Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"Yes, there's always the dragon dung route. Oh, and the route of being 'employed' by a brothel. And the route of death. Here, you might get chosen by someone who's a decent person... Or you might get chosen by someone who you have a better chance of escaping from than the lady who makes dragons out of her skin and has various expert trackers under her employ." He smiled slightly as he looked at her. "And If you raise that blade to me again, I'll snap your arm in two."

the fatal drop's Compadre

Mysterious Beau

xxx▇▇ miyu VHAMPIR xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Miyu smiled at the blue dragon. "Aww. What was that?" She teased, drinking and relishing the chaos waves rolling off the dragon. If this was what escaping meant, Miyu should've done it a whole lot sooner. The demon inside her was hungry, having only to feed on the sufferings of slaves, with no prominent chaos waves coming.

xx;;xx everything will go boom....eventually

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
((ok one of my fav songs!!Honky Tonk))

User Image
It snapped it's jaws at her, turning more agressive, but not harming her yet. He was waiting on an order from one of two people: Dagara or Ace.

Mysterious Beau

xxx▇▇ miyu VHAMPIR xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Miyu smiled. "Ouch. Scary. No wonder you're working here alone. No woman would be crazy enough to date...that." She said, without turning around. Miyu waited for it to make the first move.

User Image
He twitched mildly. You could insult his appearance and manners. You could physically assault him. You could even attempt to rape him, and he'd probably just laugh at you. But nobody, NOBODY, insulted his way with the ladies. "Dragon, guard the door. Stand back and let her go if she can beat me." He smiled slightly as he instantly entered his Fay form, growing nearly six inches and becoming beautiful once more. "Dagara, if I damage your shop, I'll pay you back! She insulted my with women!"

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Alright, Ace! I'm holdng off on bringing in the new shipment!" she yelled to him, still waiting on an answer from the angel.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The dragon nodded and mentally laughed at Miyu, she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Mysterious Beau

xxx▇▇ miyu VHAMPIR xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Miyu grinned, turning around to face the boy. Her eyes blazed red for a moment, before the collar twitched, eating up her negative energy, her source of power. "Looks like I struck a nerve huh?" She asked casually, raising her arms, ready to block any incoming attack. Though as a chaos half-demon, Miyu could sense any negative thoughts he was thinking, so if he thought 'I'm going to jab her in the leg.' Then Miyu would know, before he did it.

User Image
He watched the negative energy in the air feed into her as he grinned, shipping off the cloth covering his eye. "Oh, I am the WORST possible opponent for you. You see, I'm from the Fay. And the Fay is fickle." He brought his hands up as though as he were about to start clapping. His hands blurred until they looked like a flesh colored blob as a rapid fire clapping began. "That, and My thoughts are instant. Let me show you." He laughed as he suddenly disappeared... and leaned against her back. "Plus, if I don't attack you, you have nothing to go off of."

Mysterious Beau

xxx▇▇ miyu VHAMPIR xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Miyu grunted, but didn't back down. What's life without risks anyways? She smirked. "The Fay? Never heard of it." Her high soprano voice tinkling. The boy had gotten it wrong, misunderstood. "How do you know?" Miyu asked slyly. "Give me a little more credit then that." Miyu stepped forward and reappeared about 10ft. away from him. It was best to keep a distance, even if she specialized in hand to hand combat.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The dragon began a rhythm with it's tail by banging it against the floor; it was a fast pace, just what Ace liked...
User Image
"So it's not negative thoughts focused at you, it's negative thoughts in general, eh? Well, that's easy to beat again. I just have to tell myself we aren't fighting. We're dancing. Or what if I thought that fighting was a good thing? Or what if I simply directed nothing but pure, orderly energy at you? Your abilities seem to have a LOT of loopholes." He smiled as he began to tap his foot and sway mildly as he started to clap again. "But that doesn't matter, does it? All you have to do is come beat me and you're free. Come on! You can do it!" He laughed merrily as he soon began to twirl, his eyes glowing brightly.

Mysterious Beau

xxx▇▇ miyu VHAMPIR xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Miyu grimaced. Then she shrugged. "Aww. You got me. Okay, I'm just going to go back in my cage now." She exagerrated a sigh. "It does have loop holes. But you've misunderstood." Miyu pulsed with power. The boy had gotten it wrong again. The mere chaotivity of his words and actions were enough to put them on equal footing. "I have an unlimited power supplyer. And I second what I said about the whole ugly thing." She scrunched her face up in disgust. "Fine. Let's dance." Miyu closed her eyes and focused. When she opened her eyes, they were red. And they stayed that way. The collar was busy munching on negativity and Miyu had plenty. She lunged at the boy.

User Image
"You made three mistakes. First, you thought that you had an infinite power source." He watched her move towards him and smiled slightly. He easily side stepped her with a smile. "Second, you assumed that you were enough of a threat for me to direct any negativity towards you at any point. All your getting from me is ambient energy and you assume that puts us on equal footing." He turned to face her and smiled politely. "And last, you assumed that not only was my energy source not infinite, but that I couldn't simply draw your energy source out of the atmosphere. Now, the question is, can I?" He smiled at her. "Want to bet? How about we bet your freedom? If you win this fight, I'll buy you and let you go. You won't evwen have to worry about people chasing you then. But if I win, your freedom belongs to me. Do you accept this pledge?" He started to thrum with energy as he spoke, and the interior of the room was starting to fog over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff