Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should the Keys unlock besides a powered up form?

Elemental Powers 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Super Abilites 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Spirit Animals that fight along side 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Personal choice (must be cleared first) 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 175 176 177 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
ⓗⓔⓛⓤⓔⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
As more of his class mates started showing up, all having recieved the same message, CJ became more and more anxious. He went into a state of hypersensativity and every little sound in the woods caught his attention. He just couldn't help it. The paranoia of it all was driving him crazy. 'Whoever's behind all this better hurry up and get here or I'm gonna lose it.' he thought. He then saw a man in a black suit come up to them and introduce himself as Tommy Oliver. Because of his age, CJ assumed that he was behind all of this. He had so many questions for him but before he could even get one word out, the man started to tell them all some story about some evil alien chick who had come to the earth for some reason. It all sounded like some sort of science-fiction mumbo jumbo to him. What he did understand was when the man spoke of the Power Rangers. He used to love watching that show when he was a kid. It was probably the only reason he got up early. He caught a few episodes here and there whenever he found Mikey watching it. But what did the Power Rangers have to do with this?

After Tommy finished his speach, CJ watched him present a large black box and open it. Inside were these weird looking wristbands. Not quite sure what the guy was getting at, he just stood back and watched as two of the others picked them up. When he saw them glow and produce the face of animals, he couldn't believe his eyes. How cool was that? "Sweet dude, I gotta try that." he said excitedly. He then reached into the briefcase and grabbed the first one he saw, the blue one. Slipping it onto his wrist, he heard the gruff screech of a gorilla and watched as the gem in the middle started to glow, revealing the face of a gorilla. "Wicked." he said in amazement.
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

{{ OOC: }}

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Orchis thought highly of himself so he honestly did not expect the humans to fight back, let alone throw a camera at him. The girl, Selena's camera hit him square in the face and the creature let out a un-natural growl. It stung more then anything but now he was pissed off. "You little witch!" Orchis hissed and the vines that were holding her drew her close until she was hovering face to face with him. "I think I'll eat you, you seem tasty." The flower creature drew the girl closer and opened it's mouth to reveal a set of razor sharp teeth. His tongue flicked out and dragged along the girl's cheek and grinned in delight. The vines dropped the girl but he quickly placed his foot on her back to hold her there. "You'll be a tasty meal once I've completed this energy draining process, now be a good girl and don't move." Orchis hissed, placing some pressure down on the girl's back so she couldn't run away.

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Word of the day: Moe~!: A Japanese slang word. It means "a rarefied pseudo-love for certain fictional characters (in anime, manga, and the like) and their related embodiments.

Clothes

User Image

Travis blinks as he looks at Tommy after the door opened, to the others had each a different face in response of Tommy coming out. Yeah it as Tommy from the Power Rangers but…Look at it this way. Tommy barely knew them, they were all chosen at random, how will this team work. But that was when he looked on screen and saw the woman Tommy was talking about. That was when he smiled, for an evil girl she was, well as Travis said outloud, “Moe~…” He then was snapped back into reality as he looks at Tommy as he sighs. “Right, right. We’re the chosen ones, we need to fight this girl, save the world, yadda, yadda, yadda. I’ll play your game for now. But we’re all going to have a nice a little sit down and talk about why us, right?” Travis then grabs the Green morpher with a dragon on it. He didn’t even look down as he lifted it up and soon turned it around so he could see what did he pick. Soon his face lit up as he yells out, “Woohoo! Yeah! Green Ranger baby! Thank God.” He then turned to the others as he had a big smirk on his face as he then stops and turns back around and says, “Um…What weapons, what exactly do we each have? And you know the other essentials or are we just going to find out the battlefield?” Travis then looks to the others who he knew for sure…Were going to have a lot of trouble trying to tame Travis. Travis might be a nice guy but that still didn’t mean he wasn’t an a*****e. He then looks at Ferris and chuckles, “It could be worse you could’ve been a toad or a Lady Bug. So alright…How are we going to get there? Motorcyle? Car? Truck? Hover Boards? What?”

User Image

"I'll fight you anytime! Anywhere!"

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Tommy couldn't help but chuckle at the responses, taking a moment to address Ferris. "The Morpher doesn't choose your Spirit, it's the Spirit you're born with." He was being as patient has one could be with a flower monster running a muck. "Winter, of course you can. It suits you." Tommy took a moment to check on the viewing screen before looking back to the group before him, so many question's so very little time. "Cassie it's not a joke. I'm being serious and considering your parents are Power Rangers too I suggest you take this seriously." Trent was going to kill him, if Kira didn't do it first. "Weapons are assigned when you Morph, I don't know what they are but every Ranger comes with a blaster. Now stop asking questions kid and all of you repeat after me." Tommy was close to face-palming, these kids were going to need a lot of training. "Call To the Animal Inside! Spirit Ranger! End with the animal Spirit that shows on your Morpher, then get ready to face your first battle. I'm teleporting you all the moment your Morphed."

Interesting Sweetheart

User Image

"What do you mean, 'we'!? Did I forget to mention I got no physical combat experience of any kind!? Fire and hairspray!? What in the hell do you do with that---Oh...Ooooooh..." She thought she could understand the idea. It sounded crazy enough to work. She sat up, looking around them at the destruction, and then turned to Jamie.

"Lead the way, but if this doesn't work, I am going to scream and run the hell out of here, and flail my arms like a fish."

Invisible Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Jamie Maine Xx
All bark and even more bite...

Jamie

"Yeah, see the logic in that? We torch him and he's gone like that!" Jamie snapped her fingers for emphasis "If it doesn't work, feel free to run and flail your arms like a fish."

Jamie lead the way around the corner to the salon, where the door was left wide open due the owners making a run for it after the appearance of those two beings back at the cafe. The girl slipped inside and grabbed a few cans of hairspray, testing them out before finding two that she felt would work the best for the job. She then grabbed two lighters out of the front desk and came back outside, passing a lighter and can to Skye. "We'll need to get a bit close for this to work. As long as we stay out of their eyesight before we jump out, we should hit them with no problem at all." Jamie explained as she motioned for Skye to follow her, ducking behind a few cars and objects as they worked their way behind the plat monster while making sure to stay out of eyesight.

Interesting Sweetheart

User Image

[Skye nods, grinning. Though, she's scared out of her mind right now, this seemed like it would work. Skye never liked to let on that she was too scared, or too unsure of herself, but when a giant plant monster is in front of your face you tend to question yourself...and maybe pee your pants a bit.

Jamie's confidence about this plan seemed to take the edge off of SKye just enough to follow the instructions Jamie gave. She peeks up every now and then to find the right moment. One of the roots rested on the car in front of her face. She let out a weak little whimper, but sucked it up.

"Jamie...I got one," She whispered, spraying up the arm with the hairspray, and lit the match. BIG mess of fire shot out.

"HOLY SHI-" Skye stumbled back wide-eyed, watching the flames go to town.

Invisible Phantom

xX Jamie Maine Xx
All bark and even more bite...

Jamie

"Nice shot!" Jamie called over then leapt out from behind a car she ducked behind, right by the plant monster "Happy birthday, ugly!"

With that, Jamie let a burst of fire go flying at the monster. Direct hit! Both Skye and herself got that thing burning up but now there was a problem. There was a girl trapped right by him! Jamie ran over to pull the girl away from the monster before making a break for the cars. "Skye! Time to go!" she shouted as she made it behind the cars.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image

Outfit

Cassie shot Tommy a look of pure disbelief, her parents were Rangers?! "You're kidding right? My mom, Kira, a Ranger?! We are talking about the same people right?!" She honestly would've thought him crazy had the other's Morpher's had not done the same as hers. This was really serious and he was not kidding around. To be honest she was actually pretty excited and it showed, one moment she was lost and the next she had the world's biggest grin on her face. "Mind if I go first? Call To The Animal Inside! Spirit Ranger! Panther!" A flash of yellow suddenly emitted from the Morpher and the same animal call rang out. Only this time the Ranger found herself in a lush forest and an oddly yellow colored panther spirit was perched up on a high branch. The Panther suddenly leapt down to collide with the girl, it's face becoming her helmet while the rest of her suit was a solid yellow with the exception of a SR in the middle of her chest. Thought none of this would be seen by the others, other then her simply morpher. The new Yellow Ranger looked down at her gloved hands before looking back up to Tommy. "Dude, this is amazing!!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Ferris P. Errol
Are you going to star in my vision?

"We probably get weapons based on our animals... So I probably... Like a banana sword, or something. I dunno. Let' call out what ever feels right. I have a feeling figuring out our weapons won't be too hard."He said to Travis.

Sighing, Ferris walked next to Cassie ready to morph next. He looked at The Yellow Ranger for a moment. He did'nt speak with Cassie often, whenever he interacted with her at all at school it always gave him a strange feeling of deja vu'. That photographer girl gave it too him as well... and now that Ferris thought about it... So did Dr. Oliver. He shook his head. It must be his nerves. He did just see a girl transform into a superhero. Looking at his morpher Ferris tapped the red gem. He remember that rangers posed a lot when morphing... Might as well.

He pushed his arms forward. "Call to animal inside! Spirit Ranger" He pulled his arms into a fighting stance. But made an awkward face. "...Monkey." In a flash of red light, a small light construct of a monkey leaped into a tree of a vast jungle Ferris found himself standing it. The Monkey leaped from the tree towards Ferris, disappearing before it reached his head as if it became the helmet. The Red Spirit Ranger stood in Ferris' place. He looked at himself. His suit had a similar theme to Cassie's A full red suit, with a white belt, and white trim at the edges of the boots, and gloves, it also had an SR emblem on it's chest. It's helmet showed the relief of a monkey.
Or are you just an extra?

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
ⓗⓔⓛⓤⓔⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Hearing Ferris's comment about getting a banana sword, CJ couldn't help but laugh. "A banana sword would be pretty cool but I don't know man, I've already got these guns. Do I need any more weapons." he said jokingly, flexing his biceps on the word "guns". In all seriousness though, he was curious what kind of weapons they would be getting. Personally, he was hoping for something simple, like brass knuckles. Not that having a sword wouldn't have been awesome but he didn't have any kind of training for it so it wouldn't really do him much good. After all, he was a football player, not a warrior.

Seeing Cassie and Ferris transform, CJ's jaw dropped. "Awesome." he said in awe. Unable to contain his excitement, as soon as Ferris finished morphing CJ stepped forward and said, "Alright. I'm up next." Taking a deep breath, he thrust his arms forward and exclaimed, "It's morphing time!" He didn't know if the others would get the reference but he didn't care. It seemed like the right thing to do. He then crossed his wrist over his chest and called out, "Call to the animal inside! Spirit Ranger! Gorilla!" Speaking the final words, he uncrossed his wrist and was ingulphed by a blinding blue light.

Now finding himself in a jungle of some sort, CJ looked around in confusion. Why was he here? Had something gone wrong with the morphing process? Suddenly, he felt the ground begin to shake and it took all his consentration to stay on his feet. He then heard a familiar growl from behind and turned around to see a giant gorilla charging towards him. "Oh crap." he shouted. Knowing that he had no chance of out-running the beast, he closed his eyes and brased himself for impact.

When the gorilla did collide with him, he felt a wave of energy rush through him but strangly, he was still standing. Finally reopening his eyes, he was surprised to find himself back with the others. What was even more surprising though was that he was now in a ranger uniform. Just like Cassie and Ferris, he had a large SR in the center of his chest and white gloves and belt. The only noticable difference was that his uniform was blue and his helmet had the face of a gorilla on it. "Woah." he said in a low voice, staring down at his now gloved hands.
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

{{ OOC: }}

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Word of the day: Moe~!: A Japanese slang word. It means "a rarefied pseudo-love for certain fictional characters (in anime, manga, and the like) and their related embodiments.

Clothes

User Image

“Well…I sure do hope I get some type of katana…All the training sessions would be a waste otherwise.” With that said Travis walks back over to Tommy and hands him his katana as he smirks and says, “Hold onto that while I do my thing.” But then he overheard Cassie say Kira as his eyes shot wide open as he then was wondering…Maybe Kira is…No it can’t be. “Wait…Who is your mother?!” But that was when everyone else started to morph. Travis blinked as he saw the others transform as he backed up a bit. As they turned into rangers he smirked as he says, “Whoa! This something straight out of an anime…And the show, of course. This is so…COOL! Let me try this!” He steps in the middle of everyone as he smirks looking at the others as he threw his morpher into the air and went to catch it but instead as it hit his hand it flipped out and hits the ground. Travis screams as he quickly crouches down and picks it up as he looks at the others with blush on his face…Yeah…it was a bit embarrassing. He then looks back at Tommy as he says, “Call To The Animal Inside! Spirit Ranger! Dragon!” A flash of green shot out from the morpher and surrounded Travis as did a roar from a dragon. But soon Travis found himself perched on top of a mountain as he blinks and looks down. But once again a roar was heard from a dragon. Soon a green dragon started flying towards him , Travis soon grabbed a katana that was also at his side. Travis took a fight stance and pointed the katana at the dragon but as it hit the sword the blade shattered just leaving the hilt, its face becoming the helmet, as the rest of his suit like the other was a solid green except for the SR in middle of his chest. At the side of him was a hilt for a katana and a blaster as he smirks as he looks down at what he had on. “This…Is…Freaking….AWESOME!” Travis throw his arms up in the air as he jumped. He looked at the others as he says, “So you guys ready to fight some evil?!”

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"I'll fight you anytime! Anywhere!"

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

It's too late now to stop the process. This was your choice, you let it in.
User Image

This double life you lead is eating you from within.

Xianna slowly turned her gaze to the two females that were running away when she heard her flower creature screeching bloody murder. Orchis was warned to the fire attack when one of the girls attacked his vine first, he turned in time to see a wall of flames headed straight for him. Unforunately he wasn't quick enough the flames hit his front end and he screeched spinning himself away and at the same time dropping all his victims. Orchis's giant petals snapped shut and he closed in himself, the vines shooting into the ground. Whatever he was doing, it was guaranteed it couldn't be good. The green out-lined energy he had been taking from his victims suddenly started to draw toward the iron shut flower, he was healing himself with the stolen energy! "Big..mistake." The girls attacked Orchis, they did not count for Xianna who was far more dangerous then the flower.

The air in front of Skye and Jamie suddenly became very, very cold and a sheet of thick ice shot up from the ground. She was cutting off their route to hid behind the cars and walked towards them as they ran. It could be seen if they looked hard enough but in their frantic attempt to get away she doubted it. "Such brave humans, foolish, but brave." Xianna slowly extended her hand to the side and a brilliant flash of blue emitted from it, leaving a rather pretty looking sword.

Tommy's eye visibly twitched at Travis as he set the katana off to the side, already this kid was making him want to pull his hair out. "You know, you could be a bit more respectful kid. Now, your weapons should come to you when you focus your thoughts on them. Hope you're ready, good luck Rangers." Tommy looked behind him to Haley who gave him a nod and the Rangers that were there suddenly shot off from the base, their colored lights landing right in the middle of the chaos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff