Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Ҝѳɍϵɣ ζϵϵ Ɉϵɍɠɩȵȿ
❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑The Playboy๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖
Currently::. Waking Up || Talking To::. No One || Feeling::. Sore/Groggy/Confused || Thinking::. What the hell just happened?

Korey opened his eyes groggily, the flood of memories rushing back to him like a crashing wave. He wasn't back on earth; he was in a space ship like some kind of Sci-Fi movie he used to watch as a kid. In fact, if you had ever asked him ten years prior he would've never imagined to have been on one even if regular space travel was now a common thing.

His surroundings were dark, not even the emergency lights had switched on. Whatever they had crashed into, he wasn't exactly paying attention to the ship in favor of flirting with a pretty woman, it had crippled them pretty bad. Ah well, the captain and the maintenance crew would get to it eventually. He lifted himself off the floor and set off towards the door but when it wouldn't budge open he panicked. Hitting the communicator button on the panel on the wall he tried calling for help, but not even static came through.

"The hell? Hey! Hey is anybody out there? I'm stuck, my door won't open. Call the maintenance crew. Somebody," he shouted through the thick panel of metal hoping someone was walking by on their way to the cafeteria or something.

๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑

OoC::.

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ζąį∂εɳ Јąɱεʂ ζąқįį
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎The Loner
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•—≎

Currently::. Pulling Away Debris || Talking To::. Korey Jergins || Feeling::. Confused/Slightly Worried || Thinking::. Now what?

Zaiden opened his eyes slowly, surveying his surroundings carefully. Debris and junk from the room was scattered about like a tornado had run through the place. He was more than lucky nothing excessively huge had been knocked down on him. Ignoring the pounding of his head he got up and left his cabin in search of answers.

A slight scowl had found itself on his face the longer he walked. The halls were deserted. Normally he would cherish the silence but since he had caught sight of the black hole and the danger they were in before he had been knocked unconscious, he knew something was seriously wrong. Was everyone here still out cold; or worse?

Then a sound caught his attention. Resounding off the walls from the down the hall somewhere was a voice. ...I'm stuck, my door won't open. Call the maintenance crew. Somebody. He frowned deeper and picked up the pace. Up ahead more debris and several large chunks of metal were blockading several doors. From the nearest one he could hear pounding and he set to work pulling away what he could.

"Hang on," he told the voice simply, putting all his might into heaving the last, biggest hunk of metal away from the door. When he opened it, it revealed a male with two-toned hair looking fairly irritated.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´

Conservative Gaian

User Image
~ Catriona Lyne ~
- The Artist -

--------------------------------------------

Location ~ Cafeteria Who I'm with ~ Me, myself and I

Cat groaned lightly as her eyes fluttered open, though at first she had to wonder if she had actually done so. The area around her was so dark, she doubted she'd have been able to see her own hand in front of her face. It took her a few moments to remember what was going on - not that she knew much. All she really remembered was working on a sketch, then everything going crazy from there. She scarcely remembered much of it, having blacked out shortly after.

Letting out another soft groan, the red-head slowly pushed herself up, her hand resting on her sketchbook as she did. It wasn't really her number one priority right now, but it was nice to know she still had it, at least. Slowly as her eyes adjusted a little to the dark, she let her gaze shift around the room, trying to get a handle on her surroundings. There was debris strewn everywhere, some of which she noticed had inevitably fallen on her, though thankfully nothing that had caused her any harm.

Picking her sketchbook up off the floor, she quietly stood and allowed herself a moment or two regain her bearings up on her feet. First things first, find a way out of here, then to see if anyone else had survived. Scanning the room one last time, her eyes fell upon the exit, though it was boarded up with debris. Frowning, she headed over and began working at pushing and pulling it out of the way. It took quite a few minutes, but once she had finally finished, she opened the door headed out. Now to look for others...

((OOC ~ ))

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
Kaelan Mikami
----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆The Attention-Seeker
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Playing At::. The Menagerie || Talking To::. No One || Feeling::. Scared and Alone

User Image
        The first thing Cael felt when he awoke was pain, and then fear. It was suddenly so dark here and all the animals he had gone to see were silent; eerily silent. He and his brother had been exploring the ship on their journey and had opted to stop to look at all the animals that had been brought along. That was when the ship groaned and shook, the lights went out and terrible breaking sound echoed off the walls before he lost consciousness.

"Yuuta? Where are you? I don't like this game of hide 'n' seek, come out." Cael whimpered, pushing a few smaller chunks of metal off him. Then he realized he couldn't move, something was holding him down; something heavy but soft. Panic set in. "Yuuta! Somebody! Help, help! Please I'm scared!"

The wailing continued as he wriggled and struggled to get free to no avail.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

Conservative Conversationalist

User Image
Kro-Steele-Down

The Guardian
But not an angle

What I want, I will work for

What I need, I will fight for

What I love, I will die for

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kro woke with a start, grabbing his head with his right hand. He tried to quickly evaluate how and why he was strapped into what appeared to be a military style seat. He attempted to open his eyes but everything was blurred together. The lack of light was not helping. Kro tapped the arm of the man that was in the seat next to him. "Hey buddy, what the hell is going on?" No response. "d**k, I am talking to you." No answer.

Kro's hands fumbled around the latch of the strap that was holding him in place as his eyesight began to return. After several attempts his hands finally gathered the courage to listen to his brain once again. When his binds were released Kro realized how weak he was, his large frame slid out of the chair and he landed hard on his knees. He looked back over his shoulder and quickly realized why he had been ignored. The man of similar physique to himself had been impaled by what appeared to be part of the ship they were in.

"What the ******** is going on..." Kro mumbled to himself, finding the strength to stand up. "Anybody there?" He called down the dark hall he found himself in. He remembered something about being put on security detail, anyone with military or law enforcement training had, but had they been attacked as they were trying to leave the planet? "THE ******** IS GOING ON!" Kro repeated, however much louder with a hint of anger in his voice.

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Ҝѳɍϵɣ ζϵϵ Ɉϵɍɠɩȵȿ
❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑The Playboy๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖•·.·´¯`·.·•๑•·.·´¯`·.·•❖
Currently::. In The Hall || Talking To::. Zaiden and Kro || Feeling::. Seriously Confused || Thinking::. What the hell just happened?

Korey continued his banging on the door until a voice told him to hang on and soon enough it slid open. Through the darkness of the hall and his room combined, he made out the pale face of a stranger. With a toothy grin, he reached out to clap the man on the shoulder.

"Damn thanks man. What's your name? I'm Korey Jergins," he greeted, holding out his hand for the chestnut haired stranger to shake. He might've spoke more but from the expression on the male's face he wasn't exactly interested. That and another voice pierced the silence in the ship and from the sound of it, whoever it belonged to was rather confused and possibly pissed off. He raised his voice, yelling back, "Hey! Down here!"

Climbing over some of the remaining debris scattered around the hallway, the two-tone haired male made his way up the hall in hopes of finding other people awake. Being alone in his room after a playful romp with a few good-looking girls, he didn't have a clue what had befallen most of the other passengers.

"Yo, dude. What's going on?" he called out, seeing the silhouette of someone up ahead.

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ζąį∂εɳ Јąɱεʂ ζąқįį
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎The Loner

Currently::. In The Hall || Talking To::. Korey Jergins & Kro Down || Feeling::. Confused/Slightly Worried || Thinking::. Hm...

Zaiden grimaced, shirking away from the oncoming hand of the blue-eyed stranger. Great, a talkative one. He thought, frowning. It didn't look like he was going to shake the man off either. With a soft sigh, Zaiden shrugged lightly and turned towards the voice coming from down the hall.

"Zaiden. Zaiden Zakii," he mumbled, following the over enthusiastic male over the pile of junk and up the hall. Whatever had happened to them from that black hole, by some miracle people were alive at least. He just didn't know how many or where they were. The heat shutters on the windows had been closed, either by the pilot crew or by the computer.

He opted to keep his mouth shut as the owner of the voice came into view, observing carefully. After all, that voice did seem rather angry just moments ago.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Kro-Steele-Down

The Guardian
But not an angle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kro glanced back down the hall as someone called back. He had half expected to be alone. The sounds of footsteps echoed as the two individuals met him in the hall of the idle spacecraft. "I'll tell you what, I got real bad headache so I am going to go ahead and pretend you didn't just ask me that." He grunted in his half southern accent.

Kro leaned down and untied a green seabag that had been stowed across from his seat. He checked the contents and what little he had brought with him seemed to have survive the-...what ever had happened, arguably better then himself.

"The last thing I remember was taking off from that hell hole."
Kro said, looking back to the two that had appeared before him. "So based upon your previous statement I am going to go ahead and assume y'all know about as much as I do."

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Ҝѳɍϵɣ ζϵϵ Ɉϵɍɠɩȵȿ
Currently::. In The Hall || Talking To::. Zaiden and Kro || Feeling::. Seriously Confused || Thinking::. Outside?

Korey clicked his tongue at the man, raising an eyebrow at his southern accent. That still didn't get his questions answered. Between the darkness and the gap in memory between them all, who would know what was going on?

"Well ain'tcha a basket of sunshine," he snorted back. Then a thought occurred, causing him to snicker. "Wonder if we made it to Mars yet. Hah, still can't believe we're going to friggin' live on Mars now. Anyone happen to look out the windows?"

It was too bad no one had a flashlight handy; being able to see would've been nice right about then. His gaze strayed away from the pair and he turned to survey the hallway when he noticed something off about a small area further down.

"Yo, you two see that?" he wondered, pursing his lips. "Down there, looks like someone's got light. I'm gonna check it out."

He didn't wait for a response. Whether they followed or not he would rather being in the light that fumbling around in the dark hull of the ship for no reason. All the better if whoever's room it was coming from was female; he needed some decent company right about now. To his disappointment, the light source wasn't from a room at all but a hole in the metal. He peered out, confusion obvious on his features.

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ζąį∂εɳ Јąɱεʂ ζąқįį
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎The Loner

Currently::. In The Hall || Talking To::. Korey Jergins & Kro Down || Feeling::. Slightly Worried || Thinking::. Hm...

Zaiden smirked to himself as his noisy new companion was shut down so bluntly by the other male. All the better that it was so dark around them. His mind was elsewhere really, skimming over possibilities.

"There was a black hole," the chestnut-haired male piped up ignoring Korey's obnoxious voice. How could anyone be so stupidly chipper after what happened? Only moments later he followed Korey's gaze to the small bit of light coming from down the hall, though he glanced back at Kro instead of following after. "I presume we've crashed somewhere. With the debris around, I doubt very much we're still operating."

With a shrug, he sauntered over towards the source of light. Seeing the hole in the hull he stopped short, staring at it intensely. Blue? Is that the sky?

"Well it's impossible we've crashed back on Earth. There's no atmosphere left to make a blue sky. This certainly is not Mars either."

User Image
Kro-Steele-Down

The Guardian
But not an angle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Well the dude that was sitting next to me is thinking the same thing, he isn't operational neither." Kro said as the boy strolled off. "How bout it buddy, what you got to say." Kro said kneeling down next to the man that had died only a few feet away from were Kro had been knocked unconscious. Kro gently slapped the mans cold face. With a glance back to the boys checking out the light Kro ripped a necklace off the deceased man. A dog tag. Kro read the name aloud. "Austin Tims? Better you than me brother" He coldly muttered to the lifeless body.

Kro stood and flung his seabag over his shoulder. The soldier worked his way down the hall to were the two had been stunned by the light source. All be it odd Kro wasn't the type to be shocked by something even as off as this. Without a second thought Kro looked back down the hall into the darkness. He cupped his hands and yelled into the abyss. "Hello! We have found the way out! Come this way!" He shouted to what he hoped was more then just his new found buddy, Austin.

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
Kaelan Mikami
----- ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆The Attention-Seeker
Playing At::. The Menagerie || Talking To::. The lump of legs on top of him || Feeling::. Scared and Alone

User Image
        Cael couldn't move, the soft and squishy thing on top of him wasn't budging even a bit no matter how hard he struggled. In the darkness of the menagerie he couldn't even begin to tell what it was; a bag, an animal? It didn't seem furry at all and where was Yuuta?

There seemed to be some sort of commotion in the halls. He could hear, very faintly, the sound of voices rebounding off the walls but he wasn't close enough to the door to make out what they were saying.

"Yuuta...where are you?" he whimpered, fat tears still rolling down his chubby cheeks. "Somebody! Yuuta! Help!"

Through his hysterics, he couldn't even scream for help loudly. Not to mention whatever it was on top of him was nearly crushing his lungs. He just wanted his brother, little did he know his brother was lying dead right on top of him. He felt around, finally finding what seems like legs and patted them.

"Hello? Are you a person? Are you awake? Please! Get off me, you're squishing me."

Eloquent Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image

THE
                                    SOLDIER

Antigone reached down to place her fingers against the Colonel’s throat once more before sighing in defeat. Yep, he was dead alright. This wasn't the promising start she had been hoping for when her position was switched at the last minute. She had actually been stationed on the ship named Hope before a technical error had her moved to her current position, working with men she didn't know who seemed to be increasingly fewer in number as the minutes ticked by. Stepping over the Colonel she fiddled with the ships controls. It was almost pointless to do so though with seemingly no power aide from a flashing red light in the top of the cabin. Letting out a frustrated growl she crouched down under to look at the underbelly of the sparking console and began to adjust some wires. After another hour or so she seemed to get some semblance of activity back but it wouldn't last long. Moving to the intercom system she flicked it on and off a few times unsuccessfully before static echoed over the ships loudspeakers.

“Surviving passengers. This is Major Alexander speaking. I request you do not panic as you make your way to the ships exit.” Her voice sounded hoarse and scratchy, deeper then she had expected as it broke up some over the airwaves. “If you come across anyone in need of help please assist them. Wait for further instructions once you reach the exit doors in the cargo area of the ship!” She gathered her things and quickly placed a bandage on the gash across her forehead before making her way out the doors of the cabin. Bodies…she was seeing lots of bodies. Whatever had happened to them had thrown them way off course. That black hole....where had it taken them? She had planned on going straight to the cargo doors at the back of the ship, emergency exits, but the faint sound of wailing had her pausing and heading towards the menagerie.

Moving debris out of her way as she stepped through the halls she was startled as one of the animals, a monkey or something, screeched and ran past her. “******** animals….” She muttered under her breath. The cries were a little louder now and definitely sounded childlike. “Little girl? Hold on. I’ll get you out.” She called loudly, not wanting them to panic and unable to see it was a little boy instead. All children sounded the same to her. The grisly scene in the Menagerie had her wincing before quickly moving things away from the young mans body and setting her light to the side. At least that was something…dying to protect a child. Sure she wasn't exactly motherly but, she’d never walk away from a child that was alone. “Hold on, you’ll be free in a second alright? I’m a soldier in the army so you don’t need to be afraid anymore little girl?…boy.” With the light shining nearby she managed to roll the body off and indeed it was a male child. “Stay still okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” She couldn't have known the teen on top of the child had been the boys brother and sadly with her lantern lighting up the area there would be no sparring the child from the horrific results of the crash.

LOCATION ||: Menagerie
                                                  COMPANIONS ||: Cael
                                                  THOUGHTS ||: We're boned

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out