I Love You. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageThe world has been full of conflict especially when it comes to the interactions of people and other beings. It is no secret that humans and other beings have been killing each other for centuries. So its really no surprise that when a group of demons was attacking an area relentlessly and slaughtering people by the dozens that a group of slayers were brought in to take care of the problem. After a long time of fighting most of the demons were killed, injured or fled however the same was able to be said for the slayers as well. It is here that one relentless demon kept coming forwards and terrorizing people in the nearby forests, so one of the slayers went after this demon. When the two finally crossed a huge battle ensued and the two wound up destroying a small house in the area with their fighting. This is where the real trouble began. The house that was destroyed belonged to a haggard old sorceress who cursed the two with a fate worse than death. The sorceress cursed the two to be connected through a cuff that appeared on their arms. What’s worse is that the two can’t be very far apart, and they also have a lovely clause that if either of them dies they both die. This would be easy if the two weren't constantly looking for a way to destroy each other and after a few painful attempts they learned that the only way is they need to find the legendary Witch of the Void. Thanks to an old friend of the demon they learned that, deep in the woods and past all known lands, high upon a mountain there has lived an ancient being known as the Witch of the Void, that is said to have the power to grant your every wish and desire. However no one really knows because you can only find the dwelling of the Witch if you can make past the Misty lands of the Unknown, through the Desert of Despair, the Black Shadow Mountains, and through the Forest of Fears only then can you find the home of the Witch.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
*~ Rules~*

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
1. No advertising unless you ask me, I can't stand that.
2. No killing of characters unless you ask me and the person playing it.
3. Romance is aloud.
4. Pg-13
5.No cybering; Making out is fine but time skip before the clothes come off.
6. No cussing out other players
7. Try to Keep cussing down.
8.To show you read the rules title your pm's "It's in the Cards"
9. May add more rules later on.
10.This is a semi-lit to Lit rp. Please have at least four lines per post. I can understand writer's block and some one-liners... but not all the time.
11.No ** -- or other stuff for actions.
12. Italicize thoughts or make them bold or something.
13. I am the law. I have friends who are helping me when I can't get on! So be nice to them.
14.This is a long-term! So don't post once and Leave! Also, don't post several times and decide you're quitting, I really hate that and so do other people who are in the role play.
15.Inform us when you are leaving. You have three days, I repeat three days to post, unless you tell me why you have left. Or I will remove your character. Though I do understand family emergencies and things! SO I am not heartless, and will put you back up.
16.. Pm with any questions.
17. What Rule, hmm, Oh! NO KILLING WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME AND THE PERSON PLAYING THE CHARACTER!
18. Send Questions anytime
19. Please follow all rules and be polite to others, if there is a problem Pm me and I shall handle it.
20. NO GOD-MODING! You may Auto-hit a few times, but not every time, the same thing goes for dodging.
21. I Love confusing you people.
22. Have fun with it!
23. Try and Make a pretty post if you can.
24. Please do not use bright colors! I can't see them and it annoys me!☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~OOC THREAD~

Literacy: Semi-Literate
Inspired by: Various Stories]

User Image

Click Here

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~Profile THREAD~

Hope? Not Even Close
Welcome to: YOur Nightmare]

User Image

Click Here
User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~Profile Skeleton~

Puppet Name:
If you can't tell by apperance I'm: (Gender)
I've been around for this many years: (Age)
I'm found with: ((Group i.e. Humans, Demons, Etc.))
My Race is: (Self Explanatory)
I'd rather date: ((Orientation))
My feelings for you are strongest: ((Crush))
I have a Past, would you like to hear it: ))Biography((
I think of happy thoughts when: ((Likes))
I scream when I'm around: ((Dislikes))
Puppeteer:
My Color is: ((Text color))
Oh I look like this:
Rp Sample:

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~A Few Notes~

~This rp is set in the past so not jetpacks, laser weapons, and technology from beyond. Same goes for phones and such.

~Try to include everyone but realize if you are way over in another place and people arent interacting with you go to them and or edot your post so you are there and let them know.

~ When there is fighting. The best way to decode who wins is to have both players when posting their posts about when they're trying to punch, kick, bite, or maim whoever they will each roll two 6 sided dice. The highest roll is the one who will win the fight unless the two have agreed on another outcome auch as a draw or they discussed who will win. Same with people hitting if i see people are hitting everytime or dodging everytime I will make you do this as well.

~If two people decide they want to be a couple do. Ot get mad and quit because you wanted to be in a relationship with your character and theirs.

~Pay atte tion to posts. I will put up in the ooc thread and above my post when a day is ending or whatever. I do not want people on different days same goes for weather. I do not want one person saying sunny and another saying rain. Unless they are really far apart. So if character a is in village A and Character B is in village B then A can have rain and B can have sun. But again i will do my best to keep everyone on the same page.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~Reserved~

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~Reserved~