Ell oneXLoire
«»

location {Art Room}
company {No one}

∂σ тнιѕ σηє ѕмαℓℓ тнιηg ƒσя мє.
I pray this from my very innermost self
єνєη ƒяσм тнιѕ вєαυтιƒυℓ αя¢α∂ια

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Today marked the beginning of a very important internship. One that would shape the young woman's career path and life. Ellone had arrived early, kudos to Laguna, and separated from him to explore the facility on her own once specific papers were given to her. On her person was a list of the students in her class. She scanned it over every now and then, eager of the following day when classes would begin and she'd officially meet her precious students. She knew the first day was usually saved for introductions and the like, but she could not hold off the deep urge to give them all an assignment first thing. But what? What would the children find most enjoyable? Overall, what would be simple enough they could do in their dorms on their free time?

The art room was expansive and promising. Everything was organized and easy to find. Tools were in the far right cupboard in the back of the room. Canvases were lined up nearby against a wall, and there were more in the art storage room. Every child was given an easel and a stool facing a center point at the front - her desk, and before it a medium sized table. It was where she would place the day's subject. This was where she started.

Sketching, she decided, would be the best place to start. This way, they could exercise the basics before moving onto other forms. Naturally, painting was her forte, but every artist had to start somewhere.

Setting down her papers and folders on the teacher's desk, Ellone picked up the sketchbook she carried with her always and flipped through to a blank sheet. Glancing around the room, a potted plant was quickly found and placed on the table. After a few shifts here and there to her decided subject, she sat up on the desk, took her sketchbook in hand and went to work. The pencil glided easily across the rough surface, led catching on large pores. One line turned to three, and before you knew it the potted plant was reflected on the paper. Legs crossed and she became immersed in her project, hashing out diagonal lines to display shading and tiny V's for the very edge of leaves. It was a beautiful flower with very interesting features that made it a fantastic challenge for the new art teacher.

ωну ιѕ ιт, ρєσρℓє αℓωαуѕ яєρєαт тнєιя мιѕтαкєѕ, ι ωση∂єя?
ωну ιѕ ιт, тнαт тнєу ℓσνє вℓσσ∂, αη∂ ѕєєк ¢σηƒℓι¢т?
ααн, вυт мσяє ιмρσяαηтℓу тнαη тнαт
ρℓєαѕє, ρяσтє¢т му уσυηg ѕιѕтєя.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Balthier Bunansa] ■

Mood: Contemplative.
Companions: None.

Strolling into the office, he nodded to the aid behind the front desk, giving his signature half crooked smile that seemed to woo many a delicate young lady with ease. It was the start of a first day of many. With quick and easy steps, avoiding the wet spots on the floor?, he left the office as suddenly as he arrived. He hadn’t any need to stop and collect any paper work or pamphlets. Having arrived at the school a day before to collect his room key and general classroom information, he was able to take advantage of having the whole morning to plan the events for tonight. It was decided that tonight would be a night of special significance; a fireworks show to welcome the new students and celebrate the opening of such a prestigious school. Being not only the instructor for the History classroom, he was also the Adviser of the Festival Committee, and as such, the jurisdiction partly fell to him to organize the event and make sure of its success.

In one hand, he held a Styrofoam cup of his preferred kind of tea – Earl Grey, the drink of gentlemen. It was still warm in his hand, though he was a little putout with the simplicity of the container. The swirling décor that covered the cup looked cheap and rather gaudy with faded stripped colors of blue and red. It was the best he could do, seeing as the café he stopped by earlier in the morning didn’t approve his request to take the floral printed china cup along with him. He sighed and took a tentative sip, relishing the refined taste on his tongue.

Underneath his free arm were two yellow folders, one marked for his class lessons and the other contained plans for the Festival. He passed by students as they meandered around, finding dorm rooms and classes, getting acquainted with the building ahead of time.
                                          He stopped by his classroom, jabbed a key into the door and entered inside. It was quiet and extremely clean, not a spot of dust on any of the desks, just the way he liked it. He dropped the yellow folder labeled ‘History’ onto his desk before standing and overseeing the rows of desks in front of him.
                                          He sniffed once, turned towards the blackboard, and picked put a piece of chalk in between his fingers.
                                          “Welcome to History! Your instructor, Balthier Bunansa, looks forward to your timely arrival tomorrow.”
                                          Underneath his formal, cursive hand he added in bolder letters.
                                          Now, go away. Loitering will not be tolerated.”

There, straight and to the point. A message for any students who curiously wandered into his class. He nodded, placed the chalk down and left to assume other duties.
                                          Jogging upstairs to the second floor, he came across the empty room where the Festival Committee had been assigned to hold their meetings. Here too, it was empty.
                                          “Well, it would seem I arrived a little too early.” , he remarked into the empty space around him.
                                          Shrugging, he strolled inside and settled himself into a nearby desk. Opening the yellow folder in front of him, he went over the details of the night as he sipped his tea in peace.

◣Clubs: ◢
Festival Committee – Adviser.

◣Teaches: ◢
History

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Vaan] ■

Mood: Cheerful.
Companions: Irvine.

Vaan reached out and seized the other boy’s hand, giving it a good shake. It felt good to at least know one person on the first day. “Vaan.”, he replied. He paused, looking a little sheepish as he raised his hands behind his head in a casual stance, “It’s just Vaan, though.” he explained with a short laugh, “I don’t have a family surname… Anyway, it’s nice to meet you, Irvine.”
                                          Vaan could feel himself getting sized up as the cowboy looked him up and down with a contemplative look on his face. Any other time, Vaan would have snapped and told him to mind his own business, but Irvine was pleasant enough to already be considered as a friend.
                                          His eyes widened in slight surprise when the cowboy correctly placed his rank. A grin slowly grew across his face as he rocked back and forth on his heels. “Yup! I’m a senior, how’d you guess so easily?”
                                          He raised his head a little higher and pressed a thumb into his chest. “I guess I just exude the air of an upper classman!”
                                          He laughed, letting his hands fall down to his sides, “Not that I’d ever be a snob about it, you know? Besides, you’re a senior too, right?”

“Now, let’s take a look at that map.”, he leaned forward and plucked the pamphlet from Irvine’s fingers. After giving it a quick look over, Vaan raised his finger and pointed further down the hall. “Hey, you were almost there, see? Through these doors, your dorm is marked right down there, about three doors down, on your left.”
                                          Offering the map back to its owner, Vaan looked quite proud of himself for being of some use. “I guess I’m the opposite of you. You see, back home, I’d play treasure hunter with the younger kids. I’d hide some ‘treasure’ and then draw up a map to give them in order to find it.”, he shrugged, “I guess all that pretending gave me a pretty good feel on how to read one.”

He shifted slightly in place, as he looked down the opposite end of the dormitory. “You know, I was just heading out to explore the school some more, but if you want, I can wait here while you dump your things off and we can go exploring?”
                                          He paused, waiting for any response, before adding hastily, “Or if you’d rather roam around on your own, that’s cool. I’d just hate to see you get lost again.”

◣Clubs: ◢
SeeD – Member.
Track – Member.
Sea Salt Ice Cream Lovers – Member.

Dedicated Rogue

~*~*~*~These boots are made for walking

User Image

Irvine Kinneas

Company: Vaan
Mood: Friendly

Irvine smiled as Vaan seized his hand and gave it a good shake. The lack of a surname was odd to him, but it seemed to make Vaan uncomfortable so Irvine decided not to mention it. "A pleasure to meet you," he said, waving a hand dismissively. "Mostly, it was just a lucky guess. Now that you mention it, though," Irvine said with a grin, "you don't have that bright, wide-eyed fear that usually shows up in freshman, but you're also not looking too jaded, which seems pretty common in overworked juniors. Which leaves sophomore or junior. Went with the older of the two," he laughed.

"And I'm a senior, which makes my lack of direction even more embarrassing."

Irvine sidled closer to Vaan as he looked over the map. He was always impressed with people who could read--and better write--maps well, or had a natural sense of direction. He followed the direction of Vaan's finger. Irvine would have found the dorms eventually, he was sure, but seeing as he had been considering turning around and trying to go back the way he came, it would have been after a long and frustrating search.

"Exploring the school together sounds like a great idea," he said, tipping his hat forward. "I'd get hopeless lost on my own. Give me two minutes to drop off my bags?"

I just wish I knew where to go~*~*~*~

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                        « with Garnet & Beatrix (nearby) ⇢ Squirrel ⇢ Squirrel, Eiko, and Selphie
                        where Magic Academy Peristylium Suzaku ⇢ Dissidia High;; Front Gates ⇢ Girl's Dorm, Hallway »

Moglin woke up bright and extra early this day! Though, sleeping an extra probably wouldn’t have hurt. The sun wasn’t even up yet, kupo! What time was it anyway? Eyes homed in on the small clock beside his bed. Oh, it was too early even for the sun to be up. Not like he could fall back asleep now that he was up. It was best not to waste time given to you. Aside, there was plenty to do before the Moogle had to depart for the next chapter in his life.

“Been here so long. It feel strange leaving it…” Moglin solemnly thought. Pompom slightly drooped as eyes looked around the clean room. Everything packed and already shipped off to their next destination the day before. Only thing he kept was a blanket and a small clock, all neatly packed into a backpack on his back. “I’ll miss this room, kupo…” he flew around the room one last time for the memories. “This is where I lost my pen… where I found that missing gil…” this continued until he eventually left the Peristylium.

Moglin nervously tugged on his mantle (something he couldn’t part with) as he looked up at Dissidia High. “The Peristylium is bigger compared to this… It’s still big though…” was murmured as he flew in through the front gate. Not at all taking notice of the students who stood before it. This was a moogle on a mission. On a mission to find the office and then classroom! … … …Where was the office, kupo? “I’ll find it! Need to find the main building first. Where was that again? … … !!!”

Well, finding the main building wasn’t as difficult as the mind made it out to be. “The first building you see after entering the front gate! I should have known. Then again, the Academy was like a maze itself!” Moglin looked down at the class roster. There were a number of students taking drama. So many minds to teach about the fine art of acting, play writes, everything associated with it! It made him quite excited! “I’ll do my best to teach them!” A fist punched the air to show his determination. Then something hit him. He turned.

It was just a squirrel. “Hello, ku- You threw a Kupo Nut.” This act of treason will not go unforgiven. “EN GARDE YOU VILLAIN!”

Before one could think a battle took place: Moogle versus Squirrel. One dodging thrown Kupo Nuts as the assailant continued their attack. They will be avenged if it was the last thing Moglin did (if he didn’t get fired first). Their deaths will be mourned was he got his stubby hands on one of Mother Nature’s supposedly innocent creature. It wasn’t so innocent in his eyes, kupo! Though, it was quite the worthy adversary.

“I GOT Y- KUPO!” unfortunately at the rate at which Moglin was flying inside the building (“When did I get in here?”) on top of his focus concentrated on the squirrel. He was not quite aware of his surroundings. In turn he collided at full force into someone. Just as quick as the collision happened, he quickly backed up. “SORRY! SORRY! SORRY KUPO!” arms flailed as a frantic apology was issued. “There was this s-” Eyes looked about to notice the critter was gone. Touché squirrel.

ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ʟɪsᴛ
                            Arrive at school Obtain classroom roster Locate classroom
                            Don't get lost finding classroom Get classroom ready, kupo!
                            Familiarize self with school grounds Avoid being kidnapped by students, kupo!

ᴀᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʟɪsᴛ
                            Profusely apologize to student ( added ) Apprehend Squirrel ( added )

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image User Image User Image
E xIx Kx Ox x CxA xR xO xL

User Image

xfiller I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғʟʏ, xfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersauce Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ, sᴏ I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
                    xfillersaucex Bᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ I'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ xfillersaucexfillersaucexfiller Bᴜᴛ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
                    ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ xfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersaucex ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Her face would be hidden with the brochure held up as she walked, not really noticing anything else as she was studying the map as much as she can. Her feet slowed to a stop as she lowered her hands to turn and see who it was calling out to her. She blinked twice for a moment to confirm that they were talking to her. ...Oh shoot. She didn't really anticipate someone actually taking notice of her and wanting to say something! ...at least, not something nice.

A blush crept onto her face lightly for a moment. Never had anyone other than teachers call her a genius. She was used to being alone or isolated. So when someone approached her willingly... it was quiet touching. The young girl didn't feel the need to run. Not that there was anywhere to run to unless she went back to her dorm room. Then again, there was a possibility that the girl before her could be a roommate. She looked down at the ground for a moment as she nodded. ..Yeah. She worked hard to get to where she is... but she wasn't about to stop. Not now.

However, before she could verbally say a word, something was literally barreled at her! "Whoa!" she nearly screamed as she landed on her butt. What? Who? Where? When? Why!? Before another word could be spoken aloud, her eyes widened as she stared up at the rambling Moogle. ...Huh. An intelligent looking Moogle. The young girl helped herself up then after getting her brochure off the floor. "...There's no need to repeatedly apologize. Just once is enough. Nothing was extremely harmed." she smiled a little and spun around a bit to show that nothing was broken or anything like that. "It's not like you meant to."

Her attention shifted back toward Selphie with the same smile. "..And my name is Eiko. Eiko Carol. Nice to meet you, Selphie!" she grinned as she reached out her hand to shake the girl's.

"I've no more time to just stand around and look back and wish things were different."

Where? Dorm Hall
With? Selphie, Moglin
Emotions? Surprised
OoC: [ PFFFHAHAHA ]

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
TerraXBranford

location {School Grounds}
company {Moglin -> No one}

тнєη тнєяє ηєє∂η'т вє ωσя∂ѕ
If this isn't called love
тнє єη∂ιηg ωση'т ¢нαηgє

The school was big. It was all Terra could really think of it. She'd seen big buildings before. There were plenty in Narshe. But none of them were for academic purposes. Cerulean hues glanced around, noting a couple students meandering on by her. She wondered what it was like to have the confidence these people had. They were pumped full of it. Ah, maybe it was a difference in culture? After all, she was raised to be meek. At least, that's what her mother wanted. Papa tried different tactics.

Okay, this was it. She was going to march on through these gates and start her new life in this new country and make new frie- So many Moogles.

Terra was stunned in silence (not that she was loud to begin with) at the sight before her. Fluffy, adorable, pompoms, kupos, all fluttering around doing whatever it was Moogles did best. What she didn't realize was they were part of the staff and she'd be seeing them a lot more. With childish delight, she stared, focusing on two Moogles over by the main office trying to lift a heavy box together. Their wings flapping, faces turning red, and many "kupooooo"s were to be heard, was a heavenly sight she never thought she'd witness first hand.

The wind rushed by her. She turned, green curls swaying around her face as one well-dressed Moogle moved on by her. Sights locked. She followed him, trying to keep up with him and obviously copy whatever it was he was doing. In a dream, she picked up her own papers, the main office's receptionist giving her an odd look that was ignorantly ignored. Down the hallway, skirting by people and making her way outside. She had no idea what this Moogle was up to, but he very clearly had a mission. And then a nut came sailing at his head. She was just as stunned as he was. A glance down at the nut. Kupo nut - she recognized it just as the Moogle shouted about it, as if it were the worst insult known to man. Eyes back to the front, she witnessed Moogle vs Squirrel. And that was when she lost him.

She had no idea what occurred between the beginning of a fight and the moment she found herself alone. She assumed the fight was so epic her brain happened to block it out of memory - which upset her quite a bit. A large frown plastered on red lips, she timidly picked up the tossed Kupo nuts and wandered about the grounds, keeping an ear out for "kupo". Where did the fancy Moogle run off to? She didn't even get to know his name.

єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т мєєт
єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т тσυ¢н
єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т тαℓк, ιт'ѕ σк
ιƒ тнє υη∂єρєη∂αвℓє уσυ αη∂ тнє ¢ℓυмѕу мє
αяє тнєяє, ιт'ѕ ƒιηє

ι ωαηтє∂ тσ мєєт
ι ωαηтє∂ тσ тσυ¢н
ι ωαηтє∂ тσ тαℓк, тσ тєℓℓ тнє тяυтн
тнє ¢υтє уσυ αη∂ тнє gєηтℓє мє
ѕнσυℓ∂ мєєт αη∂ вє υηιтє∂ ιη тнє єη∂

Lonely Girl

Tidus

User Image

Yeah lets go! Come on we have stuff to do!

It was about time the ace had arrived. A smile came over his face as he took one look on up at the building. With a new place always came new experiences to share with others. And what he truly was looking forward to was just how he could keep climbing the ladder in Blitzball. He knew where his skill was now, but there were still others that were higher than himself. Always with room for growth, there wasn't a moment to stop dead in his tracks. At least, that's what he wanted to tell himself. And perhaps with his skill, there would be a crowd of people to swarm around him someday. Wishful thinking after all.

Shaking his head, he let out a light laugh, since it was just like him to get his mind wrapped up that way. "I haven't even found out who my roommate is." He said. He didn't even have that much info either, outside of where the main office was. Heading on inside, he was a little surprised to see the attendants being fluffy people. He never really saw a Moogle, so this had him caught off guard. One seemed to tilt its head a bit before motioning for him to come on over and helped him out. Information in hand, he waved and then sought out his room.

"Least they were kind enough to provide a map." He muttered to himself, heading off for the dorms. And seemed he wasn't the first to come on over here. He offered a wave to the other two in the hallway, a smile over his face. "Howdy!" Might as well start off being friendly.

Currently Located :: Dorms
What exactly I'm doing :: Looking for my dorm room
Mood :: Excited

After all we can't waste our life. There's too much to do. So hurry up or I will leave you behind!

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image
「нope eѕтнeιм」
вєstíαrч tєαchєr; αcαdєmч lєαd
▌▌▌▌█████████ █ ████████████████

tab After a long journey flying overseas from the Academy, Hope finally arrived in front of the school with the help of a taxi driver. He gave his tip in a fair amount of gil, it was a long trip for the both of them. Taking his box from the back of the car and waving the driver off, Hope took his first steps onto the property. At first he was bewildered at the view, it was well kept and from the sounds of things there were people getting ready for the welcoming festival. The Academy was quite larger in size, but a smaller building proved a nicer change of scenery. Making his way into the main hallway, a few moogles were travelling through with paperwork. One of them stopped him and handed him a small map of sorts. "Kuuu-po! Welcome to Dissidia High! Here's a map, if you're faculty make your way to the Main office!" and with that, the moogle was off in a cheerful manner the way it came. Getting to the Main office was easy since he was used to reading maps, but fiddling to get the door open was a harder task leaving him embarrassed when the office staff got the door open for him. He checked in with them, signing paperwork and handing in a good thick stack of papers from his box of stuff to show his curriculum for the year. "Kupo! We will submit these to the Headmistress! Welcome Hope Estheim, and enjoy your stay at Dissdia High!" Hope nodded gently and smiled, mumbling a thanks as he made his leave towards where his classroom was indicated on the map.

It had been an odd transition from the Academy to the highschool. He felt as if he was back in his own freshmen days, getting to know the other academy juniors as well as the leads for the project he was filed under. Hope fixed his tie and continued down the main hall, carrying a case full of data disks towards his classroom. "Let's hope some of my assistants did bring the proper projection models from the Academy." he muttered, knowing well sometimes that the brightest of people forget important things. Fumbling with the set of keys he was given, Hope got the door unlocked and pushed the box against it to widen his entryway. Inside was a room of boxes and desks unevenly placed aside to accommodate the rest of his technology. "Well they did get the right machines.." he mused as he placed what he was carrying on his desk.

Within a steady half hour, managing to unpack most of the boxes and get projectors and computers wired properly, Hope stood in an almost complete classroom. He did a few tests to see if his equipment ran smoothly, watching the datadisks load and play back the holographic images with a satisfied look on his face. Hopefully the students taking the course would be appreciative of the technology they would be borrowing. There were enough laptops to share between partners, miniature data disk readers to closely examine the species on a desk while writing an essay or paper, and as well enough scientific equipment to properly conduct research on the beasts. Arranging the student desks back in order, Hope attended to his own and cleared it off of the remaining boxes and packaging from the equipment. He sat the full box beside the oak desk, filled with various things he had taken from his own dorm back at the Academy to the High school. It was going to be awhile before he would return to his proper studies, so it was time to get settled in at best. Normally he would assume other teachers would welcome him, but knowing this school was still new, even the teachers were settling down before the busy day tomorrow. He wrote a few things on the chalk board, mostly side notes about what was planned and/or due, but he then wrote in the center of the chalkboard in nice handwriting:

" нope eѕтнeιм, вeѕтιary claѕѕ, leader oғ тнe acadeмy, ѕcιence clυв advιѕor"

with smaller notes below it: 'Make sure to come to class prepared every day to learn about something new.' Placing the chalk down and looking at his handwriting with a small sigh, squinting at it to make sure it was legible before picking the box up from beside his desk with his keys, exiting back into the hallway with the door locking behind him. "Alright then, now that's finished let's get down to finding the dorm room to place this stuff in it." musing under his breath as he carried the box in his arms as he strode towards where he thought the teachers dorms were. To the best of his knowledge and what he recalled from the map that was enclosed with his letter he received which was haphazardly stuffed in the worst spot in the box he carried. Passing by what he noticed as the Art classroom and even the Robotics one right across. He was in the right area of the school, and at the end of the hallway on his right was the Combat Class, he could only imagine the regime the students would be placed under. "I should keep on my left...there should be the Office again with the Nurse Office across from it..." he looked at the signs as he walked, managing to make it back to the Main Hall with a resigned sigh. He hoped he was in the right direction, noting what he thought were a student and/or a faculty member. "Uhm, excuse me?" Hope called out "I was just wondering if you knew where the Faculty Staff Dorms were? I'm kinda..lost."

To do list (Hope's one track mind):
                          ☑Get to Dissidia High
                          ☑Get to the Office for keys and drop off curriculum
                          ☑Make my classroom neat and tidy with all the new tech
                          ☑Manage back to the Main Hall
                          ☒ Made it to the Dorm Rooms
                          ☒Settle down with a coffee
                          ☒ Meet the other faculty members
                          ☒Get to the fireworks

¤ Currently: Main Hall with I believe a Student and a Faculty Member. Ibelieve.

Gracious Flatterer

User Image

Seifer Almasy
                      Senior of Dissidia High

xxxx Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way. It's a rule.

XXXXXXXXXX Dissidia Academy, a melting pot of character, it should at the very least be an interesting year at this new addition. His roommate would be Ramza Belouve, he knew of both of Ramza's brothers through rumors and stories of their storied tenure as soldiers and nobility so it was no doubt that Ramza would be of the same caliber. For once in his life the room assignment might not be that bad, not that Seifer cared anyways, if he didn't like him he would just find some reason to get him moved, that was the beauty of being in the disciplinary committee, it gave him some room to get other students in trouble, which could no doubt lead to them being moved rooms. He also saw it as another chance to make his mark on Squall, their rivalry had been more heated than ever the last time they saw each other, and this would just be another chance for him to one up the loner. Everything about that guy irked Seifer from the way he brooded and moped around to the way he always played by the rules.

He had already been settled into his room and had picked the better bed that didn't get hit by light in the morning, Ramza, whoever he may be would have to deal with the draw backs of being Siefer's roomie. Despite his attitude and nature Seifer was a star student, many considered him to be a top prospect most aspects.. For Seifer it was never too early to get a jump on the year, his exterior was cool and brash, but his interior was a soul that yearned to be the best, and he made sure that he was the best, by all means necessary.

His first stop after unpacking his things was to get out of the hustle and bustle of the students clogging up the hallways. The first little while always seemed the most exciting, it wouldn't be long before things died down and he could go back to his business as usual. But until then he walked across the grassy field towards the empty track, in his off season he had been kept in great shape by the excessive combat he saw, but he hadn't ran track or done anything like this in a while. In a sick way he was looking forward to seeing Squall, seeing how much better he was than him right off the bat of the year. It was an exciting time in Seifer's life, and he was more than willing to explore new things with this opportunity. His popularity among his peers and among prospective staff members would be used to his advantage.

As he approached the track he limbered up and started loosening his muscles. Taking his jacket and wrapping it around the blade of the Hyperion, his gunblade, he tossed both of them on the ground next to the starting line of the track. Shaking his hands out he tossed a starting block on the ground. Placing his feet in the starting block he took his ready position and closed his eyes, he imagined that there was an official there and that the bleachers on either side of the track were full, he worked best under the pressure and watchful eye of the other students. In his head he got imagined the official 'On your mark...' placing his hands in front of him he took deep breaths, 'get set...' the imaginary voice prompted as he raised his back side, "GO!" he shouted and exploded off the blocks. His body seemed to be working in perfect sync with itself as he dashed around the track at a breakneck pace. And just like that the lap was over.

Catching his breath he sat down next to his coat and pulled his gunblade from the jacket and looked down the sight at the school. Smirking he shot three imaginary shots, it was going to be a good year and this was going to be the beginning of it all, the real question is what would he do first. It wouldn't be long before someone noticed him out here, and with his pedigree he would no doubt be able to attain a fan club that would definitely make the trip out to the track. Never one to shy away from attention he propped the gunblade in the ground and tossed the jacket over the hilt. As the wind blew the white jacket, the cross waved in the breeze. Laying back with his hands behind his head he took a deep breath and looked up at the sky.

"This is my chance, I truly reach my dream of knighthood."

Class:
-Senior

Clubs:
-Disciplinary Committee President
-Track Club President

With:
-Nobody

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
HildaXFynn

location {Hallway -> Spare Room}
company {Balthier}

σηє ∂αу, ѕσмє∂αу,
You'll surely find me sailing away
ƒσя тнє ωнιтє вєα¢н σƒ тнє ρяσмιѕє∂ ℓαη∂.

Blue heels clicked delicately but with purpose along hard floor. With swaying curls of blonde behind her, Hilda rounded a corner, moving around a small group of students exploring the school together. She smiled, happy to see the children were already enjoying what she had struggled through many months of planning for. It wasn't hard to get the city behind the project, but it took more than a mere signature to get the job done. There was a plethora of steps needed. She had wished the school had been done earlier, but now was better than later and she was eager to count her blessings.

The former mayor had been the first to arrive, bringing her god son Firion along with. She had the key to open the doors and couldn't afford to be late for the sake of the faculty she personally hired. Speaking of which, it was about time they all showed up. They needed a proper welcome and assistance in case any of them found themselves lost in a new academic world. As she recalled, she had seen a couple teachers meandering to the classrooms. That was where she would start. The first one to cross her vision was the charming Balthier (not that she tolerated that sort of behavior). She followed him upstairs after a time and found him loitering in a vacant classroom. She supposed, since she found him first, they ought to get to business regarding the fireworks display later this evening. Welcoming the other faculty will have to wait till this was straightened out. After all, one couldn't just light fireworks and let them parade on in the sky without proper supervision. That would result in an unnecessary fire, one she could not afford. The papers would have a riot with that one. "Former Mayor, Hilda Fynn, lights new school on fire by ill-timed fireworks." How ghastly.

"Good morning, Balthier." Hilda didn't waste any time. She put on an award winning smile and dropped her arms, hands clutching a clipboard before her powder blue suit. "I didn't think the Festival Committee was meeting so soon."

She noted the yellow folder in his hands, glad he was on the same page as she was. It was so nice to have people as serious as she was about this whole business. She stepped further into the room, eyes scanning over various other details and landing on the beverage occupied by the brunette. Was that tea? There wasn't any god awful smell of something burning, so coffee was struck off a mental list of possibilities. But what kind? The dark liquid insinuated a black tea of sorts. The cup was a shame. From meager assumptions, she had hoped to see some lovely china. Her eyes returned to the History teacher.

ησω нєяє ι ѕтαη∂
σн, ιη тнє мσяηιηg ѕυηѕнιηє,
∂яєαмιηg σηℓу σƒ тнє ρяσмιѕє∂ ℓαη∂.
ѕσмєωнєяє, тнєу ѕαу, вєуση∂ тнє gяєαт нσяιzση,
ℓιєѕ α вєαυтιƒυℓ ιѕℓαη∂.

ιη му ∂яєαмѕ, ι'νє ѕєєη ρєσρℓє тнєяє,
єχ¢нαηgιηg ωσя∂ѕ σƒ ℓσνє αη∂ ¢αяє.
ιη тнє вяιgнт ѕυηвєαмѕ, тнєу'яє ∂αη¢ιηg ωιтн тнє вιя∂ѕ
αη∂ тнєу'яє ѕιηgιηg αℓℓ ∂αу ℓσηg вєѕι∂є тнє ѕтяєαмѕ.

Popular Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx「.:° ➠ ✉ INFORMATION-... ↘↘↘
tuna━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
identification⇢ 「 Leonhart, Squall 」
grade level ⇢ 「 Senior 」
club member⇢ 「 SeeD: President 」
location⇢ 「 Dissidia High Campus: Main Hall 」
companions⇢ 「 None at Present 」

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━tuna

l i o n - h e a r t e dDevoured by Darkness only.►►スコル・レオンハ A20000-speaking | 610000-thinking | 888888-writing
xxSCHEDULE-... ↘↘↘
✔ Arrive on Campus
✗ Retrieve Starter Packet
✗ Get Settled in the Dorms
✗ Learn the School's Layout
✗ Look into "Interesting" Clubs
✗ Study in the Library
✗ Dinner
✗ To be Determined

✔✔✔✔✔→✗✗✗✗✗

User Image

The ride was fairly silent, save for the faint sound of the engine and what little discussion was held by the elders inside the vehicle. The taciturnity of the sorrel-haired youth was commonplace. There was no excitement etched upon his stern expression, no thrill upon his face. He asked no questions, seemingly accepting the "orders" issued to him. A relocation; the military academy he'd grown so accustomed to... the boy wouldn't see it again, having been transferred to a brand new school, a public school. Chagrin weighed in his mind like a brick upon a pillow. I don't want to go there. I was just fine at the academy. Like many things on his mind, the words went without a voice and festered in his own mind.

The car came to a stop once parked, the voices of his parents— no... Dauragon and Kaldea gave their sycophantic well-wishes and goodbyes to their adopted son. Whatever... The black bag was yanked from rest upon his leg and the youth stepped out onto the pavement. Cold azure eyes locked upon the building before him. Dissidia High School; some facility erected not too long ago, its doors open to fresh students and faculty alike. The thought of attending a public school burned, he loathed the thought already. He'd overheard talk of such places. He'd heard of unruly students and incompetent staff... Would this place prove the same? Heaving a sigh, Squall Leonhart scowled and prowled into the building.

Cold blues narrowed warily. Great... Crowds, he mentally griped. The wallet chain strapped to his side jingled as he dug into his pocket for the acceptance letter he'd received. Mission accomplished. The sheet's crinkling was virtually silent compared to the noise surrounding him as he unfolded the letter. A short skim and Squall's personal itinerary became clear: So I should find the main office and get this packet thing... Guess after that, I should figure out where everything is. Dormitory comes first, I'd rather get there before whoever they're saddling me with. Jamming the slip back into his pocket, he began to move in search of the Main Office.

Iʼmxmorexcomplexxthanxyouxthink.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
TerraXBranford

location {School Grounds -> Track}
company {Seifer}

тнєη тнєяє ηєє∂η'т вє ωσя∂ѕ
If this isn't called love
тнє єη∂ιηg ωση'т ¢нαηgє

Terra wandered the school grounds, hoping somewhere along the way the fancy Moogle would pop up. She was so engrossed in her search, she didn't bother looking her papers over. She had no idea where her dorm was and didn't care at the moment. All she wanted was to see the adorable, squished face of the flying critter who had a quarrel with a squirrel.

Heels dug into the soft ground, causing her to shift all weight onto her toes. Of all days to wear her beloved heels, she chose the one for adventure. She wasn't entirely dressed for it. Then again, she only really owned one pair of flats. Heels were something she adored and ended up collecting whenever her allowance came through. Her parents didn't seem to mind her growing collection of cute shoes. Her mother would sometimes ask to borrow a pair. Well, maybe tomorrow she'd actually wear her flats. It'd be more comfortable on ground like this.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, she found solid ground again. The greenette glanced around, not seeing any Moogle this far out. She jumped, a loud shout having startled her. Slowly, she moved towards it, curious as to why anyone would be shouting over yonder. What she came across was a track field and a young man having just finished a dash. There was no one around. What was he doing over here by himself? Oh, maybe he saw the Moogle! Of course, her priorities were clearly well placed.

"Ano..." She began, her soft voice carrying over to the blond stranger. "E-ex...cuse me...? Sorry to bother." Her voice was thick with a foreign accent. English was difficult, but she knew enough to get around. Hopefully, it wouldn't stop her from making friends. "Have you saw dressed up Moogle 'round?" Grammar wasn't exactly her best subject in learning a new language.

єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т мєєт
єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т тσυ¢н
єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т тαℓк, ιт'ѕ σк
ιƒ тнє υη∂єρєη∂αвℓє уσυ αη∂ тнє ¢ℓυмѕу мє
αяє тнєяє, ιт'ѕ ƒιηє

ι ωαηтє∂ тσ мєєт
ι ωαηтє∂ тσ тσυ¢н
ι ωαηтє∂ тσ тαℓк, тσ тєℓℓ тнє тяυтн
тнє ¢υтє уσυ αη∂ тнє gєηтℓє мє
ѕнσυℓ∂ мєєт αη∂ вє υηιтє∂ ιη тнє єη∂

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
EliaXBennett

location {Main hall}
company {Hope}

ωнєη ѕнє'ѕ тяємвℓιηg, ωнєη ѕнє'ѕ ∂αη¢ιηg
She's like a fairy
нσω ιт'ѕ ηι¢є тσ ƒσℓℓσω нєя тσ тнє єη∂

Her things were placed near the closet, as a neutral way to make herself at home without taking a bed on a whim. She didn't want to appear rude, so the roommate will get the first selection. Now all that was left was to wait for the fireworks show. It had always been a passing fancy, fire exploding in colorful lights skyward. Granted, it hadn't always appealed to her. She found better means to use up her time, but she could not explain away the wonder and beauty such violence had. Goes to show, you can never judge a book by its cover.

Elia brushed a hand through her straw gold bangs, pondering over what to do in the meantime. She could always finish reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Then again, it was such a rare opportunity to explore and familiarize herself with a public school before the stress of classes and activities. Who knows, maybe she could find the library in a stroke of luck?

Book in hand, she left her dorm and started her adventure through the halls. Footfalls were light, hardly making a sound and further muted by anyone passing by. She was like a ghost, white dress flowing steadily behind with grace, as though she were floating. It wasn't long before she found a trail of wet footprints. Who on earth could've left them? Sky blues wandered along the trail, watching them disappear into the boy's dorms. There was no chance for her to follow said trail when a voice called out to her. Blinking, she returned to the present and looked up. It was a young man with particularly white hair. He was lost and she just so happened to be the person he asked directions from. Ah, how unfortunate. She hadn't any idea on where the faculty dorms were.

An apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, I haven't any idea. Have you tried consulting with your map?" An odd way to put it, she realized too late, and hoped he didn't think she was odd. So he was faculty... Which class did he teach? He looked too young to be a teacher. "Or maybe you could ask the staff in the main office?"

αη∂ ησ σηє кησωѕ ιт
ωнєяє ѕнє ¢αмє ƒяσм, ωнєяє ѕнє'ѕ gσιηg
αη∂ ση¢є уσυ мєєт нєя, уσυ ωιℓℓ ƒιη∂ тнαт
ѕσмєтнιηg ιηѕι∂є ιѕ ¢нαηgιηg

ѕнє'ѕ ℓιкє α яαιηвσω
ωнєη ѕнє ¢σмєѕ υρ, αℓℓ αяє ℓιт υρ
αη∂ ωнєη ѕнє ωнιѕρєяѕ
уσυ ωιℓℓ нєαя тнιѕ: '∂ση'т ¢нαѕє αƒтєя яαιηвσωѕ'

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
AerithXGainsborough

location {Main Hall}
company {Squall}

вє¢αυѕє ωє кησω тнє ƒυтυяє ιѕ αℓℓ ωє нανє ℓєƒт.
We laugh, we cry, we live, we grow.
вє¢αυѕє уσυ кησω тσмσяяσω нα∂ αησтнєя ρℓαη.

It was unusual wearing street clothes to a school. Aerith had been so used to her uniform. Everything was strange so far. The building didn't look at all like her old school. It was new, blocky, and thick. The academy she had attended before was in a retired church. The steeples had been narrow, tall, and almost every large window was stained glass. Reflected images of worshiped deities seemed like a passing dream now. They were so far away. Everything she knew was behind her now in favor of this foreign thing.

Not that she didn't have a bone of adventure in her. On the contrary, under normal circumstances this would be a new chapter in her life she was eager to explore and get the full extent of. But these weren't normal circumstances. What the school symbolized for her is a landmark of unwanted change, of the absence of an important person. She stared up at the school past the gates, deep in thoughts and memories of her late mother. There was no way Ifalna would appreciate the bitter feeling her daughter was feeling at this moment. She'd probably say something like "Not all change is bad. Give this place a chance." And of course she'd be right. Aerith was taking her hurt out on this place. It hadn't done anything to warrant that sort of thinking from her.

Alright, mom. I'll give it a chance. Watch over me, okay? With a deep breath, Aerith marched through the gates and inside. It was pretty big - certainly not as big as her old school, but enough to surprise her. What sort of things did public schools do that separated them from her all girls school? Uniforms were one thing. There were so many people buzzing around. As morning continued to tick on, more and more people crowded the school. It was exhilarating! They all had their own style and personality. Everyone was so colorful in this organized chaos, it was hard not to admire it.

She drifted to the right, struggling to get to the main office. Ringlets bounced wildly when she knocked into something solid. "Oh!" She backed up - or at least tried to - and looked up at whatever it was she had ran into. It was a tall guy, a fellow student. "I'm sorry about that." A smile, green eyes squinting slightly in a friendly glance. "I was trying to get to the main office, but there's too many people in the way. You okay?" He's pretty cute.

вє¢αυѕє…
вє¢αυѕє уσυ ℓσѕє., тнє ƒυтυяє ιѕ αℓℓ ωє нανє ℓєƒт.
σηє ραιη, σηє нσρє, тσσ ƒαя, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє.
σηє ∂αу, ѕσмєωнєяє. нσℓ∂ ση, ѕσмєωнєяє.
ωє ѕтαη∂, ωє ℓєαρ, ωє ƒαℓℓ, ωє gσ.
вє¢αυѕє уσυ кησω тσмσяяσω ρℓαуѕ αησтнєя нαη∂.
вє¢αυѕє ѕσмє∂αу…
ѕυяєℓу ѕσмє∂αу…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas