Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on August 28, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Damian crossed his arms. "I fail to see the apeal in dressing in costume and going door to door begging for junk food."

Roy groaned. "As you can see he has his father's brooding qualities."

Lian smiled and hugged Damian. "We are both going. Are you taking us Uncle Connor?" She asked.

Damian let out a sigh and took Lian's hand gently in his. He'd seen couples do this sort of thing. It seemed ok.

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Bane watched the little girl that he had worked with overseas busting down Venom factories. "She should know what we are dealing with." He thought about the ease his suit brought him when examining clues, but he needed to keep his mind sharp, that had always been one of his advantages over Bruce. "Batgirl, Black Bat, you two should come with me. We'll check known Venom manufacturing and distribution warehouses. Punk, you go with Huntress and Black Canary, see if you can find the people who are putting these patches out on the street."

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Connor watched Damian as he took Lian's hand, maybe he wasn't that bad at all. "Looks like your fate for the night is predetermined." He smiled at Lian and knelt down to look her in the eye. "You're darn tootin' I'm taking you. What do you wanna be?"

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lian grinned. "Batman!" She exclaimed.
Damian raised a brow. "You mean Batgirl..."
"No I wonna be Batman. He's way cooler." She nodded then laughed. "We havn't gotten our costumes yet. Dselina is taking us."

Damian sighed. "I'll just go as is."
Lian glared at him. "Then you won't get candy silly."

Roy laughed. "Damian can go as a cat." He teased. He looked up at Selina. "Then he really would be your little kitten."

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina rolled her eyes as the little girl bounces around. “You are more than welcome to join us. I still have to grab them their costumes.” She offered as she sighed and looked at Damien. “You wanted to be my son correct.” She begins as she rests a hand on her hip her eyes focused on him. “You will learn to enjoy the simple pleasures of childhood even if you seem to have more of Bruce engrained into you than I’d like.” She added with an arched brow. “Harper you should go back and finish your recovery. We’ll need you back home as soon as possible..” Her blue eyes seemed to plead with him for a moment as she looked back at the two troublesome duo.

Barbara nearly smiled as Cass quickly adopted a new name and mantle all of her own. Helena did have a point they didn’t need a name that formed because of the computer running around in a bat costume. She sighed as she shook her head. “It isn’t Bane.” She added only to hear the man in question arrive and defend himself. It seemed as though he was following the case as well. So far the GCPD had been able to confirm that Tramper was dealing in venom and his two questions were the same ones she had running in her mind. “We can keep connected via the birds’ frequency. If anything important occurs let the others know.” She said with a sigh resting her hand on her hip. She looked at the team before looking at Cass. “Okay.. We know what were are going to do. If you find any answers let the others know got it. Huntress and Canary.. Keep an eye out on Punk. Consider her an honorary Bird.” She added as she raised her hand to her chin in thought. “Be careful.” She added as she looked at Bane. “Do you have an idea where this manufacturing facility is located? “

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Bane watched Batgirl reissue his orders with a bit of derision. This was exactly why Bruce was better than the entire family combined, but he kept his judgment to himself for the moment. "There are several in the industrial section. I have been trying to find information on Tramper's contributors, but they are elusive, even for my spies. Perhaps we will find something tonight. Do you two have transportation?"

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Roy sighed. "Yeah I should say mt , see you laters, now and get on to the clinic." He walked over and hugged Lian tightly. "Love you Princess. Have fun and be good ok." He looked at Damian. "Take care of her or so help me." He threatened.
"Tt." Damian said.

Roy looked to Selina. "Walk with me Sel?" He smiled. He could tell by the look on her face she needed to speak to him. He could trust Lian with Connor no problem. Leaving her with Damian he knew physicaly she would be safe. Weather or not she would pick up his bad habbits was somthing else.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina sighed as she gave her Kitten a look to stay as she walked away. “Beyond what you have told your daughter.. How are you really doing?” She asked her voice soft. It did seem as though she were taking the role of mother to heart and doing her best to prove to the world she was capable of doing something that wasn’t bad. “I have an idea for his costume you know..” She added hoping to lighten the mood. “An angelic kitten.” She added with a smirk hoping to get a laugh.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Roy smiled. "He'll hate that costume so much." He said. He glanced back at his daughter as they walked then back to Selina. "I'm not bad. I have bad dreams still about that entire ordeal, I get the shakes when I think of useing again." He sighed. "Rehab will be good for me. I know Ollie wanted me to go back in the day. I refused. I was such a fool." He smiled. "I just wonna get clean and stay that way. I wonna help the Bats out and be there for Lian."
He paused and looked at Selina. "It still floor sme that your not biologically linked to that kid. He's so much like you and Bruce. I would swear he was of both of you."
Huntress wasn't exactly big on the idea of Bane being on the team, but they did need his insight on Venom. She nodded her head at their new member 'Punk' "okay, shouldn't be too hard to squeeze the street dealers for info on the one's selling Venom. Unless they're dealing in Red Hood's territory, in which case, they'll be dead or well protected."

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina shook her head. “Maybe he really is mine.. In another life.” She offered with a smile as she looked into the sky. “Having Connor around for a bit till you feel better to come home will be a help. I have an odd feeling that daughter of yours has Damien’s fate planned for him.” She offered with a nudge from her arm. “On one front.. Babs and d**k are talking again.” She added hoping it would help. “Pennyworth had helped with that one.. We all heard them fighting outside..” Releasing a sigh she rested a hand on his shoulder. “Go back.. Rest. Recover. We will be more than glad to pick you up. I’ll even take loads of pictures of everyone in costume..” She added brightly with a wink.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Batgirl turned to look at Huntress. “Red Hood?” She said now wishing she kept up with the files. “Joker hasn’t donned that persona in ages.” She said rubbing her temples. She would honestly have to do some reading when she got back to the cave. “Be on the lookout for a Killer Batman, he’s not ours.” She added with a sigh. “We’ve got the car Bane. The industrial district would be a wise place to start..” She said as she thought about the patches. “You don’t think it was altered to cut costs do you?”

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
"The Red Hood we need not worry about, he does not deal in Venom. I checked him out, myself. As for this false Mercielago, I would love to have his head on a pike, in my room." He knew that was perilously close to his old self, but if anybody was worthy of being the bat, it was Bane and Bane alone. He watched as the girl walked up to him and punched his armor-clad shoulder, and smiled lightly, which was extremely rare for Bane. The smile dropped away from his face like a lead weight as he spoke to Batgirl. "There is that possibility. It could also have something to do with the way it needed to be altered to be applied by patch. Venom needs to be taken intravenously, any other form is dangerous." He began to walk away after she mentioned their transportation. "Then I will meet you two in the industrial district." He jogged back to his motorcycle and drove down to his first target.

((Please forgive the amount of editing i'm doing))

((Third edit!)) sweatdrop

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The now known as Black Bat walked over to Bane and gave him a punch in the arm as per her greeting tradition which might seemed weird considering no one else present got the same treatment. There was a reason for it though; after having worked as partners with Bane over seas, she had gained respect for the former villain because she had gotten to know him better than just about anyone else based on his body language. So working along side him was not weird for her at all but she was also one of the only people the original Batman had told of the alliance way back when it first happened and was well aware of what Bane could do should he chose to betray them and of course should that ever happen, she had very specific instructions on what to do... but those were for her alone to know.

Black Bat returned to Barbara's side and continued to listen to the discussion. As they talked about Venom and patches, she started to piece a few things together from what she knew of Venom and of what Barbara had said before. With no attempt at manners, she just interrupted holding up a used patch in her gloved fingers asking "Batgirl, is this the patch?"

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Batgirl had been watching Bane for a moment accepting the fact Bruce placed his trust in the man. One never did question Bruce’s choices, ever. She arched a brow under her mask as she noticed Cass punch his arm. She had seen the girl do it before to other people allowing it not to faze her as she watched Bane lead the way to the industrial district. Turning her head to look at what Cassandra held up to her. “That it is Black Bat. Good job. It looks as though that one hasn’t been used.” She added as she leaned forward inspecting it from a distance. “Did you want to place it into the computer to begin the analysis?” The red head asked as she couldn’t help but allow the next sentence escape her lips. “To the Batmobile!”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff