Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
╓──────────────────────────────╖
¢ℓαяα яєηαє
╙──────────────────────────────╜

User Image

Clara had woken up earlier in the day and spent most of her time lounging around her home, making up various excuses not to get out of her bed and go out into the open. Eventually she convinced herself that getting out into the world would be for the best. She decided to go for a walk, coming to where she was now at the forest of Sinoct. She didn't hesitate and strolled right into the trees, almost immediately being swallowed up by thick trees. Her pink lips curved up in a slight smile as the sun was blocked from her skin by the canopy up above her. Her mouth opened, her jaw dropping in a long yawn as she raised her right hand to cover her mouth. She blinked a few times, rubbing her eyes gently once she was finished. She looked up at the bits of sky that once could see through the leaves as she continued walking. She stretched her arms up over her head in a luxurious stretch until her foot hit something. She opened her red eyes and glanced down, looking at the small, now flattened, puff thing. She blinked a few times, not entirely sure what she had just stepped on, when the rest of the ones around her erupted, sending various spores into the air around her.
"Huh?"
She took a step back, quickly covering her nose and mouth with her hands. Too little too late though. She had already inhaled many of the spores and her head was beginning to go foggy. She let out a small breath and shook her head, trying to clear away some of the fog whilst she backed away from the various flowers. The heel of her right foot hit an exposed tree root, causing her to trip backwards. She fell flat on her butt and sat there, dazed as the spores took a stronger effect. She collapsed back so she was laying on the ground as her vision tunneled. The blackness started at the edges of her line of sight, slowly spreading until her eyes closed as she fell asleep.

Out of Cupcakes:
Stuff goes here

User Image

Locale: Sinoct Forest
Company: Alone
Thoughts: 'What the--'

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo
      《 Company: Kaze 》

《 Location: Infirmary 》

《 Thoughts: Why do you do this to me? 》

User Image
"Your very existence is nothing more than a nuisance."

User Image
                                With Kaze bandaged and cleaned up, Gin was able to remove his blindfold without worry. He did and looked at his knight in the eyes. There was something off with him. "What, no resistance? Well that's not fun." Gin said in a childish like pout. Normally when Gin made his advances, Kaze would freak out and try to run away. Gin liked the chase; it amused him.

Though, Gin knew something was on Kaze's mind so he went into his serious everyday mode. "Okay, spit it out. What's wrong?" He asked as he placed his hands over Kaze's if only to take the bandages off. Once they were removed, Gin sat back in his seat to hear what his knight had to say.
User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Company: Gin
Thoughts: "Why can't I move on?"

"My parents, sir. I never got to know them. I grew up with the little people to the south of here. I was told my mother didn't want me. They didn't know who was my father. I've been battling with this grief since before I was a page." Kaze explained,a little taken aback by Gin actually listening, but didn't waste the opportunity to vent. Usually this was something he kept bottled in, but now he had an open ear.

He felt much better after venting, but there was just something that he still felt he had to do. He had made a mess of things with Inecer. He needed to apologize, whether or not the Novarian would listen. "Any Idea where Ine is? I really was being an idiot. I need to find him and apologize."
User Image
Malachi Redcrow

The grave welcomes all. Let me show you the way.
company:Aria and Shashi
thoughts:I dislike being interupted

XLunara Knight

"What are you doing here?"When questioned by the Sinoct knight, Malachi formed a knowing smile as his battle raiment turned into his robes."Hmmm I wonder the same thing myself."While he had no more plans for this girl today, the interruption still annoyed Malachi.The sinoct knight questioned him again, on his methods, another intrusion."As for the pierced shoulder.... Don't fret over the wound it was not a lethal strike as you know, I told her that refraining would cause her death. I decided that removing her from this world would be..... Disadvantageous, I just wanted to leave a scar so the young page would not forget her debt." He eyed the leaf covering her shoulder examining the effect of the blood on its color.

He knew that training would be over for the day, regardless of Shashi's intrusion."Do me a favor, winged knight, take this girl back, I've no intention of going all the way to your clan. Oh and I don't believe that Exile will need to worry about this, your poor ancient has enough to worry about as is. Keep a close eye on the little one there, she may yet prove an invaluable asset."
                                                        He grinned and turned away heading out of the clearing, and disappeared into a cloud of mist his voice echoed as he faded"Something tells me this forest has more entertainment for me to enjoy."

User ImageUser Image

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo
      《 Company: Kaze 》

《 Location: Infirmary 》

《 Thoughts: You better just be apologizing. 》

User Image
"Your very existence is nothing more than a nuisance."

User Image
                                Gin listened, quietly taking in the mans words. He had known a little bit of Kaze's story but never from his own lips. Once he had finished letting it all out, he asked where Inecer was. "He should still be around here somewhere. I'm sure if you look around you'll find him." Gin once again didn't show any emotion through his expression or words, if anything, it was void of emotion at this point. "Just take it easy. If your wounds reopen I'm leaving you to bleed out." Gin stood up ready to leave the room so Kaze could do as he pleased. There wasn't much left for Gin to do at this time anyways.

Feisty Fox

User Image
₳ɍɨαϜlɵɍɨsα

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Company: Shashi
Thoughts: I'm okay?
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

"Why can't I get this right?"

Not long after Malachi disappeared did Aria wake up. She shifted a bit, feeling a bit snug in her dazed state. Her eyes slowly opened to being covered in various plants. As the girl looked around, a person she didn't know, or at least she didn't think she knew him, came into view. With that in mind Aria shot up from the bed of soft grass. The quick movement made the girl lightheaded. "Oh, bad idea." She mumbled to herself, placing her hand on her forehead. Once the world stopped spinning, Aria realized that Malachi was no longer there.

"E-excuse me, Sir. Where is the Knight that was just here? He was tall and had long black hair." She asked slightly cautious given that she didn't know who the man in front of her was or why he was there. With her little black out, everything was just a jumbled blur.
User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Company: Gin
Thoughts: "I got out of it?"

Kaze got off the bed and because they were of the same height, looked Gin in the eye. He said, "Your kindness shan't be forgotten, milord." He ran off and because he knew Gin well, he assumed he had sent Inecer to Kin. "Don't worry Gin I know now to whom I belong." He said to himself.

Tenshi ran toward the council chambers. "I'll go without my Kunai" he thought out loud. Kaze sprinted back to his room and removed the pouch that contained his signature weapon. He then ran to the Council room and opened the doors. Kin was there sitting at the table. Inecer was by her side, like he thought. Considering her presence He thought to ask Kin permission to speak to Inecer.

"Milady Kin, I wish to speak to Inecer and you...If you'll hear me." The angel spoke clearly and audibly, whilst bowing to the Ancient.
User Image
Malachi Redcrow

company:Unconcious girl(Clara)
thoughts:Well well, what do we have here?

XLunara Knight

Malachi was walking through the forest, a cool breeze went through the air, his thoughts wandered to the meeting, would his esteemed ancient realize the folly of attempting peace with the sun clans? Malachi held a great respect for ale, despite the fact that they often disagreed on philosophy. Still, Ale was his ancient, and without him Malachi would not be where he is today. The canopy cast a display of shadows, carpeting the forest floor, Malachi noticed unnatural plants along the ground, he froze them as he passed by and froze the invading spores in the air."Now what is Shashi up to this time?"he wondered.

Malachi moved onward until he reached an anomaly, an abnormality on the forest floor, There was a girl there, then and slightly short with white hair. She was laying still. Something picked at the back of Malachi's mind, she looked familiar to him. He spread his magic to eliminate the plants and spores running through the area. Is she alive? Malachi leaned down and put his hand to her neck to check for a pulse, and he found it.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
¢ℓαяα яєηαє
Lunara Page

User Image

Clara's chest rose and fell evenly as she lay asleep in the center of the forest. A chill passed over her as the stranger approached, freezing the flowers surrounding her and the spores in the air. The spores still in her lungs kept her asleep for a bit longer once the plants were frozen. Her fingers twitched slightly as her body tried to force her back into consciousness. She felt a light pressure on her neck, setting off a small alarm in her brain. She quickly reached her left hand up and gripped his wrist tightly. Her eyes opened and she focused her bright red gaze ont he stranger's face. He seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't quite place her finger on who he was.
"What are you doing?"
Her voice was cold, though somewhat raspy from the spores she inhaled. The man before her had long black hair. She took in a slow breath, keeping her eyes trained on his face as she awaited an answer from him.

Out of Cupcakes:
Stuff goes here

User Image

Locale: Forest of Sinoct
Company: Stranger (Malachi)
Thoughts: 'Who is this guy?!'
User Image
Malachi Redcrow

company:Stranger(Clara)
thoughts:What do we have here?

XLunara Knight

Malachi looked into her eyes, he saw something familiar, deep and red with an aura of blood lust, and that pale white hair that even appeared in a young adult he remembered now!"Well well, what do we have here? The rumors around the clan must be true. Those red eyes, the white hair you would have to be from the Renae family aren't you?"He grinned again, the cogs in his head were turning, this forest did not disappoint.

He lifted her off of the ground. A familiar grin crossed his face."So tell me what is the Lunaran page doing in a place like this?"

User ImageUser Image

Oni Ignasha's Husband

User Image

Death... Death is a mercy some will never know.
Company: Ale
Occ:

Exile nodded before saying softly. "I will never say this but around you my friend and the others tired of war that hold open minds... The night father can take his ideals and shove them." Exile looked at Ale before he pulled his hood down and whispered."You are right my friend.. We will not allow anyone nether of us trust fully to teach the future of ether of our clans. Exile agreed with Ale about everything except the praying to their damned god that was just as bad as the one those of the light worshiped.
Their were rumors about Exile being godless. A man who hated the night father just as much as he hated the war mongers of the light. He hated those people. Those who would easily spill innocent blood or worse what his master did to him before he became this thing. He couldn't help but let a small amount of blood lust escape his being before he crushed it down while he looked at Ale saying softly. " My friend if this works out then we may finally have peace... Or if this gets out then our very clans could turn against us... So we must go about this in a careful manner." Exile knew he was right about this. Their were elements in his own clan that would try to kill him through the right of challenge if this got out about the want of making a fourth kingdom one that was nether light , twilight, or dark.

☪ ☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★ ☽

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
¢ℓαяα яєηαє
Lunara Page

User Image

Clara continued to grip the stranger's wrist as he gazed at her, the small hamster in his head running on the wheel as fast as it could to help him sort his thoughts out. He knew her? He must have known her parents before they vanished. She narrowed her eyes and nodded curtly in answer to who he was. Then it struck her. No wonder he seemed so familiar. She slowly unwrapped her fingers from his wrist as she spoke in a calm, yet cold voice that could send chills through the bravest of men.
"And what rumors might those be?"
She groaned lightly when he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting slightly so as to help her sit up. Her vision blurred as the world spun quickly before her eyes. She shook her head slightly and once her vision was steady, she placed her hands on the knight's chest and pushed hard. She narrowed her eyes once more and raised her right hand to her face, brushing her silver/white bangs from her face.
"I could ask you the same thing, Lunaran Knight."
No. She wouldn't give him an answer so easily. After all, what was he doing in the forest anyway? She could question him just as easily as he could her.

Out of Cupcakes:
Stuff goes here

User Image

Locale: Sinoct Forest
Company: Malachi
Thoughts: 'Shouldn't he be somewhere else?'
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------
|
|
Company : Aria |
|
Thoughts: "..." |
------------------------------------------------------------

Shashi
Sinoct Knight
"Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust"

...."Tch." Shashi felt mildly slighted that Aria did not recognize him but he shed the emotion quickly. "Easy now" He watched as she steadied herself careful to make sure she didn't fall again. "Patience is your friend in pain. As for your friend Master Redcrow, he is off hunting."

....Shashi paused for a moment to ponder himself just what Redcrow was up to. There was no doubting the man's skill, but his tact...well that was another matter. He didn't trust the man he had rode into battle so many times with, but respect he had earned so Shashi decided he would remain silent about his intrusion for now. He considered letting her know that he had seen most of the encounter but decided that it would probably embarrass her and she had been through enough today.

...."I wouldn't worry about him, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of him in the coming days. However, you have more pressing matters to attend to. Let us head back to the village. When we arrive go home and clean yourself and in three turns(hours) come to my house. I have some herbal ointments that will help your wounds. You may bring your mother if you'd like. I'm sure she'll want to re-stock." He smiled a little in an attempt to show her that he meant her no harm, while still trying to be stern and directive. He added that last bit hoping that she'd be more willing to come if she knew it didn't have to be him who applied the medication. "Oh and Aria," he paused for a moment to make sure he had her attention as his wings began to re-form on his back " I'll let it slide today because of your exhaustion, but pages of Sinoct are expected to know the proper way to address a high-ranking Knight of any clan, especially their own. You'll want to remember that."

Invisible Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~Ale Jakobs Razer~

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ale yawned loudly and took another swig from the near empty bottle. "It is okay not to agree with your parents, but never forget your roots. Also, I will write up a draft of the treaty and have one of my clan members bring it to you. From there you can approve or make any adjustments necessary, then we will decide on who to send as our emissary."

Ale stood up out of his seat once more and strode over to the door, that Exile had decided to ignore in order to use the window. "Well, lets call it a night. I'll see you next time, Exile." Said Ale. Then he opened the doors and stepped outside. Summoning strength in his legs he dipped down then pushed straight upwards. Slightly using some of his earth powers to move the ground under him, he launches himself into the air and lands softly on a rooftop.

Ale closed his eyes and enjoyed the peace around him. Of course, you could hear sounds of people hear and there, and some animals. But other than that it was perfect thinking conditions. Ale tried to clear up exactly what the treaty would look like in his mind, and then tried to think ahead to what soldiers he would use and how things would turn out eventually. Tomorrow morning, he would have to line up some of his best soldiers and decide from there.
User Image
Malachi Redcrow

company:Clara
thoughts:So this is the new page.

XLunara Knight

He decided to entertain her question with an answer"The rumors have it, that there is a new a page in the lunara clan, one whose parents disappeared."The girl had pushed him away, Malachi was surprised by the girl's actions, he was not used to being treated in this manor."You surprise me page, those of the village are far too fearful to treat me in such a casual manner." Malachi observed the anger in her eyes and the aggression of her movements, this one was far different than the other he had met this day, however maybe she may prove to be just as profitable.

"As for me, I'm simply looking for entertainment, luckily for me, this forest does not disappoint." He decided that her reason for being in this forest didn't concern him any longer, he had a more important agenda to attend to."So if you are the page of my clan, what is it exactly that you do? surely Lord Ale would have some reason for calling upon your merit."

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces