Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cyrus Masters

User Image

Elecmon smiled when Cyrus introduced himself. "See Cyrus its not as bad as you think, and what are you talking about Tsunomon I attacked Ogremon. Babydmon why don't you bring your partner over here and introduce yourself to these Digidestined." Elecmon said to them.

"Hi....Yume" Cyrus said with a little more confort. Cyrus looked at Gabumon X while it talked ironically creatures talking started to seem like the most normal thing on this world to him.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

James

User Image

James just looked at Babydmon and started walking over to the group. "Well Hello I'm James and this is Babydmon." James introduced himself he took a seat on the ground. While Babydmon floated beside him. "All right I guess I'm going to be the one to ask this but why are we here?" James asked wanting to know.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
" I think we all have been wondering that." said Abbey noticeing that the blondhaired boy had came into the clearing. "I was fighting Ogermon before you showed up. I was distracting him." said Tsunomon hopeing that someone would back up his story.
User Image

"I... I have been here since the first Digital World.. I made it to the next one.. and Somehow survived it here.. As for Yume, She's only been here a few days.. and So many Bad Digimon have pursued her as if there was no tomorrow..." Gabumon X sighed closing his eyes "So tired..."

"Gabu... I'm sorry.. I wish I could do more" Yume bit her lip, her voice quivered some. "No.. No Child, you do enough.. Don't stress yourself because of your weakness.." "But I don't want to just sit around and do nothing.. I wanna help.. I-I.." She held the Digimon more "I wanna fight too.."

"Yume..." The beast Digimon smiled some, "At least... At least we have friends now.. No? Welcome to the Digital World, Digi-destines.."

User Image
User Image

It made me happy knowing that each time I learned something new
Being alone kept me smiling every day
But after being lonely for so long, I finally hit the ground.
So apathetic that I couldn’t see I’d lost my way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvvvxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAYURI UMIKO
xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx SAYURI UMIKO ( THE GIRL WHO'S AS KNOWLEDGEABLE AS A LIBRARY ! )
"If you can get her to talk that is."

Seeing as the blond haired female relaxed, her partner waking up and, on the confirmation of others, on the road to being well soon. The albino seemed very interested in these creatures now, for, by looking at the area, she was sure that they were capable of fighting- which to her meant that Lucemon was much more than just a pretty boy angel.
          She nodded as the group introduced themselves, awkwardly even. She was always uncomfortable in large groups although she tried her best to keep up with everyones name to face and their partner. It seemed like this group was picked at random at the moment- she could barely imagine why these people would be put together.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Lucemon spoke up, the teen looking to her partner with a small fluster.
          "I am Lucemon, and this is Sayuri." The angelic youth said with a small half-bow. "An this-" He sweeped this hand, referring to the world around them, "Is the digital world; a virtual world that is closely connected to the world you live in. It is in danger, and you have been called upon to save it." He gave a small nod, looking to see if anyone had any questions.

[/ooc; n/a.]

KURAMON → User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
abbey you should pay attention, he is explaining why you where bough here. said Tsunomon, with a smile as abbey picked him up and began brushing the diet of of him, that he had acquired from his scuffle with Ogermon.

Tipsy Firestarter

James

User Image

"So this is the digital world and our purpose is to save it." James said then asked a question. "What kind of threat are we supposed to save this world from, and how exactly are we supposed to save it from?" James asked trying to decided if this world would be worth the hassle of saving.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
[[ ken dropped out. He aaid about stuff that is happening at his home.Ill update the rosters soon.]]

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(( TAI WHAT DID YOU DO?! NOW IVE GOTTA REBOOT!))

(( Manabu Saien has dropped out.))

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(( ok, for those who have came back, I'm going to get us out of that forest clearing.))

As everyone was talking amongst themselves, Abbey picked up Tsunomon and walked silentley through the trees almost ghost like. " Abbey where ware are we going? The groups that way!" Tsunomon said " Tsunomon, we are going home." she said almost in a whisper as she walked.

Tipsy Firestarter

James

User Image

James noticed Abbey walking away from everyone and decided to catch up to her. "Babydmon come on." Babydmon just turned and followed him. "Hey Abbey where are you going."

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
" home!" Abby said picking up the pace with the hope of evading James and babydmon.
Abby please reconsider! You need to be with the group! Tsunomon said twisting in her arms to see James following them. " no Tsunomon, I'm not part of the group. So why go back?" she said avoiding tree roots.

Tipsy Firestarter

James

User Image

"Well miss Abby do you know how to get home, on top of that would you be able to fend off another one of these monsters should you run into one while you are looking for a way home." James said to her as she started quickening her pace.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(( welcome back, norestforthewicked moved and he might not be on for a while. Luckily he hasn't changed time zones, he just moved twoblocks from his previous location. Also him and I started a avatar the last air bender RP, but it needs people. If your interested.))

" I'm pretty sure I'll know the door home when I see it. Im pretty sure I won't have to deal with those other monsters for now." abbey said why is this guy so determined to follow me? she thought then Tsunomon broke her concentration. um abbey, I think he means Ogermon. he said.

Tipsy Firestarter

((So are we going to continue from here are are we going to restart it?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games