Light 0.24444444444444 24.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image
User Image
Akito's Current Status
| Thoughts | "Don't screw this up, Demidevimon."
| Location | In the forest
| Company | Demidevimon, Kenshi and Skullknightmon, Kunagi and Gaomon, a group of Gazimon
| Emotions | Slightly stern

User ImageDemiDevimon's Current Status
| Health [50/50] | xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
| Energy [50/50] | xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Akito nodded when Kenshi and Kunagi also agreed with the assistance from the group of trouble-making Gazimon. He glanced at Skullknightmon when he requested for his small Digimon partner to watch over the group of Gazimon to make sure they stall the large group. Demidevimon frowned slightly from the idea, not only because he had to momentarily leave his human partner's side, but also monitor the bunch of Gazimon that doubted in his skills. "Do I really have to? I don't want to be near those disrespectful, good-for-nothing-" He paused when he Akito shook his head and answers casually, "I don't mind at all." The bat-like Digimon widen his eyes as he shot a stun glance at his human partner before asking, "But why boss? I don't want to be left with them!" As reluctant as he is to this idea, Akito thought it is probably the best for Demidevimon to see what goes on. "I know, but you'll have to bear with it since we need to see what we are up against. Just make sure the Gazimon group does their part and pay attention to our enemies' strategies. The information will benefit us a lot, so don't screw this up." For a moment, Demidevimon wanted to protest even further, but he remembered that they are a team now, so he had to cooperate with this since it would partly help them progress in their goal.

"Fine, I'll do it, but you guys owe me." Demidevimon sighed reluctantly before flying to the group of Gazimon he needed to work with. One of the Gazimon raised a brow when he notice the small Digimon that approach to their group. "Don't tell me you're tagging along with us." He groaned with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Demidevimon sneered back, "You'll have to deal with it. My group wants to make sure you guys do your job so let's just say I'm your personal chaperone, 'kay?" After Kenshi directed them the path they needed to take to encounter the large group, Demidevimon nodded flap his wings so he could hover to the air. "Alright guys, let's get going." He announce to the group of Gazimon as he led them to the direction where the large group is nearly approaching.

User Image

Apathetic_Fury's Princess

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

She was taken back slightly when she watched as Ellie ran off and the Kenchi guy go after her. "Let's go!" Gabumon called grabbing Yuzu's hand and running after the rest of their group. "Hey wait up!" she was the last one to fallow, but was quick to catch up with them. Gabumon soon let go of her hand once they had caught back up with the rest of their team. They all seemed to be fallowing Ellie's lead which was a good thing because someone had to. Not really wanting to get in anyone's way she stayed in the rear to keep watch. Gabumon was listening to the others ahead in case they had any other information. The only thing Yuzu's selective hearing heard what Kelly asking where they were heading. "I'm sure we're looking for others, or shelter....uh....at least...I think." she said rubbing the back of her head. "Good guesses Yuzu." Gabumon said trying to help her feel better. He was aware that she was feeling strange in such a large group of people.

Yuzu stopped for a moment when she noticed some apples in a tree. Her stomach growled when she saw them. For a while she forgot about the group she was in and ran over to the tree. Gabumon joined her quickly when he realized she was wondering from the group. "Yuzu what are you doing!?" he asked her once he reached the base of the tree. She had climbed up it and was picking apples; "Here catch." she dropped down a few to Gabumon then climbed down the tree with an apple in her mouth. Taking her bite she smiled at the horned creature; "I was hungry." she explained. "Well yeah...." his stomach growled as well, "But we'll loose the group." he turned to see the group had kept moving. "Oh......sorry...." Yuzu lowered her head in shame. Gabumon looked to see if he could still see them but the brush was too thick.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
:: Where? :: Some field
:: With? :: Gabumon, Elicia, Lopmon, Kelly, Falcomon, Minmei, Tinkermon, C.G, Hagurumon, Kenchi, Flamemon ....then just Gabumon
:: Feeling? :: Friendly, shocked
:: Thinking? :: Lucky field!

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Minmei really wanted to stop moving for a while, maybe take of her shoes even, but she needed to help those she could first. That was her main priotrity, and the shy little fairy making her home in Minmei's blouse was the biggest. These other Digimon though smaller than a human, were still much larger than her. Minmei didn't like seeing people hurt, and especially if those people had no way to defend themselves. Minmei just shrugged it off and walked slowly towards the two that had started to run off. It was better to stick with the group, and if danger came Minmei could handle it, but she wasn't sure as to how. She had never been out of the city before, and so she wasn't all that used to roughing it. It was something that Humility did, not Minmei. She sighed and started to try to match her pace to keep up with the group.

Location: Forest<>Company: Tinkermon, Elicia, Gabumon, Lopmon, Yuzu, Kelly, Falcomon, Kenchi, Flamemon, C.G, Hagurumon <>Mood: Contemplative<>OOC:Bleh, Writer's block.
User Image

Conservative Werewolf

User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Marcus Davidson & Otamamon ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
Digidestined of Compassion

After a couple of stumbles here and there, Marcus was able to come out of the thick brush. His first thought was to look down to find his partner, which thankfully he was there. His attention was then caught by the person that had just introduced himself and his partner. "Nice to meet ya Rouga, Coronamon. I'm Marcus Davidson and this Otamamon. Sorry if he startled you guys." He apologized as he brushed off leaves and twigs that clung to his clothes. "Yea sorry about that. We were looking for digidestined and you guys were the closest to us!" Otamamon exclaimed. 'I wonder where he gets all that energy from' Marcus thought. Now that he was leaf free, Marcus returned his attention back to everyone else.

"Well I know that we're supposed to help the Digital World and stuff, but how are we supposed to do that?" He asked aloud to no one in particular. It was a valid question though. How does one start saving a world from dark forces.

User Image
Company: Otamamon, Rouga, Coronamon
Mood: Relieved
Thoughts: Cool we just met some allies.
OOC: Sorry it's kinda short XP

User Image

Feral Prophet

☆╮xxxx"xyou xlikex mex,x don'tx youx?x"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
          ☆╮▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɴᴏᴇʟ " ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴏ " ᴋᴜᴍɪʜᴇʀᴏ - - - - - -
          ☆╮ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ - ɪᴍ ʙᴜsʏ ! ( ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ )
          x(boring!) ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ forest ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ arkadimon
          x(boring!) ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʟɪᴄᴇ

User Image

User ImageHero gave a small sigh as she walked across the colorless beach, her feet sunk into the sand as she slowly walked across the land aimlessly. A small breeze swayed across the landscape, her hair being tossed and toyed with as the water rolled in, pushing away at the shore, washing away her foot prints. The sound of static was heavy in the air, buzzing loudly against her ears as if she had left a signal-less TV on; the air was thick, swirling around the only sentient object in the entire plain that was to be seen. The only thing that beamed with color was the red screen from her 'infected' digivice. The light seemed about ten times brighter than it usually ever was, a lighthouse in this monochrome environment- even Hero herself had lost all colour in this area. The noise itself seemed to radiate from the device. The sound grew thicker and heavier. There was no gentle smell of sea salt, even though the endless sea of data rolled itself onto the shore. There was no feeling, even though the sand pressed against her bare feet.
                              This whole beach seemed to be made of nothing.
                              And with that realization Hero found herself jolting awake, a loud gasp escaping her flushed lips. Just a dream- the same dream that had been haunting her ever since Arkadimon had downloaded onto her computer. Once a blue-moon occurrence, she often faced with it having entered the digital world herself. She knew that it was a sign- a bad omen her father would have told her; but Hero knew nothing of what it foretold, although she assumed it was dangerous.

The Korean-mix was never able to explain it, but the dream brought only restlessness upon her. An empty feeling always began to suffocate her as she dreamt,the pressure crawling over her torso and wrapping around her neck, ending in her awakening. So often she dreamt of this strange place that her partner, Arkadimon, who was currently in his baby form, simply looked up to her from his spot beside her body, noting to himself as he figured for himself that Hero was having another one of those dreams. He never mentioned once that occasionally the girl would look monochromatic for a moment before she had awakened or that she would seem to be made of static as slept. He didn't want to worry her, for despite the restlessness of the sleep she would always return to him
                              Often the perky teenager would rustle herself awake and not too long later they would be on their way again. As to habit, Hero grimaced, looking over to Arkadimon and spoke up,
                              "Maybe we should get moving?" She mumbled, picking herself up. As she did so Arkadimon responded by crawling up her arm and resting on her shoulder, lurching over his spot like a horrifying pirate parrot. She nods quietly to her partner and began her wandering once more. Wandering in the forest was never safe, although Hero risked even sleeping in it. She trusted her partner greatly and knew already that if any trouble popped up Arkadimon would make quick work of it.

There was a surprising amount of voices roaming in the forest, in Arkadimon's opinion. With such delicate hearing he was able to pick up the speaking from not too far off. He could assume that many of them were digimon, although some of them sounded alien to him, despite speaking the same language- like a foreigner trying to blend in. This was curious to Arkadimon and he mused the idea that other humans could be entering the digital world. There was a possibility after all, with Hero being able to enter. Although it wasn't as if the duo had caused too much trouble yet- their world take over conquest had barely begun. The digimon said nothing about it at the moment, feeling the voices were far enough for comfort.
                              User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴅᴏʟʟ
                                      ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                      ʟɪᴘsᴛɪᴄᴋ; ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ
                                      ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

Mysterious Trickster

User Image
Elicia Break
Digimon Lopmon

Leadership Crest
User Image

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Ellie smiled. It seemed that they actually were following her. A slight feeling of worry wandered across her mind. Should something happen it would all be her fault for leading them into it, but she couldn't dwell on this idea. She looked over at Kenchi and Flamemon who had been one of the first to follow her. The others seemed to be catching up also. She took the time to examine the pair. When he spoke to her she grinned and gave a thumbs up. "Heh don't worry, I wasn't gonna go wandering into the woods without you guys. They all just needed a little push." Ellie explained watching the others crossing the field. Lopmon chimed in at that point. "And don't forget, I'm here to protect her too!" Lopmon was clearly feeling confident at this point.

Once everyone was at the woods it seemed they were taking initiative to enter without her having to take the lead. She didn't mind, but she was still near the front of the group. She wouldn't want to let someone else lead her exciting new expedition. However it seemed that everyone was being a bit quiet. She had heard what Yuzu said about what they were looking for and frowned. "So, keep your eyes open for more people, or some place that would be a good shelter...When we find shelter I guess we may end up having to hunker down..." she said thoughtfully. The later it got the more fatigued people would feel, and then things might start to get a bit heated. After her quick announcement she fell back a few steps till she was walking near Kenchi again. In a quieter voice she decided to speak with him. "So you know there are things out here we need a group for? How do you know that?" Lopmon looked over at him and his partner, wondering what the human could already know. However being towards the front she hadn't noticed Yuzu and Gabumon getting side tracked just yet.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood/Thoughts Time to find shelter and people!
Partner Lopmon
Company Lopmon, Yuzu, Gabumon, Kenchi, Flamemon, Minmei, Tinkermon, C.G, Hagurumon, Kelly, and Falcomon
Music Credens Justitiam

Shirtless Shapeshifter

9,715 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image
&
SPACESPACESPACESPACEUser Image

User Image
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?

User Image

“It wasn’t an insult!” Elliot snapped at the AgumonX. She took a moment to breathe as the digimon lit the fire, and calmed herself down before continuing. “An insult would be saying you’re an a*****e and that you could get more brain damage by hitting the tree with your head. All I said was that I could climb the tree so you wouldn’t get any brain damage.” She explained before crossing her arms. Sometimes people (Digimon) could be so… aggravating.

After he explained that he needed to become the strongest Digimon partner possible for the boy and that he was only angry at certain types of people, Elliot just smirked. “Well, for one, never having fun is just boring as all get out.” She paused before continuing. “And! I believe I just heard an insult.” She crossed her arms. “So why do you find me so annoying? I haven’t even started with that part yet.” Elliot said with a grin.

As she said this, Leormon and the boy had come back to the make-shift camp site. Leormon came to lay down beside Elliot as the boy dropped the fish down to clean them before setting them up to cook over the fire. Watching as the boy laid down and slowly drifted off, Elliot just smiled before reaching over to the pile of apples and taking one. Rubbing it against her shirt to make sure that there was no dirt on it, she handed it to Leormon to be eaten.

“You must be hungry. All that fishing must work up an appetite.” She smiled down at him and Leormon took the fruit gratefully, before taking bites out of it. As the Digimon ingested the apple she’d given him, Elliot brought her knees up. Resting her arms on her knees, and her chin on her arms, she stared into the fire as she thought about the day’s events. I hope they don’t hate us forever… I mean we don’t have to be friends… but it would be nice to be able to tolerate each other… Elliot thought quietly before she let out a yawn and her eyes drooped closed, settling in for a nap.

Leormon finished the apple before looking over towards AgumonX. “If you hurt her… this will not be a friendly venture for you.” The lion Digimon said towards the AgumonX, he did not make it sound threatening, but more like advice to friend. “I’ll assume the same goes for your boy. But know that I will not attack him… the same could not be said of you.” He added, getting up to sit back on his haunches, looking at AgumonX over the fire.

::I feel like:: Suddenly...very tired...
::I'm here with:: Leormon, a boy, and AgumonX
::Where the hell am I:: the Digital World, beyond that I have no idea

I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
| ピコデビモン + ガジモン |
Demidevimon and Gazimon

[ Targeted Enemies ] : The large group of Digidestined and their Digimon partners ( Elicia, Lopmon, Kenchi, Flamemon, Minmei, Tinkermon, C.G, Hagurumon, Kelly and Falcomon )

Demidevimon flies towards the direction where he and the group of Gazimon are assigned to go for their first mission. Some of the Gazimon weren't pleased of the fact that Skullknightmon sent a pipsqueak like Demidevimon to monitor them. "Since my group assigned me to watch you guys, all of you will have to listen and do what I say. Capiche?" He spoke without looking at the group of Gazimon behind him. The first Gazimon that is close to the bat-like Digimon grunted, "Just because that fact is true doesn't mean you're officially the boss of us..." The first Gazimon turned around and notice the second Gazimon picked up a pebble with his arm arched backward so he could aim it at the back of Demidevimon's head. They chuckled underneath their breath as soon as the pebble hit on its target. The angry bat-like turned around and exclaimed, "Stop fooling around! We have a mission, dammit!" He turned around so he could continue leading the group of Gazimon towards their targets.

Once they were able to hear the voices of humans and Digimon getting closer, three of the Gazimon hide within the bushes while two Gazimon and Demidevimon hide within the trees. "On my signal, each of ya will take down their Digimon. I don't care how you guys stall them; just as long as we give my group time to keep their distance from these fools. Got it?" At this point, the group of Gazimon were in complete focus and awaited for Demidevimon's signal. He kept complete focus to know who they are up against and how many of them they are. "Heh? Why is a human girl leading the group? I don't get it..." The bat-like Digimon asked himself with a hush tone once he notice the purple-haired girl ahead of the group with Lopmon as her partner. Being completely oblivious of two of their members (Yuzu and Gabumon) missing, Demidevimon concludes there were a total of five Digimon within the group, which is enough to stall them from reaching to his allies. Once the humans and their Digimon got closer, the bat-like Digimon aimed a poison syringe at Flamemon's neck then throws it. If the dart lands directly at its target, the victim will become ill and temporarily immobilize. "Now!" Demidevimon exclaimed as the two Gazimon from the tree branch descended to the ground and land in front of the group. "You guys are restricted to go through this route..." One of them stated sternly as they bear their claws at them. The third and fourth Gazimon are still hidden within the bushes while the fifth one discreetly begins to dig a pit starting from 8 feet under the group.

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Mario┉Kamiya

User Image

├ Crest holder of courage┤

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

AgumonX stared back at the Leormon who spoke that hurting his partner will cause strife among them, and at he nodded at him. When the Leormon finished speaking AgumonX took over in the conversation. “Just don’t do anything that will hamper us, or get in our way and we will have no problems.” Looking at his sleeping partner he began to wonder on how the human will decide on what to do next. Will they go to the nearest village to restock on supplies or maybe will they go to the sources of the sickness to uncover why this was happening to their world. Whatever he planned on doing he knew that he had to be at his side all the way, he had to make sure the human survived and that he would get stronger to take down any enemy that presents itself to them.

Looking back at the Leormon he began to wonder on why they were really following them. AgumonX didn’t believe the story on that they looked interesting enough to follow them, even after they made it clear that they did not want their company in the first place. Wondering this AgumonX decided to ask the beast digimon. “So now that our partners are asleep mind telling me the real reason you two are following us? And don’t tell me that we look interesting story again, me and Mario don’t believe a scrap of that.” Looking a bit threatening with his eye’s turning into slits, he prepared to fight back if he was treading into hostile territory with this and if the digimon’s reaction is to attack him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I will surpass my father no matter what it takes
User ImageUser Image

╔═══════════════╗
Location- Forest
With- AgumonX/ Elliot/ Leormon
Feeling- Neutral
OOC:Bleh short post sorry guys not really feeling that well today

╚═══════════════╝
User Image
Kenchi Izumi

User Image

Knowledge is my weapon of choice

Kenchi gave a small sigh as Ellie asked him the question he had both been waiting for as well as dreading. "Yeah about that I figure I may as well say it aloud so everyone knows. I'm the son of one of the original digi-destined." Kenchi said blushing slightly. "So the reason I know we should stay in a group is from stories. My dad told me all about his adventures when I was growing up. So I know kind of what we are looking for and what we have to worry about." he said. "I also think a few of the other children of the orginals might show up. Allen for instance is one those children and he is the only other one i have found." he stated. He figured it was better to fill everyone in on his theory of the other children. If he kept it to himself it might cost them later on. "The only thing I am not sure of is our crests. I'll get into that more when we run into them. But yeah main rule of the Digital world things are never what they seem. A simple hotel could turn out to be the home of some very strong Digimon." he said.

No sooner did Kenchi finish his explanation was the group attacked. As the small dart rushed at Flamemon he was able to avoid taking any heavy damage. The dart was able to graze his arms leaving him feeling drowsy and weak. Kenchi rushed and grabbed his partner before glaring at the small gang. "A DemiDevimon why am i not surprised a rat like you is stopping us. Please just let us through we don't want any trouble." Kenchi asked politely. "We are the Digi-Destined we are here to help save your world. Just let us do our job so you can still have a home." Kenchi stated calmly.

With it I shall help save this world

User ImageUser Image

((Edit))

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User ImageUser ImageFrom green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today there are only a few
The sign of times my friend

+++++++++++Hatred is born when love becomes pain...
+++++Love fades as Hatred starts to drown the HEART And the pain grows.

User Image

|Kenshi Wataya & Skullknightmon|
Tamer and Digimon of Hatred

I am here:: [Heading deeper into the forest]
With:: [Skullknightmon, Akito, Kunagi and Gaomon]

Kenshi watched as Demidevimon flew off to lead the Gazimon towards their pursuers, the bat like Digimon hadn't been too difficult with giving the task, even Akito agreed it would be in their best interests, he had to admit he was mildly surprised. For now he just hoped Demidevimon wouldn't get into too much trouble and would return with valuable information, that was all he had been asked to do so it shouldn't be too hard for Demidevimon. In the mean time Akito, Kunagi, and himself should keep moving, the primary reason to send the Gazimon were to stall the others so they could get more distance from them. That's when suddenly the digivice gave a beeping sound.

Kenshi grabbed the device and quickly turned on the map function, it was like he expected, somebody just entered the map, a new Digidestined had appeared. With a smirk he looked to his companions, "It looks like we're in luck, a new dot just appeared on the map, it shows a new digidestined appeared somewhere deeper the forest". Kenshi said then used a moment to figure out where that Digidestined would be according to the device's map. After a short while he figured he or she would be somewhere to the east of their position. Skullknightmon joined Kenshi then gave a quick glance to the map on the digivice, "We should get going then, every second we stand here is a wasted second for Demidevimon and the Gazimon", Skullknightmon stated then started walking in the direction they should head to find this new digidestined. Kenshi didn't mind if Skullknightmon lead them, perhaps it would be best that way as less hostile Digimon, unless they were champion level of course, would attack them due to Skullknightmon's intimidating appearance. If this new digidestined had the same goals as them they would start matching the largest group in size, of course there were also the two stray groups of two but they would be no problem dealing with if they were to stay seperate, still that was highly unlikely.

I feel:: [Cool and relieved]
                                          I'm thinking:: [I hope Demidevimon will have some useful information on our pursuers | More digidestined appeared?]

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

9,715 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image
&
SPACESPACESPACESPACEUser Image

User Image
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?

User Image

Leormon thought for a moment on AgumonX’s question. He knew that his answer would most likely anger the Digimon, saying that Elliot’s gut instinct told her that leaving them alone would prove to be a dangerous option—it could cause the AgumonX to lash out saying something about how Leormon thought him too weak to protect his human. Which he did not think at all… he just merely followed Elliot, and he thought Elliot’s intentions to be pure: wanting to make sure nothing happened to AgumonX and the boy. Sighing, he decided that he could not talk his way out of this one.

“Lia thought it would be best if you were not alone on your venture. I agreed with her.” Leormon answered as he looked fondly as the sleeping girl beside him. “If I may ask… why are you two so keen on traveling alone? I understand not wanting to be in a huge group, those seem to attract unwanted attention… but to travel alone does not seem like a good choice to act upon.” He state simply. He hoped that AgumonX would not take this the wrong way, he was just curious.

“Unnh, leave me alone Garret… I didn’t take your damn ice cream…” Elliot groaned out in her sleep, swiping at her own nose as she turned her head over and settled back into a silent slumber. Leormon let out a soft chuckle at this, before turning his attention back to AgumonX.

::I feel like:: Suddenly...very tired...
::I'm here with:: Leormon, a boy, and AgumonX
::Where the hell am I:: the Digital World, beyond that I have no idea

I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Mysterious Trickster

User Image
Elicia Break
Digimon Lopmon

Leadership Crest
User Image

Ellie was surprised to hear what Kenchi had revealed. There were other Digi Destined before them, and the kids of some of them were right here. That also meant that the Digital world was in danger before then. Part of her was glad that someone had some prior knowledge of this place, besides the Digimon. It felt like the world was a bit more managable. Ellie had some things she wanted to ask this boy, but her thoughts were cut short.

Lopmon had left her perch on Ellies shoulders and moved infront of her protectively as the Gazimon made themselves known. Elli looked over to Flamemon and Kenchi to see that they were alright. Which was good at least, but Kenchi seemed to know the small bat Digimon. Lopmon was glaring at the Gazimon blocking their way. Something about them just didn't seem like they would be the type to listen to polite words. "Eh...Who exactly are you guys to block off part of a forest and say we can't go that way? When you say things like that....It makes me think something really cool is back that way, now I really want to see what it is that you don't want us to see." Ellie said with a mischievous grin. She had already decided she was going that way, being told no well that just made the idea even more appealing.

Lopmon was smiling though despite the showing of claws from the Gazimon. They were Rookie Digimon, same level as her so it wouldn't be too hard to fight them should they have to. "Just let us by without a fight, you guys are clearly outnumbered." Lopmon said calmly glancing back at the group. That was when she noticed that two were missing, Yuzu and Gabumon. She didn't let her face show what she just realized though. Lopmon knew she would have to be strong for Ellie no matter what was about to happen, a real fight maybe?

Mood/Thoughts Under attack...What should we do...I want to know what they are hiding back that way!
Partner Lopmon
Company Lopmon, Kenchi, Flamemon, Minmei, Tinkermon, C.G, Hagurumon, Kelly, and Falcomon // DemiDevimon and Gazimon
Music Credens Justitiam

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kunagi Tenrou

════════════════════════════════════════════

「あなたが途中であきらめる人のようなものであれば、私はあなたを放棄します。」
I ғ x ᴘ ᴇ ᴏ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ x ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ x ɢ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ x ᴜ ᴘ x ᴏ ɴ x ᴛ ʜ ᴇ x ᴡ ᴀ ʏ x , x I x ᴡ ɪ ʟ ʟ x ᴀ ʙ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ.

╔═ | ☆ | ═════xxxx══════════════════xxxx═════ | ☆ | ═╗

{ ○ ○ ○ }Kunagi sighed heavily once the group of Gazimon were finally gone and out of their hair. "Hmph, good riddance. Regardless of the Gazimon being useful or not, I don't like them at all..." She huffed before turning her backs from the direction where they left. One of the reasons why she doesn't like them was because of their trouble-maker quality, which is similar to Akito's antics in many ways. Sure, Demidevimon had to cooperate with them to gain information on their enemies, but at least he's doing some productive investigation. Kunagi glanced at Kenshi with an impassive stare when he announce that there's another digidestined that recently appeared. "I hope we find a female recruit that has the same goal as we do..." She stated softly since she wasn't use to being surrounded by males this long, besides her father and older brother. There was only a few times when she was acquainted with some male peers, but it didn't really last long. When Skullknightmon stated they should go now, Kunagi and Gaomon began to walk with their group so they could encounter the next capable recruits.

As they continue to enter deep into the forest, Kunagi pulled out her Digivice so she could check on the large group that was behind their trail. According to the map, it looks like the group of Gazimon and Demidevimon manage to stop the large group for a while now. Once she place the Digivice back into her white obi, her golden eyes blink twice once she felt her stomach growling. Since Gaomon walked by her side he was able to hear the small sound with his keen sense of hearing. "Are you hungry, Kunagi?" The silver white-haired girl looks downward and replied softly, "Yes, but it's nothing to worry about-" Another growling noise came from her stomach, but this time it's louder than the previous one. She covered her face with her bangs since she didn't want to admit the complete truth to them. Back at the human world, ever since she ran away from home and move into an apartment complex, she avoids eating most of the time in order to save money to pay for her education and the monthly payments. Sure, the owner of the apartment was able to help her as much as he could, but she refrains from consuming too much since it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of him. "I'm sorry, please just ignore it...?" She sincerely apologized to them before she stayed silent during the rest of the walking.

LOCATION: Deep in the forest EMOTIONS: Impassive and a bit hungry... COMPANY: Gaomon, Kenshi, Skullknightmon, and Akito THOUGHTS: "I can't think of food at a time like this..."
User Image
User Image
Akito's Current Status
| Thoughts | "I think Demidevimon will be okay."
| Location | In the forest
| Company | Kenshi, Skullknightmon, Kunagi and Gaomon
| Emotions | A bit calm and hungry

Akito shoved his hands in his pockets as he followed the Kenshi and the others. He seems quite silent without Demidevimon's presence, but it wasn't because he was worried for him. It was actually quite the opposite to that. Although his Digimon didn't do much in the battle against Dokugumon, he thought maybe Demidevimon could make it up by getting information from their enemies. 'I think he'll do just fine.' The blond male thought to himself as he lights his second cigar and smokes it fill his satisfaction. When he recalled hearing what Kunagi said earlier, Akito kind of hope the same thing; to have another female added into their group. Although it didn't really matter what gender their next recruit is going to be, he'll just feel content that they have another comrade.

With one hand holding his cigar, Akito was about to use his free hand to pull out his own Digivice and check on the map. His attention was redirected towards Kunagi when he overheard their brief conversation about food. Come to think of it, he was pretty hungry as well. He felt a bit troubled from the distant expression that was coming from her. 'Why would she refuse to find something to eat if she's that hungry?' He asked to himself with a raised brow. He had a feeling there was something more to her rejection of the idea of finding food, so he silently glanced around so he could see if there was any source of food they could consume.

(( OOC: I'm sorry if this post seems kind of short >w<' I have to get some sleep now... ))

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas