Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Ok this is my first self made rp hope you like well here goes nothing

Evolution

regular:rookie,champion,ultimate,mega,X-verson(if it has one)
fusion;User Imagerookie+rookie=champion,champion+champion=ultimate,ultimate+ultimate=mega,mega+mega=supermega xd
Spirit:User Imagehuman,beast,fusion,unity
Biomerge:User Imageonly to mega

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Rules

*No god modding
*No 24 thousand post of crap
*know digimon
*No auto hitting or killing unless a weak wild digimon(in-training,fresh)
*Have fun
*send me profiles
*I allow cursing and romance but no cybering

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Story

It was peaceful until the old versons of the digimon came back from the delete file.Now the X-versons of the seven Demon lords have taken over the deleted digimon and have corrupted digimon data now its up to 5 Digidestine to fight the forces of evil and destroy the 7 Demon Lords and their 5 Commanders that control their army.But the digidestined are not alone they have the help of the royal knights,the leaders of light(Seraphimon,OphanimonCherubimon)and even the legendary founder of the royal knights whos been hidden for many years..Now the chose is your will you fight on the side of evil and destroy or on light and save/create
Setting

User Imagemap of the digital world
User Imagedesert
User Imageislands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTrFruv2eU(heres a video of some other places in the digital world because i can't find anymore pictures right now ) razz

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Forces of light

User ImageSeraphimon/Leader of the forces of light(humanoid digimon)(no one yet)User Image
Ophanimon/Co-Leader of the forces of light(humanoid digimon)(no one yet)User ImageCherubimon/leader of the beast light forces(no one yet)

Royal Knights
None are taken besides Alphamon/The X verson is the same digimon just a better evolution that happens later

User Image(alhpamon leader of the royal knights)User ImageOmnimon(co-leader of the royal knights since alphamon isn't around much)User Image(Omnimon X-Verson)User Image(Gallentmon 3rd strongest royal knight)User Image(Gallentmon X-verson)User Image(Ulforceveedramon)User Image(dynasmon)User Image(DynasmonX)User Image(Rhodoknightmon)User Image(Sleipmon)User Image(Magnamon)User Image(MagnamonX)User Image(Examon)User Image(Craniamonbest pic i can find)User Image(Leapardmon best pic i can find sadly)

*note all royal knights are defeated and are in their rookie form oh and i have alphamon(dorumon)everyone else is free all royals that are not taken die

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Forces of Evil

User Image
1(not taken) 2(not taken) 3(not taken) 4(not taken) 5(not taken) 6(not taken) 7(not taken)

Commanders

User ImageCyberdramonUser Imageshinegreymon ruin modeUser Image
chaosdramonUser ImageMyotismonUser ImageMetalphantomon

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Profile skeleton

Username:
Name:
Crushes:
Bio:
Digimon: (doesn't have to be a royal knight and can be the same digimon just different evo. line)
Digivice:

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Username:forgotten clown
name:Sekai Tochuro
sex:male
appearance:User Image
bio:Unknown(yeah i can do that xd )
crushes:no one yet
dislikes:people who mistreat female and sweets
digivice color:black and goldUser Image
digimon: User Image(dorumon rookie)User Image(dorugamon champion) User Image(Dorugreymon ultimate)User Image(alphamon mega)

Username:wesley15wes
Name:henry wong
Sex:male
Bio:hes a martail art student whos learns for self defences but on night on a chistmis day his father went and got him this brand new digimon game as he plays it he looks and sees all the people he can couse from off coruce he picks terriermon once the battle was finsed terriermon was pritti betteen up henry felt sad and cried as terriermon comes in though the computor he looks at henry with a sad face as the mouth past on he is now a great tamer and a really geart friend of all most anybodie
Digimon:terriermon User Image(doesn't have to be a royal knight and can be the same digimon just different evo. line)
Digivice:white and green

champion form: User Image

uiltiment form:User Image

megaform sad (he needs henrys biomorgh for this))User Image

Veryan Caunidhrenon
User Image
Username:
veryan caunidhrenon
Name:
Lucii Marie
Sex:
female
Crushes:
none
Bio:
you'll find out
singing, painting, reading, taking care of people
Dislikes:
pain, bleeding, people being injured.
Digimon:
User Image

Username:Youngwarrior4
Name:kamaru Inch
Sex:Male
Crushes:None
Bio:N/A
Dislikes razz eople who destroy and kill
Tamer:User Image
Digimon: User ImageAgunimon
Digivice: User Image

Username: kasadi-chan
Name: Kokoro Hanazuki
Sex: Female
Appearance: [x] [x] [x]
Crushes: None yet
Bio: She lives with her aunt and younger cousin in a small apartment. Her aunt works multiple part time jobs to make ends meet, leaving Kokoro to take care of her cousin and the housework. (More will be revealed later on)
Dislikes: Rude and obnoxious people, being cooped up inside, writing, people who hurt others
Digimon: SunmonUser Image (In-training), CoronamonUser Image (Rookie), FiramonUser Image (Champion), FlaremonUser Image (Ultimate), ApollomonUser Image (Mega)
Digivice: Dark blue and gray

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Open start posting
((ok))

henry wakes up bright and early then gose to the kitchen gets a bowl some milk and ceral then sits down as he puts the milk into the bowl terriermon walks in and jumps on the cambnet"good moring terriermon"he said

"good morning henry ohh can i have some im hungry"he asked

"sure he take mine ill make another one"he said makeing another bowl then starts to eat

terriermon begans to eat as well

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Sekai awoke in a cold sweat."What was that I heard screams of terror.Must of been a nightmare."Sekai went to the bathroom and washed up."I'm kinda hungry ima get me a lemon."Sekai said to himself as he went in the kitchen.Then got on his computer and saw a strange message.Come with us we need you.....Sekia replied "Okay"Then he saw what it looked like a wounded animal on his screen then was sucked in by a wormhole or a rip in the two worlds.when he awoke he had a strange watch on his wrist.it was gold and black and said DANGER!!on the screen then he looked next to him he saw the same wounded animal that was on his computer.Sekai thoughtHes going to die if i dont help.then Sekai saw a flashing button on his watch then pressed it it beamed a light to the animal and the animal awoke and said."Thanks im Alphawwwwwaaaa im dedigivolved back to a dorumon!!!Well thanks for healing me whats your name?Sekai was stunnedS Sekai Sekai Tochuro..
LUCII MARIE
and
gatomon

✖♥✖♥✖♥✖♥✖♥✖
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yawning the blond haired girl woke. She smiled softly to her self, Gatomon rested in the bed beside her that her father had made her. She had told her dad that Gatomon was a stuffie and needed a bed of her own, so he made a small crib like bed that Gatomon slept in. She and Lucii got to paint it which turned out to be a mess of sorts. The young girl smiled and walked to her bathroom and looked her self in the mirror, she pulled a brush through her brown curls. They straightened out a little bit. She came from a wealthy family and her mother took pride in making Lucii's hair look cute and silky. Blinking her blue eyes she danced across the large room to her closet. She looked out of the window of the large manor in which she lived. She giggled and walked to the closet today she felt like wearing her pink and white frilly dress with her daisy hair band. She looked at the still sleeping cat before sitting in her bed with a book she just couldn't seem to put down.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
"Well I think this means were partners."Dorumon said.
"Okay where are we?"Sekai asked as he pet Dorumon.
"Were in the DigitalWorld and we need your help to fight a great evil..Dorumon explained

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
((announcement)) i changed a few things and got more pics hope you like
((nice pic i dont know if i want to play as one of them they all look bad a))

henry waits for terriermon and then walks out then says"were going to head to the digitil world i heard something is worng"he said as he starts to run

terriermon nods as he holds on to henrys head"you got it henry"

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
"So me and five other digidestined have to fight the seven demon lords and their commanders?"Sekai said as he finish his lemon

"Yup thats it i got split up from the other royal knights but they can't be far and we will help you five digidestined of legend."Dorumon said confidently.
"We?"Sekai asked

"Yeah me the royal knights and the leaders of the three light armys Seraphimon,Ophanimon,and CherubimonDorumon stated.
"Hmm this will be tough i mean they all sound strong but i think your the coolest."Sekai said as he laughed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff