| Thoughts | "Let's see who else we can recruit..."
| Location | Following the next dot with Demidevimon and new companions
| Company | Demidevimon, Kenshi and Skullknightmon
| Emotions | Slightly Eager

User ImageDemiDevimon's Current Status
| Health [50/50] | xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
| Energy [50/50] | xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

With his left hand, Akito took out his own Digivice to check on the latest update of where the other Digidestined were located now that they mention about the other group. He notice that some were near while others were still solitary; they needed to find the right type of people they're looking for if they wanted to form a formidable group. "Yup, that way, we'll be stronger with our combined skills if anyone decides to mess with us." Demidevimon added in as he perched onto Akito's shoulder once more so he could take a look at the map as well. When Kenshi pointed out the closest dot in the forest, the duo focused on that particular spot so they could have an idea on where they will be heading now. If they're lucky to find someone with a common goal or at least something similar they could relate with, it would be easier to move on to the next part of the plan. Even if they run into enemies, it only makes Akito feel eager to witness the action of their Digimon getting into battle. 'Heh, I could tell this is going to be fun...' He thought to himself as he remembered Demidevimon saying that they could transform in another level if they have enough energy to get into battle.

Akito redirects his attention towards Kenshi once he heard him spoke up so they could get a move on. Seeing how serious his expression was at that moment made him refocus on their next move. "Right, lead the way." He gestured with courtesy to his new allies before following them downhill with Demidevimon still on his shoulder. Now that he thinks about the utility of the Digivice, there is a possibility that they could run into those pesky, good-for-nothing Digidestined that will get in their way. If they ever get into a fight against their enemies, it wouldn't matter anyway. It will be more than interesting to witness a battle, after all, Akito is the type of getting into action so much, that it feels very exciting... He pulled out one of his daggers out of the side pouch, repetitively tosses it in mid-air and then catching the handle. Demidevimon gazed at the steel blade in awe as he commented, "Nice weapon, boss. Where did you get that?

Akito turn his gaze to his Digimon partner and casually replied, "Thanks. One of my buds at my home town owns a stock of weapons and sell them at a secret store...I normally use them when I need to..." His desire for action got him in a mood to play with his dagger during their search for their next recruit. Of course, Akito knew how to handle these babies since he was trained in the art of knife throwing for nearly six years. Sure, he had a rough start in the beginning and gain a few scars along the way, but the vigorous training was worth it since it helped him become well-skilled.

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

9,715 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image
&
SPACESPACESPACESPACEUser Image

User Image
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?

User Image

Not put off by the angry, Elliot only paused momentarily to look at Leormon. He’d moved out of the way in time, so he wasn’t singed. Not even miffed at the fact that AgumonX decided he should attack him. The lion Digimon merely shrugged and turned his head to look at the backs of the boy and the dinosaur Digimon. “It seems to me, that they be a little too angry to survive for very long.” Leormon commented and Elliot nodded, watching with concern as the boy and AgumonX continued walking.

“I didn’t mean to insult him, I don’t exactly think most of what I say through most of the time.” She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Elliot did not want to join the rest of the group, her heart told her to follow the boy. And from past experiences, she knew following what her heart told her was best. Not that she was one of those cheesy Saturday morning cartoons, she just followed her hunches. “He shouldn’t be alone…” Leormon nodded after she said this. “Glad we’re on the same page.”

With her mind made up, she decided to follow him. Even if he did not want her to, even if he thought she was annoying—having six older brothers meant that she was used to being the annoying follower. But her hunches hadn’t failed her yet. Elliot didn’t run to catch up to him, just walked behind him; and if she lost sight of him, she could always use her Digivice to find him again. “Let’s hope they don’t get into too much trouble. I have a bad feeling about the whole situation.” Elliot just smiled down at her companion as she shoved her hands into her pockets, her left hand grasping the Digivice in her left pocket.

::I feel like:: Eh, could be better, could be worse.
::I'm here with:: Leormon, a boy, and an AgumonX
::Where the hell am I:: the Digital World, beyond that I have no idea

I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Company :: Minmei, Tinkermon, Elicia, Gabumon, Lopmon, Yuzu, Kelly, Falcomon tab tab Location :: Forest tab tab Mood :: Confused tab tab Digimon :: Hagurumon

Cooper Gaeto Rodan or C.G. was walking through the forest. "Hey Mr, Rodan I believe we are going the wrong way." said a floating gear creature called called Hagurumon. "Hey Gear-Head you need to relax and enjoy the walk. My Name is Cooper by the way or you can call me C.G." said Cooper as he walked through the forest. "I still say we are losted, C.G." said Hagurumon. "Well you just got to true me, mate. I am from the lucky country." said Coop with his normal austalian accent. "Look mate, you can trust this bloke." said Coop. Coop walked through the thick forest. "Beside as you said we are partners right. Partner trust each other, right." said Cooper. It truth he had no idea where he was going he wasn't that confident in himself. "Ok." said Hagurumon as he looked at the bandanna tied to one of his gear teeth. "You are right." said Hagurumon, Cooper started to think back.

Cooper who was about to enter a poker tourinement. He was going to see if he had a improved since his last one. He used have a lot of confidence back when he lived in Australia near the beach. He was a profession class surf as a child. He was nicknamed Son of the Surf for years Then we he moved to Japan all of his confidence went away. He did not have much of anything. Next thing he new he was outside some weird forest. Coop looked around and saw three floating gears. Cooper thought he had a stroke One of the gears told him he was in the digital world. After a hour of chatting with one of the gears. The gear told Cooper, was Hagurumon. Hagurumon told him that he need help to prove it to him. Cooper accepted the help but had a problem teling the differance to his friend Hagurumon and the others. So Cooper remove his favorite bandanna and tied it to Hagurumon before he put his second favorite bandanna on the top of his head, Then they started to to walk into the forest.

Cooper soon spoted a few people and fe creatures. One f them was a weird owl creature and another is a creture with a striped fur and a horn. "I told you mate." said Cooper. 'Man, I am glad I found them. I was losted but his mate has faith in me. Why does he have faith in me.' thought Cooper. He looked at the group of people. "Hey mob. Um, Hagurumon and I where walking through forest. So do you want to work together." said Cooper. "Oh my bad blokes, the Name is Coop or C,G. As you can tell from my acsent, that I am an Aussie." said Cooper. "What is an Aussie?" asked Hagurumon. "It means I am from france." joked Coop. "Oh ok." said Hagurumon is did not know what france was.

User Image

(OOC= First post. I got lucky)

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kunagi Tenrou

════════════════════════════════════════════

「あなたが途中であきらめる人のようなものであれば、私はあなたを放棄します。」
I ғ x ᴘ ᴇ ᴏ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ x ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ x ɢ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ x ᴜ ᴘ x ᴏ ɴ x ᴛ ʜ ᴇ x ᴡ ᴀ ʏ x , x I x ᴡ ɪ ʟ ʟ x ᴀ ʙ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ.

╔═ | ☆ | ═════xxxx══════════════════xxxx═════ | ☆ | ═╗

{ ○ ○ ○ } As the duo continues to travel through the forest, Gaomon decided to explain to his human partner on the current events that occur within the Digital World. He didn't want to mention it earlier since he didn't want to pressure Kunagi to pull herself into the situation right away. Now that he became somewhat acquainted with her, it's probably fair if he let her know what is going on. "Based on my awareness on the situation, a black mass is taking over homes and the lives of many Digimon. Much to my dismay, some of my friends have became fallen victims from the virus or ran away to find a safe place to stay. His gloved paws from both of his sides clenched into a pair of fists. The memories of his allies suffering faded into his mind; nevertheless, he continued to speak.

"In my case, I couldn't decide on what I should do to solve this predicament, but I knew that we needed to get help." He informed the silver white-haired girl with a somber tone in his voice. Seeing the melancholy expression from Gaomon made Kunagi felt a bit sympathetic towards him, but she continues to listen to his explanation, "I thought we could probably change the world since we couldn't find a solution to prevent the virus from spreading at that time, but some of my companions thought that I'm only being a coward or they just think I'm crazy." The canine-like Digimon released a heavy sigh before he said, "Either way, they chose to leave me-" Kunagi narrowed her eyes with anger and disbelief on how his so-called friends treated Gaomon like that. It almost reminds her of times when her family and fake friends whom treated her low. "You don't need to explain anymore Gaomon...I think I understand what you're going through..." She interrupted him with her gaze drifted to the side. At this point, the two of them stopped walking and stood there for a moment of silence.

If Gaomon notices Kunagi's hands, her fingers were also gripped into a pair of fist, but it was shaking. She was giving a slightly scorn glare, but her golden eyes had a hint of sadness within as she stated clearly, "I know how it feels to be unappreciated and cast-off from others you thought you could trust, but..." The fingers from her left hand relaxed as it trails upon Gaomon's head so she could gently pet him. Although her face resumes back to an impassive appearance, she reassured to him, "You don't need to worry about it anymore. We have each other now, right?" She turned away to hide how embarrassed she appeared right now as she spoke in her normal monotone, "...It would be unfair if our partnership stays one-sided. Since I'm not a freeloader, I'll do whatever I can to help you." Gaomon observed the bizarre actions from his human partner and found out that she was struggling to cheer him up. Although he acknowledges her difficulty in warming up to him, he gave a small smile with his tail wagging happily since she was trying. "Thanks, I appreciate it very much..."

Now they got that taken care of, the duo regained their composure and prepared to continue their journey, but before they can do that... "Since we stopped walking, I suppose we could check on the current location of the other Digidestined just in case..." Kunagi spoke up slowly yet clearly. She kneels down, pull out her Digivice and activated the map on the screen. "It looks like most of them already form into different groups so far." Gaomon took note as some of the dots form in pairs while the largest group consist of four dots and a few amount are still scattered.

LOCATION: In the forest EMOTIONS: Sympathetic and Slightly Motivated COMPANY: Gaomon THOUGHTS: "Crud. Now there is no turning back..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User ImageUser ImageFrom green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today there are only a few
The sign of times my friend

+++++++++++Hatred is born when love becomes pain...
+++++Love fades as Hatred starts to drown the HEART And the pain grows.

User Image

|Kenshi Wataya & Skullknightmon|
Tamer and Digimon of Hatred

I am here:: [In the forest, with a possible new ally]
With:: [Skullknightmon, Akito, and Demidevimon, Kunagi and Gaomon]

As they descended downhill, Kenshi thought about what he had done the day before. He woke up early that day and therefore decided to visit his father's grave. He missed him, and even now he still wanted to find the one or ones responsible for his death. Although the the official papers said it was an accident, Kenshi guessed that somebody had fiddled with the papers, according to them his father had been drinking and that led to a car accident, however he knew his father and therefore knew that wasn't possible, not in the slightest. Still even when he went to the police with this information, it was cast aside, "Maybe just this one time" or "Sometimes we think we know somebody" was all they could tell him, it sickened Kenshi to the core, once he was done in the Digital World, he hoped he could bring Skullknightmon to his own world, he seemed capable of getting things done, much like Akito who seemed like the type too.

Thinking of Akito, Kenshi looked over his shoulder and saw Akito had pulled out a dagger, and then proceeded to tell his partner how he had gotten it, a weapon store? It would seem his new friend was associated with crime, he had to admit he wasn't really surprised there, his appearance alone did tell a lot. He smirked, "Selling them in secret...? Doesn't really sound legal to me, not that It's my business, would it be safe to assume you aren't really on the good side of the law?" Kenshi asked half knowing the answer already, still it would be nice to know some more about his new friend. Skullknightmon also looked for a brief moment, a quick chuckle escaped from under his helmet, could that thing Akito held even be considered a weapon? Maybe to humans it would, but here that thing wouldn't do him much good were he to face stronger Digimon, it was very lucky for them they had yet to find such.

Only a few moments after entering the forest it didn't take long before Kenshi started to hear voices in the distance, he checked the Digivice and saw they were still on the right track, the four man group had also started moving though it seemed more were joining in now. Walking past a couple of trees the source of the voices soon came into vision, a girl, white silver-ish hair like his own and a strange little blue dog like Digimon with boxing gloves. On their way he had managed to hear little of the two's conversation, it seemed they too were here to change the world. Raising one his hands slightly, Kenshi made a slight wave and smiled in a friendly manner, "Hello there, my name is Kenshi Wataya and I believe we have something in common", Kenshi spoke as Skullknightmon appeared from behind the trees as well and stopped by his partner's side. Kenshi then looked over his shoulder again, "Akito, Demidevimon, over here" Kenshi called then looked to the girl and her Digimon partner, "My partner, Skullknightmon, and our friends here, as well as my self, wants to change this world, same as you, is it not?" Kenshi asked, sounding a bit more serious now. He hoped the two would put his rudeness aside, it wasn't really nice to eavesdrop, not that he could help it. Hopefully these two would also join them, the more they had for their cause, the better.

I feel:: [Excited]
                                          I'm thinking:: [Another one... | The other's are close by...]

User Image
User Image
User Image
Akito's Current Status
| Thoughts | "Sweet, I wouldn't mind having a girl in our team..."
| Location | In the forest
| Company | Demidevimon, Kenshi and Skullknightmon and capable allies
| Emotions | Eager

When Kenshi spoke with a few questions about him being an anarchist, Akito simply shrugged since he could tell a smart person like him could be fully aware of what he is. There was no point in lieing about it anyway since he is allies with him. "Well, there's no point in assuming that's for sure." He replied apathetically, but gave a slight smirk at his new allies. "You could say I'm just a simple thug. Nothing special really..." He admitted without a care as he sheathe his dagger back into the pouch. Since they have a vague idea of who he is, perhaps they could save their little get-to-know-each-other conversation at another time since they are still in search for another recruit. Yes, he was quite eager to learn something about his new allies, but the sooner they find more allies, the sooner they will have the time to become acquainted.

By the time they reach to the forest, the duo also notice how near they are with the other Digidestined, but they were focused on the solitary pair that did not encounter anyone yet. As soon as they reach to a close range, a satisfied smirk formed on Akito's face when he realized their capable ally is a female. Although he is more than willing to have an attractive girl join in their group, he felt somewhat quite skeptical about it since he have the tendency to have a stereotypic mindest. Yes, they share the same goal, but he wanted to know how sharp the both of them are. Most likely, Demidevimon felt the same way as his partner does. When Kenshi motioned them to approach the duo a bit closer, they step forward to reveal themselves.

"We would appreciate it if a beautiful girl such as yourself would cooperate with us." Akito spoke in a suave tone, thinking that someone like her can't resist an offer like this. Demidevimon gave a slight grin and added, "Yeah, and your pal Gaomon is welcome too! Although the flattery approach could provoke a girl like her to decline their offer, Akito is aware that she can't deny it mainly because he overheard their conversation about their goal...

User Image

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kunagi Tenrou

════════════════════════════════════════════

「あなたが途中であきらめる人のようなものであれば、私はあなたを放棄します。」
I ғ x ᴘ ᴇ ᴏ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ x ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ x ɢ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ x ᴜ ᴘ x ᴏ ɴ x ᴛ ʜ ᴇ x ᴡ ᴀ ʏ x , x I x ᴡ ɪ ʟ ʟ x ᴀ ʙ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ.

╔═ | ☆ | ═════xxxx══════════════════xxxx═════ | ☆ | ═╗

{ ○ ○ ○ }Gaomon's ear twitched when he heard the sound of a few footsteps approaching towards their direction. According to the map from the Digivice, Kunagi notice a pair of two dots coming closer to where she and her Digimon partner stands. She stood up properly so she could get a better look at whoever is coming this way. Once the first pair showed up, she quietly observes the Digidestined that stands before her. He had the same hair-color that she has and dresses up formally, which could probably mean he either belongs to a rich family or just dresses that way. Standing next to him was an eerie looking Digimon that resembles a dark knight. Yes, the man named Kenshi seems pretty polite, but as soon as she saw the second pair, Kunagi felt a bad vibe just by looking at them. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and wore a thuggish style clothing. According to Kenshi, the second pair consist of the other Digidestined named Akito with his bat-like Digimon partner, Demidevimon.

After hearing what they had to say, she simply close her eyes as Gaomon gave a low growl at them. Obviously, he could tell they can't be trusted, but their offer sounds somewhat convincing except the blond idiot. For the sake of having a good first impression, Kunagi cleared her throat to signal Gaomon to stop growling, which he reluctantly obeyed. "Greetings to you both. I'm Kunagi Tenrou and this is my partner, Gaomon," She greeted politely with a polite bow. Gaomon simply scoffed and kept his gaze away from the strangers since he didn't trust them at all. After regaining her normal composure, Kunagi crossed her arms with a stern gaze at the small group that stand before her, but she spoke calmly, "If the both of you heard my conversation with my Digimon clearly, then yes. You're correct about that. Her brows twitched when she mentally recalled the rude man named Akito foolishly decided to flatter her as if he thinks she would swoon or obey them so easily.

In logical sense, Kunagi needs the aide from others if she wanted to help Gaomon change the world, despite her lack of interest to work in a group. She could probably tolerate with Kenshi since he seems to be a decent fellow, but as for Akito, she already had a feeling that she will never get along with him at all. Gaomon was tempted to starting a fight against them because he knows what those paired duo were planning, and all he needed to do was wait for Kunagi's command to attack. At the same time, he was also aware that they needed each other to fulfill the goal they share. "As much as I want to say no, it would be too wasteful for me to ignore an offer that would benefit our goal." Kunagi gave a spine-chilling glare at Akito before reminding him, "But I'll only join because I'm doing this for Gaomon, so if you try anything funny..." She pointed out her index finger briefly at him and trailed it across her neck to threaten Akito's life. The threat is most likely directed to the blond male, even though she kind of feel suspicious of Kenshi too, but she doesn't have any reason to go against him. "Kunagi, are you sure we should join with them?" She only sighed a bit and whispered at him, "For now, I suppose..."

LOCATION: In the forest EMOTIONS: Reluctant and Annoyed COMPANY: Gaomon, Kenshi, Skullknightmon, Akito, and Demidevimon THOUGHTS: "I'm doing this for Gaomon, not for these baffoons."

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User ImageUser ImageFrom green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today there are only a few
The sign of times my friend

+++++++++++Hatred is born when love becomes pain...
+++++Love fades as Hatred starts to drown the HEART And the pain grows.

User Image

|Kenshi Wataya & Skullknightmon|
Tamer and Digimon of Hatred

I am here:: [In the forest]
With:: [Skullknightmon, Akito, and Demidevimon, Kunagi and Gaomon]

Kunagi, as the girl was called, proved to be an interesting one, at least Kenshi thought so. Despite Akito's thuggish appearance, Kunagi didn't seem the slightest bit afraid of him, on the other hand she were rather passive aggressive towards the blond male, threatening him even, he hoped Akito wouldn't take it any further and would leave things as they were for now. It would benefit him better as Kunagi agreed to team up, even if only for her own and Gaomon's sake. Kenshi could also tell she wouldn't trust them so easily either but he couldn't really blame her, Akito provoked her with direct flattery, and Kenshi himself hanged out with a dark knight that was taller than he were, not the most trustworthy bunch now were they?

"Not one to mess with are you, Kunagi-chan? It makes you an interesting ally", Skullknightmon spoke and took a step forward then looked to Akito for a brief moment, hopefully he wouldn't be more trouble than he was worth, although the sparks flying from Kunagi at Akito were quite amusing, the blonde and the girl would be a entertaining bunch to have with them. Skullknightmon then looked to Kenshi, "What is the other group's location, Kenshi?" He asked the young adult who immediatly pulled out his Digivice and checked, "They're close by, we should try to avoid them, even if we have strong Digimon, they still outnumber us with at least one more..." Kenshi said then looked to Kunagi, was she aware of the other digidestined? Skullknightmon turned out to be thinking the same, "I am not sure whether or not you have been informed about this, but there are other chosen here who are likely to not share our goal, we are trying to avoid these for now." Skullknightmon told her and Gaomon, then looked to Kenshi who nodded in agreement. "We should get going then, there are still a few stragglers left, hopefully we can at least gain one more ally, Kunagi-chan, please bear with Akito till then at least, It'll be easier for us to relax and get to know each other once we are all together, and finally we can also find out what steps there must be taken to obtain our goal." Kenshi said then sighed, it would be best to leave now so that the other group wouldn't catch up to them. With that Kenshi checked his Digivice for the next separate dot, it wasn't as close as Kunagi had been to them, so there were a bit of a walk, "Let's be on our way..." Kenshi simply said then started to walk in the direction of the dot.

I feel:: [Relieved and slightly embarrassed]
                                          I'm thinking:: [This could get problematic | She's not one to mess with, that's for sure]

User Image

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Minmei braced herself against one of the trees in the forest. She remembered that she was going to lunch before appearing in this strange forest. She cursed her luck as she held onto her stomach and looked at the map. The group she was heading towards, or at least trying to head towards, looked as though it was about to start moving.

"Something the matter?" Tinkermon floated above Minmei. There was a look of worry on her face. Tinkermon had taken to keeping watch for something as Minmei rested. If there was an unfriendly Digimon in the area she would know.

Minmei wasn't the type to have people fretting over her. Minmei smiled coyly and pulled herself up away from the tree. Her stomach wasn't that loud yet. "I am fine Tinkermon. Don't worry about it."

Minmei began to march forward once again. Her legs were starting to feel a little sore, probably from her trying to swat Tinkermon. The little Digimon returned to her shoulder. Her hand was hurting now too, probably from hitting that damn tree. She sighed. There had to be a river nearby that she could stick her hand in to cool it off. She would have to deal with that later however. First priority was meeting the other people that have these strange Digivices, and then she would tend to Tinkermon's needs before her own. A true hero always cares for others above all else. That was what she told her younger siblings and so that was what she would live by.

Minmei started to hear talking in front of her, and noticed a clearing in the trees. There were three girls in the clearing, all with a strange creature by their side. To Minmei, Tinkermon was the most normal looking of the group of them. Minmei stopped again and looked herself over. First impressions mattered after all. Once she was sure that everything was okay she stepped out of the trees into the clearing with the other people. Just as they were about to start heading out to find more of these "Digidestined." "Oh," Minmei smirked as she walked into the clearing. She had an air of confidence about her. Tinkermon floated in front of her, waving to the others with a bright smile on her face. "I figured finding people would mean a reprieve from trudging through this damn forest. My name is Anarchy, Anarchy Scandel. And the action figure before me is Tinkermon. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Tinkermon spun, and her face puffed up with anger. "Would you please stop calling me that!" Tinkermon's face was also red with embarrassment. Minmei couldn't help but laugh.

Location: Forest<>Company: Tinkermon, Elicia, Gabumon, Lopmon, Yuzu, Kelly, Falcomon, <>Mood: Confident<>OOC:Made it.
User Image
User Image
Kenchi Izumi

User Image

Knowledge is my weapon of choice

Kenchi noticed as more and more Digi-Destined began to meet up. From what he could tell the group they were headed to had five people. There was a group of two going in the opposite direction and one lone dot moving. Finally there was a group of three that seemed to be heading in a random direction. "Well good news Allen it looks like we are about to hit the largest group so we should be good.he said smiling. Flamemon had been following behind the two his mind wandering slightly. Even though he told kenchi he knew nothing he did know a little bit. He knew that some of the Digi-Destined would not want to save his home. He was hoping the group they were headed to was filled with saviors.

As the small group emerged from the forest Kenchi could make out the group. From what he could see there were four girls and one guys. "Hello fellow Digi-Destined I am Kenchi Izumi pleasure to meet you." he said. Flamemon looked at the group and from what he could tell they seemed pure of heart. "I'm Flamemon his partner nice of you to assist us in our time of need." Flamemon said

With it I shall help save this world

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kelly looks around "if were gonna go we better go now to locate those other humans" she says to Ellie and Yuzu standing next to them with Falcomon by herself "I Agree with Kelly" Falcomon says to them and looks around thinking as the beeping d3 got stronger signal which meant they must be closer to the others then before.

User Image User Image

Mysterious Trickster

User Image
Elicia Break
Digimon Lopmon

Leadership Crest
User Image

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

As the group were getting ready to head out it seemed they would be staying for a bit longer in the 'Lucky Field". More people must have been drawn towards the larger number of dots on the map.

Ellie looked over as someone approached the small group. It was a boy, with what seemed to be a cog? So Digimon could look like objects and not just animals. "M-mob? Do we really look like a mob?" Elicia asked a bit wried a mob appearance might scare people away from them. She listened as he introduced himself as Cooper or C.G and his partner being Hagurumon. Lopmon smiled and decided to introduce herself and Ellie. "I'm Lopmon! Oh and this is Ellie...She is pretty cool." the way Lopmon added Ellie in as if an after thought got Ellie to glare at the little rabbit like creature, who just grinned enjoying teasing her partner.

Then a voice and footsteps rang out. Another human digimon pair emerged from the woods. Introducing themselves to the group. Maybe they should just stay in the field was the thought creeping on both Lopmon and Ellie's mind. Before either had a chance to respond another small group came from the woods. They introduced themselves as Kenchi and Flamemon.

"Ahh hello everyone! I am Elicia, and this is Lopmon." Ellie smiled brightly at all those who had just surfaced. "Alright, Yuzu have we got all the near by people together with our magic people gathering skill?" she was clearly joking about the skill, but it did seem kinda funny they all came to this spot, even she herself had made her way there. Lopmon was waving to the other new Digimon. "Now that everyone is getting together we will be super ready for any bad digimon who comes along!" That just reminded Ellie that this wasn't a game but a real dangerous situation, and these people were counting on her.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Mood/Thoughts Thinking there are a lot of people here, and fearing that this could be really dangerous if so many are needed...
Partner Lopmon
Company Lopmon, Yuzu, Gabumon, Kenchi, Flamemon, Minmei, Tinkermon, C.G, Hagurumon, Kelly, and Falcomon (if i forgot you sorry >.< wink
Music Credens Justitiam
User Image
User Image
Akito's Current Status
| Thoughts | "Tch, she's just playing hard to get."
| Location | In the forest
| Company | Demidevimon, Kenshi and Skullknightmon, Kunagi and Gaomon
| Emotions | Amused and Interested

Akito stared at the girl with slight astonishment because he wasn't expecting to be threaten by someone like her. One thing for sure, Kunagi appearance is very deceiving as soon as her polite manners transitions into a hostile one. Well, of course he should have expected it since he approached her in the wrong way, but Akito really didn't care. He wanted to see what kind of reaction he would get from her if he used a flattery approach, and now he knows that she isn't the type to mess with. Even Demidevimon was taken back from her sudden intent to kill Akito at that moment, but thankfully she only gave a warning. The small Digimon nearly fell off of Akito's shoulders when Kunagi dangerously approach them, but he caught his balance when Kunagi stood a certain distance from them. "Whoa, ya' better watch your a**, boss. Looks like she'll show no mercy the next time you decide to harass her." He commented in a low volume so only his human partner could hear him. Although Akito heard what Demidevimon said, he felt a bit too intimidated by the aloof girl to reply back to him. For a moment, he almost feel scared like the times when his mother use to scold at him. Since he thinks Kenshi wanted to have Kunagi in part of the group, Akito decided to take it down a notch and reassures the girl, "Hehe, I completely understand..." At least for now, he'll refrain himself from making another move...

Demidevimon sweated nervously when he noticed Gaomon was still suspicious about them, but he redirected his attention towards Skullknightmon when he heard him giving a compliment to Kunagi. Although the girl does deserve some credit to be brave towards a thug like Akito, the bat-like Digimon thought perhaps she could pose a threat to the group if she decides to leave. 'She's got style, but she is one chick that I don't want to get into trouble with...' From the mischievous look on Akito's face, the small Digimon could tell that he wasn't going to let that threat slide off so easily. Once Kenshi mention about the large group nearby, Akito decided to see the map on his Digivice to check on it as well. "We better ditch this place and get a move on." The bat-like Digimon stated to show he agreed to their plan.

Akito scratch the back of his head sheepishly as Kenshi told Kunagi to bear with them until they find another pair of recruits they could find out there. Ironically, the one they are going after is far from where they stand now, but he guess he had to deal with it regardless of the boredom of long-term travels. With his hands shoved within the pockets of his brown pants, the duo began to walk with the rest of them. "Think you could handle walking with a long skirt dragging on the ground like that?" The curious blond male asked Kunagi as he took a glimpse down at the lower portion of her blue dress. Even though the over-skirt has a opening slit from the side of her leg, it was quite long; it will probably be a bother if it get caught by a bush and slow them down for her to tear it. He glanced away with his palm covering his nose so the others won't see the nose bleed that was running down his nostril.

User Image

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Company :: Minmei, Tinkermon, Elicia, Gabumon, Lopmon, Yuzu, Kelly, Falcomon tab tab Location :: Forest tab tab Mood :: Confused tab tab Digimon :: Hagurumon
                                                          Cooper Gaeto Rodan

Cooper listen to a few of them talk. "Digi-destined, what is that." said C.G. "It is who you are. You are destined to help save this world." said Hagurumon in a tone, that made it sound ike it was an every day thing. "Oh, wait. What!" said Coop. "It is who you are. You are destined to help save this world." said Hagurumon again. Hagurumon was confused he thought it clear the first time. "Either this gear is crazy or they picked the wrong guy.' thought Cooper. "Okay mate, whatever yer say." said Cooper. He looked at the group. "Well Anarchy Scandel and Tinkermon. It is a pleasure to meet yer two." said Cooper. He looked at the others. 'At least I don't have to save this world alone. If that gear is telling the truth, that is. I don't think I could save the world.' thought Cooper. "Are you all right?' asked Hagurumon. "Of coure yer gear. I just thinking." said Cooper. "About what C.G.?" asked Hagurumon. "About how dingo eat sheep." said Cooper with sarcamism, "Oh cool. How do they eat sheep and what is a dingo." said Hagurumon. "Wow, you are a genius." said Coop. "Thanks." said Hagurumon with a huge smiled.

He looked at the girl who was confused about what he said. "Oh sorry I am from the outback. A mob is a group of people. Sorry I got yer confused. I am bloody Aussie." said Cooper. "So we are here to save the world. Great." said Cooper. "We can do it." said Hagurumon. Cooper looked at his gear friend. Cooper smiled at this bloody happy gear, "Right mate." said Cooper. "So what do we start. Yer know, saveing the world. I don't have much experance in saving the world.' said Cooper. He looked at the group of people and the digmon they are partner with.

User Image

(Aussie Slag- yer/you mate/friend
                (OOC= )

Apathetic_Fury's Princess

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Yuzu almost seemed amazed, but as soon as she points towards the direction they needed to head more and more people began to appear within the field. "Whoa..." was all she could mutter out. Gabumon on the other hand felt joyful to see them all; "Perhaps this field is lucky." he joked. It started with a boy showing up this time, but soon another girl appeared. "I'm with Gabumon on the lucky field." she grinned before waving. "Hey nice to meet you a-" she was cut short when yet another guy showed up with his digimon. "Hello to you too." she waved to the new man as well.

"This is wonderful!" Gabumon smiled. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Yuzu and this is Gabumon." Placing her hand on the horned beast head. Gabumon smiled back up at her and nodded. Looking from him to all the others she began to get nervous. How am I suppose to remember all their names? With so many around she was unsure, but give it time they could be great friends. Slowly she pointed from one to the other and she seemed to be mouthing their names. From the humans to the digimon she was trying to remember all their names. While she was in the middle of doing her strange mumbling when Ellie spoke up again. "Oh uh..." as she lifted up her digivice again she also heard Kelly speak up. Sighing she looked at the device; "Hmm...well we seemed to have gotten a good bit of them, but she's still a few out there moving around."

Yuzu took not that a few were in groups or had at least teamed up with one other. "Ellie some have found a small group or at least one other." she explained, looking back she did notice once was alone; "Hey there one alone out there." she blurted out without thinking. Lowering the device she looked at Gabumon who was looking at Lopmon. "Lopmon has a point about rouge digimon...." he looked back at Yuzu and noticed she had been looking at him. "Don't worry...I'm sure that with me and the rest of the digimon we'll be fine." he assured her. Yuzu was sure that the others needed to get out introductions nand mighthave had options to tell everyone on what to do next but she simply go with the flow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
:: Where? :: Some field
:: With? :: Gabumon, Elicia, Lopmon, Kelly, Falcomon, Minmei, Tinkermon, C.G, Hagurumon, Kenchi, Flamemon
:: Feeling? :: Friendly, shocked
:: Thinking? :: Lucky field!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas