Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on August 28, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Please Vigilante your an Out-dated hero, try coming at me with some better gadgets or at least a super power!' he said back to him as she continued to run. Quickly sliding into a alley way she started climbing up a fire escape she shimmied up to the roof rather quickly and started to leap from building to building.

"Well then make sure you head straight home." Starfire said with a smile as she and raven took off into the sky. "There was something about him he seemed off." Raven said ot Starfire. "Oh your always jumpy." Starfire said as the flew over Where Giganta and Vigilante were giving their chase not noticing it. But if A hero were smart he would notice the contrail of flames behind Starfire.

((too lazy to make it fancy some one should throw in some random villians so we can all get some fun lol jkjk i know you all are plotting))

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Alfred gave a sigh of relife when Selina appeared again.
"Thank you very much Miss Kyle." He offered a polite smile. "Well then, If I'm not needed, I shall retire to my room." He stood up and excused himself at last.

Damian picked at what was left on his plate. He finally looked over at Selina. He was still curious about her and could understand why his father was fasinated with her.
"I'm bored." He said simply. 'Can we go out on patrol, together?" He gave a hopefull smile. He was growing wrestless just sitting in the manner. he could DVR the Bruce Lee marathon and watch it later. Sitting around was boring and not a good use of his time at all. Doing dishes was peasant work and he wasn't looking forward to that either, but he would endure for Selina.

Gerard watched the two ladies fly off. He wished he could fly. His powers felt so useless at times.
He had begun his walk home when the headache hit him. This wasn't an offten occurence but when it did happen he hated to be in public.
Gerard held his head and kept walking. A woman passed him. She was on her cellphone and talking sharply. All he could of her was red. She was so angry. He blinked his eyes profusly and looked toward a homeless man with a cup out. Blue. All he could see of the man.
Gerard rubbed his eyes and stopped for a moment on the street. The pounding in his head began to subside again. When he opened his eyes the strange colors were fading from the people that walked by. Soon everything was normal again.
Vigilante followed after Giganta, climbing up the ladder and chasing after across the rooftops "I seem to be doing pretty well against you..." Vigilante took aim at Giganta's feet and fired off a stunning round at the ground to try and make her stop or slow down. The sound of the gunshot echoed through the night sky "and you'd be surprised what an 'out of day' hero can do." Reaching into his coat, Vigilante pulled out his lasso and started to twirl it, his entire focus on getting Giganta and aiming the lasso at her feet.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Gordon returned with another chair and placed it within his office behind one of the agents. “It’s okay. I’m used to these spur of a moment meetings.” He offered before returning to his seat behind the desk. “What brings you agents to Gotham City? From my knowledge most of our criminal population remains local.”

Barbara rolled her eyes as she looked at him. “You know what to call home scale butt. It’s always gonna be home got it.” She offered as she started the car.

Selina smiled as she watched Alfred get up and head out. "Have a goodnight Alfred." She offered as she watched him go. Selina turned her head towards Damien. "No patrol tonight kiddo.. We have to wait for approval from your father before we go out on the town together. Lets clean up and go enjoy our marathon."

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Damian jutted out his bottom lip in protest, but he sighed deeply and let it go. "Ok." He gave a small smile.
He stood up and began to gather the plates. At least Selina was willing to watch the marathon with him. Not many others were willing to deal with him, even after he verbally or physically abused them. The only one who seemed to spend time with him was d**k. He had threatened to stab d**k in the beginning, but now he was beginning to respect the man. d**k seemed to be trying the hardest out of them all. He hadn't even really spoke to his father since he was dropped off on the man. Damian didn't really know what to think. All he wanted was a family deep down, but his mother had other plans. Those plans however were not Damian's.

d**k had his PDA out and jotting down notes while listening to the police frequency. He could easily become a cop and do this job. He was sure that he would get in trouble though for doing things his way. He had a feeling he would get suspended a lot.
Falle reached into the top folder and drew out of printed out, black and white photo of a man in an overcoat with wrap around sunglasses covering his eyes "Edward Wilson, known aliases Samuel Shark, Renegade the Blade, Sly One, and several others in several countries but he's mostly well known as Edge. He's an assassin that sells his skills to the highest bidder. That photograph was taken five years ago in Berlin." She passed the photo to Gordon and drew another photo, this time in color of the same dressed man but fighting against Batwoman "this was taken two months ago from security footage in your own Museum."

Claudia dug through the stack of folders "he's killed over a hundred people in over four continents and twenty countries, and those are just the ones we think he's responsible for." She pushed up her glasses before continuing "we're here to find out who he's after, find out who hired him, and if we're lucky, bring him back to the UK to face charges."

Falle pulled out another series of photos "as his name implies, Edge has an affinity for bladed weaponry" she passed a photo of a man whose throat had been cut "A Prime Minister's brother in Moscow" Falle put another photo on the desk, this one of a woman with a knife stick up through her chest "a CEO's Mistress in Kyoto." Falle arched her eyebrow and set another photo on the desk, this one was much bloodier "we believe that his methodology of each killing is per his clients instructions."

Claudia swallowed hard as if to keep herself from throwing up "he has almost no pattern of victims, he's killed Political officials to... well the cheating husbands and wives you'd meet in the local supermarket. So you can understand the urgency to find him."

Nightmare leaned back into the chair and stared out the window as Barbara started to drive out of the hospital, taking a deep breath, Nightmare said the one thing that has been eating away at him for nearly three years "Barbara.... at one point before all this... do you think there ever could've been an 'us'?"

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina smiled as she watched him gather the plates. She quickly followed suit collecting the remains of their dinner to pack them away for the others. “So Damien how many days’ worth of clothing do you own?” She asked as making her way to the kitchen and setting the dishes down on the counter as she stepped away. The former feline fatale began her search for Tupperware to box the leftovers. “You weren’t really part of a traditional style family set up were you?” She added as she began to pack food away. “I wasn’t either.” She offered as she stacked the now full Tupperware into the fridge. “It was me and Holly.” She offered.

Gordon watched them silently absorbing the information they were giving him. “The only person I would imagine hired him isn’t even a Gotham City resident.” He offered trying to think of a suspect. “From my knowledge the Gotham usual suspects have no need to contract from the outside. They prefer doing things on their own..”

Barbara sighed as she tried to think of a response. “Eric.. You’ve always been like a brother to me. To be honest I’ve never had any romantic feelings. I’m sorry..” She offered with a frown as she pulled onto the street. “I’ve always thought of you like family.”

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Giganta managed to dodge the bullets as the missed her feet and she lept to another building. The rope tied around her she struggled for a minute,"Damn you, you should have just let me go!" she said as she grew to full size the building under her collapsing. Not caring whether the building had people in it or not she walked out to the street her feet sending shock waves as she walked.

Starfire and Raven heard the shots and stopped to see Vigilante shooting at Giganta. "We have to help him." Raven said as she flew down to him and grabbed him as the building collapsed. Starfire flew to the front of the building trying to hold it up. " I can hold this up for a little long but not too long get some back up guys!" Starfire said as she held up the building people trying to escape it.

Giganta smirked hitting a couple more building across the street,"Now choose me or the poor innocent!" she said as she ran off shrinking as she did and running off into the Alley.

Conner was examining things from the sky when he noticed Giganta knocking buildings over,"Superboy to any one who can here me we have an emergency situation Giganta has knocked over some buildings and innocent are in danger!"[/b
] he said his message on all frequency. Flying over to another building he grabbed the top half holding it in place hoping people could get out.

Raven Dropped Vigilante on the ground, "Are you okay?" she asked him taking her hood off and kissing him. Breaking the kiss she put her hood back up and looked around Quickly flying over to the third building she used her powers to hold it up. "Vig go help people get out we'll hold these buildings as long as we can and hopefully backup will show up." she said to him as the black energy flowed form her hands and pushed against the building.
Falle nodded "true, but I doubt he's here on vacation, either he's here looking for work or he's here because of his work." Falle pulled a folder off the stack and thumbed through it "has anyone recently made anonymous tips or made a 'donation' to your department?"

Claudia dug through the folders "Commissioner, can you think of even one that would be willing to hire Edge?" She pushed up her glasses "or would a better question be, who is important enough to warrant a hitman?"

Nightmare nodded "thought so... sorry, its a stupid question to ask. Back when we were in High School, I kinda got a crush on you. You stood up for me when I was the new kid, gave me a friend when my mom died. Then I changed and I was so scared you hate me or be too scared of me, but you gave me a home... how could I not love you. But then I noticed how you and d**k were getting and I realized how stupid I was being, yes I loved you, but I loved you enough to let you be happy.... and that's why it hurt so much when I put you in the hospital.... You did so much for me... and I could've killed you." Keeping his gaze on his window, Nightmare brought his hand out of his pocket and wiped his eye "some 'little brother' I was."

Vigilante swore as he started to fall through the collapsing roof only to be caught by Raven "I'm fine, help them" kissing her back. Vigilante dusted himself off and ran into the lobby of the building and helped the few people in the lower floors run out "go go go!" Once the lower levels were empty, Vigilante started to climb up to the higher levels.

A beam of light formed in one of the higher windows of one of the unstable buildings, a wired bolt shot out and struck the ground floor of a building left untouched by Giganta's carnage. Huntress braced her crossbow against the window frame and helped the people hang on to a harness, allowing them to zip-line down to street level safely "Star, Raven, this is Huntress, this building is clear, careful when you let it down." Drawing one of her handheld crossbow pistol, Huntress fired a line across the the street and swung down.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"That I may be able to assist with. I know Luthor made a huge donation or rather paid for the rebuilding of Arkham.” He offered as he ran names of potential hits through his mind. “The local vigilantes and potentially Bruce Wayne.”

Barbara sighed. “You are still my little brother.” She said softly resting a hand gently on his shoulder. “What d**k and I have is complicated yes. We’ve been on and off.” She offered as she sighed. “You’re going to find that person who will make you feel the way he makes me feel.”
Falle pushed a photo aside, the one of Edge fighting Batwoman "Edge was attacking the Batwoman in the Gotham museum two months ago, Luthor has been on Interpol's unofficial watch list for awhile now. But doesn't he have a dislike for the Superman? Why hire him to kill the Batmen if that's what you're implying?"

Claudia pulled of form showing bank transfers "unlike most hitmen, Edge doesn't have a set price for his services but rates the pay by the target and how difficult it would be to... 'earn his pay'. I believe the least he ever took for a job was" she looked over the form "ten thousand, and the most so far is five million, which was made nearly a year ago in... Metropolis?"

Nightmare reached up and patted Barbara's hand on his shoulder "that's the b***h of it, waiting in the mean time. Hell, if is d**k acts like one, you can lean on daddy to keep you company. I've got nothing, mom's dead, dad's nuts, Courtney is dead, Ivy ran off, and you're on your way to being a blushing bride." Nightmare took his hand off Barbara's "I'm so sick of being alone, but I hate losing people every time my life starts looking up."

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Gordon looked at the images before him. “Yes, he does. But Superman’s strongest ally is the Batman.” He offered.

“You’re not going to lose me dork. You’re not losing anyone.. It’s more like your gaining family now days.” She offered as she returned her hand to the steering wheel taking the turn.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Damian helped her the best he could. He had never done such chores before. He fumbled a plate but caught it before it hit the ground but her cursed out loud. "S...Sorry." He placed the plat on the counter.
"I have enough clothing for two weeks.... Three if I strech it out." He began to twirl a knife casually in his hand like a normal person would with a pen or pencil.
"At the lab I had servants to do these things.' He snipped. He finally looked over at her. "So who is Holly?" He was curious now.
Nightmare smiled "that'd be nice, but even if I'm gain family, all I'll be focused on is the fear of losing it and bracing myself for when that happens. And if you mean Mira... I don't know what to think about her.... she's the closest thing I have to family or someone who can understand me, yet she scares me because of what she is."

Claudia pushed her glasses up, suddenly worried "is it possible to contact Batman and possibly warn him if he is the intended target?"

Falle tapped his chin in thought "we may also check on other Prominent figures of Gotham as they could be targets as well... or maybe even the person or persons who could have hired Edge."

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina carried the empty dishes to the kitchen sink. “It’s fine. Just don’t drop a dish or Pennyworth will be flying in a heartbeat.” She offered setting the dishes down in the sink. “We’ll we can fix that. You might be here a bit longer than three weeks.” She offered with a smile. “You’ll learn to do some of these things on your own. I mean everyone has had chores..” She added. “Holly is my sister. My little sister.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff