Welcome to Gaia! ::

Announcement made! Check the post for them to see what it's about!~

+1 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image

ιкα мυѕυмє!

...........................................xx

"What the squid is this place?!" Ika Musume whined out, stomping her feet as she walked, causing yet another couple bangs to echo through the seemingly empty building. Whether it was safe to make so much noise wasn't what was on the squid girl's mind at the moment. She wasn't exactly one to think of priorities. She didn't exactly have much patience, and she had even less when she was tired and hungry. Especially hungry. All she could think of right now was shrimp, which only made her even crankier. Plus, the atmosphere of this place was very unfamiliar to a girl who hasn't strayed very far from the ocean; Ika Musume generally stayed in the same small town.

As brave as she liked to see herself as, this place was beginning to creep Ika Musume out. Biting her lip nervously, she continued wandering through the dark. Eventually, she gave up on acting brave and decided to use one of her abilities that seemed useful here; almost effortlessly, Ika Musume caused her entire body to be covered in a light glow that illuminated a small area around her. Feeling much more confident, the girl continued walking through the remains of whatever human building this place was at some point.

The sound of a distant voice caused Ika Musume to stop in her tracks, bringing her tentacles up defensively. Narrowing her bright blue eyes, she stopped the glowing and slowly crept in the direction of the voices before coming across two people who probably heard all the noise that Ika Musume had made and were already staring in her direction, obviously aware of where she was coming from long before she got there.
For a moment, the squid girl stood there, motionless and startled by these two strangers before she stood up straight. She put her hands on her hips with a mischievous grin on her face and began a short speech that she was sure would scare these humans into doing whatever this little squid invader wanted them to do. "Humans! I'm Ika Musume, a messenger from the sea! You're now my two new squid-soldiers and you're gonna help me invade the other humans, and we'll use this place as our base!" Feeling rather confident with her not-so-threatening speech, Ika Musume decided to wave her tentacles around menacingly to get her point across. Her blue eyes had an excitement in them as she waited for the strangers' reactions.

xx..........................................

locaтιon
inside wrecked lab

coмpany
Lyra, Dainn

ιnvenтory
n/a

Lupine Vampire

User Image

User Image
                                                    He looked at the young woman and nodded. Of course he had something that he preferred to be called. "I am a Dark Child. Feel free to call me that if you wish." She would not get anything more on that subject. Topic closed. "Tell me Lyra, where is it that I have ended up?

"Allow me to make something very clear to you." He said, his expression showing his displeasure at the squid girl's words. "I am not human. Nor am I going to serve you. I serve the Galaxy Universe and that is all. None other are worthy to be granted my help." He was practically bristling at the words and couldn't quite get himself to calm down. Even though the girl did remind him of Blue Dvalinn, the eldest of his three sisters, he wasn't going to put up with her thinking that she could order him about. He would be ordering her about if there was any ordering going on. He was the head of a clan, now all purified but himself but that wasn't the point. He had more experience with being in charge than he did at doing what anyone else aside from Dark wished. And it showed in his overly defensive reaction.

"Allow me to enlighten you on what I am. I will forgive your ignorance this once but don't make this mistake again. I am an Immortal, a living shadow at that." He said, walking towards her even as she attempted to shock him. He was used to odd things. One sister could turn into a giant moth, while another could turn into a giant octopus, and yet another was bound to plants. Yes, he was hardly intimidated by the young woman's display. "Now come and tell me where it is that you are from. You must come from somewhere far away to not know of Immortals and either be foolish or brave enough to try and tell me that I now serve you."

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
      LYRA STELIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

COMPANY ::XXXDainn, Ika
        INVENTORY ::XXXSinged Notes

User Image
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dialogue is #db9169
        "Well, I was hoping for something more akin to a name than a title, but I guess that'll do... Still doesn't seem right you've got my name but all I get out of you is a title, but I guess I can't change that fact for now." Maybe once he warned up to her a bit he'd tell more. "This place? It was a lab. It's been on the edge of town since before I was born, but nobody knew what was going on inside. Even now, our own government refuses to tell us. So, that's kinda why I sneaked in. I didn't know you were here, and never even had the slightest intention to bother you as a result. But having a bit of company is nice while going through this empty shell of a lab." That was the best answer she could give, unless he had meant something different by his question.

The squid girl more or less irritated the redhead. On the other hand, while Lyra knew Dainn wasn't human by looks alone, she didn't know the specifics until now - and it sounded pretty cool, in all truth. "You know, I'm not inclined to listen to someone who demands I do so. My acquaintance here didn't order anything out of me, and he's been polite enough. I've no problem answering questions for him at this point or doing small favors. You? Well, did you know humans can and will eat squid? Octopus, too. There's a lot of sea life that makes its way onto our dinner plates. I've always wanted to try things like calamari and takoyaki, even if I'm more for shrimp and salmon." Even if food wasn't where most of her curiosity went, it was one area it had visited before.

User Image

ιкα мυѕυмє!

...........................................xx

Although the squid girl was rather used to being completely rejected after trying to build her army of squid-underlings, this time was different. These two seemed a little more... hostile. Plus, the male was talking about something Ika Musume couldn't even begin to understand. Galaxy Universe? It sounded like something big and powerful. Perhaps Ika Musume needed a bigger and more powerful name to make the humans listen to her. Galaxy Squid? Squid Universe? The squid girl appeared rather lost in thought while the male continued speaking. At least she got that he wasn't human, but something about shadows instead. The rest was too confusing for the air-headed squid girl to even try to understand. "I come from the bottom of the sea, like all squids do! And the sea doesn't have anything called 'immortals' in it!"

Frowning, she turned her attention towards the redheaded human. "Well, no human would dare try to eat this squid!" she exclaimed, her blue tentacles suddenly growing rapidly in length. Grinning boastfully, she suddenly lifted a hunk of the building that was several times her size with ease before tossing it aside, causing a large amount of dust and dirt to fall off the ceiling as the concrete landed on the other side of the building with a loud thud.
With a cocky smile on her face, Ika Musume turned towards the two strangers. "See? Wasn't that abso-squidly amazing? Now do you wanna join me?"

xx..........................................

locaтιon
inside wrecked lab

coмpany
Lyra, Dainn

ιnvenтory
n/a

Lupine Vampire

User Image

User Image
                                                    This girl was much like a more childish version of Dvalinn, one of the three sisters that were purified, and it showed. She wasn't quite as bright, nor as loyal to him as Dvalinn had been, and yet he still longed for the time gone by when he was the leader of the strong Shadow Clan of the past. The longing and nostalgia he felt made it's way onto his face, his expression becoming a mix of wistful longing and pain.

He had lost Red Durathror, his right hand, and White Duneyrr as well. It left him alone and, having survived the attempt to purify him by just a tad, he was in no shape to seek out help from others of his own kind. It was why he refused to name himself to the girl. Though with what he had said so far, if she knew anything about Immortals, it wouldn't be too hard to piece together who he was. Still though, the similarity in skill between the girl and Blue Dvalinn was enough to make him slip up and call her by his sister's name. "Dvalinn, do not do that again! It is bad enough trying to keep out of the sunlight come day that I do not need holes in what is left standing to burn me further."

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

User Image

dialogue is #db9169
        A rather joking smile came onto Lyra's face now. "I dunno, more strength means more muscle, and more muscle means more meat. And more meat... well, that can make the temptation to eat all the bigger." She wasn't serious about eating at all, as was now obvious, but she definitely wasn't going to obey a squid. She was more content sticking next to the shadow, it seemed. "Might want to not do that unless you want yourself to be found and for worse people to find you. I'm pretty harmless, but the government's men? Trained to kill. Strength is good and all, but if they came in enough numbers, they'd get you good. And if this place was where scientists were working before... I'd hate to think what they would do in the process of studying you. I mean, if you're to be believed, a squid with a human body isn't your average thing."

The redhead sighed. The shadow had a point, though she didn't understand why he called the girl what he did. "No, neither of us want to join you - I kind of think it was obvious enough with him, with how adamantly he refused. Me, I'm not in the recruitment range right now for any sort of domination or whatever. I'm actually trying to figure something out. Floating landmasses in the sky, chunks of earth managing to stay atop water when they should sink, and occasional deaths that don't seem normal but have been dubbed wild animal attacks by the authorities... I'd say I have good reason to dig around to get my answers, wouldn't you think? If anything, I figure you'd rather be working with me on this subject than trying to make me into some sort of loyal servant of yours. Even Dark Boy here seems to have some interest in trying to get tot he bottom of this." Though, grabbing all the answers would certainly take a while. Lyra only had the notes she found and there was no way that could give them all the results.

Lupine Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Cell PhoneXXXXWhipXXXXInventory SlotXXXXInventory SlotXXXXInventory Slot

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Miyako Hotsuin looked through the wreckage that she had found herself in, less curious and more anxious on how to return to where it was that she belonged. This wasn't the world that she belonged to and as such, she had no business being here. The trouble of this world was it's own issues and she was not going to allow herself to be tangled up in them. It wasn't her problem. She had her own business to attend to, and believe it or not, she was quite serious about seeing them done.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
      A L I C EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

COMPANY ::XXXMiyako
        INVENTORY ::XXXNone.

User Image
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dialogue is #f3798a
        What a situation to be stuck in! There was a vampire nearby, and she was well aware of it. How he hadn't caught her yet was up for debate, but she attributed it to being well-hidden and him not caring too much for the blood of the lagomid. On top of this, some strange tentacles tossed something over and it created a loud noise that hurt her sensitive ears. Perhaps another non-native race to this planet, like her, was here? That wasn't important, though. What was was contacting Lucian and Aaron and letting them know what was up - but the mobile unit wasn't reaching them, despite being able to somehow still keep in touch with the Sunflower. Had it somehow been transported here with her? If so... Lucian and Aaron were going to be in a real bind without her.

Seeing another, her body tensed up a bit, only for Alice to relax upon realizing it was a human. It would've been a case of some really bad luck if the vampire found where she had been hiding herself. In a hushed voice, hoping others wouldn't notice them, she called attention from the other to herself. "Hey, any idea what's going on? First there's the vampire lurking around here, next there's debris being tossed around by something or someone with tentacles... I need more information to go on before I actually try to get away from here and back where I should be, you know? There's a couple of guys who need my help, and are gonna be in a real pinch without me there to back them up."

Lupine Vampire

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Hotsuin gave the woman, dressed in the most outlandish outfit that she had seen in a while, a bland stare. Was she supposed to know what was going on? She knew that she wasn't in Tokyo anymore, that much was obvious. Nor was she in any position to tell the girl what was going on, she was just as clueless. Oh, she had been raised as a backup for the Hotsuin family so she had been given the same education as any other Hotsuin but that didn't mean that she knew everything. "I do not know where we are. Nor do I particularly care, as long as I can get back to Tokyo." She didn't seem too perplexed about the fact that there was a vampire. She had the means to fight it and she was strong enough that she felt that she could survive anything thrown at her. As such, she wasn't quite hiding herself as the bunny girl was.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

User Image

dialogue is #f3798a
        The other woman wasn't trying to hide herself? Why was this? Did she WANT the vampire's attention?! Her rather harsh words didn't help at all, either. "Do you really want to attract that guy's attention to us? Keep it down, or there's no way either of us will get where we want to be." It was better for gathering information that way, anyway. The quieter, the better. She could focus on the situation at hand as well as making sure she got silent updates from the Sunflower on her mobile unit.

Now all that was missing was Lucian and Aaron. Either of those two would've taken the stage the moment they saw a vampire, no doubt. After all, they'd taken on the Duke head-on! A single ear twitched in the slightest manner as she attempted to watch the scene nearby without letting herself become easily visible by the same white, furry extensions protruding from the top of her head.

Lupine Vampire

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I don't care if I am noticed. I'm able to take care of myself as anyone who crosses me is quick to find out." She could handle whatever was thrown at her. Just because she was raised away from the main family, which she could understand somewhat as a precaution. What if something unforeseen had happened? A fire claiming all the lives within the Hotsuin house one night or something? Who would be the ones to protect Japan from the multitudes of demons that could cause such a problem if they were to fall?

She wasn't meaning to be standoff-ish but she wasn't one to mince words. She was perfectly confident in her own skill and wasn't about to let a potential threat scare her off too much. She had to get back and if that meant potentially fighting? Well, bring it on. She wouldn't run from someone like a coward. "I may not have the support of JP's at my back but I'm perfectly able to deal with a few simple threats." She had rather strong demons, even if she didn't rely on Mara and Remiel. She glanced at the group that the woman was afraid of drawing the attention of. It was a bad thing to underestimate your opponents but... she felt fairly sure that if push came to shove, she could stand on her own two feet and take them on.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

User Image

dialogue is #f3798a
        "The matter isn't your strength, it's his. If my information is right, he shouldn't evenstill be around. That same intelligence details what he can do - and if it's as right as I think it is, how well you can fight won't make a difference." There were stories about this shadow and what he could do. All detailed the Warrior of Light defeating him for good, but what didn't make sense was how he was here, now. Was it possible something had messed with both time and space to drag them all here?

A quiet sigh left the lagomid's lips. "Well, this one isn't just a 'simple threat' if the information I have is anything. And I always do my best to make sure my sources are accurate. I think we're better off watching for now than testing our luck with grabbing his attention." If she learned anything from dealing with Lucian, vampires, and Immortals, it was that going in headfirst was never a good idea, nor was attracting unwanted attention. Not that Lucian had ever cared, of course - and Alice had put up with that - but it was all the same not a good plan of action.

User Image
N A O T Ox S H I R O G A N E
x♂ D e t e c t i v e xP r i n c e ♀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Where is this place?

One hand gripping the gun in its holster, Naoto had moved through this strange place warily. She found she couldn’t remember much of what happened before she woke up here, which was troubling. Even when she was kidnapped and tossed inside the TV, she had some vague memories of what had happened. Now, there was no telling whether she had been brought here forcefully or not, ‘here’ being the inside of some sort of wrecked building. At the very least, the lack of fog told her that she was not inside the TV world.

A loud crash had drawn her attention; were other people here besides her? Or perhaps, were they some sort of Shadow-like monster? It sounded like some sort of heavy debris being tossed, and not many people could move that. Naoto decided to investigate; she was quite able to protect herself in case she faced harm, and if she discovered other people, then that would be best.

Not too far from the source where the sound had roughly come from, NaotAs she moved closer to the source of the noise, Naoto heard talking. Two people seemed to be hiding from something, and they were discussing something about a threat. She decided to move closer.

“Excuse me,” she called as she approached, “do you know where we are right now?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COMPANY: Unknown
Inventory: Gun

Lupine Vampire

User Image

User Image
                                                    Dainn heard the arrival of two other--no, three voices. Though he couldn't say that he cared much about them. Were he to get involved he may, be expected to help them as this child expected of him. Something that she was not quite in the mood to deal with. No, he was simply not in the mood to deal with anyone else. Two was enough of a handful for him. "Time for me to leave this area. Follow if you wish, but do not expect me to slow down for you to keep up."

He began walking, casting a glance in the hidden trio's direction, mild curiosity in his gaze though it was easily enough to shrug it off. He had only a set window of time that he could freely move around, and return if he so desired. Knowing his past routine though, he would return. This was as close to where he had rested for over a century as any. So as much as he despised the Remains, it was the most comfortable for the immortal and therefore all the more reason to return.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

User Image

dialogue is #db9169
        She didn't very much expect him to like staying in one spot. By what she knew, information on where he was was more important, as well as potentially how he got here - Lyra certainly knew she wanted to know how he ended up here. "Well, if you need a guide for these parts, I'm the one to go to. So I suppose I'll keep up in case you might need me. Just let me know if you have any questions about the area." She had no expectation of being needed for more than explaining locations and whatnot, though. Lyra had no true specialties to speak of, and her only strong piont was her mind.

She looked at the squid girl for a moment before moving on behind Dainn. Strangely enough, she felt at least somewhat safe around him. Though, perhaps that was because he'd been civil enough and wasn't tossing around chunks of debris to show off. In fact, he didn't seem to be very much of a show-off at all, even if he did seem a bit prideful. Walking along, she decided to break silence with some conversation. "...So, what was with the name you called that girl by? I know you don't know her, but... was that the name of someone you knew?" Hopefully, she wasn't prying into something she shouldn't with the question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces