Gotham Gazette Headlines

Grave Diggers Hit Gotham 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Necormancy? 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
The End is Near 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on August 28, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 385 386 387 > >> >>> »|

Nightmare moved his head in the fashion a bobble head would if hit when the spoon hit him "women..." he half said half groaned as he channel surfed, waiting for the time when he'd have to leave for school, which would be around the same time as Pamala. His ears picked up the conversation that was going on in the bedroom "and he would've gotten away with it too if he didn't meddle with the kid." he yelled through the door.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Soon enough Harley opened the door but it was apparent she hadn't changed out of the pyjamas, as it turned out... she didn't have any clothes of her own to wear. Sighing she said "He's not my puddin'... and no... I can't." her eyes were welling up again. Almost falling into Pamela as she hugged her she said through sobs "No one... else.. should die..." she had not yet told Pam the full story and it was what else that went on that probably set on this fear of mortality.

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
"Harley. Where will you go? I wont be able to sleep at night if I'm not sure you're safe. Stay here and we can go on that shopping spree we were supposed back around Christmas."

Her eyes widened and she hugged her friend tighter. She loked at Nightmare and shooed him off to school. She would call in and cancel. "Tell me what happened sweetie."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Harley didn't let go of Pam, her face basically buried in her shoulder as she said "It's Eddie Red... he got shot... he was one of our Arkham pals Red.. and...and he's dead... I tried to help him.. but there was blood... on my hands and I... I froze up..." she was looking at her trembling hands behind Pam's back, as if she could still see the blood even though it had been washed away ages ago. "No more Riddler... no more puzzles... no more fun... he's dead red.. and I could have been too."

(Just to clarify for those wondering, Harley has no idea Edward made a full recovery. Far as she is concerned, he died that night and yeah, it traumatized her. She liked his riddles after all, he was fun to talk too.)

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
"Shh," she cooed softly, rubbing Harley's blond hair. "No one else is going to die honey, I promise." She walked her friend back into her bedroom. "Let me run you a nice hot bath honey. It'll relax you." She kept stroking her pretty blond hair. "Just calm down and we'll figure this out."

She couldn't believe Eddie was dead. It scared her, that could have been Harley too. Then who'd be left? Two-Face? Clayface? Manbat? Joker? Aside from Scarecrow, Eddie, Harley, and Oswald, she really didn't have many friends who could understand where she came from. Her and Catwoman... understood each other, but Catwoman was far different from your average villain.

The Bunit's Precious

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
Clark Kent

User Image

Clark smiled at Jimmy as he turned so Lois couldn't see his lips and said he didn't doubt that Clark would be dragged along either. At his second question however Clark directed a glance to Lois as she got up exclaiming she was going to ask Perry if he wanted a scoop from Gotham. Making sure she was out of hearing range Clark looked back at Jimmy and shrugged. "I don't think so Jimmy. I think we had a moment back at the ball but nothing seemed to have came from it. that is until today. So your guess is as good as mine Jimmy." Clark nodding to jimmy his grin returning at the mention of his camera since he could remember that quite well and nodded. "It looks that way Jimmy my friend. Don't worry I shall make sure she doesn't use your camera this time. Just make sure to bring a disposable one for her just in case. Still she will likely want the best quality. I think she does enjoy the thrill a little bit. Hopefully things have calmed down in Gotham now. I understand it was pretty hectic when you two visited." Clark took another drink of his coffee before finishing up the muffin and looking at his computer for a moment. "I suppose if we are going to be leaving there was no real reason to even turn it on. Oh well."

Adam continued to sign things almost in a daze as the pile of paper on his desk slowly dwindled until there was nothing left but his desk neat again. He had thrown himself into work since Valentines day one of the main reasons he had dark circles around his eyes now but he felt the need to do something useful while in office. Once it got out eventually that he had made a deal with Devil aka Joker then he would certainly be removed even if he didn't resign. Still he felt the need to tell someone that he had did that and the most likely Candidate seemed to be the Mute Girl living with Bruce. Adam felt she wouldn't tell anybody and might even understand a little because of his reasons but he was still hesitant about it all. When his phone rang he pulled it out and glanced at the number before answering it. "Hello Ms. Gordon. What is it you wanted?"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Harley was rather shaky at this point, having resurfaced all those memories at once. Her reply was rather weak, almost whimper like "O-k-ay.." Her gal pal always did have a knack for getting through to her... well with one exception in the past but the Mr J wall had crumbled and it seemed this time there may be no relapsing desire to go back to the clown. Still the thought of Edward's death was troubling, since never in a life time would Batman have taken a life and that's what had always kept things interesting. If there was someone actually willing to pull the trigger, they Arkham illumni were in danger and they never took kindly to threats.
Nightmare couldn't believe what he was hearing, Harley was terrified not only from Joker almost shooting her, which didn't surprise hi, but it was that their hostage broke out, shot and killed Riddler, and that's what has her all broken up. Nightmare stood up and grabbed his stuff "yeah, I'm going to leave before I say something that would probably wreck her even more and cost me a meal, so later." he opened the window and flew out, heading for Gotham University.
Ace happily hopped up and took his proper place in the passenger seat of the car. Despite his size he was an excelent rider, no matter how long the trip.

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
She watched as Nightmare left for school. She gritted her teeth. Too bad he wasn't old enough to spank. Here she was a former top villain and couldn't even figure out a way to discipline a young boy. She felt like a joke. She took the few things Harley came with, out of her hands and set them down as she went into her bathroom and ran some hot water and bubbles.

She came back out and sat next to her friend. "I'll get down to the bottom of this. I'm sure there's something else going on... like the time I thought an associate and I killed Nightwing." She took her friends hand in hers and sqeeuzed. "Batman's not a murderer, if he was, we would be pushing daisies by now, especially the Joker." She wasn't going to tip toe around his name. He hurt Harley, and she definitely was hurting she needed to get desensitized to the subject if she was going to get better.

"Most likely the Bat will be coming here soon to ask me if I know anything. If he does, let him in and DON'T try to do anything to him other than talk," she gave a small chuckle, still unable to believe that Harley was the only one who came close enough to actually killing the Bat. "If he really wanted to take you in, he'd done it by now. He might be able to give us the info we need."

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Barbara had entered the car and started it up. SHe had pulled out of the carport and began her journey to Gotham. Her cell phone was glued to her ear as she smiled. "Mr. Knight I had a question before I arrived at work. Did you want your coffee today? I have to drop Ace with the Commisioner before I arrive to the coffee shop." SHe added as she mantained a hand on the wheel using her free hand to rub Ace behind the wheel as she rolled the window down a little bit.

Jimmy sighed. "I could have thought you guys took the next step. Ah well." He said simply. He laughed about the computer. "You know Lois it's a never ending story."

Lois had returned a smirk plastered on her lips as she carried a sheet of paper her story request approved. "Okay boys.. Lets pack it up and roll on out of here." She scooped up her purse as she reached to snatch up her coffee. She began to check her purse to make sure everything was inside before moving away from her desk. "Come on Clark lets go." She said patting his shoulder gently before heading towards the elevator.

Jimmy luckily had the camera around his neck already and watched Lois go. "See.. I think she might think something's changed."
Robert checked and double checked the data on his computer "finally!" he exclaimed as his fingers danced along the keyboard while the pod beside him began to emmit a low hum "Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the begining, 'Lo do they call to me, they bid me to take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever." and with the flick of a swtch the glass cover hissed and slide back "find the great warrior and bring him to paradise, my young Valkyrie."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Harley glanced at the window, making sure it was still the morning and thus, no Bat time. A little relief in her mind in knowing they had time to spare before such a visit she nodded "Yeah, okay Red... nothing but chit chat from this blond. " Glancing at Nightmare as he commented and took his leave she looked to Pam with a what's-his-deal kind of look but said nothing towards it. Instead she changed the topic, trying to put herself back in better spirits despite every thing "I might try going to Mr.J's to pick up my things... he won't be home anyways." Pausing in thought a moment "Umm... I don't suppose you're allowed pets in here are yah?"

Bruce Wayne sat in the main meeting hall at Wayne Enterprises, listening to the over view of last weeks success for the company over all. It was a long and drawn out process but it was required to keep up appearances and maintain a presence in the company. When it finished he thanked all those present and returned to his office, passing past his secretaries desk wondering what happened to her.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jim concluded his morning meeting as he exited the confrence room.

Several new officers exited the room chatting amongst themselves.

"Oh god.. I can't believe I'm here."
"What do you mean?"
"I never expected I'd be working here.. Ya know Gotham of all places."
"I know what you mean.. The Officer death rate is unbelievible."
"Geeze. I wanted to work in Metropolis. It's a piece of cake there."
"Cakewalk I hear. Since they got that Superdude thing livin' there."

The commissioner had been out of their sight when they had their conversation. The words hurt because it wasn't like he tried to kill off his staff. The villians were just cold.. Nothing he could control. He sighed as he made his way to the office. The damaged desk sat in it's place as he reached for his cup to head for the breakroom.

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
She smiled. "We can go together, honey. We'll go after your bath. I think I might still have some of your clothes," She went over to her closet "At the mention of her 'babies' she only smiled. "They're welcome here anytime." What apartment policy? She was Poison Ivy. She was reformed, not brain washed. Besides, Harley's pets were well mannered and house broken. Not one of them ever tried to use her own babies as a bathroom. They also meant extra security for her apartment as well as happiness for her friend."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff