Gotham Gazette Headlines

Grave Diggers Hit Gotham 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Necormancy? 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
The End is Near 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on August 28, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 385 386 387 > >> >>> »|

Nightmare smirked "I do love a good challange and seriously if Lex Luthor is seriously making upgrades to Arkham out of the goodness of his heart, or whatever he has that pumps blood through his body, then their is as much a chance as Joker going on national television and giving an apollogy speech for all the things he's done, point is, Luthor isn't going to do anything unless it benifits him more then the people or person he helps." he flipped through some pages in his book.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sofia gave Drew a look. "Hey, book worm it's not real."
Erin and Andria gave Sofia a look.
Erin smiled at Drew. "I think Luthor might have an artificial heart like Aluminum-man." She said content. "I don't think Wonderio is back from the grave the 6th time it's more like 9th time if you include the other comics before the 80s." She added.
Andria sighed. "Why don't you think it though first though? It's better to have a plan before running in head first."
Nightmare rolled his eyes at Drew, he didn't want to say anything, he knew everyone around the college knew him as a mama's boy he didn't need to add comic book nerd to that list "I do have a plan, and its still in the planning stages. Hopefully it'll be as easy as breaking out of that millitary compound, though I was insane when I did that and didn't really care about if the people in my way lived." he scratched the back of his head "I guess I could try for disarming."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Drew not be the subtle type at all just stares at Erin in disbelief "Did you seriously just correct in comic book talk? I think I'm in love."

A heftier guy, Garret just rolled his eyes, sitting next to Drew and commented more towards the Nightmare discussion "Better becareful what you say, the clown just might do that to spite you. I heard once he stalked a guy for a year just because he flipped him off on the highway... creepy as sin if you ask me."
Nightmare snickered at Garret's remark about Joker "He's no threat to me and I doubt he even knows I exist." his tail wrapped around the cup, crushed it, and tossed it into the trash can "he's Batman's problem not mine, Bane on the other hand, he better hope I decide to just kick his a** and not kill him, cause I'm still jumping back and forth on that fence."

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Erin stuck out her tounge at Drew. “Eeww.” She said shaking her in disbelief as she gave Andria a sideways glance.

“You made the comment. I heard about that Clown guy. But He’s not after Joker he’s after Bane.” Said Andria giving Garret a look. “Bane, You know. El Senior luchador que se hecio un typo de drugas.”

Sofia sighed. “He does some type of steroids. I heard he’s more of a hunter..”
Nightmare nodded "but aparently Joker's spooked him so bad that Bane volentarily checked himself in at Arkham." he said casually, not really caring for the fact that a 200lb muscle man could be spooked by a killer rodeo clown but then again nobody liked clowns in this town. Nightmare looked at Drew and Erin "you two should seriously hook up, just for the halebet."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Drew just laughed "Admit it, you know you love me." he said in a teasing tone before adding to the Bane discussion "Whoa I heard about him on a message board! Rumour has it he's so bad a** he broke Batman's back!"

Garret hit Drew "If he broke Batman's back, how come the Dark Knight is still flying around at night? Stupid!"
Nightmare smiled, if only he could really tell them, "they're called band-aids Garret, and they do wonders with boo boos." he popped his neck "wonder if bane would mind the irony if I broke his back." he rubbed his chin, pondering, he never gave much thought to how he was going to fight Bane, Nightmare just knew he was going to fight him and he hadn't decided what to do when he won.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sofia sighed. “I thought that was Man bat who flew around. From what I hear Batman is a vampire.” She said matter of factly.
Erin glared at Drew. “Your just as bad as you were in High school.” She complained as she buried her head in her arms.
Andria sighed. “Your both wrong you know.”
As the group chattered away about current events, another girl walked. A new addition to the class, she quietly took a seat at the back of the room, trying to make herself as inconspcious as possible-- and with good reason. Class changes had been closed weeks before, so her prescence in the room would not go unnoticed once the teachher arrived. She avoided making direct eye contact with her classmates, only looking up from her books to make casual glances at Nightmare from behind.
Nightmare felt his ear twitch as he watched the new girl out the corner of his eye walk past him, something was up but he couldn't put his finger on it "and Batman isn't a vampire, though I think he did fight one, I dunno who won though." he twirled his pencil between his fingers.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Garret rolled his eyes at Nightmare "Band aids? Seriously you just suggested that for a broken spine? What's the Bat do for a bullet wound to the foot? Rub his neck with aloe-vera?"

Drew grinned "And she does not deny!" patting her head he said "No worries, I don't blame you." Thinking about Batman being a vampire made him laugh "Oh come on, cliche much? That's like asking if Catwoman is a stripper! Everyone is thinking it but that don't make it true."
Nightmare leaned forward on his desk "hope they know what a vampire is to begin with." he looked at the girls and whispered "is that girl behind me still try to steal glances?" he didn't know what was bugging him about this girl, call it a disturbance in the force.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Erin sighed hidden away in her arms.
Andria sighed. “I thought he used tiger balm.” She anwered Eric's question. "It sure looks like it. She's new.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff