17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

"Gabu Gabu?" he repeated questionably; "Nice to meet you too Kokomon." Yuzu was still playing with the device, but she paused to look at Gabumon for a moment. She could tell he didn't like the whole Gabu Gabu thing and now she could use it to mess with him. Gabumon noticed the sly smile on her face and frowned; "Don't even think about it..." "Too late." Both let it go and looked at the two in front of them. They seemed to speak about others showing up; something Gabumon had mentioned in his explanation. "Well....from what I can tell where we're located is in a small cluster of islands; and we're on the biggest one." Yuzu answered the girl and showed her the device where it was. The screen showed the different land mass mixed with greens, whites, and yellows that seemed to be surrounded by blue.

After she showed the girl her divice she began to press the buttons again to zoom back into the island they were on. As she did the other dots showed up on the screen again, one was right next to hers. "I think we can track each other with these." Yuzu said looking up again. She realized she seemed slightly rude by messing with the black and blue device while speaking with the girls and quickly dropped her arm to her side. "I'm sorry about that....I was on a roll." Yuzu apologized. Both Gabumon and her heard the girl out on what she had to say and Yuzu had to admit she had a wonderful plan. Gabumon nodded his head; "We would be stronger in numbers." he agreed with the girl and was hopping Yuzu would join her. Looking up at her he saw her nodded in agreement and he smiled again. "Sounds like fun! I bet we can kick some major but." Yuzu was grinning ear to ear.

Gabumon looked to Kokomon and nodded; "We are here for our partners and with them we are strong." he said trying to sound brave. Quickly he noticed the light around the smaller digimon and Gabumon knew what was happening, but Yuzu was confused. When the horned rabbit stood where Kokomon was Yuzu was speechless; "Good job Lopmon!" Gabumon said as if it meant nothing to him. Yuzu shook her head and tried to wrpa her head around it. "Whoa that was awesome!" she finally blurted out. Quickly thought she looked at Gabumon; "Can you do that?" she asked him. Gabumon nodded, "I Digivolve into Garurumon." Gabumon answered her. "Really? Your name changes and everything?" "Yes, much like Lopmon my appearance and name will change." This was something Yuzu was unsure about. "Can I name you something then? You know so when you do that thing I can still call you by your name." she asked him. Yuzu wasn't the greatest with names. "

User Image
:: Where? :: Some field
:: With? :: Gabumon, Elicia, and Kokomon...or Lopmon.....
:: Feeling? :: Ecstatic!
:: Thinking? :: Good idea...Whoa that was cool!

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Minmei growled and rubbed her shin tentatively. For some reason, a tree decided to magically appear in the middle of the alleyway that she had walked into while skipping class. There was mostly a field around the tree, and a slight breeze fluttered the blades of grass around her. Now, normally, Minmei would be trying her hardest to figure out why she had walked face first into said tree in the middle of said filled. However, the incessant laughter of the small golden winged pixie in front of her was getting really annoying. Hell, she even dodged Minmei's kick and left the girl hissing on the ground in pain from her hitting her leg on the tree.

Minmei pulled herself up. The little pixie was clutching her stomach. Minmei smiled and leaped at the little thing. The pixie fluttered up out of the way, and laughed more hysterically at Minmei's face plant into the trunk of the tree. The light purple haired girl then rolled onto her back and stared at the clear blue sky. She was starting to get tired.

"Okay, okay stop," the little pixie wiped a tear from her eye. She had started to calm down from her fit of laughter. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Minmei was trying to catch her breath. The pixie landed by her head. The little thing was probably no bigger than Minmei's hand. Minmei watched it with her dark eyes. The little thing was smiling wide, and her golden wings shimmered. "So, what do I call you...um, pixie girl?"

"Me," The pixie put her thumb to her chest. "I'm the brave warrior Tinkermon." Tinkermon then pointed at Minmei. "And don't you forget it, um, whatever your name is?"

Minmei smirked at Tinkermon's display. She then rolled and caught the little fairy in her hand. Minmei dusted her skirt of as she stood, and smiled wide as the fairy tried to escape her clutches. She wasn't going to hurt the little thing. She just wanted the satisfaction of catching it. "People call me Anarchy, Anarchy Scandel...OW!" Minmei let gor of Tinkermon after the fairy bit her hand. Minmei shook it off and watched as Tinkermon hovered in the air before her. Most people would probably be surprised by the existence of a fairy, but Minmei was the type to believe in what she believed in. Besides, she had painted weirder before. "You didn't have to bite me!"

"That will teach you not to catch me." Tinkmon stuck out her tongue. "Anyway, you do have your Digivice right? Otherwise, you're not going to be of much help."

"Um, I don't think something the size of an action figure has anything to say about me being helpful or not." Minmei pulled a black and gold device from out of the side of her single strap backpack. She held the device's screen out to Tinkermon. "I assume this is the Digivice you were referring to?" Tinkermon nodded and crossed her arms in front of her chest. It looked like she was about to throw a tantrum. "Well, then now what?"

Location: Forest Clearing<>Company: Tinkermon<>Mood: Tired<>OOC:
User Image
User Image

User Image

Kelly was walking along the digital world with Falcomon "Falcomon where is all the other humans?" she asks Falcomon knowing she could'nt possibily be the only human here. "Your the first human i have ever seen" Falcomon says to her as they continue along the forest as Kelly held a blue/white digivice and soon it starts beeping "the digivice is picking up other humans this way" she says and they run heading towards the signal hopeing to run into the other humans very soon.

User Image

Interesting Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Allen Kido
╔════════════════╗
Crest of Reliability
╚════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Allen watched as Kenchi played around with his Digivice and was able to pull up a map, showing the surrounding area with a bunch of points on it. There were a few points nearby, Kenchi pointing in their direction. The young brunette looked toward where he was pointing and nodded his head at the older male. He walked over to Bearmon and climbed on his back, the bear cub groaning under the sudden weight. "Ow! Do you always have to ride on my back?" Allen grinned at his partner and simply thrusted his arm in the air. "Of course Bearmon. When have you known me to ever want to walk?" Bearmon muttered a few words of disagreement but allowed Allen passage on his back. Once that was settled, Allen turned to face Kenchi, pulling out his own Digivice and getting the map out with the press of a button. "They're nearby right? Lead the way Kenchi."

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User ImageUser ImageFrom green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today there are only a few
The sign of times my friend

+++++++++++Hatred is born when love becomes pain...
+++++Love fades as Hatred starts to drown the HEART And the pain grows.

User Image

|Kenshi Wataya & Skullknightmon|
Tamer and Digimon of Hatred

I am here:: [A cave of some sort]
With:: [Skullknightmon]

A shiver awoke Kenshi from his sleep, it was somewhat cold and for some reason his bed felt like it was made of solid rock, it was very uncomfortable. He tried to move but quickly realized both his sheet and his pillow was missing as he hit his head lightly on the stone floor and his eyes was shut open. He sat up and placed a hand on the spot that hurt on his chin. With a groan he looked around while holding his chin, it appeared that he was in some sort of cave, it was kind of dark but the entrance was nearby and both the light and a mild breeze came through. "You are finally awake..." A dark voice spoke from near the cave's entrance. "Who's there?!" Kenshi asked, shocked, and looked to where the voice spoke from. Sitting on a rock near the entrance a huge dark figure watched him, it stood up and approached him.

Upon coming closer Kenshi could see the figure better, it appeared like some kind of dark knight. The... thing was covered in mostly dark armor. It's chest was decorated like some kind of skull with ominous red eyes shining from the eye-sockets. The helm's visor was open and revealed a darkness within with two yellow dots showing, the knight's eyes. On both of it's arms two long, crimson lances stood out, both very pointy. The creature stopped about a meter from Kenshi.

"I watched over you while you slept Kenshi..." the dark knight spoke. Kenshi was shocked, how did it know his name? Kenshi removed his hand from his chin and stared at the knight, he wasn't sure what to make of the situation. "Y-you know my name...?" Kenshi asked to which the knight nodded, it was a stupid question coming from Kenshi, but he was mildly confused and wasn't sure what else to say. The knight slowly raised one of it's lances and pointed it to him, "I know a lot more than your name, I also know a great deal of your life, and that I have waited a long time for you to get here, It's a pleasure to finally meet you". This was all too strange, even with the knight's deep yet calm tone, it was eerie, the knight obviously knew a great deal about him, did it know everything about him, about his family too?

Still, there was something about the dark knight, despite it's ominous appearance and it's weird knowledge of him, that made him feel at ease with it and that he could trust it. The boy took a deep breath, then looked a bit around, "Where am I? Who are you and just what are you?" Kenshi asked, it was pretty obvious the knight was no human, even with the armor, it was easy to tell the knight wasn't like him. The knight moved it's lance pointed at Kenshi over it's skull like chest, "You are in the Digital World, I am called Skullknightmon and I am a Digimon, a Digital Monster, and I am also your partner" Skullknightmon said in a serious tone. Kenshi wasn't sure to make of that, so he was in another world, and this Skullknightmon was supposed to be his friend? "What makes us... partners?" Kenshi asked slightly confused about that previous statement. Skullknightmon looked to the pocket in Kenshi's jacket, "The Digivice in your pocket, it's the proof that you are Digidestined, and that you are meant to change this world, there are also others, humans like you, who have been send here, some who we should contact as soon as possible, others who we will have to be cautious of", Skullknightmon said then noticed Kenshi trying to stand and extended his lance for the boy to help himself up with. The knight was actually taller than him, not by much but still, once he was up he looked the knight in the eyes, "Alright Skullknightmon, I bite, I got a lot more questions but I bet it's important we find these other humans so I'll ask as we go", Kenshi spoke and dusted himself off. Skullknightmon nodded in agreement, "Of course Kenshi, let's head out."

I feel:: [Mildly confused, cautious]
                                          I'm thinking:: [This is a little bit weird...]

User Image
User Image
User Image
Akito's Current Status
| Thoughts | "Where can I find a bunch of suckers to work with...?"
| Location | Digital World >> Within the forest
| Company | Demidevimon
| Emotions | Bored and Impatient

User ImageDemiDevimon's Current Status
| Health [50/50] | xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
| Energy [50/50] | xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Hey boss, wake up!" A raspy voice called out to the blonde human that was laying against the bark of a tree within the forest near the mountain terrain. The creature that spoke flapped its wings as it hovers in front of the male that was currently resting. Akito's eyes slowly opened and notice the bat-like creature that was close to his face, only to narrow his gaze and instinctively slap it away from his range. "Tch, what the hell?! Can't you see I'm trying to relax here? Sheesh..." He growled irritably at the small Digimon before crossing his arms behind his head and lean his back against the tree once again. Demidevimon fell into the bushes and struggled to get himself out of it by jumping forward and landing on his feet. He flew towards Akito's side, grabbing the Digivice from his pocket and drops it on his partner's lap. The small creature landed on the ground once again and pointed at the screen with his right wing before giving a reminder, "Don't ya' remember the plan, boss? We have to find and recruit more people to help us with our plan!"

Akito glanced down at the Digimon with a lazy glare before using his own pinky to scratch a small piece of earwax out of his ears. Vaguely recalling what happened when he arrived into the Digital World, Akito remembered that he met Demidevimon near the mountains. They both plotted to wreak havoc upon the lands of the Digital World and world domination, but they needed to find recruits who are willing to participate. "Hnn, yeah. I know...I'm just taking a break from walking." He explained casually as he brushed the dirt off of his fingers against his brown vest before grabbing the Digivice so he could briefly check on the map. After pressing a few buttons, he rechecks the pinpoint location of where he is now as well as the other Digidestines that were scattered in different places. He noticed that some were already in groups while others recently arrived from the human world.

After a few minutes of deciding on which direction they should go, the blonde male got up to his feet so he could pull out a cigar and place the tip within the gap of his lips. With his lighter, he ignites the fire from the opposite side of his cigar and puffs out smoke from it. "We have to search for the right recruits who are capable of teaming up with us." Demidevimon stated eagerly as he perched upon the right side of Akito's broad shoulder. After inhaling the nostalgic aroma from the smoke, Akito nodded and replied, "Yeah, and as soon as we do, we could show those who interfere with us of what we're capable of." With that said, he began to walk through the forest so the duo could continue their search.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

User Image
User Image

User Image

Kelly and Falcomon run out of the forest still after the signal of other humans "they got to be up here the signal is getting stronger Falcomon" she says and stops looking around trying to find anyone around. "i hear someone up ahead" Falcomon says hearing voices near.

User Image

Mysterious Trickster

User Image
Elicia Break
Digimon Lopmon

Leadership Crest
User Image

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Ellie listened to the girl explain about the map and dots on the Digivice. That would come in handy. She would have to fiddle with the thing later to see if anything else would happen. She couldn't help but smile. "Ah it's fine! Learning new things is sure to be helpful later." Ellie had dismissed the apology. Ellie couldn't help but think that this must be how super heroes feel. Energized and helping people. She pulled Lopmon into a hug.

Yuzu and Gabumon seemed to be on board with the idea of working together. Which was good, and now Lopmon did this awesome thing called Digivolving. It was feeling like a real adventure now. "Thanks Gabumon!" Lopmon said after the congratulations. Ellie kept looking at her partner. "Do you all do that?" she asked for either Digimon to answer. Ellie was still a bit shocked at the change. "Yup, all Digimon I know of can Digivolve." Lopmon answered calmly. Ellie brought out her orange and black Digivice once more. "So with these we can find our future team with these..." she murmered half listening as Yuzu spoke of naming her Digimon. Lopmon was happy in her partner's arms. Elicia refocused herself to the present. "Should we head off to find the others then?" she asked calmly.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood Excited to get the adventure going!
Partner Lopmon
Company Lopmon, Yuzu, and Gabumon
Music Credens Justitiam
User Image

User Image

Falcomon saw a girl with a lopmon "Kelly look" he says to her as Kelly turns to see "a human" she says and ran over towards Ellie "finally i meet another human here im Kelly and you are?" she asks Ellie as Falcomon ran over to them "this is my partner Falcomon he's my best friend" Kelly says smiling at Falcomon. Falcomon was touched "your my best friend too Kelly" Falcomon says happy now and they look to the human girl and lopmon "its a pleasure to meet you human" Falcomon adds to Ellie.

User Image

Apathetic_Fury's Princess

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yuzu looked away from Gabumon and snapped out of the small argument they were having about a name. Perhaps she could get use to calling him by a different name every time? "Right we can start tracking the others." Yuzu said with her device still in hand. Gabumon remained quiet as he felt another presence close by and coming closer. As he was occupied Yuzu was still talking with Ellicia about their plans. "Right, umm let's see." Yuzu was going to see where the closest dot was on the map, but soon heard another female's voice coming through. Looking up again she noticed a blue haired female introducing herself to Ellicia. Yuzu didn't say anything yet because she wasn't addressed by the girl, so instead she looked back at Gabumon. "You okay?" Yuzu asked him for a moment. Gabumon looked back at her and nodded, "This girl seems alright." he assured his partner, "Alright...I trust your judgement." she said looking back at the girl.

User Image
:: Where? :: Some field
:: With? :: Gabumon, Elicia, Lopmon, New girl(Kelly) and Falcomon
:: Feeling? :: Joyful
:: Thinking? :: I'm starting to want to stay here.....people come to us.
User Image

Kelly saw the other girl Yuzu and smiles "hi there" she says to her holding the blue/white digivice so they can see it "its so nice meeting other humans i thought was the only one here" Kelly says to Yuzu and Ellie both "i thought you was too" Falcomon says to Kelly and looks to the girls "its pleasure to meet you" Falcomon adds. Kelly looks to everyone "so any ideas what were up againest i mean we was called here for a reason am i right?" Kelly asks curiously.

User Image User Image

Mysterious Trickster

User Image
Elicia Break
Digimon Lopmon

Leadership Crest
User Image

Ellie blinked as another girl approached her. Saying she was Kelly, and her partner was Falcomon. Lopmon and Ellie exchanged a glance. Was everyone getting the same idea to follow the dots, and just happen to feel that theirs were the most interesting? Lopmon grinned though. "Hehe hi Kelly and Falcomon I'm Lopmon." "I'm Elicia, but you can call me Ellie." The two introduced themselves at the same time and each smiled at the other. Ellie looked over at Yuzu with a grin. "Maybe we happen to be in a very popular field?" she chuckled at the thought.

Ellie had to think for a moment about what Kelly had said. The thought never occured to her that she may be the only human here, she had assumed it was a dream at first, then she met Yuzu and Gabumon and things became more real feeling. "Sorry, but Lopmon didn't tell me what exactly we were going to be facing, just that if we fail bad stuff will happen..." Ellie said with a serious face. "Which is why we won't fail!" cheered Lopmon feeling the moment needed cheer. Ellie couldn't help but smile and hug her partner once more. Lopmon smiled taking her place on Ellie's head once more.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood Happy others are showing up, and being glad she isn't the only human here
Partner Lopmon
Company Lopmon, Yuzu, Gabumon, Kelly, and Falcomon
Music Credens Justitiam

Shirtless Shapeshifter

9,715 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image
&
SPACESPACESPACESPACEUser Image

User Image
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?

User Image

In the midst of the field, Elliot could not see any figures, the bright sun casting off the higher grass made it difficult to see. However, she did notice someone standing along the tree line. Well, two someone’s, but the other figure was most like a Digimon. Looking down to Leormon, she smiled. “I’m voting for that way.” Elliot informed him with a point of her finger in the direction of the trees. Leormon’s muzzle formed into a grin.

“And what if I were to vote going in a different direction?” Leormon asked. Elliot paused and put her finger to her chin in thought before grinning just like him.

“Well, I’d continue on my way, and you would eventually follow me. ‘Cause I’m your tamer.” She smiled, leaning over with her hands behind her back. Leormon chuckled at this.

“Your logic is faulty—so it is a good thing that I will not vote against you.” He answered. Having won the ‘not argument,’ Elliot straightened up and started a trail towards the trees and the figure that stood there. As she walked, she let her hands clasp behind her head and she took laid back steps—not really in a hurry to get anyway.

As they came closer and closer to the two figures among the trees, Elliot noticed that one looked vaguely like a dinosaur. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that it was an Agumon type. However, this one seemed different. Shrugging, not really caring if the Agumon was a runt of his litter, or the tallest; she continued on towards the two.

“Hey Leo?” Elliot said softly as they walked and Leormon lifted his head, his eyes peering up to look at his partner. “Do you know what is happening with the Digital World? Like what we’re needed for?” She seemed serious about this, Leormon lowered his head to think about her question.

“I do not know all of the details… but something is taking over of the Digital World. A few traveling Digimon I have come across say their homes have been taken by a black mass.” He spoke softly. Elliot did not saying anything for a long few minutes, Leormon wondered if she would shy away from the task. She had seemed like a strong heart at the time of her awakening, so he hoped this was just one of his insecurities and not a reality.

“Well, we’re just going to have to work really hard, Leo.” She said with a smile, looking down at her Digimon partner. They were almost to the trees now. She had a good look at the boy, he wore a black jacket and had brown hair from what she could see, the Agumon was still standing near him. Coming closer to them she looked down to Leormon with smile, before looking back to the boy. “Hi!” She called as she came within a few feet of him and the Agumon. “Insert cheesy greeting here.” Elliot spoke as she smiled. “You look too serious. Maybe you should smile more.”

::I feel like:: Eh, could be better, could be worse.
::I'm here with:: Leormon, a boy, and an Agumon
::Where the hell am I:: the Digital World, beyond that I have no idea

I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Mario┉Kamiya

User Image

├ Crest holder of courage┤

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Still in the shadows of the tree’s Both Mario and AgumonX continue to watch the two girls, and how it seemed that they were gathering more people that seemed to be paired up as well with digimon of their own. Although most were females, he could tell just from the looks of their digimon that they were paired up with very strong digimon. “So, if were like the previous generation like my father was, then perhaps we are required to go with the others then?” Not bothering to look at AgumonX he could already guess that the small Vaccine digimon was shaking his head at him. “In a group were more open to an Attack, making us a larger target then we already are not a smart idea. Plus you claim that your father is Tai right?” Hearing his father’s name used by the small digimon he turned to him and nodded to his question. “Then to be stronger than your father was, then we need to travel alone then, your father relied on his group for strength And if we’re to be stronger than him, and his …Agumon, then we must use our strength, we must defeat our enemies with our strength alone and no one else’s” At that AgumonX shut up and let in what he said sink in with Mario, to let him decide on what to do next.

A few minutes passed as Mario thought about what his partner said, to use his own strength would prove it to him, to his father, and to everyone else that he is better, stronger than his father. And truth be told he rather work alone then with a group that seemed to be forming in the field. Looking at his orange digivices he shakes his head and turns away from the group. “Your right of course, working alone is more preferable, plus it seems that our dot is showing up, so if we don’t want anyone following us we may need to get moving out of range then.” AgumonX nodding to him this time they both begin to walk away from the group, deciding to take their own path alone on this journey.

That's what he would have done if not for some strange girl coming up to him; she was slightly shorter than him with black hair that had what it looked like was Silver high lights in it. She was accompanied by a small lion like digimon who should be in either a zoo nursery, or a bike gang with his strange red hairdo on his head. Although the two did not appear a threat to them, AgumonX still raised his claws a bit at them both in case they turned out to be enemies.

When the girl tried to tell him a joke as a greeting, he only shook his head at her and only looked a bit annoyed at how she claimed that he needed to smile more. “Sorry but I only smile if something good happens, and right now nothing good has happened.” Looking at AgumonX they both nodded as they went around the girl and headed into the forest again, but looking back Mario yelled back to the girl. “Don’t try to follow us, but there is a group up ahead join them if you so wish.” Turning back around they continued on their way.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I will surpass my father no matter what it takes
User ImageUser Image

╔═══════════════╗
Location- Edge of forest/Forest
With- AgumonX
Feeling- Neutral

╚═══════════════╝

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User ImageUser ImageFrom green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today there are only a few
The sign of times my friend

+++++++++++Hatred is born when love becomes pain...
+++++Love fades as Hatred starts to drown the HEART And the pain grows.

User Image

|Kenshi Wataya & Skullknightmon|
Tamer and Digimon of Hatred

I am here:: [Near a forest]
With:: [Skullknightmon]

Kenshi was slightly afraid he was getting on the dark knight's nerves, ever since they left the cave it had been like a Q and A with Kenshi asking one question after another. He hoped Skullknightmon understood, this was still very strange to him. "Sorry to bother you with all these questions, I don't mean to bother you if..." "It is quite alright Kenshi, I'd rather you asked me a thousand questions about this place rather than walking around looking like a huge question mark", Skullknightmon cut him off and looked to him. Kenshi was silent for a moment, then nodded, he was glad the knight understood him.

Even so, Kenshi thought it was best to put aside some of the questions he had left, he pulled out the Digivice and started to press some of the buttons. As he did they started walking up a small hill, Skullknightmon looked to him again, "Is something wrong?", the Knight asked slightly curious as to why Kenshi stopped asking his questions and instead pulled out the device. Kenshi simply shook his head, "Not at all, but I figured that this device might have some sort of map we could use... there we go." Kenshi said as the device's display changed and showed some dots blinking in different places. There were a lot close to each other but some that were separate from that group. Skullknightmon noticed this, at the moment they were heading straight towards the large group. "We ought to change direction towards one of the separated dots." The knight spoke and looked to Kenshi once again, Kenshi already knew why, like Skullknightmon had told him in the cave and as they walked, some of the humans that had arrived here were not to be trusted as their goals wouldn't be the same, "We are much more likely to find somebody that share our goals this way rather than bumping into a lot of the other ones, correct?" Kenshi asked to which Skullknightmon nodded once more. They arrived at the top of the hill where a strong gust blew, it moved Kenshi's hair and Skullknightmon's dark cape fluttered, their adventure in this world was about to start for real.

I feel:: [Intrigued and slightly excited]
                                          I'm thinking:: [I hope we can trust those others...]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces