Welcome to Gaia! ::

Captain Cahoots's avatar

Shirtless Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
                < < ADYA ROUX > >
                The Loudmouth Femme Fatale
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅


                User Image

      User Image


                                              Nadya began to walk through the darkness once more, hoping to find the voices that she had previously heard before being interrupted by the stupid wolf. She looked back at the corpse now, frowning at the thing that had tried to eat her. With a hand, she removed the splatter of blood from her cheek. There was also some blood on the blade, but Nadya didn't really think using her hand would clean it much; if anything, it would probably just make things worse. She didn't have a napkin either, so that really sucked.

                                              As the girl continued heading forward, she noticed the hallway was getting clearer. Then, almost like she was dead, she saw a bright light coming from a hole up ahead. Nadya was suddenly frozen. The idea of being dead never crossed her mind until now. Was it possible that she had already died? Was her soul trying to find the way to heaven or something? Chills headed down the girl's spine as she continued walking into the light. She hadn't seen anyone else yet, other than a rotting corpse, so maybe she was actually dead.

                                              Finally, Nadya passed through the hole where the light was coming in from. She was blinded for a moment, and covered her eyes as they adjusted to the warm,bright light. Fresh air passed through the girl's face, and she sniffed it happily. It was better than the smell of death in that stupid heap of scrap metal she had been in. Nadya's eyes finally adjusted, and they widened with amazement as she noticed her surroundings. It seemed like the ship had crashed in some sort of island or something. It wasn't too bad, at least this place was decent enough to stay in. Chatter filled the girl's ears, and she realized there were others besides herself here as well. They were talking amongst themselves, so Nadya probably had to get their attention somehow. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" So much for a good impression....



                                                With: A bunch of strangers
                                                Location: Some island, outside the ship
                                                Feeling: Confused
                                                Thoughts: 'Wahh?....'
Lonely-Eyed Wolf's avatar

Conservative Gaian

User Image
~ Glenn Allen Lyne ~
- The Pessimist -

--------------------------------------------

Location ~ Hall - outsideWho I'm with ~ Everyone


Glenn had never known boars to be so frightening before, he'd always thought they were like pigs...then again, the only pigs he'd ever seen before were on farms, he'd never seen a wild boar before. The creature, while it lacked terrifying claws and fangs, had two large tusks that it was using to fight with Zaiden's dog. He couldn't see much of the fight, but from what he could see it was a frightful sight.

Thankfully it did finally end, however, with the dog the victor. It surprised him, but again he was happy to be wrong in his assumptions.

At Zaiden's order he only nodded and followed after silently, too nervous to ask any questions. He was really rather happy when they finally reached what looked like a hole in the hull of the ship. His eyes widened in surprise when he heard there were others up there, he was sure the two of them had been the only ones to survive. It was a pleasant surprise none the less, and he nodded, doing as he was told. It was a struggle, but he somehow managed to get himself, his box and his kitten through the hole. No sooner did he start pulling himself through though did he hear a familiar voice call his name, and he felt himself get pulled into a tight hug.

"C-cat?" His tone held nothing but shock and surprise, he hadn't even known his sister was on this ship, he'd been sure she was gone for good, off on another ship, just like his mother and older brothers. For the moment he was merely shocked and found he couldn't speak past her name. The words simply wouldn't come to him.



((OOC ~ ))
Lonely-Eyed Wolf's avatar

Conservative Gaian

User Image
~ Catriona Lyne ~
- The Artist -

--------------------------------------------

Location ~ Outside Who I'm with ~ Everyone


Cat rolled her eyes at Korey's comment about being stuck with him. What a smug, arrogant, uncaring, jerk-face son of a-

She didn't get to finish those thoughts, just then more people began to emerge from the hole. Another dog, and the dark-haired man from before, but that wasn't what caught her attention. No, it was the red-headed child climbing out of the hole that made her breath catch in her throat. Her eyes widened in shock and surprise, though that only lasted a moment. In an instant she grabbed the child and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Glenn!" She held him close for a moment, letting her scattered emotions recollect themselves. Relief, joy, shock, fear, guilt, so many feelings all at once. Trembling slightly, she took a step back, holding him at arm's length now. Why hadn't she known he was on this ship? If she had known she would have been looking for him! Ah...she couldn't let herself feel that way now though, what was important was that he was here, and he was alive...

Before her thoughts could go any further than that however, another person appeared out of the ship. The woman immediately sent Cat on edge, however, what with the blade she held and the way she was shouting...

"Ah...well...I'm Cat...This is my little brother Glenn...you are..?"
She frowned slightly, moving to step in front of her brother a little. Never could be too careful...



((OOC ~ ))
korinzu's avatar

Enduring Seeker

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Russel Lee Crenshaw
The Big Brother

as the woman shouted and cat began to answer, the sword iwleding woman would find a large piece of metal, narrow and pointed at one end, flying to lodge itself into the surface of the ship infront of her. Russel stood and looked to her with his stance showing he had thrown it. "Quiet. we have injured and children here." he told her sternly as he looked at her with a blank expression. His dog tags hanging around his neck, the big bowie on his belt, ready to be drawn. "and as I recall, introductions are best done calmly, and proper to introduce yourself first when curious to whom others are." He stated. He was not the least bit amused, but he was wary of that sword.

He had a large pile of materials gathered now, and the lay out for onstructing the frames as needed and supports, estimating what he would require before he put anything together. He dug a hole in the sand to see how sturdy their foundation could be. "now then. whom are you?"

Location: beach
Company: everyone
Status:Healthy
Possessions: Multi-tool, Dog Tags, Flute
Weapons: Bowie Knife
Supplies: Duffel Bag filled with clothes,
a brave lamb's avatar

Eloquent Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image


                                    THE
                                    SOLDIER


                                    It seemed like everyone had agreed to the roles she suggested and were now starting to go their separate ways. Glancing at the children once more before being reassured they were in good hands she gave Kro a nod and started back towards the ship. “So I’m assuming you’re military. You have that walk.” She suggested with an almost cocky smile. Passing him the pistol she removed the rifle from her back, checking the ammunition in it as well. “We’re going to have a time getting down to the ships belly, and the filtration system was one of the first things we lost burning through Atmo. Then we’d still need a way to get clean water back up here.” She pursed her lips, brushed some hair behind her ear only to realize she still had a com-link hooked there. Pulling the small ear piece off she pocketed it. No telling what it could be used for eventually. Nothing probably. “Most of the building supplies are in the cargo bay thankfully, so we won’t have to lug those out but weapons for defense, food... We can’t keep making trips in here. The bodies are going to start rotting and disease.” She knew most of this he was probably already aware of, but just so they were on the same page she continued. “And the animals of course. I think we should kill as many vicious ones as possible, maybe we’ll be lucky though and find a few cattle or sheep around.” When she reached the hole to end in the side of the ship she hung her rifle on her back again and pushed off the side of the ship to climb inside, the gloves she wore keeping her hand from being bitten up by the jagged metal chunks.

                                                  LOCATION ||: Outside the Ship
                                                  COMPANIONS ||: Kro
                                                  THOUGHTS ||: Fffff.
                                                  OOC ||: Sorry for the wait DD!
a brave lamb's avatar

Eloquent Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image


                                        Bunny woke from a groggy stuppor to a boy’s incesant chatter and a woman’s high pitched squealing voice. Wincing at the pain, an ache that she felt from her head to her toes and now ears, she bit her bottom lip and glanced around quietly without sitting up. Her large furry protector had laid down at her side and now seemed to be dozing lightly in the shade while a boy younger then herself placed seashells on the ground. The last thing she could remember, being told to get back to her mother and fathers cabin by her nanny and instead hiding in the cargo bay when the alarms began going off, her arms holding tightly to Odin’s neck. The crates had began falling afterwards and then she was…asleep? Unconcious. A white haired woman at her side seemed to be talking to someone further off Bunny could see and she carefully moved a hand to softly tap a finger against the womans leg but rather then speak, a lump in her throat, she just stared helplessly at her with watery eyes. She had never been much of a talker, and her father would swear up and down that something was wrong with her on more then one ocassion. Stupid, was the preferred term usually but she wasn’t. She was 10, and just…quiet. Not shy or bashful. Odin seemed to realize she was awake and began to lick her face, forcing her lips to turn up into a small smile despite how heavy her chest felt. “S-top…stop!” She shushed his softly in a raspy voice. Really…dog slobber was the worst but Odin had been waking her up that way forever now.


                                                                    LOCATION ♥ Outside the Ship
                                                                    COMPANIONS ♥ Lyra, Cael
                                                                    THOUGHTS ♥ Gross Doggie
                                                                    OOC
Captain Cahoots's avatar

Shirtless Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
                < < ADYA ROUX > >
                The Loudmouth Femme Fatale
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅


                User Image

      User Image


                                              Nadya wasn't really impressed with the amount of attention she had gotten. She didn't want the whole world to revolve around her, but if a few more people paid attention to her it would have made her feel a bit more satisfied. A girl that seemed to be having a reunion with some child was nice enough to respond. However, she seemed nervous of something, and even went as far as protecting the small child. "Well then, yo-" She suddenly cut herself off as she saw a sharp, metallic object nearly pierce through her body. The girl's eyes then turned towards the man responsible for the act of violence.

                                              He stood there, still in his little throwing stance. "Quiet, we have injured and children here." Nadya took the time to look around and noticed that there were actually quite a few people that needed medical attention. She looked back towards the two before introducing herself. "Well, before I was rudely interrupted and nearly killed, I was about to say that my name is Nadya Roux, but you have the pleasure of just calling me Nadya."

                                              The palm trees in the distance intrigued Nadya. She looked closer and noticed that there were a few coconuts hanging from them. "If I can be of any help to the injured, I happen to know quite a few about plants, especially medicinal herbs." She pointed at the coconuts that hung on the palm tree, making sure they understood what she was talking about. "Coconut oil is great for healing dry, damaged skin, and it's also great for healing wounds, cuts and bruises. I'm a seasoned farmer, so you should probably take my word for it," she glared at the man that had nearly killed her. She didn't trust him one bit.



                                                With: A bunch of strangers
                                                Location: Some island, outside the ship
                                                Feeling: Surprised
                                                Thoughts: 'He could've killed me....'
DDB012's avatar

Conservative Conversationalist

User Image
Kro-Steele-Down

The Guardian
But not an angle

What I want, I will work for

What I need, I will fight for

What I love, I will die for

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kro walked at her side, letting the female be the guide. The man looked back over his shoulder as more people emerged from the ship. This was a nightmare. However cold it was, the less people that survived the less mouths to feed. And less drama and bullshit to shovel.
"Marines. Marine expeditionary unit. Infantry. Gunnery Sargent Kro Down" Kro proudly stated looking forward, trying to ignore the group of people on the beach for now. As he did this he saw what he was really waiting for. A gun. She handed him her service pistol, an m9 Beretta . Not his most proficient weapon but at least it was something he knew well. He pulled the magazine out, counting the 13 remaining rounds. So she had been the one that took two shots earlier. He didn't bother asking what she was shooting at.
He took into account everything she said. Watching her as she spoke, he pulled the straps of his now empty back pack tight. "Water, weapons, food, animals. Gothcya. Shaping up to be quite the mission, I'd say Major."
When she stopped to climb back into the ship he turned and looked into the forest. No telling what, or who, was in there. This gun was gonna come in handy. "I am willing to bet the impact of the ship killed just as many animals as it did humans. Plenty of meat, but it won't keep for long. We can smoke what we can but the meat will only keep coming if we leave some of the fatter ones alive." Kro pointed out pulling himself up into the ship. "I can carry a lot but we are gonna have to decide what is important."

((OOC: No worries, been keeping myself busy :]))
Andrew Pottsy's avatar

Distinct Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
ζąį∂εɳ Јąɱεʂ ζąқįį
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎The Loner
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•—≎

Currently::. Fishin' on the beach || Talking To::. No One || Feeling::. Calm || Thinking::. Bait?
In Possession Of::. Fishing Pole, Bait Trap, Hunting Knife, Zippo w/ 3/4 Bottle of Lighter Fluid



        Zaiden waited for the kid to pull himself from the hole before lifting himself out of it after him. Thankfully, someone in the kid's family had survived; now currently pulling him into a death grip hug just as a woman wielding a weapon also emerged. He was still holding the hunting knife in his hands, eying the woman carefully.

        In no time at all, a large hunk of sharp metal whizzed past them and into the side of the ship as if it was made of butter; a warning shot. The red-headed male it came from looked none too pleased at her loud voice. The chestnut-haired male decided he liked him.

        "There's a dead boar in the Menagerie; if anyone's up to going to get it before something else does." he told the group as it was splitting off in pairs. Whatever they had decided; he wasn't part of it. Which suited the anti-social man just fine. He had his own plans. With the fishing rod he procured from his room he was going to get moving collecting some food.

        Leaving the boy to his reunion, he started off to the edge of the beach where the waves met the sand plopping down to set his pole up. All he had to do was find something to use for bait, or use his trap to catch some. While he contemplated, he finished re-stringing the pole and attaching the hook.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´

OoC::.
Andrew Pottsy's avatar

Distinct Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kaelan Mikami
----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆The Attention-Seeker
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Playing::. The Beach || With::. Lyra and Bunny || Feeling::. Surprised


User Image
        Cael was busy arranging his newfound collection of shells, humming quietly to himself as he worked. Then suddenly, he saw movement beside him. Looking up from his work, he realized the sleeping girl had woken up but she wasn't talking.

        "Ah, uh, um...Miss Lyra?" he stuttered, caught off-guard but the girl. Then her dog seemed to notice, taking to a barrage of licking. Cael began to giggle at the sight. "Hello, they said you bumped your head an' you had to sleep. Are you okay now?"

        The last thing he wanted was for the girl to be even more hurt, but she was awake now. That seemed like a good thing, right? He wasn't sure. Maybe Miss Lyra could tell them.



☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆


OoC::. Kind of short; sorry. >w<
korinzu's avatar

Enduring Seeker

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Russel Lee Crenshaw
The Big Brother

Russel looked to the woman with the sword as she glared at him. He didn't much care for the little contest, but he wasn't to be manned down so easiiy as he kept eye contact, his eyes placid and dark. He listened as she introduced herself and made it known she knew about medicinal herbs, explaining she was a farmer. Her knowledge about plants would be useful well enough, but there wasn't anything to farm here quite yet.

he looked over to see the little girl waking up as her dog was licking her in the face and the boy tending to her. He smiled seeing her recover. Walking pover to the woman with the sword, he retained his smile as he retrieved his pointed piece of metal. The ships outer hull was made of soft metals, while others thought it would be hard metals, but this was wrong, as hard metals became brittle in heat and not the most malleable form of metal to work with. So exit and re-entry heat in atmosphere made hard metals a hindrance, so an outer hull of soft metal to deal with the heat, an inner hull of hard metal for integrity. Hence why he was able to pierce the hull easily enough. were it a hard metal it would have just scratched it and bounced off. Though the soft metal was still quite resilliant, with a hard throw, good strength, very good aim, and the piece of steel in question being fairly large with weight behind that point, he only got enough penetration to just barely stick it into the hull.

"Sporry bout that, but I'm not a big fan of being yelled at, as I assume the others aren't either." He stated. "Russel Crenshaw. Builder. Seems our injured girl is awake, lyra, or doctor wshould be tending to her. Your welcome to help her or help me get a shelter up for the night so we're not stuck trying to use the ship crawling with wild animals hell bent on eatting us as a shelter. That is so long as you keep that in check." He stated, tapping her sword with the piece of steel. Walking back to his building site, he began once more on getting the shelter built.

Location: beach
Company: everyone
Status:Healthy
Possessions: Multi-tool, Dog Tags, Flute
Weapons: Bowie Knife
Supplies: Duffel Bag filled with clothes,
Lonely-Eyed Wolf's avatar

Conservative Gaian

User Image
~ Catriona Lyne ~
- The Artist -

--------------------------------------------

Location ~ Outside Who I'm with ~ Glenn, Korey, Nadya


Cat was startled when the sharp metal object suddenly lodged itself into the ship in front of the other woman. Turning her head quickly she spied the red-haired man. He must've thrown it, she decided, since Lyra was too far off and besides, he started speaking almost right after. Well, it was nice to know he was around at least in case the woman was dangerous.

Her attention was turned back to Nadya as the woman began to introduce herself. ...The pleasure? She made it sound like it was something Cat should feel honored about or something, like the woman was allowing Cat to use her first name. Well. She'd have loved to tell the woman just where she could stuff that pleasure, but decided that losing her temper probably wasn't a good idea.

"I see..." Her voice trailed off for a moment before she shook her head. "We already have a doctor tendin' to the injured...if you want to help you'd have to ask her."

Not bothering to say anything further, she looked down at Glenn and handed her sketchbook over to him.

"I have a few thin's I need to do, Glenn. I want you to be a good boy and hold onto this for me, alright? Go over there by Lyra and the other children. Listen to anythin' she tells you, okay?"
She nodded over in the direction of Lyra and the two kids.

"Don't you worry about me, I'll be back soon, I promise." She patted his head lightly, then gave him a gentle nudge to get him moving. Once he was over there, she turned back to Korey.

"Sorry. I'm ready now. Where do you want to go? We can go after that boar that other guy mentioned if you think we can carry it...otherwise we can try the kitchen in the cafeteria and see if anythin' survived the crash there."
She'd let him decide, since she wasn't sure what he was capable of carrying or not. If it were just her she knew she wouldn't be able to haul some one hundred plus pound pig through the ship.



((OOC ~ ))
Lonely-Eyed Wolf's avatar

Conservative Gaian

User Image
~ Glenn Allen Lyne ~
- The Pessimist -

--------------------------------------------

Location ~ OutsideWho I'm with ~ Cat, Korey, Nadya, Russel - Lyra, Cael, Bunny


Glenn's eyes widened slightly as the woman emerged from the hull of the ship, brandishing some blade. She looked terrifying, and her shouting didn't help much at all. The sudden sharp piece of metal being lodged into the ship did little to make the situation less frightening for him, although he tried to look and act brave.

After things calmed down a little, Cat turned to address him again. He listened carefully and took the sketchbook from her but frowned, not liking the idea of being separated from her again so soon. What if she didn't come back? There were wild animals down there!

At her stern look however, he knew there was little room to argue. Scowling for a moment, he turned to look over where she was pointing.

"A-alright...but...you better come back like you promised!" He frowned, staring at her before trudging over to who he assumed was Lyra and the other two kids.

"My sister said I have to stay here with you..." He spoke to the white haired woman while setting his box of legos down in the sand. He still kept a hold on Tiger, however, worried that the kitten might try to run away or else get chased by the dogs that were running around.



((OOC ~ ))
User ImageUser Image
User Image

╭╴╴╴╴XX• • • Lyra James Taylor • • •XX╶╶╶╶╮
XXXXX• • • Lyra James Taylor • • •XXXXX
The Awkward Optimist
╰╴╴╴╴XX• • • Lyra James Taylor • • •XX╶╶╶╶╯

XXX"Hey, that was pretty good, don't you think?"XXXXXXX
XXXXXXOutfitTheme Song




                      Despite Cat's emotional reunion with Glenn, Lyra couldn't stifle the shocked noise of alarm that escaped as something metal and sharp embedded itself in the ship next to the woman who had just appeared. It even took her a few moments to identify the source, and her eyes only widened further. "I say!" she spluttered, too shocked to either reprimand either the lady or Russel. Yes, she had been loud and rude and startling, but given the circumstances, could anyone blame her? It was quite possible that she had thought herself the sole survivor of the crash, and to suddenly see a relatively large group of people had to be a shock.

                      Just seeing Russel down below had almost had her in tears of relief, after all. And people did react differently to shock and surprise, as with any emotion. There was no cause to attack any survivors and possible help with sharp and pointed objects! Especially since they would need all the help they could get.

                      Even if the newcomer was a little abrasive around the edges.

                      "Call me Lyra," she settled for calling out as the woman introduced herself, and couldn't stop the raising of one eyebrow as she went on to talk about the healing properties of coconuts. Lyra did know a little bit about natural remedies, but she preferred the time-tested methods of medicine. Of course, given their limited resources, they didn't have too many of those time-tested methods, but pure coconut oil, to her knowledge, was hard to extract. Seeing as they didn't have many options, though, Lyra only nodded, giving the woman a smile to show that her advice was appreciated all the same. "We should get some stores of it, if we can manage," she said, standing up and brushing off her skirt. If Nadya was a farmer and knew all about coconut oil, maybe she also knew the proper technique to extract it as pure as possible. Anything less would undoubtedly cause more irritation on wounds and bruising.

                      A soft noise from behind her, however, had Lyra turning back around to discover that the little girl had awakened, and her dog was going crazy with excitement. "Oh brilliant, you - you've woken!" Lyra exclaimed, crouching down next to the girl and boy again. She had almost said, 'you've made it through', but caught herself around the boy at the last second. Still, the wake that the girl was awake released an amazing load of stress, and Lyra gently pushed the dog away so the girl could breathe.

                      "Rest easy love," she said, keeping a hand firmly on her shoulder in case the girl decided she wanted to take a walk about, "you've had a rather nasty accident. You need to stay still and rest some more, alright?" Carefully, Lyra removed Russel's jacket from under her head and instead moved it under her feet, elevating them as high as she could manage. Now that she was awake, she didn't need to worry about her throat filling up with fluid and choking her. "This lad here has been busy collecting some presents for you, why not take a look?" Lyra suggested, gently rolling the girl over so she was still laying down, but was now facing the boy and his proud collection.

                      The approach of feet had Lyra turning around again however, to see Glenn walking towards them holding a kitten. The box of legos he set down was something of a surprise, but Lyra was glad to see that the children would at last have a familiar toy to play with - as amusing as it was to imagine the lot of them crafting wooden dolls out of bark and logs, it would undoubtedly not be so amusing for them. The boy seemed sort of reluctant to be parted from Cat, and Lyra smiled widely at him, hoping to relieve some of his worries. Struck by sudden inspiration, Lyra stood up and rearranged herself to face the girl, and pat the sand to her right. If the boy sat down, they would be making a sort of semi-circle around the girl - Lyra in the middle, Glenn to her right, the blonde boy to her left, and all of them facing the injured girl, to include her in...whatever they were including her in.

                      "Come have a seat." Lyra said, once again patting the sand invitingly, "Your kitty's safe with us. Gavin wouldn't hurt a fly!" Which was partially true. As with most small dogs, Gavin's bark was worse than his bite. "And this young lad has been hard at work collecting seashells, come have a look." Lyra thought briefly, before inspiration struck again. "Why don't we all introduce ourselves?" she suggested, now working on fully distracting all the children, and possibly the girl from the stabs of pain she was undoubtedly experiencing. "My name's Lyra, or Miss Lyra if you'd like."



                      Action : Keeping the children occupied.Feeling : Shocked, relievedLocation : Outside, under the palm treesWith : (Immediately) Cale, Glenn, Bunny, respective pets

                      Current Items : Gavin, messenger bag with journal and pen, pocket knife, medical kit

                      [[ OOC : Sorry for the wait! I may have gotten some interactions out of order, but it still counts! Dx ]]
a brave lamb's avatar

Eloquent Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image


                                    THE
                                    SOLDIER


                                    Marines huh? That’s wasn’t terribly surprising given the man’s walk and talk. At any rate he seemed happy to have a gun back in his hand which she could understand. It was like walking around naked if she had to go anywhere unarmed, thankfully, that was rarely the case given her profession. Nodding as the man spoke and as they began to carefully make their way through the ship she knew he was at least one person she wouldn’t have to worry about. “Along with getting supplies back we’ll need to consider a more fortified position for camp. We still have no idea where we are, or when or what’s in that jungle.” Again, things Kro was probably all to aware of. Hallways became more cramped and squashed as the went down to lower decks. The ship still seemed to be settling as well making it creek as and whine from the pressure of their footsteps. The smell of the dead was already starting to strengthen as well. Coming to a stop at a fallen beam Antigone set her rifle down and pushed it to the other side then crawled under the beam herself. “I wouldn’t mind knowing exactly what happened but it’s not priority one...lets not leave the others alone too long. Doesn’t look like a capable bunch.”

                                                  LOCATION ||: Outside the Ship
                                                  COMPANIONS ||: Kro
                                                  THOUGHTS ||: Fffff.
                                                  OOC ||: Fail </3 Sorry DD. Brain fart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games