Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
╓──────────────────────────────╖
¢ℓαяα яєηαє
Lunara Page

╙──────────────────────────────╜

User Image

Clara listened with disinterest when the knight before her spoke of the rumor. The rumor was that she was the new page. Not much of a rumor seeing as it was true. However, when he mentioned her parents having disappeared she stiffened. She disliked thinking of her parents, and speaking of them, especially with ones she didn't know. Granted, she didn't know most of the people in her clan. She had spent most of her childhood with her parents, and the rest of her life alone, raising herself and keeping from getting attached to anything. His words about her surprising her, drew Clara back from her thoughts. She blinked a few times before angling her head to the side slightly. A small smirk crossed her lips as a scoff escaped her throat.
"Then those of the village are fools..."
She gazed evenly into the knight's eyes, not once averting her gaze from his. Only fools allowed their fear to rule them. She wouldn't treat one she just met formally out of fear. Out of respect, perhaps, but she would never treat someone she feared different when it came to the style of which she addressed them with. He was searching for entertainment? From his words he had already found one source. Did he think of her as another? She raised a slender eyebrow at him and pursed her lips when he asked what she did. She debated on whether or not she should actually tell him, but she figured he would find out eventually anyway.
"With practice, I'll be able to control water..."

Out of Cupcakes:
Stuff goes here

User Image

Locale: Sinoct Forest
Company: Malachi
Thoughts: 'Fun eh?'
User Image
Malachi Redcrow

The grave welcomes all. Let me show you the way.
company:Clara
thoughts:Now this is convenient

XLunara Knight

As if nostalgic code bound him, Malachi confronted her the same way he was in the days where he was called "page". He remembered it vividly...
                                                        He was just outside of the village, the sky was clear and the wind blew softly. The moon was full and cast a gentle shadow along the wooden bridge, far above the ground. The sound of footsteps greeted the air, a man drew his gleaming blade. An ultimatum was posed, "prove your worth or die!" A seemingly vicious threat to present an 11 year old. Malachi clumsily wielded his sword and charged, there was a clash of metal, pain and blood everywhere...

He raised an eyebrow and a grin sly grin crossed his lips."An aspiring water user? What a coincidence, water just so happens to be a specialty of mine." Malachi wondered just how someone like this was granted the position of page in the first place. Regardless of that, this fresh form of insolence was almost a welcomed change, from the daily routine. "I grow bored of this speech, let's try something fun, if you are learning the ways of water, test your strength!"Malachi formed his battle raiment and blade. He took a stance and licked his lips, his eyes fixed on her hands to anticipate what would come next. for the second time that day, Malachi had something new to occupy his time, a significant improvement from what he had originally expected from a walk in the woods.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Company: Kin and Inecer
Thoughts: "Is she really ignoring me?"

It was obvious from the manner in which Kin was conducting herself that she hadn't heard Kaze, or if she had, she chose to ignore the Knight. "Sir Inecer, may I speak with you, now? I wish to apologize for my actions earlier." Kaze said. He knew that in order to speak with Inecer, he really should have waited for Kin's response, but the woman ignored Kaze every time Kaze wished to speak with the Novarian Knight. Kaze typically just walked away, but he knew that Gin wouldn't let him escape forever.

"I must know I have not severely damaged our relationship as friends, Inecer. I have done many stupid things, my good Sir, but the dumbest thing I could do, I did today. I attacked a fellow Knight of Day and came to severely regret it. I wish to apologize to you, my senior. I hope you can forgive me, Inecer, and I hope that you could one day teach me to become a better Knight, a better marksman, and a better person to those not human whom you consider friends." Kaze bowed deeply and in the tongue of those with whom he grew up said, "Dies werde nie wieder passieren." This will never happen again.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
╓──────────────────────────────╖
¢ℓαяα яєηαє
Lunara Page

╙──────────────────────────────╜

User Image

Clara raised her eyebrow at Malachi when he seemed to drift into his own little memory for a moment. She didn't feel the need to drag him out from his thoughts. She had pursed her lips and gone to looking around her surroundings when his voice dragged her attention back to him. He mentioned her powers. So he had been listening whilst in that memory bound stupor? Interesting. It crossed her mind that he had yet to reprimand her for the casual way in which she addressed him. Not that she would complain. It was nice not to be corrected. She would much rather seem cold, harsh, and casual than feign respect and formality. However his next statement and action caught her highly off guard.
"You wish for me to fight...without a weapon?"
She slowly pushed herself to her feet. The movement caused her head to spin slightly, and aftereffect of the spores she inhaled earlier. She shook her head slightly before training her gaze back on the knight before her. She was simply a page. And a new one at that. Her powers, though accessible, were highly uncontrolled. She needed much more training before she would be able to use them against someone other than herself. In addition to that, being a new page and all, she wasn't quite at the point where she felt the need to constantly carry a weapon around with her.

Out of Cupcakes:
Stuff goes here

User Image

Locale: Sinoct Forest
Company: Malachi
Thoughts: 'Really?'
User Image

Hiryū Nikkō (火竜日光)
"Let it all burn"

☼ Company: None
☼☼ Location: Fields near Solmar Clan Hall.
☼ Thoughts: What's that angel up to?

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Hiryu looked up at the sky, he no longer saw the angel with whom he used to be friends. He knew that angel well enough to know that he was probably flirting with some guard and pissing Gin off to no end. He chuckled at the thought. "Oh Kaze, will you ever change?" He thought. He knew, however, that Kaze was about as likely to change as a mountain.

Hiryu went back to his duties still thinking about Kaze. The angel had been his best friend while he was under his master's tutelage. He had even seen the growth of Kaze's second set of wings. He thought of Kaze as a brother.

Hiryu had a bad feeing. Kaze would usually return to his duties soon after he was done screwing with the mind of his latest catch, meaning Kaze should have been back in the sky by now. But he wasn't. Hiryu thought of Inecer, he knew that knight and Kaze were usually civil to eachother, until Kaze tried to mess with one of the birds of which Inecer was so fond. "Kaze, you stupid, stupid man. You pissed Inecer off, didn't you?"

Nikko just shook his head and headed for the infirmary. He looked up at the large structure which was Solmar's clan-hall. He'd been there plenty, either as an errand boy or as a patient of the infirmary. He knew his way around and found the Infirmary just as Gin was leaving. He looked to Gin, the white horns on his head gleaming in the dim torchlight."May I speak with Kaze, milord?" He asked the Ancient. He saw bandages and a blindfold in his hand. That confirmed his suspicions of Kaze getting hurt. Now he wanted to know what Kaze had done.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Solmar Page

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo
      《 Company: Kiryu 》

《 Location: Infirmary 》

《 Thoughts: Not in the mood. 》

User Image
"Your very existence is nothing more than a nuisance."

User Image
                                Gin was more than ready to leave when a man appeared and blocked his way. When he was asked if the man could see Kaze, Gin got rather defensive with his answer."If you are wondering about his injuries, Kaze is fine at the moment. He ran off somewhere a little while ago, I don't suppose you'll find him." Gin said with his usual emotionless face.

He was subtle to those who didn't know his feeling towards Kaze, which thankfully was no one but himself. Gin was never direct with his feelings and thus didn't let others know.
                                He didn't like other men around Kaze and this young one seemed a bit obsessed with him. "Anyways, I am very busy at the moment and am not in the mood to deal with kids. I have some tension that needs to be resolved right now." Gin pushed past the young man and started on his way.
User Image

Hiryū Nikkō (火竜日光)
"Let it all burn"

☼ Company: Gin (Leaving)
☼☼ Location: Infirmary
☼ Thoughts: "He just brushed me off"

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Hiryu looked at the man. His anger was nearly at the boiling point. He may be young, but he was not a kid by any means. He hated being called a kid. The candles in the near vicinity of the man flared a little with his anger. "Why does everyone think I'm a little kid?" He asked himself. He walked out of the infirmary. He looked at the ceiling and sighed.

Why did he care about Kaze anyways? The angel had done nothing to show that he remembered Hiryu. He left the Clan Hall and started back toward the village. He got back to his home and went inside. "I'm back!" He said as he came in letting his master know of his return. "When do I become a knight?"He thought to himself. He went up to his room and uncurled his whip. He let out his temper by repeatedly whipping a practice dummy that was in his room.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Solmar Page

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas