Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

★ █ Creator » Rhino Sensei

★ █ Moderators » None

★ █ Graphics & Coding » Rhino Sensei

★ █ Literacy » Semi-Lit - Lit

★ █ Status » Accepting

★ █ Links » OOC

Unbeatable Wolf

Tiɱε to Digitizε

User Image

There is a world that not seen by any human. A world similar to ours, but filled with monsters. Monsters are made of data from our world. The monsters are called Digital Monsters, or digimon. The world the digimon live in is called Digital World or Digiworld. The digimons in the digiworld, lived in balance for hundreds of years with no trouble. It was all thanks to the keeper of the digiworld, Lexus. Unknown to the digimons of the digiworld. Lexus sealed a dark force in, what the keeper thought, was unbreakable prison. Lexus was worried, as the dark force was something the guardian created itself. Lexus hoped the dark force will never be released to the world Lexus loved.

One day Lexus worst fear came true. Somehow the dark force was released. Unknown to most digimon, the evil force spread like a plague through all of the digital world. The once playful digital world, became dark and rotten. The plants started to die, and the lakes started to get smaller and polluted. Some parts off the digiworld became a wasteland. Lexus had to watch in horror the plague of darkness spread. His job was to watch and never interfere with the digital world. Lexus was trapped in a bind. Lexus was bounded by digi-law he could never interfere with the digital or it will be destroy, as every bit of data would be disappear. If Lexus did not do anything then the world Lexus loved would be destroyed anyways.

Years later, Lexus called upon the digidestined but that was only a temopary fix as the evil grew even stronger a few years after digidestined leave the digiworld forever. Lexus knew he had only one last hope. Lexus went to the Forgotten Temple. Lexus found what he was looking for. The Legendary Fourteen Pillars of the Digi-Guardians, ancient heroes who sacrificed of themselves to save the digiworld. The leftover data of the Guardians were sealed into the pillars. Lexus smashed the pillars and sent the Guardians data into human world to find the best person to fill that Guardians’ role.

Meanwhile on Earth….

It is the year 2018, a media was all a buzz about a new virtual reality game that was going to come out next year, Digimon. Ten highschool students received a black letter in the mail. The teens opened it up and it read.

Congrats (characters name),
                                                          You have been selected to test out a new beta game called Digimon. You are the type of person we need. We are offering 10,000 yen, a free copy, and we will grant you one wish. You have a experience that will change your world. Meet up at the Sakura Arcade on the Saturday at 11 am. You will change the world.
                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Baal

Will those teen step up and become the guardians they were meant to be? Will they crumble under the pressure of the Digiworld. Only the future will tell.....

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

User Image
1. Follow the Gaia T.O.S.
2. I am also the boss here.
3. PM me your Reserve and title it “Time to test a game”- forDigiGuardian
4. No godmodding
5. This is a PG-16 RP. Try to keep cursing to a minimum. It’s ok to do it every so often. Not in every line though.
6. Violence is allowed but nothing too detailed.
7. Kissing is fine. No Cybering. Time Skip. Remember, keep it PG-16.
8. At least two paragraphs per post and post at least once a week.
9. Please write in 3rd person and use “this” when you talk and 'this' when you think.
10. If you are going to talk OOC, then please use (( )) or [[ ]] or << >>
11. If you are going to use a color, please make it one that can be read easily.
12. Do the best you can with grammar and spelling. No chat speak. One or two words spelled wrong is ok. No one's perfect.
13. Don’t join and not come back. Try to be active. If you can’t be on for a while, PM me. I'd love you if you coud get someone to replace you. If not, I may have to godmod a tiny bit.
14. I don't want everyone to have the same type of digimon. Change it up have a few bird or fish digimon Be original
15. I understand writers block, but make the posts good. But not a noval.
16. Rules subject to change.
17. Attention Guardians, you must control your own digimon.
18. When you see me your link for your character profile page send it with the Title "Digitize me."
19. Maximun Character is two because of the limited spots. If you want more you have to ask me. = ^ =
20. If you are going to play an evil digimon. You use only the digimon skeletion. Then send me the profile page via pm with the title. "Let the Chaos rain down."
21. Make your post nice- means at lest a picture and color with you post

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image
User Image

X
X
X

XXXXXYou create a reserved and send it through a pm. Once accepted you can create your profile on a test forum due to the profile is so long. Don't worry the profile is long but it is for a good reason. It lets us get a good idea about your character and what they can do so here we go. Once your page is do you send me the link. Let get to work

Reserve
          MY NAME IS [u](NAME)[/u]. I AM [u](AGE)[/u]
          [img]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/Rhinozoom/Digimon/digimonbanner_zpsda3ccb34.jpg[/img]
          I AM [u]Digi-Guardian title and Rookie Level Digimon[/u]

First Post on Your Character Page
                  [size=18][align=right][color=color3]◾[color=white]◾◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾[/color]◾◾[/color][color=color2] Digitizε ɱy [u][color=color1]file![/color][/u][/color][/align][/size]
                  [align=center][img]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/Rhinozoom/Digimon/digimonbanner_zpsda3ccb34.jpg[/img]
                  [size=18][color=color2][b]⋟⋟[/b][/color][color=color3]LAST NAME[color=color1]┆ ┇[/color]FIRST NAME[color=color1]┆ ┇[/color]MI[/color][color=color2][b]⋞⋞[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Second Post on Your Character Page
                          [size=18][align=right][color=color3]◾[color=white]◾◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾[/color]◾◾[/color][color=color2] Digitizε the [u][color=color1](Your role)[/color][/u][/color][/align][/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][color=color2][color=color1]My parents named me[/color] (First M, Last Name
                          [color=color1]You can call me [/color](Nickname)
                          [color=color1]I am [/color](Age 13-18 )
                          [color=color1]I was born on[/color] (Month and Day)
                          [color=color1]When I look in the mirror I see a[/color] (Male or Female)
                          [color=color1]If you ask me I would say I am[/color] (Sexuality)[/color]
                          [/list][/list][/list][/list][size=18][align=right][color=color3]◾[color=white]◾◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾[/color]◾◾[/color][color=color2] Digitizε [u][color=color1]ɱε![/color][/u][/color][/align][/size]
                          [imgright]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/Rhinozoom/Digimon/300x450_zpsc84153c1.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [color=color1][color=color3]My Height is-[/color](Ft' in" )
                          [color=color3]My Weight is-[/color](lbs)
                          [color=color3]My Locks is-[/color](Hair color)
                          [color=color3]Look into my-[/color](Eye color) eyes
                          [color=color3]What makes me, me-[/color] (Personal marks scars or tattoos.)
                          [color=color3]My part in this story-[/color] What guardian are you
                          [color=color3]This is who I am deal with it-[/color] (Personality)
                          [color=color3]Yeah, so that is my backstory-[/color] (Bio)[/color]

[size=18][align=right][color=color3]◾[color=white]◾◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾[/color]◾◾[/color][color=color2] Digitizε ɱy[u][color=color1]søυl![/color][/u][/color][/align][/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [color=color2][size=14][b]E[/b][/size]njoys-[/color]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][color=color3]★-
                          ★-
                          ★-
                          ★-
                          ★-
                          ★-[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][size=14][b]Ð[/b][/size]islikeş-[/color]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][color=color3]☁-
                          ☁-
                          ☁-
                          ☁-
                          ☁-
                          ☁-[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][size=14][b]L[/b][/size]oveş-[/color]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][color=color3]❤-
                          ❤-
                          ❤-
                          [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][size=14][b]F[/b][/size]ears-[/color]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][color=color3]☠-
                          ☠-
                          ☠-
                          [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                          [color=color2][size=14][b]C[/b][/size]rush-[/color] [color=color3]XXX[/color]
                          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Third Post on Your Character Page/ Digimon Page for Evil Digimon
                                  [size=18][align=right][color=color3]◾[color=white]◾◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾◾[/color]◾[color=white]◾[/color]◾◾[/color][color=color2] Digitizε ɱy [u][color=color1]Digimon![/color][/u][/color][/align][/size]
                                  [align=center][img]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/Rhinozoom/Digimon/200x200_zpsf1115b7b.jpg[/img]
                                  [/align]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list]

[color=color2][b]➲[/b][/color][list][list][list][color=color3][size=14][size=18][b]D[/b][/size]igimon Name[/size]-[/color] [color=color1]Rookie level name[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][b]➲[/b][/color][list][list][list][color=color3][size=14][size=18][b]D[/b][/size]igimon Nickname[/size]-[/color] [color=color1]What your partner call you[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][b]➲[/b][/color][list][list][list][color=color3][size=14][size=18][b]D[/b][/size]igimon Evolution[/size]-[/color] [color=color1]■■■►[/color][url=http://linkhere][color=color2]Digimon Name[/color][/url]
                                  [color=color1]■■■►[/color][url=http://linkhere][color=color2]Digimon Name[/color][/url]
                                  [color=color1]■■■►[/color][url=http://linkhere][color=color2]Digimon Name[/color][/url]
                                  [color=color1]■■■►[/color][url=http://linkhere][color=color2]Digimon Name[/color][/url][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][b]➲[/b][/color][list][list][list][color=color3][size=14][size=18][b]D[/b][/size]igimon Bio[/size]-[/color] [color=color1]At least a paragraph (two or three if you are just one the main evil digimon)[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][b]➲[/b][/color][list][list][list][color=color3][size=14][size=18][b]D[/b][/size]igimon Personality[/size]-[/color] [color=color1]Personality[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color2][b]➲[/b][/color][list][list][list][color=color3][size=14][size=18][b]T[/b][/size]eam Theme Music[/size]-[/color] [color=color1]➧[url=http://songlinkhere][color=color3]Song title here[/color][/url]
                                  ➧[url=http://songlinkhere][color=color3]Song title here[/color][/url]
                                  ➧[url=http://songlinkhere][color=color3]Song title here[/color][/url][/color][/list][/list][/list]

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

The Guardians were originally ancient heroes sacrificed themselves to save the Digiworld. Now the Digiworld has fallen back into darkness. Lexus set the Guardians data free from the Pllars of the Guardians. The data from each Guardians found someone to take there place. Now the torch is past and the new Digi-Guardians are here to safe the digiworld. Each Guardian is different but they work together to save the world.

████ LordXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Leader of the Digi-Guardians. The Lord is confident, smart, and strategic person. The Lord makes sure that the others work together. Something the guardian’s position got to the Lord’s head. Can be pigheaded at time. Great terms with the Samurai and bad terms the Wanderer.

████ SamuraiXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  Samurai is the battle lover of the group. . Samurai has a high sense of honor and bravery. Samurai loves the battlefield. The Samurai has a lack of fear, which can be troubling at times. Samurai has a habit of rushing into anything without too much thought Great terms the Lord and bad terms the Doctor

████ MonkXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Monk seeks peace. Unlike the Samurai, the monk hates to fight but will fight when it is need though after battle the monk with feel sorry for loss of the digimon that turned into data. The Monk is kindhearted and peaceful. Sometime the monks peaceful nature cause more trouble due to the lack of fighting spirit. Good terms with Doctor and bad terms with Joker.

████ DoctorXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Doctor is the group medic, the doctor is concerns about the safety of the group. The Doctor worries about nearly everything. Safety is first in the Doctor’s handbook. The Doctor’s worry nature sometimes slows them down. Good terms with Monk bad terms Samurai

████ Artist/MusicianXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Artist or Musician see the beauty of the digiworld. The Artist/ Musicain see the world as show. They are creative and full of wonder and excitement. They are friendly and cheerful. The Artist/ Musician has a vision of what he or she wants and will stand up for their vision. The Artist is bullhead at times. Good Terms with Joker and bad terms with Officer

████ BuilderXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Builder is extremely smart. They are the inventors and repairs of the group. They do not believe in anything unless there is proof. The Builders is the smartest one of the group. The Builders need facts and details before act this sometime cause the Builder to be too late to act. The Good terms with Officer and bad terms with Dreamer

████ DreamerXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  Dreamer is carefree and happy go lucky. The Dreamer is first one accept this situation. Dreamer is the group pick me up. The Dream always happy and cheerful. The Dreamer can be a little too trusting and is easily tricked by evil digimon. Good terms with Wanderer and bad terms with Builder

████ JokerXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  Joker is the prankster and tricksters of the group. The Joker always want to have fun. The Joker does not believe is stress. The Joker is stress free. Everything is a game to the Joker. That can be a trouble at times when seriousness is need .Good terms with Artist/Musicain and Bad terms with Monk

████ OfficerXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  Officer has a strong sense of justice. The officer is the by the book type of person. The Officer believes justice will always win. The Officer see the world as good and evil, black and white. A criminal is a criminal and you will not change the Officers mind. That can be bad sometimes do to the world is many shades of grey. Good terms with Builder and bad terms with Artist.Musician.

████ WandererXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  Wanderer is the big picture person of the group. The Wanderer is a loner type of person. Wanderer needs reason behind the action before doing the actions. He is a sensible person. He does not like being tied down or being ordered around Good Terms with Dream and bad terms with Lord

████ CaretakerXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The caretaker is the sweet and loving person. The Caretaker always tried to the super nice guy or girl. The caretaker does not like to be on any ones bad side. The Caretaker has the most gently heart. The Caretaker is the not the best in the outdoors. Caretaker is a little clumsy. Caretaker does complain at times. Good terms with the Writer. Bad terms with Gamer

████ WriterXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The writer is a book-lover. The writer loves tale of heroes and villains. The writer is intelligent and very clever. The writer is very good with words. It see the world as a big story just waiting for writer to write the next page. Good terms with Caretaker. Bad terms with Entertainer

████ EntertainerXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Entertainer is fun loving person. The Entertainer is exciting person. The Entertainer is sort of the mascot of group. The Entertainer is great as using what is around them to put on a show. The Entertainer is selfish and think that he/ she is the star of the group. Good terms with the Gamer and bad terms with the Writer.

████ GamerXXX███████████
                            User Image
                                  The Gamer treats the digiworld it just like a game. The Gamers is the world like strategy board game. The Gamers see the other special traits. The Gamer is all about calculated attacks. The Gamer has a happen of over pushing his/her digimon too hard. Good terms with the Entertainer and bad terms with the Caretaker

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

The Digiscroll is an ancient form of the digivice used by the Digi-Guardians. Each Guardian has one scroll, that scroll one works for that Guardian. Each Scroll has the Guardian's kanji on the scroll. The scroll comes with a leather hoster that goes around the chest. The digiscroll appears once the Guardians enter the digiworld. The scroll are inside the cave, where the Digi-Guardians appear. Once they grab their scroll, their Kanji appears in front of them and on their scroll. At that moment, their clothes change to match their role. Example Doctor grabs his scroll. His kanji will appear and lab coat and medical bag appear on him. The digiscrolls also have special abilities and features that make the digiscroll.

When one of the digiscrolls are open. The parchment looks and at like a touch screen on a tablet, but on paper.

The DigiScrolls has a mental connection will the Guardian mind. There for all abilities are access through mental thought.

The DigiScrolls has a map that appears when the Guardian opens the scroll and thinks about Location

While on the map, little marker appear on the map letting the Guardian know where the other Guardians are at.

The DigiScrolls will let you see status of your digimon and other digimons. This includes info such as attacks, type, class, and heath

The DigiScrolls let a Guardian video chat with other Guardians by mere thought.

When it is time to digivolve, the DigiScroll will glow. The Guardian will open there scroll, The scroll will flash and the digimon will digivolve,

Unbeatable Wolf

The DIgiworld Map
User Image

Locations;

1.Infinity Mountain
                      2. Toy Town
                      3. Gear Savannah
                      4. Frozone
                      5. Unwavering Forest
                      6. Spam Swap
                      7. Thriller Ruins
                      8. Machine MegaDome
                      9. Task Canyon
                      10. Access Glacier
                      11. Limit Valley
                      12. Sound Summit
                      13. File Forest
                      14. Dread Desert
                      15. Forgotten Island

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image

Follow the...
Calendar

This post is to notify you about the events going on; and also to tell you about weather, time and the day!

W E A T H E R

Rainy, Sunny, Windy, Stormy, Snowy, Cloudy

M O N T H

January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

D A Y

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
              11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
              21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

T I M E OF DAy

Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Night, Midnight

C U R R E N T S- A R C S

U P C O M I N G E V E N T S

None right now.

Unbeatable Wolf

User Image