Introduction
The Rules
The Plot/Storyline
The Form
The Ranchers/Farmers/etc..
The Profiles
The Updates/Opening
<center>Introduction

Hello everyone! I love the game Harvest moon, their all awesome! SO, I thought maybe it would be fun to make one.Also, I actually had the time, since I actually missed the bus, so I dont gotta go to school blaugh Heh, well, I hope you have fun, and read all of my rules and such.. Well, have fun!
<center>The Rules
----
[No Cybering]
[No Killing]
[No Godmoding]
[No Chat talk]
[No Spaming/Flaming]
[No One liners]
[No *'s for actions]
[When OOC use ((<---> wink )]
[Fill out my form to join]
[PM me to join]
[Must be a semi-literate to literate player]
[Romance is a must!]
[Swearing is allowed]
[Be continious]
[Have fun!]

----
+DELETED+
<center>The Form

Gaian name:
Name(First and last name):
Sex(Gender):
Age(15-30):
Apperance(No siggy's or Avvi's):
Personality(Likes,Dislikes,etc..):
Occupation(Farmer,rancher,etc..):
Bio(optional):
Extra(optional):
<center>The Ranchers/Farmers/etc..</center>

The Blue bar
Owner:
Waitress 1:Tayarisha Motou(Fluffy Youkai)
Waiter 2:

The Farms/Ranchers
None currently

Other
<center>The Profiles</center>
Gaian name:Fluffy Youkai
Name:Mouto, Tayarisha(Taya for short)
Sex:Female
Apperance:Taya stands about 5'6 to 5'8, with soft, slightly tanned skin.She has light brown hair, that goes down to her shoulders, which is cut into layers.She has icy blue eyes, that give her a bit of a serious but cute look.She always has atleast a small smile on her face also.For her clothing, she usually wears jeans and a normal top.
Personality:Taya is very outgoing, and can be a bit talkative at time, especially aroun people she knows.Around boys, and certain boys, she blushes madly, and can be very shy.She loves animals, and being aruond her friends.But now, since she just moved here, she is shy a lot, and doesn talk that much.But later on when you get to know her, she'll come back to herself.
Bio:Taya was born in the city, being raised by her father till the age of 7.Her mother died giving birth to Taya, so she was left with her father.Taya's father wasnt very close to Taya, since deep down inside he blamed his own child, of his wifes death.After she turned 7 years old, he got fed up, and abandoned her.She was put into an orphanage, then she was taken into a foster home a year later.When she turned 16, she moved out of the city, and here.Now, she works at the blue bar, trying to start her own life.
Extra:At home, Taya has a black retreiver, named Prop.Also, she has a cat, which is orange, and his name is Kyo.((hehe..))

---

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces