Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

This is a monkeyslave_2 and domina incognita production.
We reserve the right to accept or reject you,
ask for samples and whatever else is needed to run this roleplay smoothly.
As of right now we are,
OPEN && ACCEPTING
Please send profiles and reserves to me.
Feel free to subscribe for announcements
More to come, just wait and see.

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Our story takes place in modern day earth. There are four girls and four guys, each with their own unique power. They are best friends that grew up in the streets together, more so the outcasts of society. People are afraid of their "gifts". Having had enough of being excluded, they made a pact to always stick together. During their childhood, a man named Shindou became extremely powerful and controled what people now call 'The Darkness'. The world's only hope became these children, they just didn't know it yet, but Shindou did.

He sought to destroy them, but then came up with a better plan. He realized that killing the children would make them see that they are a threat; binding them together more tightly than they were before. So he decided to take the males away from the females and train them. He offered the young men something they couldn't resist, power and a chance to get revenge on those that had tormented them their whole life.

By separating the children, Shindou could then take over, with the men on his side, turning them into heartless killing machines; he could get them to get rid of the females. One thing though, when he took the males away he didn't reveal that part of the plan. They had no idea that they would be sent out to capture their childhood friends and keep them from ruining their master's plan.

A few years pass. 'The Darkness' is growing along with Shindou's control of the world. The men had completely forgotten about their female companions and were focused on their training and strengthening of their powers. The females were left behind in the town where they grew up to fend for themselves.

So what happens when the males are finally sent out on their mission to capture the females and bring them back to Shindou's layer?
Will the females give in to the darkness and become as ruthless as the males, or will they convince their childhood friends to leave Shindou and the darkness behind?
Will enemies be made?
Will there be love?
Who will betray who?
Is there hope?
That is up to you to decide.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rules You Must Follow:

1. The obvious. Follow Gaia ToS, which means keep things PG-13 if clothes start coming off, time skip. This also means no swearing every other word. (It's fine to emphasize points in your post, but if it takes away from the content or I get ANY complaints, you will receive a warning.)
2. Fighting. I expect there to be drama and fighting. NO GODMODDING, unless a scene is previously discussed between the two people involved either in the OOC or over PMs I do not want people controlling characters that are not their own. Got it? Good. Again, violate this rule you will receive a warning.
3. Respect. The fact alone that I have to mention this as a rule saddens me. That being said, please, please, please be respectful to each other, I want this to be a fun rp for all involved to enjoy. I do expect characters to hate other characters at some point, but please, if you don't like someone's character DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT start bashing them in front of everyone, pm either the person you have an issue with, deal with it privately, or come to either Monkey or I. Also don't take it personally if a character insults another character for the sake of the story, that's just immature and childish.
4.Posting. I understand writer's block but for the sake of keeping the rp moving I want two to three paragraphs on average, one to two if you have absolutely no idea what to do or if you are in the middle of a dialogue with someone, I understand conversation posts can be tricky. Include thoughts, emotions they might be experiencing in reaction to what someone has said. Describe the environment. You do this you CAN get at least two paragraphs out. Respond to what other people have written in their posts, if you are really stuck that's what the OOC is for. Monkey and I love to plot and give people ideas, so please do not be afraid to come to us.
4. Grammar. Absolutely no text talk, unless the character is actually texting someone I do not want to see it in your post. I shouldn't have to say this but DO NOT use *these* for actions. Write as if you were reading a book. This is a literate roleplay. Use "quotations" for speech. Bold or underline for texts sent over the phone, and italicize for thoughts. Again these all should be common sense, but I have seen people who still haven't grasped this concept. Your post should be like we are reading something from a book, not something we would see over IMs.
5. Activity. This is a BIG one. We all have lives I get that. Not even I can post every day. That being said, at least every two or three days would be acceptable, that is not a lot to ask. If you do not post in three days, unless you are waiting on someone else to respond, and are holding up the roleplay, I will send a 'warning of inactivity' PM to you, if you do not get back to either Monkey or I within a week, you will be kicked without another warning, unless you have informed us otherwise that you will be taking an LOA [Leave of Absence]. Again it's nothing personal, but I don't want people here who are going to post once or twice then disappear, that's just rude and it gets my hopes up, and I get excited to move things along and then.... you shatter my dreams... and then... the roleplay crashes and burns and goes down in flames... and yeah, it's just rude.
6. Characters. Do not mess with our profile or reservation layout. We made it the way it is for a reason. I also do not want to see any so called "perfect" characters or extremely "damaged" characters. For God's sake, give your character some depth and dynamic, they are humans, humans have their faults and strengths no matter how perfect or damaged they may seem. As for pictures, real life pictures only please. If you need help, come ask one of us, give us a description of what you want and we will help you find your perfect character picture. There are plenty of sources to pull from.
7. Profiles and Reserves. Please send all profiles and reserves to me with the title of this rp just to make things easier. Also please include a sample [one to two paragraphs] of a post you would write FOR THIS RP. Do not recycle a former post from another roleplay. This is so that we can see how you would fit your character into this world and possibly introduce them to us. I would like to see what you can do with the story line we have provided and where you might take it. Keep in mind that Monkey gets a say of who is in and who is out, seeing as this RP is originally her idea.
8. Note. I would like you all to have fun, make some friends, plot awesomeness, and be creative.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Lovely Ladies
4/4

THE TEMPERAMENTAL ELEMENTALIST
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Name: Mina Loraine Stone
Power: Black Fire Manipulation
Username: monkeysalve_2

THE UNPREDICTABLE ILLUSIONIST
Name: Katerina Amelie Dobreva
Power: Illusion Manipulation
Username: Domina Incogita

THE STOIC MANIPULATOR
Name: Evalynn Krista Meltone
Power: Card Manipulation
Username: Raven5023

THE SASSY SHAPESHIFTER
Name: Jayden Christina Harper-Lee
Power: Shapeshifer
Username: Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Handsome Men
4/4

THE VIOLENT ABSORBER
Name: Azreal Adam Martinez
Power: Adapts into Whatever he touches
Username: Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

THE INTELLIGENT COPYCAT
Name: finn griffin anderson
Power: Absorption
Username: zombie chai

THE CIVILIZED VAMPIRE
Name: Maximilian Jaeger
Power: Blood Manipulation
Username: callypso213

THE FEROCIOUS ANIMAL
Name: M'kai griffin anderson
Power: Animal Imitation
Username: zombie chai

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Announcements:
2014-08-05: Roleplay Now Open! Yay!
2014-08-14: Roleplay is almost full!
2014-08-22: Roleplay is full yay!

Updates && Bits of Info:
Katerina and Mina are roommates.
Mina is a performer at a threatre slash bar.
Katerina owns a lounge slash restaurant called '[Name to Come]'.
Evalynn works at Stoneface Dolly's.
The boys are in town

... Will edit this when I'm NOT too lazy, feel free to PM me if I miss something....

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

OOC && Profiles

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Skeletons in my Closet

Reserves:

[align=center][size=14] THE [b]ADJECTIVE[/b] ABILITY [/size]
[img]100x100[/img][img]100x100[/img][img]100x100[/img]
[size=10][b][color=grey]Name:[/color][/b] name goes here
[b][color=black]Age:[/color][/b] written out please
[b][color=grey]Power:[/color][/b] one only
[b][color=black]Username:[color][/b] obvious [/size][/align]

Example:

THE BOLD EXECUTER
Name: Giraffe
Power: Awesomeness
Username: ieatgreenleaves

Profiles:
[align=center][size=18]THE [b][color=grey]ADJECTIVE[/color][/b] ABILITY[/size]

_______________________________________________________________________[/align]
[align=center][img]400x300[/img][align][/align]
[list][list][list][size=10][color=grey][b]Hello, my name is:[/b][/color] name goes here.
[color=black][b]But you can call me:[/b][/color] nickname.
[color=grey][b]I'm:[/b][/color] ____ years old. [written out please]
[color=black][b]And I have the power to:[/b][/color] (sentece or two that describe your character's ability}
[color=grey][b]People think I'm crazy but I like:[/b][/color] [list 5 likes]
[color=black][b]And you should definitely keep these away from me:[/b][/color] [list 5 dislikes]
[color=grey][b]In short:[/b][/color] [ Bio in 10 points ]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[color=black][b]Others would say that:[/b][/color] [ Personality in 5 points]
-
-
-
-
-
[color=grey][b]Shh can you keep a secret?[/b][/color] [ One secret, cannot be left blank ]
[align=center][color=black][b]I got to go [Username here] is calling my name.[/b][/color][/align]

Example:
THE BOLD EXECUTER

User Image
        Hello, my name is: Giraffe.
        But you can call me: GeeGee.
        I'm: three years old.
        And I have the power to: Bite you in the butt if you disobey the rules.
        People think I'm crazy but I like: Trees, the great outdoors, fruits, blue skies and a warm bed.
        And you should definitely keep these away from me: Lions, tigers, bears, cheetahs and people.
        In short:
        - I'm a giraffe.
        - I'm tall.
        - I eat leaves.
        - I will bite you if you make me mad.
        - My parents are tall.
        - My babies will be tall.
        - I live outside.
        - I sleep outside.
        - A pillow would be nice.
        - Make me smile and you get a prize.
        Others would say that:
        - I'm sort of fun.
        - I don't get pissed off easily.
        - I am fair.
        - Sort of.
        - Get to know me and you will know the rest.
        Shh can you keep a secret? I'm in love with a penguin
        I got to go ieatgreenleaves is calling my name.

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Something goes here, just can't think of what...

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Still working on it, bare with me...

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

OPEN! =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff