Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Company: Inecer (ground)
Thoughts: "I wonder what Gin's gonna do this time."

"Gaaah!" Kaze looked at the wound that had just hit his abdomen. When another arrow hit him in the left wing. "Ffffuuuuu...." He cursed. He plummeted to the ground with ever increasing speed. "Whoever hears these things, please don't let me die." This was looking bad for Kaze. The last time he'd fallen from this height he'd been trapped in the infirmary for weeks.

Kaze turned himself around by straightening out his functioning wing. He spotted Inecer and the bird he used as his personal spy. He shouted so he could be heard over the ever-closing distance between them, "You b*****d! We're supposed to be allies. If it weren't for that damed bird of yours, we could actually have a decent conversation. But no... You've got 'more important' things to do." Kaze said. He took out one of his kunai, choosing to hold it rather than risk using his wind against another wind user.

This just wasn't going to work well. Kaze had very few non-wind based attacks he could use. And among those none were meant for Inecer's favorite range of attack. He was an archer, after all. Kaze didn't want to use the wind-assisted kunai attack, but that was his most accurate, long range attack. "Kaze, how do you keep getting yourself into these situations? You knew Inecer is more serious! Why did you loose that kunai?"

"I wonder how long it'll take Gin and Kin to see this." He looked up at the window and looked back to Inecer, "Fine, if you wish to fight, I will give you my best." He grabbed another kunai with his other hand and loosed it at Inecer. The wind-assisted kunai missed completely. He threw the other; it missed, also. "Damn!"

He shook his head and plucked a flight feather from his lower wing. Under his breath he cast the most advanced spell in his repertoire. Slowly the feather in his hand turned into a similar length b*****d sword. "How fitting. a b*****d sword, for a b*****d knight. Where the hell are you, father?" He thought to himself as he got into a fighting stance holding the sword with two hands. Still bleeding from his abdomen and left wing. The white feathers stained from the blood.

((Edited to remove godmodding.))

Invisible Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~Ale Jakobs Razer~

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~Ale nodded his head at Exile's words. "I understand how much you loathe being cooped up in a box like this. But either way, we do have things to discuss, whether it be light or heavy in length. You see Exile, the silence between the kingdoms has lasted for far too long now. It actually frightens me to think about." Ale says. He then pauses for a minute, takes a swig from the bottle, then puts it down and stands up.

Ale walks over to the window that Exile is standing next to and peers out into the forest. "If we don't do something quick, we are bound to be taken by some surprise attack by those war lovers. Ale says with the memory of his friend and the girls dying in the raid in his mind. "I'm afraid that even at my young immortal less age, I've already grown weary of the death and violence. I propose we send a treaty to that damned kingdom of murderers, if only to keep the peace for just a while longer.

But if we do, I think we should start pushing the troops to ready for battle.
Finished Ale. He turned to look Exile in the eye and put his hand on his shoulder then walked back to the table and took a seat. "So, what do you think?"

Oni Ignasha's Husband

User Image

Death... Death is a mercy some will never know.
Occ:

Exile looked at Ale before he slowly walked over to a seat and looked at it for a few seconds before sighing and saying. " Remember not all of the light are war mongers nor is all of our clan members hands clean of innocent blood..." Exile slowly started to pace around the table letting his eyes close showing he was thinking about something or maybe it was him remembering that day all over again.
Exile slowly opened his eyes once more before looking dead into Ale's eyes while saying slowly."We will send a treaty that will have a stipulation of a neutral land for any night clan member or sun clan member that wishes to raise a family without the inbreed hatred that is forced upon them by the histories of the two clans... Exile stopped his pacing before a true feral smile formed on his lips as he said."But we will keep training our members... Those not skilled in manipulation of our elements will be taught poisons, healing, or other arts those that are truly skilled will be placed among the other clan.. We both have those with skills that the other do not have so why not have those members training those from both clans that have a possible talent in that manipulation?" Exile was thinking about Ale's ice assassin or his friend Shashi who held a mastery over the flowing earths. Yes more with those skills would truly make a dangerous force but over specialization was a deadly weakness also that he had yet to figure out how to counteract it without taking away from someones selected field.

☪ ☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★ ☽

Feisty Fox

User Image
₳ɍɨαϜlɵɍɨsα

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Company: Malachi and (Shashi)
Thoughts: Everything is dark.
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

"Why can't I get this right?"

Aria winced a bit from the tip of his sword piercing her arm. His words seemed a little mocking but she answered. "I came here... to work on my earth abilities. Usually... when I become this worn out... I pass out." The girl said with heavy breaths. She was used to exerting her magical strength, but that took longer to tire her out, this combat training was harder on her body.

The numbness the blade gave to her hands had faded a bit, but the girl's hands were still bright red. Aria had regained a little of her strength and attempted to stand again. Her movements were shaky and staggered and small beads of sweat fell down her face. The girl stood holding her shoulder which he just punctured. Her body was very tired at this moment and her vision was starting to blur. She knew that in a few minutes, maybe not even that long, she was going to black out. Aria attempted to walk, not having any set place in mind, but instead started to fall as she blacked out.

Invisible Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~Ale Jakobs Razer~

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~Ale patiently listened to Exile's ideas with an open mind. Exile finished talking and Ale took a minute to mull things over in his mind and take a swig of the mead. Ale sighed and nodded to himself then replied, "Creating a sort of... fourth kingdom? A land of true peace... It's definitely a radical idea. It is also true that there is evil people in both kingdoms, but still a treaty like that could just be begging for war. I've lived long enough to know that optimism isn't reality, but even so I would like it if we could bring your idea to fruition. And if not... well then we can always hope that we find a way to overcome the sun kingdom soon."

~Ale took another swig of his mead and nodded. The only problem is, he knew this treaty did not follow in the Night Fathers original want. Their almighty Lord, their God and Savior, the God of Night, the Night Father had originally built this kingdom as a base for building an army and overtaking the world in the truth of the darkness. Nodding his head again, Ale spoke up once more, "We will have to visit the Monastery and pray for the guidance and acceptance of the Night Father for this treaty if we want any hopes of it to work. If we can receive His blessing it might be possible."

~And then there was the subject of training members. Ale was a little hesitant to accept the help of the other clan. In the past, there had been Ancients that strove to rule both clans. Ale trusted Exile himself, but he didn't know if he could trust to many of Exile's clan. To be honest, Ale wasn't sure how much of his own clan was trust worthy. He had personally executed a couple of soldiers he had seen do some horrible things. Ale took another swig from his bottle and looked Exile in the eye. "If we are going to cross train and build soldiers to protect a peaceful country, we will have to hold a search. I refuse to let anyone into this program if it is not someone we both trust one- hundred percent. Other than that, I agree. Lets start working on the treaty.

~Ale called his servant and asked him to bring them ink and paper.

(((((((Edited fourth clan to say fourth kingdom, but fifth clan would work too.))))))

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

• necer Ҭ • alon

Kaze's kunai assault seemed pointless seeing as not even the bird flinched from the flying metal aimed at Inecer. Making haste, the Solmarian had summoned a sword from one of his plucked flight feathers. Very comical to the armored man seeing as now the man would be permanently grounded until it regrew in a day.

The bird looked up from underneath is black wings from cleaning its own pristine feathers, to eye the Solmarian. Black, beady eyes looked to the hooded knight whose shoulder it sat upon. All feeling of connection was broken off between the two. Once this separation was recognized, Nakin spread its wings to float along the growing winds, away from the source of this anomaly.

Inecer's hand revealed itself from underneath the coat cover brandishing an arrow. Sand rose to the circling wind around him. Only a second after the gleam of the sun reflecting off the arrowhead did one of Novaris's finest soldiers shoot out of the small dust storm. Spirits, as he called them when he spoke to their lords, followed suit as if the winds were latched on to his human body.

Clang! Shing! Clang! The sound repeated itself as the arrowhead met the broadsword. Kaze defended quite well to the force of the small weapon of choice that Inecer had picked. " Guide- " From underneath the helm came the metallic voice that was all too familiar to the Solmarian's ears. " thy hand- " More defensive actions befell Kaze but he swung back in an attempt to stop the chanting coming from his opponent. " to the hearth- "

The hand that held the arrow started to become deformed in image but not matter. His spirits were resonating with the man's cooing. " of thy common enemy. " Inecer's arm was encased in compressed air, honing the arrowhead into a even finer point, that of a needle. Kaze would most likely chant something to counter the new threat that Inecer had called into this battle. It seemed that the day clans had a slightly loose cannon in their midst that didn't appreciate others not of a direct kinship, insulting them.

slayr007

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo
      《 Company: Inecer and Kaze 》

《 Location: Outside The Council Room 》

《 Thoughts: Kaze's in for it. 》

User Image
"Your very existence is nothing more than a nuisance."

User Image
                                Kaze's kunai flew into the council room which only confirmed his suspicions of his knight not following orders. That was quickly followed by a rather loud commotion from outside the room. With a sigh of annoyance, Gin waved down a guard to go check on what was going on. The guard left and quickly returned "Pardon My Interruption My Lords, there seems to be a quarrel going on between Kaze and Inecer. Kaze seems to be bleeding as well.

With that Gin arose, "Well Milady Kin, I'm sorry to excuse myself so soon, but I can't have your knight killing my toy." He bowed respectfully and exited the room. With a quick flick of the wrist Gin had pulled out a pice of fabric and tied it around his eyes in a blindfold. He was actually used to this and could move around quite freely with the blindfold. He used it when didn't want to see blood and go on a rampage.

Gin had reached where Inecer and Kaze were. The ancient elegantly drew his sword ready to fend off any attack that Inecer was planning to unleash. With his sword in hand Gin stood between the two of them. "Enough you two!" Gin shouted still with an expressionless face hidden behind the blindfold. "You two are from the same damn kingdom!"

Wolf King of Night
slayr007
User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Company: Inecer, Gin
Thoughts: "Frack...He's here!"

"But, milord..." Kaze said, his face turned away from Gin, looking at the sword in his hand. He cursed his hotheadedness. If he hadn't plucked that feather he could fly away and avoid his master's wrath. However that probably would have proved fatal because of the bleeding wounds on his person. "I didn't attack him...outright. I only launched a kunai at the bird, not Inecer. He's the one who launched those wind-arrows at me."

He dropped the b*****d sword and looked back at Gin. The man's blindfold keeping him from going berserk. Something Kaze was thankful for. He'd seen the ancient go beserk and it was something that Kaze wanted to be far away from. Apparently he had lost a lot more blood than he thought, because he started to feel light headed. He wasn't going to faint, he wouldn't allow himself to.

He took a step forward and his vision blurred. He lost his balance and soon after consciousness.

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo
      《 Company: Kaze 》

《 Location: Infirmary 》

《 Thoughts: Why do you cause so much trouble for me? 》

User Image

User Image
                                Gin gave an annoyed sigh. "I don't want to hear it." The words quickly faded as Gin noticed Kaze starting to fall from him unconscious state. He moved to the side and caught the wounded Knight in his arms. "Inecer, return to your master. I have this damn doll to take care of." With that Gin picked the unconscious man up bridal style making sure to avoid the wings. He left and re-entered the building.

Not too long after, they made it to the infirmary room. Gin kicked open the door allowing some of his anger to be released through that and entered the room. There were a few beds lined up and Gin gently placed Kaze on one. "Damn brat. He just doesn't know when to listen to me does he?" Gin said to him self irritably. The Ancient made his way to the cabinet and got a rag, bowl filled with water, bandages and some special ointment for his wounds.

The Lord went back and seated himself on a stool beside the bed. He couldn't quite see every detail but could make out the silhouette of the man. Gin didn't know where Kaze was injured so he ran his hands down the mans chest softly until he felt the wound. Keeping his hand there so as to not lose the spot, Gin grabbed the rag and soaked it. Squeezing out the extra water, he started attending the wounds.

slayr007
User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Company: Gin
Thoughts: "What happened?"

"Uggh!" Kaze mumbled as he opened his eyes. He was looking at the ceiling of the clan hall's infirmary. Somewhat disoriented he tried to get out of his bed. As he turned so his feet were on the ground, he saw Gin in a chair. "Fffuu..." He tried to take off, but his wings weren't working right.

Then, it all came back to him in an instant. "Stupid...Stupid...Stupid..." He muttered to himself as he repeatedly hit the heel of his palm against his forehead. He had the feeling that his punishment wasn't stopping with lame overwatch duties again. He looked back at Gin, "Did I disturb your meeting overmuch, milord?" He asked looking as if he had lost all hope of getting out of this one.

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo

《 Thoughts: Why do you do this to me? 》

User Image

User Image
                                Even through his blindfold one could feel the cold stare Gin was giving. He raised his hand to Kaze's forehead and flicked him hard with his finger. "Dumb a**. Of course you did." He said crossing his arms and legs. "Why didn't you just do as I instructed you? Do you always have to cause such trouble for me?" Gin rubbed his forehead as he asked his rhetorical questions. "Anyways, since you're able to sit up, I can actually dress that wound in your stomach." With that said, he pulled out the wrapping for the wound.

Gin took the bandage and placed the start of on one side of Kaze's torso. He tapped it off so he could use both hands to wrap the Knight up. The blindfolded man wasn't able to fully reach behind Kaze, so he scooted the stool closer to him. Somewhat intensionally, Gin's face was very close to Kaze's, so much so that his warm breath could be felt. Gin's arms wrapped around Kaze's body with each layer of bandages placed. "This would be easier if I could see, but then again, if I didn't need the blindfold, you wouldn't be needing the bandages." A slight smirk appeared on Gin's face. He secretly loved having any excuse to touch Kaze like this, so much so that he would make his own up just to do so.
User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Thoughts: "Is this guy really patching me up?"

"Sir?" was all Kaze managed. His forehead still stung slightly from the ancient's flick. But his mind was elsewhere. Here was his Lord mere inches from his face, He wasn't going to let the opportunity escape him. He moved his head in for a kiss, but stopped himself. He knew that he was in trouble and the 'talking-to' he'd just received couldn't be the end of the punishment. He was at the mercy of this hot hunk tending to his stomach wound.

"Why?" Kaze whispered. "I'm such a pain in your a**, and yet you would tend to me personally? Why not let Inecer kill me?" Kaze was serious. He was so inacurate at his long ranged attacks that he felt useless in combat. He also knew that he had the constant habit of being insubordinate of his Lord's wishes. He just could not understand why the Ancient stopped the fight. Not only that, but why he was caring for the wounds, personally.

Feisty Fox

User Image
User Image

Gɨη Tɑɨɏo

《 Thoughts: Why do you do this to me? 》

User Image

User Image
                                Gin finished bandaging up the Knight. Gin got a wicked smirk on his face, though, Kaze's question surprised him. "You want to know the reason? It's because I'm the only one that gets to make you scream like that." It came out in his usual sadistic way but the true meaning was that Gin didn't want anyone else to touch Kaze. The angelic knight was one of the few people that Gin was amused by. He cared for this one very much and wouldn't want to lose him.

Getting back to the current situation though, after Gin said that he took the bandage wrap and wrapped Kaze's hands together. "You should know by now that you can't let your guard down around me while a punishment is in your future." Gin let out a lightly maniacal chuckle as he finished tying up the defenseless knight. "Now then, should it be the usual punishment, or would you prefer something a little more painful?" The Ancient said pulling the man's face closer to his own.
User Image
Kaze Tenshi (風 天使)
Solmar Knight

Thoughts: "Well, I knew this was comming"

The bandages on Kaze's wrist weren't necessary and weren't original, but Kaze wasn't in any position to argue here. He looked at the Ancient in the eye.This was something that made Kaze nervous. He couldn't really look away, though. His eyes were behind the blindfold, but Kaze could still feel their stare. He wanted so much to look away, but it was impossible. He decided, instead, to close his eyes. He surrendered knowing that it was pointless to fight.

"Just get this over with." Kaze was relieved with how Gin reacted. Right now Gin needed not pity, nor sympathy; he needed regularity. His Lord being his usual self made this easier. However, Gin's response confused him. It almost sounded like something someone in a twisted relationship might say. "Does Gin really see me that way?" Kaze thought to himself.
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------
|
|
Company : Aria and Malachi |
|
Thoughts: "Well done, youngling" |
------------------------------------------------------------

Shashi
Sinoct Knight
"Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust"

....Shashi looked on as Aria struck down the three statues. Sure her strikes left much to be desired, but that could be fixed with practice. Her endurance and determination were impressive and much more than he expected. It was obvious that many of the clan underestimated her. I'm going to have to have a word with Exile about how we assess our pages from now on

....Suddenly Shashi was made aware of a new presence enter the forest from the north about three klicks away. Not recognizing the new presence either, Shashi waited until the presence made it about a half a klick in before raising up flowers that resembled poppy plants in a quarter-klick radius around the position of the presence. The spores released upon the blooming of the flowers put everything within the field's radius to sleep.

....Refocusing on the task at hand, Shashi watched the final exchange between Redcrow and Aria, and just as she was about to fall, Shashi summoned soft grasses from the meadow below to catch her and cradle her down to the forest floor. Having now revealed his presence, Shashi collapsed his wings into a small gourd on his side and jumped down onto the forest floor standing just behind where Aria had been standing. He looked at Redcrow sternly as if assessing his worth, but in reality was merely searching for his reaction and trying to predict his next move.

...."Now now Redcrow, was that really necessary." He had his grasses wrap up her hands individually to help them recover from the cold. Then he summoned some small roots to cover her shoulder wound. "Normally, you would pay twice over for striking an allied page but I'd rather not start a fight. Tell me Master Redcrow, what brings you here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff