7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Goliath

The King of the Beasts

With flesh so very fresh

Goliath watched with mild curiosity as Madea actually threw her familiar towards his ranged attack. Goliath growled as the flying fur-ball began to grow, letting go of his staff and bracing himself. "Felidae Panthera leo lion." Fire engulfed Goliath's form. He could feel it scorching away the flesh of his current form. Flames twisted and churned, cyclonning up his body before vanishing. In his place stood a massive man beast. Pure white fur covered every inch of his form. His once flowing crimson robes little more than a loin cloth. Goliath now stood just under ten feet tall. His mask stretched wide, still covering his face.

The distinct whine of thrusters buzzed in his ears. The man was even small within his mind. Instinct, hunger and rage surged through his mind like the flames that surged beneath his flesh. "GOLIATH!" Goliath reacted without even looking. His right hand, catching just bellow the blade of the spear. His left hand catching and forcing the giant flying hyena into the ground directly in front of himself. Goliath looked up at Sasha. Cracks began to spread along his mask's surface. The mask shattered, flying wide, and giving Sasha a face full of a lion's face. The mask shards condensed and formed into a tiny crimson jewel on his forehead. His pupils were just black lines, dissecting his crimson cornea. The beast took in a slow, yet deep breath, seeming to look straight through Sasha's visor. The lion let loose an atrocious roar, the ground and very air around his gigantic form seemed to vibrate.

When Goliath finished, he continued to hold Sasha in place by her weapon. "Next time, don't scream my name like a virgin." His voice sounding like a volcano erupting as he tossed the woman aside, turning his attention to the more prominent threat at the moment. Banzai was clawing at the ground, trying to force himself up. Goliath growled as he quickly brought his right fist to bare. Three rapid, yet devastating hits immobilized the hyena for the moment, it would be back to annoying in no time at all. The ground beneath the two beasts cracked from the force of the collision. Goliath stepped back and turned his attention back to Sasha. "...Got to break the shell to get at the soft meat beneath." Goliath began the charge, every step sounding like an earthquake.

I can't help but take a bite.

Hunting Grounds - 40 miles Southwest of Beijing
Prey - Madea, Serin and Sasha
Soul Protect - On Off
Mood - At Peace
Health - 100%
Theme

OOC: Hopefully that wasn't too over powered, I wanted Goliath to feel like a really ******** up final boss from final fantasy.
Ubiquitouch
Goliath used pound

Aezen_Atrus
I wonder... will the sword go splat?

Z3Z3
Crab meat?

Greedy Bookworm

6,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
User Image

Who?: Zuri and Brick
Where?: DTK Square facility

Agravain Meleagant

After Zuri left Agravain started cursing up a storm. Panting, he stood and made his way out of the building to find some pain killers... Which would most likely as effective as using a wet napkin to dry off. He ended up walking the pain off. Not the smart idea, but did the trick no matter how sore he was going to be the next day. Interrupting his thoughts, the loudspeaker sounded out, "May Brick and Agravain rendezvous at DTK Square as soon as possible. I repeat, Brick and Agravain rendezvous at DTK Square." Shrugging, he went to meet up with his partner.

Agravain grinned as he found his partner on the way to the Square. "Man. I got some one on one time with the commander. If you know what I mean." He replied in a suggestive tone while returning the fist bump. "Oh there she is now." Agravain said as they both entered the Square.

"Hey commander. How's the pain? I hope our session didn't take too much out of you." Agravain asked in a faux concerned tone. He grew quite as Zuri briefed them for the mission. 'Los Angeles huh? Land of the... Land of the... Smog? Stacked City? Heh. Stacked.' He was brought out of his musing for the second time that morning as Zuri asked "Any questions before you go?" Agravain immediately rose his hand after Brick asked his question and asked "How much of the city needs to stay intact and would it be frowned upon if we found ourselves the new leaders of said gangs we are going over to deal with?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff