Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Walking around the bar was a girl of only 12 years of age with knee length blonde and pink hair,she was carrying a tray with drinks and glasses on it and handing them to the customers,happily smiling as she worked.

Many would say this strange such a young girl in a bar but to her it had been this way for months now ever since it happened and the walls appeared,but she didn't mind she was safe and she was loved by the people at the bar for being just the cutest little drinks girl ever.

As she was doing her rounds she walked past guy and the large man with the crazy trash upon seeing them she decided to approach the two "urrrm hello im Charlotte anything else you need just give me a shout" she said with a smile on her face.

Ooc:this is a new char being fetched in doing the profile as soon as I get a sec but me n apoc talked about the char today so play nice smile
Now on the red planet which he called home for many years finding his old training grounds and armour with his house symbol on the chest. The suit it self looked bulky but easy to move in with his atmospheric helmet which he does not need.
"Seems you being gathering to much dust my old friend."
Putting his hand on the symbol of Zod which now started to open the suit up for him to put on the war suit. now jumping in the suit in closed down on him and locked in to place the helmet activated with kryptonian language popping up saying all clear. He starts throwing punches and kick to loosen it up.
"Good seems to still work to full standards with my power. Now lets head back to HQ"
Now going into a crouched position the red sands start to push away from him and takes off only leaving cracks in the red sand stone where he once was going at full speed to his new home of earth.
MAJOR AL-ZOD

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Kira went back upstairs sill half a slice in her mouth and the other half of the pizza in the box with her she swallowed then shouted as she looked around "saphiraaaaaa jackal asked me to look on on you where are you? I got pizza if you want some food" in honesty Kira was slightly intimidated by her as she only saw her the once while entering the base but she would at least try to be nice to saphira after all jackal wouldn't send her to be with a dangerous person right?.

Before getting in the car D I clipped his armour and removed it all revealing jeans and a black button us shirt,he then strapped his sword across the small of his back and turned so they couldn't see him as he removed his mask and put on a pair of reflective blue shades keeping his eye hidden "ok guys I'm ready to hit the bar" he said in his usual silky voice you could now see his blonde hair spiked up in a rough fashion.

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I will use my knowledge to save your life...

User Image
Doing:
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

Dr. Andrew Jericho Swain MD, PhD

Jackal two entered the vehicle, occupying one of the rear seats. He fastened his seat belt and allowed his head to rest against the seat, his mousy brown hair ruffling against it. He didn't buckle his seat belt to avoid injury -his superhuman durability and armour would prevent that. He found being hurled from a moving vehicle at speed via a collision to be inconvenient.

With that, Metus conducted a steady drive to the establishment. Jackal remained silent throughout the journey, his eyes closed. It allowed him to still himself. Due to the events that had occurred lately, he hadn't had much time to himself. No rest for the wicked.

Eventually, the vehicle came to a gentle stop; causing Jackal to open his eyes and unclip his belt. "We're here." Metus announced, exiting the vehicle and entering the bar, locking the car remotely once everyone had exited.

Taking a seat inside, Jackal took a moment to assess his surroundings. There was an abnormally huge man sat next to what looked like Guy Gardner. Jackal would have to have a word with him later. Ordering a Steak with Fries and a glass of Milk, he rested back in his chair.

"So Marvel. What did you want to discuss."
...or end it.

The Jackal

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
A small bell in the bar rang and Charlotte ran to the order hatch picking up a tray then rushing over to where jackal and the others were sat she placed the milk infringing of jackal "your milks here the steak will be 5 minutes" then turning and seeing marvel and D her voice became very loud as she jumped at D "dad your back!!!" Knocking him off the seat and to the floor "your still here then char" D said while laughing and ruffling her hair still layed on the floor being hugged by the child.

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image
Doing:
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

"Dad?" Jackal asked, raising an eyebrow. His toned was an amalgamation of sarcastic disbelief and amusement. Somehow, Jackal doubted that the young girl was D's child. Mainly because he found the notion that a woman would willing procreate with him ridiculous, let alone bear the fruit of his loins. Then again, he'd met people like Captain Marvel and Guy Gardner in one night, so anything is possible.

Sitting back, he pressed the glass of milk against the slit in his mask and held it open as he drank, making this simple action a chore. He made a mental note to alter the design to cover the top half of his face, leaving his bottom exposed, similar to the other heroes he used to associate with (Read: Bat Family).

After savouring the mouthful, he laid the glass to rest on the table; looking around the place while he waited for his meal.
...or end it.

The Jackal

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
D eventually stood up as Charlotte ran off to get jackals steak and he sat back down next to jackal "she's not my kid but she seems to have taken to calling me dad since I saved her,he is a tough kid though" he then grabbed a pint from behind the bar and started drinking "oh don't worry about me serving my self it's my bar" he said with a grin.

Hurrying as fast as she could Charlotte grabbed the tray with jackals doin and placed it next to him "here's your food" she said looking overly happy considering she was in a place like this
The night wind howled through the streets of Gotham, the rain poured heavily down bouncing off the streets, a lone figure walks quietly though the street stopping outside of a resteraunt, Alex had been here before a long time ago. But Alex was no longer in control of his body, Zed was...

peaking through the window Zed notices a familiar face sat in a booth at the back of the joint, using his new found power.. Zed sinks into the shadows and reappears at the booth.

'Boo. Betcha missed me didn't ya jackal? and my my who do we have here another friend for me to play with?'

Zed feels agitated he hasn't had proper fight since his reawakening.

'What you think to the steak Jackal?'

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
As zed appeared Charlotte approached him "excuse me sir but we have a no violence policy here and a no powers policy would you be nice enough to refrain from using them?" Her innocent little face and politeness was usually enough to deter people but if not she would be forced to use her abilities as she reached for the book hanging from her waist D held his hand in front if her as if telling her to leave this not that Alex could see it but under his shades his eyes were facinated (this guy could be an interesting subject) his mind was filling with ways to disect and annatlyse the man who appeared from the shadows but he refrained and inserted just asked "so how'd you know jackal" his voice then turning silly "via we are best buds" a silly grin appearing on his face.
Charlotte was worried she hated the bar fights but she felt safe knowing D was here he had always protected her since AA.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Captain Marvel: Earth's Mightiest Mortal

User Image

It’s not that I can’t be mean. I could cuss a bunch and kill all the bad guys and stuff. But…look, I can’t even drive yet. I don’t have a bank account. I can’t vote or drink and I haven’t been to college. I don’t understand everything. So until I do, I’m gonna use the power I’ve got to do the RIGHT thing. Call me a wussy if you want…I’m just a boy trying to be a good man.

Once they arrived at the bar, the first thing to hit Marvel's nose was the heavy stench of alcohol and cigarettes. The boy inside him cringed back as the smell of it didn't agree very well with his senses. However, he managed to power through and sit down at the bar where they were greeted by a rather young girl. Immediately, his features flushed an embarrassed red and turned his head away. "Uh-uhm, thank you miss," he said while scratching the back of his head.

When the food came, Jackal turned his attention towards the caped man in tights and asked what he wanted to talk about. With a light sip of his milk, he answered. "You see, there's this girl who accidentally got her identity revealed by a violet lantern. I was wonderin' if you had some sort of mind erasing thing. I would ask Superman but...." he said while leaning over closer to him "He has to kiss people," he finished with an awkward tone in his voice. He had remembered the man of steel mentioning that Lois Lane had known his identity once, but was able to erase her mind by kissing her on the lips. As much as he wanted Vector girl to know that her cover would be safe, Captain Marvel didn't relish the thought of having to kiss the guy to do it.

Suddenly, a weird man manifested from what seemed like thin air and started talking with the Jackal; he must have got around. From the looks of it however, the man seemed to be taunting him. Captain Marvel started to rise from his seat and interject, but the young waitress beat him to it with a polite warning.

Seeing as how this girl was handling the situation, he slowly sat back down, but kept his gaze locked on the man. Hopefully, there won't be too much trouble heading their way.

*Note: The new main quote I put up was written by Nate Cosby

*Note#2: Changed it back to Captain Marvel. Thank goodness.

Sayla-girl

After flying back to earth Al-Zod could hear the Jackal's voice and made a route to him in case he needed help with anything. Now landing out side a building with lots of voice coming from it Al walk in with the helmet off so Jackal cud see his face.
"What in the sweet Rao is this place"
Now looking around for the Jackal he see a hulking man at the far end and a man next to him in a green lantern uniform but no Jackal.
"Jackal show yourself"
Now standing in the middle of the room of people looking around.
MAJOR AL-ZOD
'Little girl, you underestimate the powers that I wield at my finger tips, I also do not take very kindly to threats, see to it that it never happens again'

'Jackal helped create me, he helped shape the very soul of Alex which allowed me (Zed) to merge with his soul, I sought him out find out where my Dark Grimoire of the Forbidden Shadow is hidden.'

Through sheer determination and force of will Alex bursts forth forcing Zed back into his mind

'Jackal, Help me.. Zed is evil.. I tried to merge him with me to make me a greater Assassin, I was wrong he wants to enslave the entire world into sha....'

'Incolent Cur! I told Alex that if he allowed me control over his body he would be the greatest Assassin the world has seen.'

Standing up Zed turned to look at Jackal.

'You have 3 days to bring the grimoire to my Sanctuary, if you fail to comply I will kill 50 people in Gotham starting with those closest to you'

Before anyone could reply to the threat Zed disappears into the shadows.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Charlotte looked severely annoyed "he threatened me,he actually threatened me" her lip quivering as if ready to burst in to tears D lowered himself to her eye level "don't worry about it sweetheart he was just an idiot who couldn't tell a friendly question from a tree" he said hugging her this was surprisingly gentle for him however seeing him talk to Charlotte like that made his blood boil internally,thoughts of bones breaking hearts being torn from chests and causing misery to him started bubbling to the surface of D's mind (he wants top assassin well I will show him top assassin) he thought mentally preparing a list of gear he would need and how he was going to deal with a shadow user (no real problem if I use that and some high power elec spheres) he had his plan but right now he was on jackals side and wasn't going to just go rouge when he owes a debt.
"Thank you" Charlotte said in her small voice obviously greatful for him being there she then looked at captain marvel and for the first time realised "urrrrm sir why are you wearing spandex?".

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image
Doing:
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

Taking his Steak knife to the slit in his mask, he made it slightly bigger to accommodate his current activity. Taking a mouthful, he chewed over but the meat and Captain Marvel's question. Swallowing, he bluntly and dryly replied, keeping his eyes closed while he took in the full flavour of the food.

"Going out on a limb here, but I assume a strong blow to the head is out of the question." Jackal expected an unappreciative expression from the Red Crusader in return to his unhelpful response. "Considering you actively want to forget... it will fit in with your belief system... so it could wor- I apologise. Thinking out loud." the man uttered between mouthfuls. Setting his cutlery down, he became serious and addressed Captain Marvel directly, realising his behaviour may come off as unintentionally rude.

"Of course, there are extraneous variables to factor in, but I believe a Post-Hypnotic suggestion could be used. Under hypnosis, you could be instructed to actively forget or be unable to recall the identity of the individual in question, or to only know them as Vector girl. I can't say for certain you'll forget it per se, the process could be reversed given you're subjected to hypnosis again, but you can be made to be unaware of Vector Girl's identity."

Slicing another piece of his meal and mulling on the situation for a moment, he continued. "Or you can 'mack' with the Man o' Steel if you're that way inclined." Jackal joked, chuckling as he finished. "I assume that too is out of the question or you wouldn't have asked."

The figure of an acquaintance of his materialised from out of the shadows. Aleksandr was good at using them to his advantage but never quite to this degree or this literately. Not averting his eyes from his meal, he addressed his question regarding his food, noticing a change in tone, speech pattern and language use, but not letting on. "Needs more salt." he dryly replied.

Noticing the tension between 'Alex' and D, Jackal uttered "I thought c**k fights were illegal in Gotha," in an attempt to lighten the mood, all the while wondered what had gotten into his burde- Ally.

It was then Jackal recalled someone who spoke and acted similarly and his mood turned sour. D intentionally trying to agitate him, didn't help. Embedded his knife into the bar with a thud, he rose to his feet- the downward force of the stab enough to separate the blade from the handle and unknowingly alerting his Kryptonian comrade to his location. "Remove the smirk or I shall remove it for you." Jackal bluntly barked at D.

The Shadow Lord known as Zed had finally unveiled himself and made his demands. Before a reply could be made, the assassin melted back into shadow. Sighing Jackal looked at D. "I thought you were a pain in the a**, but by comparison Alex has just become a hot lead enema."

Jackal didn't take lightly to threats, much less those he cared for. Excusing himself, he got ready to leave. Wiping his mouth, he arose calmly. "If you'll excuse me, I must face uncountable hoards of ninja located somewhere in the city, make it to one of the most ruthless and skilled men I've ever faced and ensure he'll never be in a position to threaten someone I care about again." Jackal announced casually, as if it was the usual.

It was then that Jackal felt a large, strong grip on his shoulder. "I know of Zed. His thrall plagued Iceland villages. Please, let Braum be of assistance" he informed. "Well, I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's go."

Looking passed the behemoth before him, he caught sight of Guy Gardner. Nodding in greeting at the red haired Lantern, Jackal began to make his way out before turning back to Captain Marvel. "I hope I was of assistance and once I have dealt with this matter, I shall endeavour to help you.

Is there anyone you love? Every person you love is another weakness. They'd better be worth it."
...or end it.

The Jackal

The Major had seen what had happened on the table with the Jackal and some other human he did not know now walking to the table with watchful eyes on the others on it taking a seat there.
"So what happened there and who are these fellows"
Seeing everyone has a drink Al put one and one together to make this a bar like the ones on krypton but the super kryptonian did not need to drink or eat all he needed was the suns rays but it did not hurt to have some every now and then.
"Can I get a drink please what ever the most drank is miss"
Smiling at the young woman who had the staff badge on.
MAJOR AL-ZOD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces