Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Mathieus
Wanna play a game?! Aha!

{

Matty snickered, "Well, I don't keep food around here, for obvious reasons, but..." He practically skipped over to a tree that seemed to be from the Mesozoic Era and started searching the roots. It was if he was a bloodhound searching for a scent.

"However," He called from the other side of the tree, "I do keep a stash of money in various places. Any good scavenger should!" He held up a small clip full of money and pranced around to the other side of the tree and towards Raise.

The clip itself was holding a few twenty's, five's, and one's, but was still a good chunk of change. Matty presented as if he was proposing to her, he even got down on one knee, "Don't worry about paying it back, just make sure you eat something good, like steak, chinese, maybe even some seafood!"

}

Trust me! It's so fun, it's to die for!
User Image User Image

۩ Jade Night and Ra ۩
With : Jade no one Ra Lutz and Abigail
Mood : Unknown Ra tired and cranky
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jade Night looks at the female and then at the other male. With her blind eyes. But she knew where they were since there voice. She then shakes her head " We fine.. Thank you " She mumbles softly. With that she gets up and then walks over to the edge with Ra. She looks around and then touches his fur. Feeling the softness calm her greatly.

Ra was ignoring the slight pain in his back leg. He sighs and then looks up at Jade as they were walking '... I will be fine ' He says in her mind. ' Lets just go. The male has known us for some time now. ' He says in her mind. which he felt her stiffen. He sighs and then moves down the side walk

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Out of Crack =

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Someone kicks and hit some poor guy there, who is all without chance
I see that no one seem to care, and not even I
The fear is too great and strong, to be able to do anything at all
Under the surface, I am ashamed about myself
Under the surface, the picture burns me

LUTZ ROSENTHAL
Where: Metropolis streets
With who: Abigail, some wolf (Ra), and a girl (Jade)

Lutz looked quietly after them, hoping to himself that they would be fine. He were a bit surprised over having seen three of the kids again in just a short time. And that they all seemed to be alright as well. That along made him feel relief.

When I see all the evil, that we humans have released
The meaningless suffering
Then I have difficult to understand, that all of us have been children and helpless one time
Loved without borders, loved without constraint
Under the surface, we are all small
Under the surface, a good soul can perish

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
Raise and Ian Evangaurd
The scars of our battle....

The two siblings watched as Matt made his way over to an odd looking tree and started digging around. An eyebrow was lifted on both of their faces as they watched, and then slowly they became relaxed again once he had told them about money.
"Oh-ho! Good job Matty!" Ian hollered as Matt made his way towards Raise.
The girl on the other hand, had no expression on her face as she took the clip from Matt's hands. "Not that I was going to pay you back anyway..." She replied, immediately opening the clip and peering inside at its contents. "Hm...this'll do"
Clipping it shut, Raise made her way back into the town they had just come from. Not really knowing for sure what the guys were planning on doing, or if they were just going to follow each other and hope to run into another person with powers like them. But she DID agree to tag along, so tag along it is.
"Hurry it up you two, my stomach can't wait forever!" She hollered, turning on her heels and placing her free hand on her hip. "We're going to look together right? The easiest place to blend in would be in town, hint-hint...so let's get going"
Ian huffed a sigh. "Didn't even thank the guy and now she's bossing us around... He muttered, stretching before getting back on all fours. "...Well its a good thing she forgot about hunting me down for leaving her on the roof..."

....Will they ever disappear?

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Dr. Abigail Archer
Caretaker of Metachildren

Thoughts: ...Something about her seemed familiar...why can't I place it?...
OOC:

Seeing that the pair were walking well on their own, Abigail sighed. So many troubles in one day, and it was her first day of searching!
"My my, I sure hope they'll make it home all right."
She looked concerned, but she returned her attention to Dr. Rosenthal.
"You think it's okay to let her and her little friend go on their own like that?"

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

LUTZ ROSENTHAL
With who: Abigail

"It seemed like that they to be alone, so I guess there's no point in trying to talk them out of it... Besides, I don't think anyone would dare to approach a wolf. And since he seem to be protective of her, I think that they should be ok," Lutz replied. Having seen the wolf push Jade out of the way from the car, he was sure that he would keep bad people away as well. He was worried though that the Syndicate's goons would show up with firearms, so he prayed that the girl and the wolf stayed near dark alleys so that they would be able to hide. He also hoped that they did have someplace to stay. "I wonder... if the kids are staying together, or seperated..." He believed that if they stayed together, they could combine their powers to protect themselves from the Syndicate.

Then I have difficult to understand, that all of us have been children and helpless one time

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Warm tears sting my eyes
As all of these sweet memories flood back to me
Reminising now
The sun will set beyond the cruel mountain range
I'll still be here (it's dark now without your light)
Begging your heart to beat (sweet defiled angel, open your eyes)
My existance is not the same (believe in me)
Without you here... (believe that I love you)

YLVA
Where: T-shaped tower on an isle, her room
With who: none
Wearing: A black armless shirt, the denimjacket, and the torn jeans
Listening to: --

Having a lot to think of, Ylva decided to get some air. She got out of the bed and headed outside, putting on her denimjacket. She sat down by the front door and looked towards Metropolis, holding her treasure in her hand that she had grabbed on her way out. "I wish that Al could have seen this..."
But even though the city looked beautiful with all the lights from the neon-signs and homes, she still didn't like it. It was cold and artificial, and the exhaust gas from the vehicles were just detestable. She wished that she could just leave Metropolis, but it wasn't as easy as she first thought. As soon as she had gotten enough money for a train-ticket, she had gone to the station, but the one who sold them had started to ask for her ID-card, because if she were underage, she needed her guardian's approval in order to buy a ticket. Since she had neither, she had to give up that thought. She even thought about hitchhiking, but the friends she had gotten since she escaped told her that she could get mutilated if she had the bad luck to be picked up by some psychopath. And since she couldn't drive, or walk all the way to the next town, which most likely were several miles away, and since walking along on the road could make her a sitting duck for the Syndicate, she were stuck in Metropolis.
She looked at the white scars from all those tests. "No way that I'm going back there..." She sighed as she leaned against the wall. Since it were quite dark around the door, she wasn't worried that she would be seen if a boat passed by. She just prayed that the tower were a safe place. She then wondered again where the other Metahumans were. Even though she still felt worried, she did want to meet them again and see how they were doing. "I hope that they are ok."

You shut your eyes and gave in to that light
A beauty frozen in eternal night
Just when I realized the error of my ways, you slipped between my fingertips
I was a fool, I was stuck in such bliss
Wish I could grant, you your first kiss
Sorrow only grows if I try to forget, you're an eternal part of me
User Image User Image

۩ Jade Night and Ra ۩
With : Jade no one Ra Lutz and Abigail
Mood : Unknown Ra tired and cranky

Jade Night sighs and then shakes her head back and forth. Soon they were walking behind old buildings. And into the forest again. Soon they find a new place to set up camp. Not only that but she had to take a look at Ra's back leg. Even if he said he was fine. She huffs and then makes there little tent out of tree roots and branches. And then she turns to Ra ".. Let me see it now " She says to the male. Of course she couldn't see the wound. But she could feel it could she not ?

Ra huffs and then moves over to her and then lays down '.. Fine ' He huffs and then winces as he felt soft hands go up and down on his legs. He was sure he was going to bite her. But held back that urge. Once she was done touching his back legs he felt some sticks or twigs being put on his cracked leg. He huffs knowing this would not work. But he said nothing

Out of Crack =

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Dr. Abigail Archer
Caretaker of Metachildren

Thoughts: ...I feel like I'm missing something here...
OOC: Sorry, IRL stuff has been a nightmare lately... >.> Sorry for the absence. I should be good for now.

Abigail nodded, thoughtful.
"I guess so. I...probably should go home...although I still can't help but feel like I'm missing something...Mr. Rosenthal, isn't it strange...how they were acting...?"
She was confused by Ylva's and Raven's overall behavior. Turning down home-cooked meals and a warm bed? It didn't seem like them at all.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

LUTZ ROSENTHAL
With who: Abigail

Assuming that she meant Ylva and Raven's behaviour, Lutz thought quickly of it, so that he wouldn't say too much. He then remembered when he got old enough to live by himself at the college's dorm. He were so glad over it, even if he did care about his parents. But he rarely got a chance to try and do something by himself when he was home, like learning how to cook. It was first when he moved to the dorm that he did get to do that. "I don't think it's so strange... I mean, kids go through a time of their lives when they wish to take care of themselves, and learn to live without being watched over all the time," he replied, thinking of his own experimences. "So these kids are not different. They just want to be able to cook, clean and buy things by themselves, just like anyone else." If he haven't known the true reason to why they escaped, this was probably what he would have thought of without a doubt.
He did want to tell Abigail the truth, but he decided to wait. Besides would she even believe him? If he told her that the kids ran off, because the "hospital" is actually an evil Syndicate who kidnapped and ruined their childhood with abuse and experiments, how would she react? He was sure that if it had been him, he would had done something stupid like confronting his superiors, demanding the truth, and probably had got himself killed or something.
"So, don't worry so much. The girls seemed to be fine, so I don't think that they are starving," he added.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Neil Cassidy

Neil listened as he walked, but it didn't seem as if anyone had followed. Fine by him, he wouldn't have to worry about them now. Neil continued on his way to the burger joint by himself now, left to his thoughts. Two of them in one day. Why now? All he wanted to do was avoid anyone associated to that place and carve a life out for himself. He made it to the burger joint and sat down at a seat, thinking before he'd go make his order.

Dr.Travis Coldwell
Head Surgeon of the Syndicate

User Image
Travis had been in the shadows, watching Abigale and Lutz speak to Ylva and, surprisingly, Raven. He had the hope that Abigale might actually have convinced the two to go with her, but the two had flown off and disappeared from site. Travis sighed and shook his head, smile still on his face. It might not be as simple as following and relying on useless Abigale. He turned and walked off, unseen. He left before seeing the crash.

((sorry, losing internet. sorry!)
User Image User Image

۩ Jade Night and Ra ۩
With : Jade Ra.
Mood : hungry

Jade Night sighs after she wrapped her friend in a brace. It would hold for a few hours or so. With that done she pets his head " Sorry " She mumbles softly. ".. I'm getting hungry " She says to him. Wondering if they should go and find a place to eat ? She hears her stomach growl. And then sighs. Yes. Food would be nice. She couldn't remember the last time she ate. So with that. She gets up and then grabs Ra's fur. She felt him move forward. She wanted something big. And filling. But what ? As Ra was walking she was thinking. '.. Were are we going ?' She asked Ra.

Ra huffs and then moves down the many alley ways. Sticking to the shadows. Soon they come up to a place. The same one Neil went to. He huffs again '.. Food. Were else ?' He asked her. He huffs and then moves forward. He then looks up at Jade as she fumbles for the door. And then opens it. She hears the ding of the bell. And then sighs. Warmth and food hits her nose. '.. Where are we ?' She asked him in his mind . Ra sighs '. .Burger joint ' Was all he said and then moved her forward. Every one in the place looking up. Well expect for Neil.

Once they were in line. Did she tilts her head to the side. She couldn't see where every one was. But she knew Ra wouldn't make a seen. So she hoped. She sighs and then felt Ra move forward with a slight limp. She moves with him and then hears a male at the counter " Welcome to Bugger Joint. How may I hep you this evening ?" The male asked. By the sound of the male. He looked. Or in this case. Sounded bored out of his mind.

Jade listens to the male. As Ra was sitting on the ground. He was mumbling to him self in his mind. Keeping his thoughts to him self. ".. Um.. Can you um please read the menu ?" She asked the male. ".. I can't read it.. " She points to her eyes. And the male fumbles. Not having this happen to him on his shift " Uh.. yea sure" He mumbles. After reading the menu three times to the female. Did Jade finally order what she wanted and for her friend. A big mac. Three of them. Big fries. And something called a fountain drink.

After ordering and paying for her meal.. The male then made it that she could go and find a seat. With that. Ra moves her to a booth away from the prying eyes of the locals and none locals. She sighs and then rubs her temples. Wondering what in gods name she was going to do. She bites her lower lip and then sighs. Her eyes shut. She was then tapped on the shoulder and looked to where the feeling came from. Ra on the other hand was on guard. " Your food ma'am " The one that took her order put the tray of food in front of her. She smiles at the male and then nods " Thank you " She says softly to the male.

Once the male was gone. Did she start to feel for the box that healed the big mac's. She opens two of them and then puts them on the ground with the big fries. She smiles as Ra chows down.She couldn't have her friend starve could she ? She shook her head and then opens the last big mac. With that she started to eat her meal. The memory still fresh of the accident that only happened some hours ago. She sighs and then tilts her head to the side

Out of Crack =
User Image
Mathieus
Wanna play a game?! Aha!

{

The bossy Raise barked at them to hurry up, and she must have forgotten to say thank you, or perhaps Matt didn't hear her? Whatever the case, Matt decided to follow her, she had the money, she had the hunger. He didn't really like taking the backseat when it came to leadership, but at least he found what he was looking for.

"The Nerve." He grumbled to himself, and now looked towards Ian, "Would it bother you if she didn't wake up in the morning?!" he murmured gruffly with a small frown, his fists balled up at his side.

He shrugged it off and chuckled lightly as he jogged to catch up to Raise, "Remember! That money is for food or essentials, I do not have enough income to dispose of it willy-nilly!" He spoke like an older brother or a naggy mother, but he was more worried about his money than whatever she thought of him at the moment.

(I apologize for the delay. It's Final exams, ya know?)
}

Trust me! It's so fun, it's to die for!

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
Raise and Ian Evangaurd
The scars of our battle....

Looking up at Matt, the black cat shrugged and continued to follow. "She'll come around I guess" He managed to say, beginning to get used to his cat body. The girl on the other hand let out a puffed sigh and turned on her heels back towards the town once she'd seen that they were starting to follow.
She raised an eyebrow at their 'mumbo-jumbo' but quickly shrugged it off instead of asking and imagined a strawberry smoothie or cheese burger in place of the money.
At that time, Matt had jogged up over to her and gave her what seemed to be a brotherly warning. It was either that or he was more obesessed with money then an empty stomach.
"Alright Alright..." Raise sighed, holding out the clip in front of her. "I got it, I won't buy anything with this unless you approve. I mean its YOUR treasure" She sort of grummbled by the end of the sentence but really didn't feel like oweing anyone anything, especially Matt. The girl couldn't trust the guy yet.
"Huh? Oh hey! Wait up!" Ian hollered, doing his best on all fours to catch up to the two.

((OOC: That's alright, totally understandable))

....Will they ever disappear?

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Warm tears sting my eyes
As all of these sweet memories flood back to me
Reminising now
The sun will set beyond the cruel mountain range
I'll still be here (it's dark now without your light)
Begging your heart to beat (sweet defiled angel, open your eyes)
My existance is not the same (believe in me)
Without you here... (believe that I love you)

YLVA
Where: T-shaped tower on an isle
With who: none
Wearing: A black armless shirt, the denimjacket, and the torn jeans
Listening to: --

Ylva sat and watched quietly the city, thinking of what to do tomorrow. First, she would need to go and look for a job, then she had to buy some stuff. She was also thinking of how to get from the isle to the city, as she didn't want to take advantage of Raven's powers everytime she needed to get somewhere.
She looked thoughtful at the water. She could swim, but she wouldn't be able to use her powers to dry afterward, and that would look suspicious if people saw her swimming in the middle of December, fully dressed. And it was too far to jump. If there had been rocks between, then she wouldn't have so much problems... unless someone saw her making super-jumps. She pouted as she thought of it. It sure were both advantages and disadvantages having special powers and abilities.
As she was thinking, she thought of something. Of what she could recall, they didn't look in the basement before. "Maybe there could be something down there to use?" she thoughts. Whoever that once lived in this tower must have used something to get to the city. With that in mind, she got up and headed inside, locking the door. It couldn't hurt to just take a look. Before heading down, she left a note for Raven, telling where she was in case she would wake up before she got back up.

You shut your eyes and gave in to that light
A beauty frozen in eternal night
Just when I realized the error of my ways, you slipped between my fingertips
I was a fool, I was stuck in such bliss
Wish I could grant, you your first kiss
Sorrow only grows if I try to forget, you're an eternal part of me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers