Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kegans eyes open slowly and she smiles up at rioushu, she had sliped down to his lap while sleeping.
Quote:
Kegans eyes open slowly and she smiles up at rioushu, she had sliped down to his lap while sleeping.

Rioushu looked down at Kegan and smiled, he then blushed as he realized she was on his lap. "Didn't notice you there..." Rioushu said
She smiled and leaned up putting her hands on his shoulders for suport. "thanks..."
Quote:
She smiled and leaned up putting her hands on his shoulders for suport. "thanks..."

Rioushu helped her up with his other hand. "So, Kegan, got any plans on what to do?" Rioushu asked
She shook her head and lay her head on his shoulder.
((...))

Antonio yawned. "Hrmm... I wonder if Tala's ok?" He had left Tala with Rioshu, so he could regeain his strength.
Antonio looked at Tala. "Oh.. Hi" He said, his eyes half open. He got up, and tried to walk, but fell down again.
"Damn.." He said, ha;f asleep. He could bearly move, let alone stand up. He looked at his metal arm. It was a metallic color, the regular shadow black color gone. "Double damn..."
((this is KeganDarkness had to make a new account))
Tala looked at tony worried. "you ok??"
(DELETED!)
Antonio looked up. "Well, I'm not sure..." He said, leaning against the tree. This was the first time using that Omen. He shook his head. "Just need some rest... Tala doin allright?"
((meep, my computer had a master Re-boot... that means every game that I have is gone... sniff))
((Um....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces