Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"G-Gabu? G-Gabu!" The girl's voice rose into a panic as her hands finally found the pelt of the beast type Digimon. Shaking him, more tears welled in her left eye and she called out the Digimon's name.

Gabumon X remained motionless, too exhausted to even let out a groan. He knew he would have been completely erased from the Digital Databank if it wasn't for his Antibody program slowly healing over the worst of the injuries.. Of course to his aching pride, it would be a while before he could even move the same, let alone protect his destined. It hurt worst to hear her cries without even being able to return even the slightest sound of comfort.

As the tackle collide the Oni stumbled back with a agitated grunt before unleashing a loud, yelp like shriek as the Thunder Strike and Hot Steam met their target. As the Digimon fell to a knee, smoke sizzled from his body; the attacks leaving severe burns on his torso. Ogremon glared around, at the five humans and rage only burned more inside. The Oni then took a better route and jumped away, disappearing into the forest with a angry growl. He would find a better time to finish off his prey.
User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Tsunomon landed on the ground from the tackle with a roll. Abbey picked him up and brushed him off. Then she went over to the girl and the wanna be samurai. " Are you ok?" she asked looking at the nasty cut on the girls face.

It made me happy knowing that each time I learned something new
Being alone kept me smiling every day
But after being lonely for so long, I finally hit the ground.
So apathetic that I couldn’t see I’d lost my way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvvvxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAYURI UMIKO
xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx SAYURI UMIKO ( THE GIRL WHO'S AS KNOWLEDGEABLE AS A LIBRARY ! )
"If you can get her to talk that is."
User Image
          The feel of falling, for the majority of humanity (save for a few courageous lot who where often known to take a thrill from whatever the majority mentioned before would cringe at), was never a pleasant one. Somewhere between the merciless whipping of the once gentle air and the smashing on to the hard earth it was decided that falling was something to be avoided. It was often accompanied but the sensation of horrid nausea and fear for the fact that you knew that you have to eventually hit the ground. Oh yes, impending doom was always a good paranoia agent. Eventually, according to most, if you where falling long enough, your mind would travel to you past and where you went wrong, and where you went right, what you would change, and what you would keep the way it is.
          Although, Sayuri Umiko, or, more often just 'Sayuri', falling for about a minute now, had no such thoughts running through her head. Her violet-vivid eyes gazed steadily upwards in an almost blank stare as her long silverhair whipped out before her, rubbing against her cheeks. Her sweater was parachuting accordingly against her body. Her arms and legs where outstretched in a lazy ' x ' shape her arms slightly upwards though, as if she was trying to grasp the wind which only slid through the gaps against her fingers. Her messenger bag seemed to be the only thing really pulling her down, the over-packed carrier more down then the rest of her body. It occurred in her mind that if she took it off she might just start floating.... but that was just silly; she had been spending too much time daydreaming.

She did slightly worry about her father. The poor man would once again had a woman leave his life. Not that Sayuri wanted to leave... No, she hated the idea of leaving. Not only would that be heart breaking, but it would only make her more like her own mother- a woman she hated.
          Finding her body would be sad though, what kind of funeral would she have? She figured her father would spare no expense on a grave. How would her brother take it... I mean, yes, they fought, but like any duo-siblings would. They loved each other, and she was sure that this would be terrible news for him too. How had this even happened..?

One moment she was waiting at the bus stop, when a bright light had formed in her hands. A stranger device which looked like it was next in line for the cellphone family if anything. Nothing truthfully suspicious-- other then it appearing in her hand and all.. The want to know got the better of her as she saw the words 'Digitize'. What in the world could this device possibly mean by that? Of course the young teen clicked the yes button--.. And that was it?! She was falling?! What? It made no logical sense. Maybe she had wandered off into the busy street and had been slammed into by a bus. Sayuri's lips pulled into a frown. Kidnapped? Drugged? It all sounded plausible.. at least.. more plausible then this.
          A small hopeless sigh passed through her pale lips as she slowly blacked out.
          ▀▄

She had been caught by Lucemon, and the female, although initially confused decided to go along with whatever he was saying- about the 'digital world' and digital monsters. It seemed like a likely heaven for someone who had devoted herself to being a computer geek.

The two had been walking through the forest for a good fifteen minutes. Trudging through the tall grass and moving under vines and over logs. At first the forest seemed normal, although as she got deeper in it hit her that this was not a normal forest. No, various street signs and stop lights where scattered around, growing out of trees and occasionally at some of the crossings. Trains tracks started and stopped randomly in the forest. She even found a working TV. Although it creeped her out, showing a video of her looking at the TV, which had her, looking at the TV. It went on about twenty times until there was a picture of something...else in the fartherest TV. She backed away immediately upon noticing it, Her foot got caught onto a root and she fell backwards, her head hitting what she figured was a not-working soda dispenser.
          She was right on the part that it did not dispense soda, but rather, a flock of strange white bear heads that bopped out as if they has been waiting for someone to let them out and simply bopped away across the forest, perhaps for a new soda dispenser.
          Notably shaken, she got back on her feet dusting her skirt off. Lucemon giving nothing but a small chuckle to her antics and continued with her, despite the calm look on his face Lynn could tell by the cautious motion of his body that he was looking out for something.

"Where are we going?" She muttered quietly, following close to the angelic creature.
          "To the other digidestined." The digimon replied almost nonchalantly.
          Sure enough with a few more minutes of walking the two came upon a small group of humans with their own digimon. Sayuri felt her shoulders slump, already uncomfortable in such a large group.

[/ooc I didn't expect to write so much. Just catching up, you really only need to read the last separation..]

KURAMON → User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

James

User Image
James watched as Babydmon and Elecmon made the Ugly digimon run. "Well that was one ugly digimon. Are you guys all right?" James asked as Babydmon floated over to him. When he finished talking a sound caught his attention. After a few moments a girl and what looked like an angel appeared. "Well maybe being here won't be so bad. I mean it looks like we have a few beautiful girls here." James said trying to re-leave the tension that he was feeling.

James then got on his knees and faced the boy who was hiding behind him. "Now little buddy my name is James and what is yours?" James asked the boy to make him feel at ease.
User Image
User Image
Yume was beyond shaken. Clinging to the male that helped her she cried more. "Why won't he answer..? Is he okay.. Tell me please..? How bad is he hurt.." Her voice begged every word. The blood leaked out from under the, alright blood soaked, eye bandage she wore. "Please.. I need to know... Tell me..!" She didn't mean to ignore Abbey's question but her mind was currently set and until relieved would remain in a panic.

Gabumon X managed to open his eyes, weakly looking up at these humans.. Oh how he owed them the world for helping her.. He tried to open his mouth to talk but it eased back closed, still too exhausted to truly make a sound loud enough to be heard.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Kenshin Yuki
Hyokomon

User Image
User Image

Ken looked over at the blonde girl clinging to his side. He looked down at the injured beast like digimon. He noticed that it's eyes had open for a moment. "He is alive and looks really exhausted. I think he will be fine if we let him rest for a while." Ken then looked down at Hyokomon before looking around at everyone who came. Hyokomon propped himself up and sheathed his sword. "It looks like more people have come." Hyokomon looked around at the ther humans then back at Ken. "Are you ok, Ken?" Ken looked over at his digimon and nodded before turning to the blonde girl and trying to comfort her.
User Image

Coughing a bit, Yume nodded finally starting to calm from the reassurance. Reaching up, she slowly, and gently, felt up the male's arm, to his neck, and finally to cup his cheek. Then the blond lifted her head to try and face him, despite the darkness she lived in. "Th-Thank you... U-umm..." She hesitated. She heard a name... But was it the right one..? "K-Ken?" Biting her lip, she waited a response, listening to the other voices around her.. There were more people, that alone made her feel relieved.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Kenshin Yuki
Hyokomon

User Image
User Image

Ken felt as the blonde reached out and touched his cheek. He looked at her face seeing that the frantic emotions had calmed down. "Your welcome. By the way sorry for not introducing myself earlier, my name is Ken and this is my new friend Hyokomon." Ken had blushed a little when she cupped his cheek but hoped she didn't notice. He never really paid much attention to girls, he was more preoccupied in his daydreams. Hyokomon gave a wave at the others and saw a girl with a horned digimon ask if the blonde was ok. "I think she is ok, she was just worried about her digimon."

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
[hey thanks for the back up hoyokomon I didnt think the bubbles had that much of an effect on him..] said Tsunomon wanting to get down now. thats good, what was that green thing? said Abbey to the boy that was with the blind haired girl.
User Image
Pulling back, Yume smiled weakly. Turning her head to the sound of Hyokomon she tilted her head. "How many people are here...?" She moved her head back towards Ken. The question was rather directed openly. Lucky though, the bleeding from the eye patch had slowed to a stop. She wiped the wetness away enough that the only thing left was the crimson stains. "Are there other Digimon with them?"

Gabumon X released a very quiet, weak chuckle watching the boy who called himself Ken, and the girl with his In-Training counterpart look at his partner with confusion. They hadn't figured it out yet, and yet it was so funny to him.. How obvious it seemed.. Then again easier said when you know. "She's blind..." The beast managed out.

"G-Gabu!" Yume dropped to the ground, groping about until she finally felt the tattered pelt & pulled the Digimon into her lap, hugging him tenderly. The X Digimon grunted a bit, but leaned against her. "That was Ogremon, human girl" Gabu answered Abbey.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
An Ogermon? Why was he attacking you? asked Abbey [So Gabumon is ok? Thats good to know.] said Tsunomon referring to
Abbey looked around and done a head count. there are....6 of us here, includeing you and me. said Abbey to the blond haired girl.
Cyrus Masters

User Image
Cyrus listened as James introduced himself. While James was talking Babydmon floated by his side. "My name is Cyrus Masters." Cyrus said shyly. When Cyrus finished Elecmon walked over to him, but instead of hiding Cyrus could tell that Elecmon ment no harm. Cryus went up to Elecmon petted him on the head. "Well mister Cyrus I see your not afraid of me." Elecmon said to Cyrus. "What was that thing?" Cyrus asked. "That was Ogremon he's a nasty digimon with a loud mouth." Elecmon said to Cyrus. "Well how about we introduce ourselves to the other digidestined." Elecmon said as he pushed Cyrus with his head.

"Hello digidestined I am Elecmon and this is my partner. Go on introduce yourself." Elecmon said with a smile. Cyrus just looked down nervously after being pushed to the others. "I'm...Cyrus."
User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
um....hi? said Abbey not likening to be around the people now, to many people, to many people who might get attached to her. [Hey Elecmon! You totally missed the party!] Tsunomon called across the clearing.
User Image
Yume turned her head to the new voice. "H-hello there.. Cyrus... I'm Yume." She shifted a bit shyly, leaning her head towards the ground.

"Hello Cyrus, Sorry for such a bad welcoming experience to the Digital world" Gabumon X spoke softly. "Hopefully we won't see Ogremon again for a while.."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces