Not entirely useless.." he argued, withdrawing his hand. "However, if you view them useless..then perhaps you would be willing to trade the two of them for several of my own pokemon? If not...then I can do a battle with you for the Pigeot girl...since technically..I've already won Midnight from you."

5,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Midnight
User Image

Serene

User Image

Talon
User Image
Talon looked at Shein with a dead stare. You couldn't have taken my Umbreon. She is rightfully mine. And the Pidgeot girl is mine as well. Both shall be returning to me at once. If you can lead me to my pokemon, I'll be quite greatfull.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff