Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Narrator post]
[Location: Hearthwater streets (A block away from Ibuki's house) ]

User ImageUser ImageIt wasn't long before both groups of students were taking off their own separate ways to seek shelter, and to get away from the dangers within the school. No one had an answer yet to what was going on, but they all agreed, one way or another it wasn't safe here.

With the nurse, Elaine Medusa, and the two high school students, Eren and Ibuki, they would find the young blond woman must have been very well off, as she had Mustang Cobra, the sports car only having front row seats like she said, so someone had to squeeze in the middle. When it came to that car, students had seen it in the lot and wondered who's it was, as it stuck out quite a bit with the yellow sporty vehicle among the many common ones at a school of all places. But leave it to the slightly eccentric and mysterious Elaine Medusa to be the owner.

The nurse got in the driver's seat, and Ibuki decided to squeeze in the midde, leaning up a little more against Eren as she did, her bright pink eyes going wide inside the vehicle, enjoying the leather interior, and staring at all the meters along the driver side, before looking back and just being unable to sit still. "Wowser-bowser this is so cool! I want it. Can I drive? Can I~? Pleaaaaaaase?"

"No, and please sit still, will you?" Elaine said with a sigh, amused by Ibuki's antics, but really not wanting her to make it any harder for the woman to drive. It was annoying enough with the girl practically against her side from squeezing her in the two seated vehicle, last thing she needed was her bouncing all over the place! She'd turn her attention to Eren though, hoping he'd be alright, and worried for his friends too. He seemed dead-set on finding them, and while she couldn't blame the teen, she hoped he'd understand.

Fortunately, it was Ibuki who broke the silence as they drove, Ibuki's place being closer and that being the direction she was headed for now. "Soooo, Eren?" The girl said as she turned to him, calming herself just a little, and actually calling him by his name for once. Her wide eyed look vanished, and while those pierced lips were curled into a confident smile, she was putting on a brave face, rather than just being reckless and living in the moment now. "The people you're looking for, if like, they get back to you, they can totally crash at my place, kay-kay? Ibuki's house is niiiice and big. And my parents aren't home, so I can sneak them in~ Really, I'd love the company!" On the outside, it seemed like a good invitation, and she was really just trying to make him comfortable in case they couldn't get him home, and they had some sort of problem. But within the context of what she said, Ibuki also just wanted the company there. She was lonely these days ever since breaking up from her band. And even though there was a lot of serious stuff going on, she just wanted some friends and people to be around. It was hard enough being alone, the girl only lately realizing how lonely it got without her band. But it was even worse that she'd be alone when all of this insanity was going on.

The car then swerved, Elaine letting out a loud swear before she slammed on the breaks, jerked the car to the right, causing Ibuki to practically smoosh into Eren who was pressed up against the door, and the nurse just barely managed to regain control in time. As she did, the passenger side rear view mirror would clip something, and for a flash of that moment, Eren pressed against the side door and window, he'd be face to face with one of -them- as it was sideswiped by the car. He got little more of a site than a brief glimpse at the decaying, bloody creature that was in the middle of the road and the nurse barely managed to avoid. But in that second, he'd see the hallow white eyes stare at him, blood from it splashing against the window from the rear view mirror hitting it and leaving a small trail along the window, and the creature that was now behind them ending up on the ground behind them not moving. Elaine stopped the car then, not far at all from Ibuki's who was just a block away now, everyone startled from what happened.

Ibuki was wide eyed, a hand over her chest and her pink eyes gazing back and forth between Elaine and Eren, then turning in her seat to try and see behind her. While Elaine gripped the whel tightly, wide eyed, and panting a few times, realizing she just hit someone. It was all so fast that neither of them got a really good view of the guys condition before they hit him, and with only swiping him with the mirror, while painful, he'd probably live, as he was on the ground slowly rolling over to get up from the pavement after what happened. Eren though, he saw, if only for a moment that he was something else, something decayed, flush, chalky white skin, eyes nearly void of pupils, and blood on him -before- getting hit.

"We should keep going. That guy wasn't normal I think... and-"
"Are you kidding!? You hit him! We should check! A-And my house is around the bend, he'd find us when he gets up!"
"It wasn't human. I-It was..... Okay look, we're in danger here, stopping in the middle of the road is just going to get more attention!"
"But the only -attention- we need is of the medical sort on that guy! You're the doc here!"
"Would you stop arguing and let me drive?"
"Would you stop being heartless and check on him??"

Ibuki and Elaine were starting to argue, and while neither were the violent type or seemed like they'd loose patience and get into a physical altercation with eachother, the moment got a little tense. Both girls seemed reasonable enough, but right now they couldn't agree on what was happening, staring eachother down and trying to decide on what to do. Until finally, Eren got dragged into it, both staring at him for a moment like they wanted his decision after they were glaring at eachother rather intimidatingly. It was the choice of staying or going. Ibuki's place was close, they could seek shelter there, try and find Eren's friends, and be safe. Or, they could check on who they hit, follow their morals and try to help him. But was he even savable? Was the man already... dead?

The choice was up to Eren. Move on like Elaine suggested. Or stay to check on the man like Ibuki demanded. Eyes were on him, and they were practically in the middle of the road, awaiting his answer.

[Location: Hearthwater North Apartments ]

User ImageWas that Zagna the deathedge on his keyring? ...Okay, so Doja managed to score one point for Touko. She never admitted it, but she enjoyed a few video games, even if she tended to criticize them and so many other forms of entertainment and story telling other than books as being 'trashy.' It was a secret hobby of hers, and seeing that did silently make her a little amused. Doja would cave in to give them a ride though, and Kouhei lead them on, the three going to the parking lot towards the rather bland, used vehicle. Was that an old Diamante? She didn't know her cars that well, but her step-mom drove one so she couldn't help but try recognizing it, but doubting herself and staying silent about the coincidence.

Touko was silent in the back as they drove, Doja noticing how the roads were strangely quiet today for this time of day. Far, far off in the distance though where an overpass into the highway could be seen and the bridge out of town was, he could see it was packed with cars, that being somewhat normal, as that bridge was always backed up. But it seemed even more so than usual, a little odd and likely worth noting for later. Otherwise, the drive went pretty smoothly, Kouhei giving Doja directions before turning to face Touko herself.

The girl had nothing she could say right now. It wasn't like her to say anything kind or nice, being a walking ball of pessimism, and she was feeling a bit dizzy right now from her wound, laying back in the seat and briefly shutting her eyes. But when Kouhei spoke to her, giving her a small startle as she nearly jumped like a scared mouse in her seat, she shook her head lightly, nervously admitting her lonesome living conditions. "N-No I... I live alone. I have been since m-my parents kicked me out after High School." It was a little bit of a sad fact to hear, not just trying to live on her own, but the way she said 'kicked out' sounding like she didn't have a close connection to her family at all. But the girl just sighed about it, avoiding eye contact the whole time, hands fidgeting in front of herself.

But as she frowned, she'd consider what he said, ever so briefly glancing up front with her rainy gray hued eyes looking at Kouhei and the back of Doja, before her frown deepened a little and she felt like she was being a burden to them now. She knew she had been mean to Doja so far, and that Kouhei was going out of his way for her, and the whole thing made her feel sick. ...Or was that because she was hurt and bitten? She couldn't tell right now, but nervously she'd speak up, biting her lower lip as she did. "I... I guess I'll take the offer. I'll only be a burden though, just a heap of tr-trash in the way. But...." She trailed off after putting herself down, something she commonly did to herself, the girl's self-esteem being pitifully low all of the time. "Th-thanks. ...Both of you." It felt odd to say that, but she wasn't heartless, and her gratitude seemed genuine. No one was ever really this nice to her. And aside from Kirigiri, she hadn't been given rides or a place to stay like this in the past. As much as she wanted to be alone, she knew she was fortunate this time to have someone helping her. And while in the back of her head se worried about them having an ulterior motive, the girl was desperate, and for just a moment, she nearly smiled, a weak little curl up in her lips in gratitude, but so faint it was hard to notice.

That was when they got to the apartment complex. Or rather, close by to it, as the entrance was off to their right, but in front of them was a line of a few cars, and a fiery wreck in front of them. There was an suv that struck almost head on with a truck, both crumpled, and one abandoned as it was ablaze. In the suv, a mother lied there stone cold dead, her neck bitten, and the window shattered from something that came either in, or out of it. A splattering of blood skid along the pavement, and it's source (which was the undead child who was in the suv earlier) was no where to be seen. Behind the wreck were a few cars, all of which were abandoned too, some damaged along windows, scratches along the doors, and even blood along the car seats of a few or on the pavement. And finally, while they couldn't see the bodies of all the creatures Eugene and Lara fought, there were three or so left among the wreckage, one even having it's head hacked off in one clean stroke.

It was a grizzly and confusing site to behold. No emergency response crew. No signs of life. And the apartment complex up ahead having the lot surprisingly emptied out, like people were abandoning this area and most of the cars were gone. The high-rise apartment had three floors to it, with about a dozen entrances, but each entrance having the stairs leading up to multiple floors. In total, there were 36 units, the building connected in one lone hall down each way sort of like a dorm room. But they seemed only half occupied right now, the place in sub-par condition, meant for young adults, college students, or low income, smaller families. At the moment, many of the occupants were either at work, or left on their own accord.

"W-We should go inside. L-Lock up. A-And wait it out." The twin braided, bespectacled Japanese woman would say with her voice still as shakey as ever, none of them noticing the apartment's condition yet, or how a few doors were left open like something happened. All they had to do was slip through the traffic by going around, the parking lot for the apartment complex fortunately being directly to their right, allowing Doja to park without too much of an issue and to get away from the grizzly accident. No one knew how to react to it all, but staying in the line of cars seemed pointless, as it looked like it wasn't going to be taken care of any time soon.

Parking wasn't an issue, but when they finally did get into the apartment complex parking lot, they'd see the strange scene before them. The way the lot was virtually empty, the few doors that were left wide open. The windows all closed despite the nicer weather. The lack of anyone outside, some usually walking their dogs or toddlers playing in the mall park beside the complex. None of it seemed right, while Touko stayed silent, she looked at the two males, hand close to her face, head hung low, backed arched forward and her body starting to tremble a bit as her eyes danced left and right in paranoia, like she was walking through a haunted house and afraid of anything jumping out at her at any moment.

As this was all going on, Eugene and Lara would have heard Doja's car pulling up, likely even seeing it if they took a second to gaze out of one of the windows, the three young adults unloading from it and keeping close to one another before going inside the apartment. It just so happened they lived on the second floor as well, where soon, the young adults would cross paths with the older man and woman who had looked like they went through a war themselves.

[Location: Inside the Outdoor Living Store ]

The scene before Kirigiri was one of chaos, and would take a lot of time to sort out what happened. But that was just it, time; it was a luxury that people didn't have these days, as the last week left all emergency personal in a panic, struggling to catch up on all of the calls they had, and leaving even the detective Kirigiri in a really busy work pace, never catching herself a break either. Some parts of the scene seemed obvious enough on who pulled the trigger and who they shot, but with so much that happened here, obvious or not, there were a lot of possibilities for error and something else in the mix. That was always the biggest problem, the bigger the crime scene, the more possibilities, and the more possibilities meant the more she had to rule out and take her time proving what didn't happen even more so than what did.

And outside, the scene wasn't any better. Her focus was broken from the sudden sound of gunshots and someone screaming, causing the detective to take her eyes off he unsettling site of the body before her, and how it was clearly was getting worse out there. The crime scene needed to be secured, but she knew that safety was the bigger concern. And with all of the problems arising lately, and how many officers had faced injury or even been given sick leave from some illnesses that were scattering around, no risk was worth it at this point. Kirigiri was making the smart move by getting ready to get her own gun like all detectives were issued, and standing on her guard.

...Or was she really? Where she was, turning her back to the corpse of the man who had his neck bitten into and was killed on the spot seemed reasonable enough. The place was emptied out other than the few officers on the second floor, left alone briefly on the first where the shootout occurred. However, the circumstances were beyond normal, and what happened next, no one could have seen coming.

Springing to life, rising from the ground like a body possessed, Kirigiri would get her warning at the last second, as a vicious growl came from a gaping maw that lunged for her. She'd feel the cold, clammy hands grab her from behind like a monster out of a film trying to take it's prey, grasping onto her and trying to take a bite from her. The very same body she was investigating moments ago, confirmed was dead, and had been lying stiff as a board on the ground was now coming at her like a wild animal, grabbing the detective from behind and attempting to bite her shoulder. Fingers dug into her arms, blood from the wound on the deceased but now walking corpse would drool down it's neck and even along her back as it moved closer, and she'd feel it's cold breath and hear it's inhuman scream as it went to take a piece of her.

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                            LARA REDGRAVE
                                            Bartender - Tough Girl

xxxxxxxxLocation: Streets near the crash>Inside Apartment
                                  xxxxxxxxCompany: Eugene
                                  xxxxxxxxStatus/Mood: On Guard
                                  xxxxxxxxAccompanying Theme: X X X

======= ☠ =======

"You're right there I suppose, take all the fun out of wonder why don't you." He teased again as she she jumped off the jeep on the other end and followed Eugene into the apartment. She continued to keep her fists clenched looking over her shoulder as he opened the door and followed him into what seemed to be the inner lobby. She hadn't really moseyed around this side of the neighborhood, certainly hadn't checked these apartments. She wasn't exactly familiar with the territory, but this guy had a good way of putting a girl on ease. As he explained why this place was a good choice she just paid attention to the blood on the ground, looking a bit interested as it looked like it came from something that was dragged. Not exactly a good sign, but it should be expected with what she had seen going down here as of late.

Her posture was of in somewhat of an uncaring pose as he turned to face her. This caused her to quickly snap up to a attentive state, trying to pretend she wasn't focusing on the bloody floor and the injured hand of Eugene. She shrugged at his response and nodded. "You sound like you know what you're doing, so sure I'm game. So we just gonna crash some poor guys pad and hang out there or what? Also.." She said raising a hand and pointing a finger in the middle of his chest. "You're going in first, Axel. You got the weapon and you look you could take quite a few more bites and scratches than I could. Besides... I have to stay good looking, just incase you get killed... Obviously I'd need to look my best if I'm going to persuade some other guys to get me food and water if this s**t goes any further south." She said with a wink, putting her hands on her waist. "Not that I want you to go get yourself killed there, Axel. But you know, a girl's gotta look out for herself." She established with a confidence surrounding her.

Deep down she hoped she would be joking and that this predicament as she described it wouldn't happen, but she couldn't know. Something about this building was extremely ominous despite its lack of immediate danger. Also the fact this could turn into something far worse was not something she tended to want to think about. As soon as she could get another weapon in her hands though, she felt she could rely less on this guy than she currently was. A shame considering she was really more of a lone wolf and only met this guy because of some twisted accident of fate. She still wasn't sure about him, he seemed good enough, but you never judged a person by their cover, so she was still on guard.

User Image
                xxxxxxxxEquipment: Over the shoulder gym bag containing: One two piece swimming suit, sports bra, track shorts, extra pair of shorts, shirt, pack of gummy worms, pair of workout gloves, full water bottle, power bar, sweat bands, and extra bra & panties. One phone. One pair of sunglasses. One set of keys.

xxxxxxxxHealth Status: Fine but On Check

Zombie Fingers

Tipsy Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kirigiri Kyouko : Guarded Private Detective
"A hint is [ o n e ] thing, but [ s i m p l y ] sharing the answer it [ l e a d s ] to is dangerous."
i

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We walk a thin [ l i n e ] between hope and [ d e s p a i r ]
[ R u n n i n g ] from the truth but it’s [ a l r e a d y ] here _______
Told so many [ l i e s ] I don’t know if they can [ f i n d ] me _______
Only [ o n e ] life to live so [ c h o o s e ] wisely
_______
Heads or tails? Do [ y o u ] even know what side your [ o n ] _______
And [ d o e s ] it really matter if it’s on the [ s a m e ] coin?
If you want to [a c h i e v e ] you got to believe _______
The [ t i m e ’ s ] right now, there’s the [ d o o r ] here’s the keys

►ll Kyouko couldn't have possibly prepared for this. So when a growl came from behind her, she didn't glance behind her as she forced her legs to run. However despite her best efforts, it grabbed a hold of her arm with it's icy hand. The cold touch alone was enough to elicit a small gasp from the detective's lips, and a chill down her spine. The only words that she could even think to say, as useless as they were, slipped from her mouth in a loud, commanding shout. "STAY BACK!" The creature savagely pulled her backward, pulling with it her leather jacket, which slid to expose her shoulder underneath, and to pull her closer to it. She stumbled backward, gripping her gun tightly in her other hand. It didn't take a moment's pause to grasp her tightly and dig it's nails into her sleeves. It's retched breath was on her neck, the stench of decay and bile invading her nostrils, and clinging to her tongue.

Blood quickly stained her white shirt a bright red, her lips letting lose a cry of pain as it's teeth tore past the thin fabric, burrowing into her pale, sensitive flesh underneath. Blood dribbled and stained her shirt, dripping down onto her skirt, then making it's mark on the floor. A searing pain overwhelmed her senses, her entire body tingling as she nailed the corpse hard in the ribs with her elbow, the ribs making a sickening crunch. Yet to her horror it didn't halt the creature in the least, with it instead pulling on her clothes, digging it's nails into her jacket farther.

She then, despite being in pain, bent her body forward, then as hard as she could, used the momentum to slam her back into the creature, knocking it backwards just enough that she could finally face her attacker. What stood before her wasn't human anymore, merely a shambling animal, looking at her with those mindless eyes. It's eyes were white, it's maw wide open, dripping with her blood. Despite all odds it stood up, moaning and grunting loudly as it made a running dash at her.

She didn't even think, her arm acting on it's own as it rose, firmly gripping the quivering gun, flicking the safety with her thumb, and looping her index finger into the trigger. With a tight grip on the trigger she pulled it, the entire room echoing with a loud bang while the end of the barrel burst with light.

The side of the corpse's face burst with gore and rotting tissue, spattering black blood onto the wall, and shattering much of the upper mandible, malar, and temporal bone one the left side of it's face. Yet even that didn't stop the thing from shambling closer and closer, emitting a low moan and reaching it's dirty, yellowed nails towards her.

This only furthered her belief that what stood before couldn't possibly be deemed human anymore, as her gut twisted with dread and nausea. She rose the pistol once more, despite her quivering arm, and pulled the trigger again, the loud boom near deafening. It was then the creature no longer moved, crashing to the ground with a thud, black blood pooling slowly around it's skull, the front of it's face severely deformed, battered by the shot between it's eyes.

She stared at the corpse for a long time, gripping the blood-spattered gun in her hand, while her other hand moved to apply pressure on the bleeding, oozing wound. It was all she could do for those painful seconds was to control her ragged breathing, and keep her thoughts in check. As her gaze moved to the floor, the world seemed to shift under her feet, stars flickering in her vision as she began to carefully stride towards the glowing exit sign. Other then the warmth of her bleeding wound, she could feel the life literally draining from her with each rapid beat of her heart, while her own skin was growing paler, and her gloved hand was dyed red with her own blood. Yet despite the seemingly panic inducing situation, she knew she wouldn't lose her life to this, as long as she kept her focus on pressure and staying upright. So the moment the floor seemed to shift, she let her body slide down the wall, her back to the wall as she waited in the relative silence... Until her walkie talkie buzzed with activity.

"10-42 DSC ###, inside Outdoor Living, over."
                                                  Check the welfare of Kyouko Kirigiri inside Outdoor Living, over.
                                                  A fear-tinged tone rang out from the small speaker, in the distant background the sound of a struggle. With her free hand she pressed the button, parting her lips to speak in that damningly calm tone to the officer on the line..
                                                  Emergency. Assault with grievous body injury to /Kyouko Kirigiri./ Requ----
                                                  "10-33. 10-76 with GBI DSC ###. Requ---"

A sudden spike of static was quick to drown out the rest of her message to the officers, as she inwardly cursed at her luck. But regardless of her message even being heard by Jared, much less any of the officers outside, mattered little, as she was fully aware of just how dangerous a position she was in. In other words, the chances of immediate help were slim if the conflict outside wasn't managed. Even worse if they had to call more people on the scene. Yet she hardly felt even a flicker of emotion, even as a voice yelled at her to hold on through the speakers, she found her thoughts growing hazy, as she applied more and more pressure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _____ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _____ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ A g e : ] Twenty-four
[ H e i g h t : ] Five feet six inches tall
[ W e i g h t : ] One hundred and five pounds
[ C o n d i t i o n : ] Blood-spattered, bleeding, and bite wound (left shoulder, near clavicle)
[ E q u i p m e n t : ] List
[ W e a p o n s : ] Semi-automatic Pistol
[ L o c a t i o n : ] Inside the Outdoor Living store
[ W i t h : ] Alone, w/ Jared, Akane and co nearby
[ O u t f i t : ] See left-hand picture
[ O O C : ] The codes are likely incorrect at parts but whatever. xD
User Image
Eugene S. Brooks
"When it all comes down, will you say you did everything you could?"

Listening to the woman's quip that had been accompanying him ever since she came upon his wrecked truck. Though, at the same time, he ignored her teasing yet again as they made their into the apartment complex and through the lobby. Just to turn and give Lara his attention, finding her switching her stance from a nonchalant attitude to that of an attentive one. In the same manner as if a student had been caught slacking and dozing off by his or her professor. Analogies aside, he gave his own nod of approval as she stated that she wasn't going anywhere off on her own. Thought, right as he felt Lara jab a finger against his chest. Eugene held his tongue as he heard her out from start to finish. Listening to her state her opinion, or perhaps bark an order at him, complete with what he chalked up to her normal sense of humor. Especially how she had given him another nickname as it were. Something that brought a thin smirk to his face as he stood there before her. "Fair enough. I wouldn't want you to break a nail now." Eugene joked in return, as he held up his opposite hand and feigned surprise at an imaginary broken nail. One thing was certain enough that he didn't have to look too hard to notice. This woman, whatever her name was, certainly was a confident individual. A trait they shared obviously.

"Name's Eugene, by the way. Sorry to burst your bubble." He replied, figuring was a good time as any to reveal his name, as he nodded towards the stairs and began to make his way up. His boots making the occasional thud against the thinly carpeted stairs in spite of his best efforts at keeping quiet. He idly flexed his bandaged hand around the long handle of the axe just as they reached the second floor after a short while. Eugene had taken the time to pull open the door slowly and took a quick glance inside the hallway. Finding it left as a disaster, the very same as the floor below and a few doors left open in haste as the occupants up and fled their homes. The only difference between this floor and the one now beneath them? There wasn't a trail of blood to be seen streaking the floor thankfully. After holding his ground for what he considered a long enough time, Eugene pushed the door open all the way and moved his bulk on through the open space and cautiously looked around at their new surroundings. Ignoring the personal items that littered the floor beside his feet and paid more attention to the doors that were left open. There was no telling if it was a trap or something (or someone) unfriendly was lurking inside. Waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting victim as they were drawn into an ambush.

"Looks like we got our pick of the litter here." Eugene spoke to Lara, just to give a sweep of his bandaged hand at the apartments surrounding them. "Go ahead, lady. Take your pick of what will be our temporary abode."

"Were you standing by to watch it fall away?

equipment: axe, firefighting jacket, flashlight, helmet (the last three items tucked away in a duffel bag)
condition: fine, ticked off, bruised up.
with: Lara
Haro Oda

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                  DOJA MAZAKI
                                  College Student - Pro-Gamer

xxxxxxxxLocation:His Car
                              xxxxxxxxCompany: Touko, Kouhe
                              xxxxxxxxStatus/Mood: Nervous

======= ☠ =======

Doja took the right turn to the apartments that was pointed out by Kouhei. Doja crossed by the crowded road, his eyes looking over the traffic jams in the distance. Obviously something was up across the whole city and not just at the school. He continued to drive towards the parking lot to the apartment and stopped at the sight of the fiery wreck. A truck caught on fire, and ahead of it an SUV surrounded by a grizzly tone. On the ground around the wreck were some dead bodies, the same zombies that Eugene had disposed of earlier. It only added to the ominous tension, the city really was going to hell in a hand basket.

The sound of his car pulling up sent a small echo through the apartment complex which seemed oddly empty for something like this to be occurring. Doja didn't turn off the car though as he put it in park he turned and looked at Kouhei and Touko and then back to the steering wheel. Rubbing his hands down it nervously."I have to go... make sure my family is ok. I promise I'll call for help and tell them you're here. I can't just stay here though with all this going on... you know." He explained as he waited for them to get out, still keeping his eyes on the steering wheel, his mind overcome with thoughts of what he was going to do now and not sure how to answer himself.

Once they would geto ut and head for the apartment Doja would back up and roll down the window calling otu to them. " I promise I'll get you guys soem help... stay alive alright?" Doja said once again as he pulled out of the parking spot and managed to get out on the road and past the wreck again and back to the regular road as his car would disappear from view.

User Image
              * Translations:
              xxxxxxxxEquipment: -Laptop bag containing textbook on engineering, loose paper, laptop, pens, wrench, flat and philips head screwdriver, electrical tape, circuitry, swiss army knife, and small ball point hammer.
              -Wallet: $50, ID
              -Smartphone
              -Car keys

xxxxxxxxHealth Status: Terrified

Shadowofice

Sypher-Anthem

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                            LARA REDGRAVE
                                            Bartender - Tough Girl

xxxxxxxxLocation: Streets near the crash>Inside Apartment
                                  xxxxxxxxCompany: Eugene

======= ☠ =======

"Ho-ho. 10 outta 10 response there, Axel. My dainty nails don't stand a chance with you around." Lara said playfully sarcastic in response to his first reply, then giving him a chance to respond. He knew how to respond to her, she liked that. Thank god he wasn't some uptight hard a**, she'd probably take his axe and leave him high and dry in an instant. Though she felt like she could stick around this guy for a bit longer than that, if anything he could do well to keep a smile across her face in how easy it was to ping pong responses off the two.

As he mentioned his name she sighed and shook her as she pulled her sportsbag back up over her bust in the rather casual sports bra top she was wearing. "Wow. You had Azel and you're gonna go with EUGENE? Alright, your call." She said shaking her head. She considered her nickname waaay cooler, but I guess Eugene it was. She really didn't know how much she wanted to get on a name by name basis though. In something weird and off the wall like this, if something were to happen it only made it a bit harder to let that person go if you were on a first name basis. She already wasn't the type of person to be committed to knowing others too well in the first place. But whatever, this wouldn't last long right? Just a night tops before the army comes in and takes them out of terrorist city. So she decided she could relieve her name to him.

"Normally yo'd have to wine and dine me for a name, but I suppose I'll make a exception, EUGENE. My name's Lara," She replied behind his back as they climbed the stairs. Once in the hallway she raised her gloved hands in clenched fists, looking the opposite direction as Eugene when he let her through the door to the second floor. The hallway was A-ok so far. No blood, though she was sure a constellation of other things would pop up with the help of a blacklight. As he gave her the 'permission' to look and take a pick of what they were offered, she recklessly walked past him and grabbed one of the doors and pulled it open quickly

"YO! Breaking the fourth amendment here! Anyone here?" She shouted into the room triumphantly, giving a wait for a reply. The room itself was a bit of a mess, clearly whoever owned the apartment left in a hurry, as the door was open and a phone and tablestand had been knocked over, as if someone got bad news on the phone and jumped up to leave, forgetting they had the phone in their hand. However other than that there was nothing too bad about the abode. It was a modern furnishing and walking in slowly they would be in the living room. Still no sounds came from the room, so she decided to turn around and give Eugene a thumbs up.

At that moment she heard the sound of a car pull up close by. The sound of two car doors opening and closing were heard as well as what she could barely make out as a nervous sounding voice. "Hear that?" Lara whispered to Eugene as she stood still enough to listen to the foot steps of Touko and Kouhei coming around to the entrance of the apartment building. "Don't sound like them, but let's be sure." She said a bit seriously toned to Eugene, literally the first time she sounded that way since they met.

User Image
                xxxxxxxxEquipment: Over the shoulder gym bag containing: One two piece swimming suit, sports bra, track shorts, extra pair of shorts, shirt, pack of gummy worms, pair of workout gloves, full water bottle, power bar, sweat bands, and extra bra & panties. One phone. One pair of sunglasses. One set of keys.

Zombie Fingers

Shadowofice

Sypher-Anthem

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image
          yo this toffeeren's coding and graphic okay no stealing i'M WATCHING ALL OF YOU and if you do i will find you
          eyTHEBOY*FROM BACKTHEN WILL SOONTAKE UP THE SWORD
          toffe⋯⋯⋯ { *who onlylaments his powerlessness (won’t be able to change anything } ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

eTHE B˟OYFR`OM BACK THENhii××WILLS.OON TAKE UP³THEBLACK*SWORD
          eyh a t eeya n deyr a g eeya r eeyaeyd o u b l e - e d g e deyb l a d etoffeerenh a t eeya n deyr a g eeya r eeyaeyd o u b l e - e d g e deyb l a d etoffeerenh a t eeya n deyr a g eeya r eeyaeyd o u b l e - e d g e deyb l a d e
          eyh a t eeya n deyr a g eeya r eeyaeyd o u b l e - e d g e deyb l a d etoffeerenh a t eeya n deyr a g eeya r eeyaeyd o u b l e - e d g e deyb l a d etoffeerenh a t eeya n deyr a g eeya r eeyaeyd o u b l e - e d g e deyb l a d e

SOON, NE DAY, HEWILLBARE HIS F˟ANGS!AGAINST:FATE

Luckily, Eren didn’t have to wait for them to get going, because nearly after his last comment the nurse began to walk away and lead them to her car, which was a sleek black and yellow one (what kind, though, completely escaped the teenager’s head—he wasn’t an expert on cars but dang, even he didn’t need to know that much about cars to know it was on the expensive side). In all honestly, Eren had been expecting some tiny little mini smart car or something along those lines, considering those were two seaters as well, but he had been pleasantly surprised at the sight of her larger car and was definitely not about to complain (anything was better than those miniscule cars). After all, in one of these, they’d probably be a little less squished than he had anticipated. Hopefully Ibuki would be able to try and keep her hands off, though. As much as he knew she probably didn’t mean and harm, he liked his space, especially with strangers or acquaintances.

One after another, they got in, with Elaine getting in the driver’s seat—obviously, the brunet be kind of worried if she didn’t—Ibuki going next and soon Eren slipping in last. Upon sitting down, the first thing he noticed was the good condition of the interior, the leather without a scratch and how clean in was, and it seemed like Ibuki was impressed as well, though she more openly expressed it while Eren attempted to hide how marveled he was. (Unfortunately for him, he didn’t really hide it very well, which sea green eyes wide and lips slightly parted, but he doesn’t really know that.)

Eventually, they left the campus, with Ibuki deciding to stay silent for a little while and Eren quickly texting his friends one more time just in case and reminding them he was forced to leave early by some adults (Ibuki counted as an adult, age wise, right? …Or maybe not). He was beginning to get some second thoughts on this whole thing, maybe it had just been a shooting or something? Perhaps Marcelina was correct, maybe everyone was just overthinking it, maybe it wasn’t cannibalism, but the whole thing seemed so real, half of him believed it and half was in denial. But he supposed, so far, all they had was proof that it was real. It was better to be safe than sorry, right?

“Soooo, Eren?”

Almost lazily Eren replied with a soft, questioning hum.

“The people you're looking for, if like, they get back to you, they can totally crash at my place, kay-kay? Ibuki's house is niiiice and big. And my parents aren't home, so I can sneak them in~ Really, I'd love the company!”

Eren wasn’t sure if Ibuki’s house was closer to the college or his (or Armin’s) house was, but either way, he appreciated the invitation. He was sure if his friends were here, they would too. “Yeah, sure, thanks Ibuki,” he responded, nodded and smiling a little. “I’ll be sure to tell them that, if they ever reply, that is, I mean seriously, they are leaving me hanging and worried, like who does th—”

All of a sudden, the vehicle suddenly stopped abruptly and took a sharp turn, resulting in Eren not finishing his thought and crashing into the door, with the older girl slamming into him at the same time (it was not a good feeling). For a brief second, they were stuck in that position and in that duration of time something had hit the mirror outside.

And oh man, did it scare him.

Apparently, Mr. Higher Power had thought it’d be funny to make sure Eren had his eyes open (not keep them closed like normal people pressed up against a car door, oh no he was a special snowflake) to see the sight he was about to witness. It wasn’t a head on hit, fortunately, but it was nearly at the perfect angle that even in that short amount of time, it produced a clear picture on his head. Someone, no, something, with blood oozing out of some spots, its skin a sickly grey yellow peeling off in thick layers revealing torn ligaments and muscle underneath, and what he had thought were puffy eyes, a bright white in contrast of the ugly skin around it—had hit the side of the car and left small pieces spread out across the rear view mirror and the base of the window, before some slowly slid down. All of this lasted a second, if not less, but it was enough to make the fifteen year push away from the door as fast as possible, forcing Ibuki’s weight off of him and causing her to be pressed into Elaine for a moment.

“Holy s**t,” Eren breathed, his heart starting to beat faster rather than trying to calm down.

As he recovered, the two ladies to his left had begun arguing, spatting reasons whether or not to keep going or go back and check. Either way, their voices had risen, getting louder and louder each second but it didn’t seem like neither would pounce on each other. During that time, Eren had tried to peer through the window back to see if he could confirm what he had most likely saw, but he couldn’t see that much besides a blurry lump in the middle of the road a little ways down. He wasn’t sure what would freak him out more, if it moved or if it just stayed there.

Just has he slowly turned his head to face the others, the two had stopped shouting, instead they were now intent on glaring daggers at each other until one or the other backed down. For a brief moment, they glanced at him, almost as if asking for his input (or daring him to choose the side they disagreed with), before continuing their little showdown, only to stare with laser eyes towards him. Eren stiffened.

Oh no. They wanted him to choose. But what if he made the wrong decision? He didn’t know what to do! What if he chooses wrong and then everything falls apart? Eren was not a stranger to women’s wrath (all thanks to his sister and his mother), and he didn’t want one of them trying to kill him because he didn’t agree (which wouldn’t be the case at all!). Oh no. Oh no no no.

“I…”

“Oh god, you’re going to put this on me?”

It was either go check up on the dude or run off like cowards. And despite the horror he might have saw, it was probably just him hallucinating, right? There aren’t monsters like that, at least not on Earth. Only time of year people dressed up like that was on Halloween. But the problem is it isn’t Halloween yet. Not even close.

However, there was a part of Eren that couldn’t just leave someone behind.

“I don’t even want to get close to that… thing, Ms. Medusa’s right, it didn’t look human, I saw it up close… I think. But… we should go check anyway,” before anyone could interrupt, the brunet quickly continued. “It never hurt to, just in case, right? If something doesn’t look right, just call the ambulance! Or if you don’t want to, stay in the car, uh…”

Before he could go back in his decision, Eren unlocked the car door and got out, taking a few steps towards the figure lying still on the road before turning his head towards the two, as if asking if they were going to join him. Then, he slowly got closer, the… person… looking more and more defined as he did.

Goddamnit. He was going to regret this, wasn’t he?

that feeling when you go "shitshitshitshit"eystreetseyibuki elaineey1st / 2nd / 3rd attire refeynot proofread sobbing

ShadowOfIce

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

Kouhei - Pride - Hateshinai
        User Image
        {Thoughts: Please don't be crazy. Oh please don't be crazy.}
        {Company: Touko, Ax Man (Eugene) Hidden Girl (Lara) }
        {Location: Hearthwater North Apartments.}{Status: Shoulder injury (Bandaged)}

-----------------------------------------------------

▆▆ xxx "N-No I... I live alone. I have been since m-my parents kicked me out after High School. I... I guess I'll take the offer. I'll only be a burden though, just a heap of tr-trash in the way. But....Th-thanks. ...Both of you." Touko would say which was very comforting for Kouhei. He worried about the rather frail looking girl; he had ever since helping her out of a bind during their freshman year at college. It was fairly difficult to get close to her and sure the constant insults were some times harsh, but one of the morals Kouhei's father had implanted in him was perseverance. He wouldn't give up on her just because she had high walls and not that they were in there Sophomore year he liked to think that Touko saw him as a friend, or at the very least not her enemy.

"It's no problem. And you'd never be a burden, I mean what are friends for, right?" Kouhei would say with a smile in Touko's direction trying to reassure the twin braid haired girl. That was when something flickered in the brown eyed males profile that made him lean over in the seat to look through the windshield, and what he saw sent a chill up his spine. Just a ways up the road was a fiery wreck that stopped all traffic as it spanned the road. Kouhei could only hazard to imagine what had happened to the people involved in that, but was even more worried that such chaos was happening just outside f his home where his mom was. Kouhei would exit on the driver side, as he hears Doja speak from behind the wheel.

▆▆ xxx"I have to go... make sure my family is ok. I promise I'll call for help and tell them you're here. I can't just stay here though with all this going on... you know." He would say as Kouhei stood next to the driver window. He'd done exactly what he said he would and with him having family out there in that city, he couldn't blame him for wanting to go.

"No, I understand. You go get to where you need to be. Touko and I will try to stay here for as long as possible, but we'll start preparing some stuff so we can run if we have to. Keep your radio on low just in case we get new on where it might be safe to head too. Kouhei would say trying to reassure Doja now, who couldn't feel to good about leaving to injured people in a place like this, but he had to keep his priorities in the right place and Kouhei respected him for that.

" I promise I'll get you guys some help... stay alive alright?"

"Yeah, We promise. You do the same. Be safe out there.." Kouhei would say patting Doja's shoulder. He could see the the black haired male was anxious, but hopefully this would all blow over, though that seemed all to unlikely. Backing away from the car, Kouhei and Touko would watch Doja pull away before starting inside of there apartment complex. It was obvious something was a miss as soon as they approached the door that was left ajar. There footsteps would echo against the tile of the entrance way as they steeped in shutting the door behind them. Noticing the blood that smeared the ground at the end of the hall, Kouhei was quick to divert them upstairs.

▆▆ xxx"Hopefully my mom stayed at work today. Either way lets head upstairs. I need to get a bag ready." He would say as he placed a hand behind Touko's back gently, ushering her upstairs. When they got to the top of the stairs though, both of them got a surprise that they weren't expecting. What came into view as the two got to the second floor was nothing less than intimidating. The man brandishing the blood soaked ax was only a bit taller than Kouhei, but had at least 30lbs of pure muscle on him. Instinctively moving to put himself between the man and Touko, Kouhei would start to explain themselves.

"Whoa, uh..hey there. We don't want any trouble."He would say putting up his hands to show that he wasn't reaching for anything. His eyes would shift from the mans face to the blood he was covered in, to the ax in his hands and back. If things suddenly went down hill he'd need to give Touko enough time to run, so that meant getting him talking until he knew whether they needed to run or not.

"We live here, not together, but in this building, on this floor. You know, its a mess down there. Were you here to see what happened? or are you just getting here too?" Kouhei would start, not making any sudden moves as he asked a few simple questions.

{OOC:}

My Sports Dufflebag:

Normal Clothing for classes
A couple of towels
Water Bottles x2
One empty bottle
Stop Watch
An ankle brace.
Wallet with ID, 10 in cash, and his debit card.
Cell phone

User Image
Eugene S. Brooks

"Hey, take it or leave it. We keep what we're given. Some times anyway."

Eugene went and mentioned, holding back a laugh and instead sticking with a bemused expression plastered on his face. Both from the remark Lara gave about her nails and even his own chance at losing out on what the woman considered an awesome nickname. Maybe it was. But, why go back on the name given to you at birth? Eugene repositioned the axe to rest on his right shoulder, as he idly scratched at his cheek with the opposite hand. Looking on as Lara moved her sportsbag into what he'd consider a position in which she could react quicker. "Right, Lara. Maybe we'll get lucky then, and find some wine somewhere to commemorate this unexpected meeting of ours." He offered up in a rebuttal after moving up the stairs and then, as he made the offer for her to take her choice of finding a pad to stay in temporarily. Eugene again took up the axe in hand as she moved pretty recklessly past him, choosing one immediately and pulling the door open. Just to shout on inside of the seemingly empty apartment just in case anyone happened to be lurking inside. Eugene however was standing at the ready, gripping the axe with both hands and keeping it poised to lash out at any sign of danger.

Without an ounce of hesitation after Lara shouted in an amusing manner before entering the room. Eugene followed her and took in what there was to see scattered around the apartment. Which, looked like a complete mess as the occupants quite possibly left in a hurry. Witnessing Lara's thumbs up as she gestured that the room was all clear. He nodded back at her and took another good hard look for himself. Not after what he and Lara had already witnessed in what he'd call a weird enough day. "Seems homely enou.." Eugene trailed off from there, having heard the sound of a car engine appearing, doors slamming shut, and then the sound of an engine fading away. He hadn't said a word in response to Lara's question, the look he gave her and a nod of his head was certainly enough of an answer for his liking here.

"Let's go." Eugene growled, not in a fit of anger, nor anything else. Aside from what unknown situation that was potentially at hand here. Right as he led the way on outside the messy living room and out into the hall. He was suddenly seeing the last thing he expected. A young man and woman standing there before the both of them. With, the man stepped in front of the person he was with and holding out his hands in an amicable gesture. In the middle of Kouhei's explanation, he lowered the axe to a less threatening pose, holding onto the middle of it with his bandaged hand. "Just gettin' here." The off duty firefighter added and moved on without a pause, planning to speak only about himself until Lara chose to come on out after him. If she did anyway, the choice was hers to make here. "I was lookin' for a place to rest up after my truck had gotten sideswiped by another vehicle." Eugene answered as he bore a brief frown, his mind flashing back to what happened not so long ago and those things that were attracted to the noise of the previous situation.

"Look kids." He spoke up and sighed some beneath his breath, just to run a hand through his hair and then lowered his hand back down to his side. "Do your parents live here? 'Cause, this place was pretty damn empty when I got here. As you can see." Eugene spoke on, sweeping his hand around to their current surroundings. The government employee in him was still committed to helping people, especially after all that had happened already. And the man wouldn't have it any other way at this point. It was something instilled in him that wouldn't go away even with the most extreme of circumstances.

equipment: axe, firefighting jacket, flashlight, helmet (the last three items tucked away in a duffel bag)
condition: fine, calmed down, still bruised up.
with: Lara, Touko and Kouhei
Haro Oda

Sypher-Anthem"[/quote]
ShadowOfIce"[/quote]
[/quote:ad0b68a
ad0b68aa:20="Sypher-Anthem"[/quote]
[quote="ShadowOfIce"[/qu
ad0b68aa:21="ShadowOfIce"[/quote]
ad0b68aa:20="Sypher-Anthem"[/quote]
[quote="ShadowOfIce"[/quote]

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Location: Hearthwater North Apartments ]

User ImageHe was leaving?? He was their only ride, and he was leaving? Normally, she wouldn't have complained, Touko preferring more than anything to just be alone. However, even she knew under these circumstances that she needed people at her side, ..from a slight distance of course, but still people there just to be safe! Not that she'd probably last long anyway. If something happened, she'd surely be the first sacrificed, the girl was well aware of that much already. Though with Doja on his way out, it just worried her! They needed to stick together, even if she hated the company, it all would have kept them safe.

"F-Fine, I understand and... good luck, I-I guess." It wasn't much, but for Touko, saying something like that was quite the big step. It already was tough enough for her to put her faith in someone else during this crazy time, let alone it being two people at once, but she could try to understand Doja's position and didn't blame him. For a moment she even thought he was just leaving because of herself, that much made sense to her and she couldn't blame him. However, the way he seemed so nervous himself, the deep uncertainty and fear in his voice, the way he earnestly wished them to stay alive and even keep in touch... Touko wanted to believe him, she wanted to find some certainty in this awfully terrible time. So she didn't blame him, in the end, she wished him luck, even nodding firmly, and seeing him leave.

And so, there she was going in the apartments with Kouhei, staying close behind him after Doja departed, walking in a nervous, short stepped but fast-paced movement, eyes glancing left and right as they went upstairs. Immediately she too noticed the blood, and while it made her cringe, she held back from making a shriek of fear, the site of blood always making her nervous. She used to faint at the site of it even, a Hemophobia to be precise. But she got better with it, still jittery but staying strong, as Kouhei explained how he needed to get himself ready. She had to agree, going into her own room and grabbing a few things seemed like the best priority. And while a part of her considered just locking up and never coming out until it was all over, deep inside she had this seeded fear of being alone, doubting anyone would come to find her, realize she had died, or that she'd run out of food. One way or another, she knew being alone -as much as she normally wanted to be- was a death sentence.

And that was when they laid eyes on a hulking man down the next hall. For a moment, Touko jumped just prior to spotting Eugene, as Kouhei's hand on the small of her back made her tense up, absolutely hating the contact from someone she didn't know very well. But that came to a full look of terror, freezing on the spot when she saw both the woman and Eugene, along with the blood splatterings along them, the axe he had, and just how casually the two seemed to be handling this scene. Jumping to conclusions, she first assumed they did it, and that was what made Touko leap back, eyes wide, face flushing pale, and barely able to form words as Kouhei tried to talk peacefully between them.

She was terrified, plain and simple, and immediately the twin-braided, shorter girl would hide herself behind Kouhei. But before she could make any accusations, wanting to ask if he was an axe murderer or the busty lady was a cannibal, he would start to explain himself, even mentioning a vehicle. Wait... a truck? Did he mean the one outside? Still hiding behind Kouhei, she was shaking, but peeked out just enough to look at the two, frowning deeply and never making her ashen gray eyes meet theirs.
"Y-You mean you're not a homicidal maniac..?" She would ask the rather oddly accusing question with the frown turning into a strangely disappointed frown. "We're... I... I'm alone, K-Kouhei-san here's got family. We're college students... th-the school was vacated and, um..." It was no use, she was a nervous wreck right now, and Touko couldn't keep talking, practically choking up and swallowing hard with a small whimper. She did explain things a little more for them though, Eugene in particular who just got out from the middle-school incident now hearing a similar story to the college it seemed, like hell was breaking loose. Touko said it while favoring her bandaged arm too, looking at the floor uncomfortably, like she waited for one of them to tell her to leave and had no use here. When really, the key was staying together, and while the place seemed virtually abandoned, it may have been their best bet to stay at for now.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[ ♪ ] Ibuki Mioda [ ♫ ]
[ Location: Hearthwater streets (A block away from Ibuki's house) ]

User Image Whether he liked it or not, it looked like Eren was left to make the call. Prior to the incident, everything had been going just fine. Ibuki was enjoying her chat with him, even about to reassure him some more about his friends even though they weren't replying, and Elaine Medusa keeping herself patient despite Ibuki's antics, reminding herself that she was doing this for a good reason, and their safety mattered. That all changed though as soon as they hit someone, or something.

The older woman and high school student were arguing, and it seemed pretty intense between them. No harm actually done, no one crazy enough between them to do anything drastic, but it was clear that they had some pretty different moral standards here. And with Eren here, especially being the closest, it was now left up to him. And the choice he made was clearly only going to appease one of them.

"...Fine then, but I won't be waiting long." The older blond woman would say before putting the vehicle in park, still close to the middle of the road but no traffic coming either way. She was clearly annoyed, but the nurse took a deep breath, leaned back in the seat, and closed her eyes for a second like she was trying to let it all out with her heavy sigh. Normally she wouldn't easily stress like this, but the whole moment seemed too surreal to think about, and everything going on raised the level of importance to just how critical it was to get moving and find a safe spot, that a stop like this just annoyed her. Still, they were kids in her eyes, and she wasn't going to let them get to her. .....Even if a small part of her said she should keep driving, since Ibuki did admit they were only a block or two away.

"Well at least someone's got the right idea. Look, no hard feelings, nurse, sit tight." Trying to keep it civil somewhat as she said that, Ibuki would get out with Eren, having no intention of leaving him be. She didn't get as good of a look, and she had a feeling the guy was dead after being struck, but she had to do this, she couldn't let it go. And so, hopping out quickly, she followed behind him, needing a second to register this all in, as her expression faded into a soft frown with every step they came closer. Ibuki wasn't the type to lose her smile, but knowing that the person before them was hurt, possibly dead, and she was in the same vehicle that caused the incident, it was all just sinking in, and her heart beat faster as she found her throat getting dry. "S-Second thought, maaaybe this was a totally -bad- idea..." She said with a nervous look in her eyes, briefly glancing at Eren as she walked beside him now, the two finally reaching the corpse.

And that was just what they'd have to call it after seeing the damage; it was a corpse. Life had long escaped this one, death having settled in not just now, but for a few hours at least, or even a day or two from how pale it looked. The body of the young man was lying on his backside, eyes shut with his cracked, blood drooling lips parted with his tongue hanging out like an animal. His skin was very faintly pinkish, faded and pale to a close hue of white, and his arm where the mirror had struck was cut badly and dislocated, while the side of his head looked concaved to the left, like a dramatic, life ending blow was suffered there. The killing blow seemed to be not from the car itself, but how his body spun and hit head first into the concrete, a splattering of blood from his cracked skull oozing around the back of his head and even slightly from his nose and ears in a thick, sappy crimson. What was most odd though was how disheveled he looked overall. And along his left leg, his denim jeans were torn up with a small chunk of his thigh missing, as if someone crawled up behind him and tore a piece of his ligament right out.

"Whoaaa, h-he's like... totally dead, right? Y-You're seeing this, aren't you? His face is all oozy and splat and- uuugh, horror movies have nothing on the real thing!" Ibuki was disgusted and afraid, feeling tense as the realization sunk in, but she still found herself looking at it, and her antics, while dying down did show a bit more of her true character. The smile was gone, and she took a step back, swallowing hard as her eye were wide with a confused look. The whole thing was unbelievable, her voice even shaking a bit as she looked at Eren just then. The body though... something about it wasn't right, but she didn't point out the obvious flaws on the corpse that looked like it was dead for some time.

And it was that one moment she looked away, glancing back at the car, and then at Eren as if asking silently what they should do from the look in her eyes, that Ibuki failed to see the thing move. It spasmed, like the body was shocked and went briefly rigid, head lulling a little to the side. And with a twitch and a groan, Ibuki looked back at it, eyes still wide and now stepping back, hoping she didn't just hear that. The corpse wasn't moving any further, but it did give another twitch, the two seeing a terrible warning sign of things to come. "E-Eren...? Did that just..." She would ask as she took her step back to, calling Eren by his name again contraire to her nicknames, her smile dead for now as she tried to register what was happening, Eren needing to rally her up and make them move.

User Image

Current equipment on hand
Iphone. Book of matches, Vox Phantom style guitar.
30 dollars and a few pieces of loose change. A spare two spiked earrings.
Guitar Pick. A packet of instant coffee (Just add water!)

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                            LARA REDGRAVE
                                            Bartender - Tough Girl

xxxxxxxxLocation: Inside Apartment
                                  xxxxxxxxCompany: Eugene, Kouhei, Touko

======= ☠ =======

Lara came around the corner after Eugene had begun to talk to the two "intruders". I an attempt to give an intimidating aura she came around the corner behind Eugene cracking her knuckles as she looked in the direction of the two. However when she saw them she felt a bit relieved not to have go commando on some more creepers. Then again she also seemed a bit strange looking down to see two 'kids'. She realized they were old enough to look out for themselves, but they still seemed frail in her eyes, like students or something. Not to mention from what she could see, the male atleast had a some kind of wound on his shoulder, bandaged up but still a wound. This meant the kid obviously got sloppy at some point.

The male was obviously a bit brave to step in front of the frailer looking girl behind him, especially against big buff guy with an axe. Some balls right there, for a kid that is. The girl on the other hand both talked and acted like a scared introvert. Not something Lara really knew how to deal with or talk to in her business. "Yep, as empty as a alcoholic's flask." Lara restated from what Eugene said as she continued to look down on the two, her arms now crossed across her busty chest still intending to come across as intimidating, a foxy crook appeared on her lips. There was no telling what was on her mind to these two. The girl spoke and confirmed Lara's thoughts on the two. Ah, college students... noses in books not on the street, there was a good chance these two might turn into dead weight when things turned sour. Then again, it's not like they were stuck together.

"Sounds like what happened when I was at the gym. Some sickly looking employee fell on top of a big muscle guy while he was benching some weight. Surprised the guy and SPLAT" Lara said, slamming a fist on one hand with a furrowed brow to add to the effect. "dropped the weight on both of them and eesh... let's just say that was all i cared to stay for, then when i went through the alley back to the bar to start work there was a couple of -them- biting on some homeless guy and the second they saw me, came after me and now I'm here with Axel here." Lara read out her own story before looking to Kouhei again with a quantitative look on her face.

"We were about to chill out in a room, wouldn't it be awkward if this was there room?" Lara said, nudging Eugene's side with her elbow, attempting to get his opinion on that little detail. They weren't exactly standing in their way to the room, vut it sure would be a bit easier to explain staying in an abandoned room when the owners or part owners were there too. That saved for an awkward moment when whoever owned the apartment came home to find a big muscley guy and bad a** chick in their room with their knowledge.

User Image

Zombie Fingers

Shadowofice

Sypher-Anthem

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

Kouhei - Pride - Hateshinai
        User Image
        {Thoughts: They don't seem as crazy relative to the ones eating people..}
        {Company: Touko, Axel (Eugene) Nameless Girl (Lara) }
        {Location: Hearthwater North Apartments.}{Status: Shoulder injury (Bandaged)}

▆▆ xxxKouhei at the very least was happy to hear that the man with the ax said he was just getting there. Obviously it could have been a lie, but Jouhei wasn't about to argue with the person who was armed. As he went on to explain why he was there Kouhei coud put together the scene thanks to what they saw as they pulled up. If the fiery wreck outside was his truck and someone else, it only made sense to vacate the area. Also if those things from the school were involved than he couldn't blame him for being armed or even the blood that was on him, if he had to defend himself. Kouhei would lower his arms a bit but not his guard, keeping his eye out for anything that could be seen as threatening.

"Look kids, Do your parents live here? 'Cause, this place was pretty damn empty when I got here. As you can see." The heavier framed male would ask as he motioned to the current state of affairs. Kouhei wanted to speak up and ask if he was sure. There was a chance that his mother was simply still at work, but considering how the rest of the city looked as they pulled up to the apartment Kouhei didn't want to imagine his mother out in that. Before he could though, another voice would sound off that put Kouhei back on high alert. The women it belonged to would exit the room that adjacent the ax man and fold her arms in front of her impressive chest. This made Kouhei wonder if there was anyone else wandering about that he didn't know.

"We're... I... I'm alone, K-Kouhei-san here's got family. We're college students... th-the school was vacated and, um..." Touko would start from behind him. She was shivering again, barely holding up in this very awkward situation, where what they considered the norm now would have been impossibly crazy the day before.

▆▆ xxx"Sounds like what happened when I was at the gym. Some sickly looking employee fell on top of a big muscle guy while he was benching some weight. Surprised the guy and SPLAT; dropped the weight on both of them and eesh... let's just say that was all I cared to stay for, then when I went through the alley back to the bar to start work there was a couple of -them- biting on some homeless guy and the second they saw me, came after me and now I'm here with Axel here." The woman would would say trailing her almost feline like eyes from the man she referred to as Axel to Kouhei. Though Axel was the only one who seemed armed out of the two of them, the lady looked like she could handle her own. Her attitude came off almost nonchalant compared to what was going on around them, which made him think that maybe she didn't interpret a lot of things in the normal way.

"We were about to chill out in a room, wouldn't it be awkward if this was there room?"

▆▆ xxx"You'd have to head further down the hall to get to either one of out rooms. My apartment is a two bedroom for my mom and myself. Touko is a one bedroom." he would pause, swallowing his own spit before stepping up off the stairs and onto the same level as them.

"We were planning on resting at my place while we try to make out whats going on. It should still be locked up since my mother and I are out all day. Once I check on contacting my mom I was going to see if there was any place listed to go to for safety, since I don't know how secure this place will be if things get any worse like at the campus. Did you all have any plans" Kouhei would say going into detail about what he'd do next, This was for not only the two strangers in front of him, but Touko as well. He didn't know what her plans were or if there was anyone she'd want to contact, but they'd take the time to do that now while the had the opportunity. Whether Axel and the tanned skinned women decided to stay in his apartment or wanted to keep separate was up to them, but Kouhei didn't mind either way.

{OOC:}

My Sports Dufflebag:

Normal Clothing for classes
A couple of towels
Water Bottles x2
One empty bottle
Stop Watch
An ankle brace.
Wallet with ID, 10 in cash, and his debit card.
Cell phone

User Image
Eugene S. Brooks

Standing his ground before the two college students, and Lara standing beside them. Eugene simply heard them all out as they said what they had to say. Which, ranged from the nervous wreck of a young woman suggesting he was a homicidal maniac and her follow up remark in regards to the college she went to shutting down. And that was that, as she suddenly retreated into her shell with nearly an inaudible whimper. Eugene's expression turned into a temporary scowl at the brief news. Christ, first the high school, now the college and even the gym his busty athletic companion had gone too? Was any place left untouched at this point? As for Lara's act of calling him Axel again, he gave her a complacent look and an idle shrug of his shoulders. If that's what she really wanted to call him, then it was fine by him. There were far more important things to be worried about here and now. Eugene had been about to speak on the matters at hand when he suddenly felt the woman beside him nudge his side with her elbow. He shook his head with a minor smirk at that before speaking up. "Yeah, it sure would."

Eugene had spoken that short sentence, just to give Kouhei his attention as he went and stated where both his and Touko's rooms happened to be. He also heard his question in regards to what himself and Lara were going to do, but he pushed that to the back of his mind for now. "I'm a firefighter." Eugene began to say, looking at the nervous wreck of the young woman known as Touko before continuing on. "I was a first responder at the high school, called in for a obviously a fire. Turns out a crazed teacher set a student of his on fire and locked him away in storage well before my team and I showed up. Damn kid bit me on the hand too after I left him out. It was nothin' but complete chaos after that" He recounted what had happened, unconsciously tightening the grip of his bandaged hand around the handle of the axe as he had. Eugene had purposely left out the bit of the cop being bitten in the neck by the same teacher, and his partner had then put down the seemingly insane man.

"Just what I already said. We're better off in here than out there." Eugene finally answered Kouhei's question, saving himself from making the effort to gesture out towards what mess existed outside these walls. He glanced at Lara just in case she had anything to go and add to what he already had said. Only to give his attention to Kouhei to speak on the matter of his apartment.

"Does your room have enough space to hold us all?"

condition: fine, calmed down, still bruised up.
with: Lara, Touko and Kouhei
Haro Oda

Sypher-Anthem"[/quote]
ShadowOfIce"[/quote]
ad0b68aa:17="Sypher-Anthem"[/quote]
[quote="ShadowOfIce"[/qu
ad0b68aa:18="ShadowOfIce"[/quote]
ad0b68aa:17="Sypher-Anthem"[/quote]
[quote="ShadowOfIce"[/quote]

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                            LARA REDGRAVE
                                            Bartender - Tough Girl

xxxxxxxxLocation: Inside Apartment
                                  xxxxxxxxCompany: Eugene, Kouhei, Touko

======= ☠ =======

"Hmm, alright. Well, then awkward moment avoided right? We'll just chill here and let these kids go do their thing then-" Lara started to say turning to Eugene, lowering her voice so he would only hear and not Kouhei or Touko. But as he continued to talk she backed off again and looked at Kouhei and Touko as he spoke. So he was a firefighter, that explained the axe. So he got bit, that explained his hand. Tough guy, she was tough and all but she couldn't imagine some guy biting her with an intent to eat her. Talk about ouch. Sounds like he had a crazy time too, it was going around it seems. Bu the more they talked to these kids, Lara was unsure of where this was going.

Then he asked about the room size and Lara realized that he intended to roll with them. Supposedly there was more safety in numbers, but she wasn't too in to that to be honest. "Well, speaking of awkward. How odd is it to ask a group of kids to move in after a few hellos, huh? Straight to the point, aren't you Axel." She said shaking her head and folding her arms under her larger bust once more." I mean, he's cute and all, I suppose~" Lara said, a bit jokingly as she looked at Kouhei and made a fun playful looking up and down of him with a taunting grin. She didn't really mean anything by it, just messing around, attempting to make the kid feel a little more uncomfortable, just for the fun of it.

As for Touko, she was just kinda there right now, the worry wart among the group. She didn't know what to really say to that.

(ooc: alittle short, but i wanted to get a post out this week because I knew i'd be way too busy to post)

User Image

Zombie Fingers

Shadowofice

Sypher-Anthem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items