isn't school hard enough for them? 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 88 89 90

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carter Anderson
The Commoner Waiter From America

Tugging at her collar she was riding with her bosses kids to some party. Looking down at her suit she was wearing a blue suit with a black tie which her bosses kids picked out. Running a hand through her hair she couldnt believe she had to keep up the act even here where no one knew her. Sighing she could see that her bosses kids where not really paying much attention to her. Honestly, she was nervous this was her first ball or even party she had ever been to even though back in America they didnt really have princess and princes so this was extra nerve wrecking to her. Maybe they should have prepared her better then they did what if she made a full of herself that would be bad for the business. So many things where going through her mind if this was a Prince's Birthday party shouldnt only royals be invited so why is she tagging along with them.

Finally, they got to the castle they got out Carters mouth drop "i hate rich people" she said under her breath. Watching as the siblings linked arms she walked in behind them and soon found a wall to lean against by the food. Looking at all the pretty royals she looked down at her feet "I dont belong here..." she said quietly to herself. Letting out a sigh she saw beautiful people with dresses and suits and here she is a commoner from the States she was probably the lowest rank here.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Valentin felt like he was floating or well flying on cloud nine as him and Apple danced around the dance floor. He saw his mother and father watching him out of the corner of his eye and he smiled before he looked at Apple. "They approve and I wouldn't be surpised if father asks your mother onto the dance floor. Or they go over and speak to her about how we look to them at the very least." He said with a smile.

Coral at first was scared out of her mind as the started to dance around the floor together. But it didn't seem to take her long to get down the step's. "Its like dancing under water." She said with a giggle in her voice. "I happen to find it to be rather magical now here with you Arrow." She said with a smile.

Kash blushed softly as Amore told him how his dancing was going. "Thank you." He said softly. "I have seen father teach mother how to dance though a couple of times when I was young. But how well it went or if the kept on going with those lesson's I do not know off hand. And right now it seems very mute to being here with you Amore." He said smiling at her.

Jackson smiled softly as he danced with his furture wife. "You do know I look forward to our next dance Elisha." He kissed her temple as they danced about. "If we don't dance again together before our wedding I will be sad though none the less my princess." He smiled at her.

Big Bad leaned down to whisper into Red's ear as they danced about. "I might have to punish you later for that kiss." He said with a rather wicked smile on his lips as he looked at her. Though in his eyes the punishment wasn't going to be bad oh it was going to be oh so good and down right naughty and maybe a bit raunchy to.

Sebastian held out his hand to her none the less. "I may not have danced much but I think I can follow what the others are doing my dear little Mad." He winked at her. He saw out of the corner of his eye his sister rushing off with Adam and Yue's lover as well though. "Let us try my fair Mad."

Eros chuckled softly as he listened to Poppy speak. "I am far from little or being an arrow Poppy." He kissed her cheek again none the less. "Would you care to dance around here on the ground or freak everyone out more or less by dancing in the air." He asked her with a rather wicked smile on his lips as he looked at her.

Aries chuckled softly. "You know I wonder if Hades having grand children or grand flames as I have heard him call those twins. Will cause him to stop coming off so evil in the world. Or if he will remain the same no matter what the fates have instore for everyone here on the dance floor. Even our own children of love my dear lovely little bride."

Ace came walking in dressed to the nine's in red and black suit. He wasn't wearing his trade mark at so his white rabbit ears showed clear as day to all. He did pat his left brest pocket for something even as people looked at him funny. "I'm a white rabbit you know and yes those are my ears so hands to your self." He said simply as he walked towards Ember. "Sorry I am late I was trying to user my father out the door so we can go. I decided to walk in a head of him as well to."

Richard shook his hand. "Sorry sir its been engaved in me since I was as you say a baby. But in my world I was a pawn piece a very bright one I say." He said simply. "If its alright with you sir I mean Morogh may I take your lovely daughter May out onto the dance floor. She is looking rather beautiful in white. She would look lovely on my mother's chess board though none the less."

Linux bent his head and whispered low into Briar's ear. "Oh this kitten is very hungery for you my tasty little tid bit." He said with a rather wicked but naughty look on his face. That if Briar was a girl might have either had him faint, melt into a puddle, slap his face, or even fall into him begging for more then just the hint of a promice his words held behind them.

Shadow smiled he was use to how Marigold reacted towards him. The first time she had hugged him he had froze on the spot. Now he just returned the hug and kissed her on the forehead. "You look lovely my little blazing smoking hot princess." He chuckled softly at what he said. "Sorry that sounded better in my head."

Prince Bishop looked over Ivy before he kissed her cheek. "You look lovely. And I am not just saying that Ivy I really do mean that." He said with a smile. "Its perfect on you none the less." He stood there watching her even though he knew she felt someone watching her but couldn't see that it was him doing it. Bishop looked at Edward and spoke with a slight smirk. "You are a big boy now you can feed your self. Though I wouldn't say no to Ivy feeding me cake if she wanted to."

Tobais stood next to John as he walked over and slapped Maid Marian hard across her face. There was clear anger written on his face as he hissed at her. "You will never ever touch my unborn child or soon to be wife. If anything happen to that baby I swear I will make you pay." He didn't raise his voice but his tone sent shivers down John and Scarlets spines.

Scartlet turned and looked at John. "John are you going to say something?" He saw the look on his friend's face and stopped before he even got close enough to touch him. "Um John man I think there waiting for you to...." He stopped when John looked at his mother and spoke.

No one seemed to had notice that John had been dragged out by Tobais and Scarlet. He didn't want to go to the party. He wanted to try and help his mother get better from what ever was wrong with her. Up until now he thought something magical had been done to her. But now he wasn't to sure about that anymore. He glared darkly at his own mother as he stood there looking at her after Tobais slapped her.

"Mother." He said coldly. "I always thought the best of you up until now. You attacked auntie and then dad what's wrong with you? A part of me always thought something magical had been done to you. But now after seeing this I know one thing is for sure." He leaned in to whispered into his own mother's ear. "You are dead." There was malice and hate in those words that it might cause someone to go pale. John turned and walked up to his sister and did the one thing he hadn't done since they was very little. He pulled his sister and baby sister into his arms for a hug and whispered. "Doesn't mean I accept your boyfriend sis."

Selena walked up to Baba and took a hold of his jacket. "I asked you for a dance Baba what is wrong my darling chief?" She asked looking at him. "I don't want to ask Indigo to go get some rope so I can tie you to a chair to find out these things from you my love."

Princess Violet walked up to her mommy. "Mommy where is daddy I wanted to dance with him before big brother Edward." She asked her mother cutely even if some of the maids had tried to keep her busy with food or some other things.

Yue stood beside Eduardo with a drink in his hand. "Or you could go for the pirate punishment. Though she is the mother of his children none the less." He looked at Eduardo and smirked softly. "Isn't that right princess."

Foxy ninja 14
- Ace mentioned White Rabbit aka Peter White

Lucky Star

Apple smiled as she danced with Valentin and noticed him looking over at his parents a few times. "That's good..I would hope so."She said. "Oh mother won't mind if he asks her to dance."She said. "There is that to."She said blushing a bit.

Arrow noticed Coral was a bit scared at first but as they danced assured her she was fine. He was quite impressed how a fast learner she was and smiled as he heard her giggle. "I know Coral and I feel the same."He said. "Every minute I've spent dancing with you I feel like am on cloud nine."He said with a smile as he leaned in and softly kissed her cheek.

Amore smiled softly as she saw Kash blushing and spoke up."Your welcome."She said. "My parents did the same but they've been dancing for years."She said. "Well thank you."She said as she softly kissed him on the lips.

Elisa smiled softly as she danced with Jackson and spoke up."Oh..and why is that?"'She asked as he kissed her temple. She chuckled lightly allowing him to see just a bit of her wolf fangs."I think we'll be able to dance together again before then."She said with a soft smile as she stared lovingly into his eyes.

Red listened to Big Bad as he whispered in her as they danced about. "Hmm..figured as much."She said with a soft smile. She read through his eyes what he was thinking and softly chuckled. "Maybe after our big secret is out love."She said as snuck him a quick kiss on the cheek hoping no one saw.

Madeline smiled as she took his hand and spoke up."Okay." She said. "Hat-tastic after all you can't spell try with out tea."She said as she slowly danced with him.

Poppy smiled and spoke up."I know silly..that's the joke since you shot so many arrows."She said as she kissed him back. "Dancing in the air sounds fun,but maybe we could do that hen were alone?"She asked.

Aphrodite looked at Aries and spoke up."He will remain the same am sure."She said. She smiled as she watched her children and spoke up."It's hard to believe how fast they grow."She said.

Ember smiled softly as she saw Ace and spoke up."It's okay."She said with a soft smile. "I was afraid you wouldn't show up."She said as a small frown appeared on her face.

Ash arrived in the ball and saw Carter and noticed she was down in the dumps and listened to her mice friends as they told her to go talk to her and cheer them. She smiled and nodded her head at her friends and walked towards Carter and spoke up."Umm..hello are you okay?"She asked. She watched as her blue bird friends flew into the ballroom and placed a flower crown on Carter's head. "Sorry..about these dears...they love..well making people feel not so blue."She said. She whistled a sweet tune to them to call them to her and spoke up."That's very sweet of your dears."She said with a smile. She looked at Carter and spoke up."My apologizes..if I seem crazy..I can understand animals."She said with a soft smile.

Endoh Uchiha

Foxy ninja 14

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adam & Sephtis

”Will you stop with that look? It’s not like I will kidnap it and take it to the underworld forever.” Sephtis said holding Ella. ”Ella her name Is Ella Queen.” Adam corrected his brother. They took Raven’s last name because Adam didn’t have one. Well he had one but he would never tell any one what it was Kai, the same as Edward.

The only person Adam had told about being adopted by King Phillip was Raven and she needed to keep it a secret. If any one else found out Adam would be announced the next prince, however he strongly believed in the Moor was way, besides it’s not like the kingdom would accept him. Half the kingdom could not accept Edward how he was and he was the blood related son of the king.

Sephtis handed Ella over to Kitty because the baby started to cry when she was held by her uncle. Edward however just looked up at Sephtis. ”You sure this is a baby? The look it is giving me matches that of a kitten when it is watching a fly go in circles.” He had a lot of cat comparisons because he was with kitty.

Lucky Star

Kitty&Raven

User Image

Raven looked at Adam and placed her hand on his shoulder to assure him it was okay. "I know Sephtis because you know what will happen if you do."She said as her other palm glowed with a purple flame then stopped and went back to normal. She didn't mind the kids took after her last name but would never reveal why because she promised to keep it a secret. Kitty smiled as she was handed Ella and held the baby in her arms. "Yes it is a baby."She said. She handed Ella to her father and smiled. She looked at Sephtis and spoke up."Can I take to you in private?"She asked.

Princess Apple White

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Adam & Sephtis

”We were born for one reason. One rules the underoworld, one rules the human world; and I guess guarding Moors can count so he doesn’t need a kingdom.” Sephtis said and shrugged. Adam couldn’t argue because he was given Ella. Smiling he nuzzled his baby girl, Raven had her before so Adam got snuggle time with Edward.

Sephtis took Kitty down the hall and into the throne room. It was beautiful because of the lights coming in through he stain glass windows. ”I wanted to talk to you too Kitty. You have been with me for three years and I love you. I can not remember my life with out you. I know that you chose me despite the whole underworld thing. But will you by queen?” Sephtis asked showing her a ring.

Lucky Star

Kitty&Raven

User Image

"I know the reason remember,it technically does."Raven said. She smiled as she watched Adam snuggle Ella. She watched as Kitty left with Sephtis and spoke up."Is he going to ask her the big question?"She asked Adam with a smile.

Kitty followed him down the hall and into the throne room. She smiled at how beautiful it was because of the rays of moonlight coming in through the stain glass windows. "You did?"She asked as she listened him. She disappeared and reappeared behind him hugging him and spoke up."Yes."She said with a smile as she nuzzled him purring. "I would be honored to become your queen."She said.

Princess Apple White

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Philip nodded his head at Simmons explanation, it was true that his daughter needed the boost in confidence after what had happened though that guy would never bother her again. Not with the way that Edward had cut his head off with a single strike to the neck with his favoured sword. He smiled as he thought of how Edward had killed the man the caused the family that much trouble, good thing Lilly hadn’t seen it happening! And the way that his son commanded the guards to dispose of the body had him feeling more than proud of his son. Edward would make for a great and fair king if only he and half of the kingdom believed in him! “treat her well Simmons… I know Edward and I won’t let you get away with even one wrong doing to her. Marcus will be given a similar promise about Edward.”

He looked Simmons over as Faith came and dragged him off, confused he allowed her to do so waving of the guards who were about to tackle her. She wasn’t classed as a princess so having her touch him did stir some reactions from his security though he trusted her. “Again?” was all he said as the went outside. He wasn’t surprised to see Robin injured thanks to his wife nor was he surprised to see the fight that ensured afterwards. The gardens were usually peaceful but now… not so much He walked over to Marian after she was slapped smirking to himself.

He blinked as the scene unfolded before him, Stella curing Robin and his friends wife being contained by trees. He had to look and think, what to do? What to do? He turned to Eduardo as he spoke thinking over the options that were given as his friend was being healed. “Take her to the ship… I don’t want her near my children” he simply said frowning as she yelled cursed and swore at her own husband and children. Why would a mother curse her own children to hell? How could any parent do that unless she never cared about them?

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adam son of Maleficent
User Image

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷

Adam nodded but kept smiling at Ella. ”Yeah. We talked a couple of days after the twins were born. He wants to be a better guy and give Kitty a future where she can be with you more and your other friends.” He said. Still in his true form he ruffled his wings to make the twins giggle. He did watch out of the corner of his eye the guards moving.

He did notice that they were not going at him though but were heading in the opposite way. His eyes went to see that Phillip was pulling Phillip out of the room. It was nice that for once the guards were not casting evil eyes on him when in his true form with no magical shield, but still that could not be good. He also did not feel safe with Phillip got. ”Lets go outside.” He said.

Raven knew that he still looked at Phillip as a father but would never act on it. However now that he had the twins Adam would stay close when on castle grounds so that the guards would not try something. Sure Adam could easily win in a fight but then there was still a slight chance that Raven or the twins would be in danger. Best to just make sure that the guards did not even try anything.

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷

User ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»Sephtis«

xxxx »Son of«

xxxxxxxxxx »Hades«

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One of the few people who could understand Kitty Sephtis smiled when Kitty vanished; he saw a smile before she vanished because her smile was the last thing was to vanish. Feeling her hugging him from behind before she spoke or was visible Sephtis smiled. Feeling her purr against his back he took her hand and put the ring on her left ring finger.

”And I am going to work on changing my ways. I will do less things that my father and mother order and will become a better guy so that you can be with your friends more. But I will still be me so that you can still be with the man you fell in love with to cause mischief.” He told her. Changing his ways so that he could be around his niece and nephew because he knew Kitty would want to be around her friend/sister-in-law’s children.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Lucky Star

Kitty&Raven

User Image

"Who that quite nice of him to do that for Kitty."She said. She noticed the guards leaving the castle and felt a chill run down her spine. She followed Adam outside and looked what unfolded before between Robin and watched soon as his wife was taken away. She looked at Adam and spoke up."Is Robin going to be okay?"She asked.

Kitty smiled as Sephtis took her hand then put the ring on her left ring finger. "Your the best fiancee in all of Wonderland."She said as she nuzzled him purring. She disappeared and reappeared in his arms softly kissing him.

Princess Apple White

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mitsunari Baba
The Adopted Prince Chief

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Baba gave Selena a small smile, well a sad smile it was the best he could do. Just thinking of how his sister was mad at him and would never talk to him again broke his heart. ”Yeah we can dance. Hopefully I can remember some of those dance lessons my grandparents made me do.” He told her.

Taking Selena’s hand he took her to the dance floor. A hand on her waist, and the other holding her hand so that they stood close together. ”You wanted to tell me something Selena? I remember you saying you wanted had to tell me something but I was under medical watch and could not really talk to you.”

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
the rp is on pause for a couple of days to see if AAG will come back soon

if not then we will think of an idea

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
attention attention! since this rp is so intertwined with each character and we have all the characters connected in some way it is hard to have AAG just leave and just get rid of her characters. I have come up with an idea.

We can time skip a year and say her character are just not where all the others are. like Juda is in Agrabah, Robin is in Neverland with Stella raising their baby and so on you get the idea.

Is any one against this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces