The night is sweet

User Image
美齡中國龍形
Age/ 24
Race / Chinese Dragon
With who : her self
Location: Out side of Lady Mokey and Lord Chai's bed chambers
Out of Character :

Mei Ling at at the door and then started guard duty ...

Zhèyàng yī lái, dǎ
So come and play
Yè gē
To the night songs

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Harmonnia

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe would feel around her stomach. " Since they would share our genetic traits I can guess they will have patches of red scales and the rest of it will be fur and be larger than average wolves. As for gender I imagine one will be a boy and the other a girl. "ஒ†

User Image

Loyal Gaian

She smiled up at him then looked at the door. She could smell Mei Ling out there and smiled, knowing the other women was near by. She slowly tried sitting up, have a hard time with the extra weight, but she managed on her own.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

乇√乇

тнє ѕну ,¢ℓυмѕу мαι∂

Eve kept moving from one place to the next. Feeling her feet pad along. She was by the Lords Chamber wondering if they would ever come out. After all the male had duties he had to attended to didn't he ? She would see the female staring into space. But still alert by the look in her eyes. OR maybe it was just a impression. She would walk over to the female and then crouch down. She wonder if the female was going to be okay. She looked like she was with drawing side of her self.

Did the male not know of the female heart ? They were very fragile things. One might pay more attention to one female. And the other will feel left out. Maybe even abounded. She wounder if that is what this lady was feeling. Aboundement was worse of all.

she would shake the lady but only got a staring look. It seamed the lights were on but no one home. She huffs and then looks at the door.She wrights something down and then walks up to the door. Making sure to block the door and the .. figure behind her. She would ball up her fist and then knocks on it.

She would wait for a replay . Not knowing if she should speak in her mind. Or dish it out in front of them both. Though both of them might hear or see.She wasn't sure what way was going to be good. But the way they treated the female out side was so bad. No wonder the female felt so .. so out of it ! She could smell there .. love making and then some more. She would wrinkles her nose wondering why the fools didn't see that they were rubbing it in the females face ?

User ImageUser Image

ⓞⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓐⓟ
palace ground
ⓜⓨ ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔ ⓣⓞ
Lady Mei Ling and soon to be with the Lord and his Lady .
ⓜⓨ ©ⓛⓤⓜⓢⓨ ⓟⓡⓞ©ⓔⓢⓢ
oh my .. will they not understand what they are doing ? Maybe he should give her time off ? But he might .. will he ?
ⓞⓤⓣ ⓞⓕ ©ⓡⓤⓜⓑⓢ

Quote:

Quote:

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25

美齡
Mei Ling

Nín hǎo!
hello!
Yè shì tián de.
The night is sweet

User Image
美齡中國龍形
Age/ 24
Race / Chinese Dragon
Out of Character :

Mei Ling watches the female and then shakes her head. She would wonder what the female would say to them. House cleaning ? She doubted that part. She would stand up and then looks off. She wonder if there was some sort of drug to get rid of love. She doubted but there sure is the love potions. But how far that would go beyond is her guess. She wasn't sure why the female was coming out. At less she was moving about...

Zhèyàng yī lái, dǎ
So come and play
Yè gē
To the night songs

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Harmonnia

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai heard the knock and got up walking to the door and opened it to see Eve. " What is it Eve? "ஒ†

User Image

Loyal Gaian

With a grunt, Mokey pushed her self up to her feet. She held onto the bed post for a bit to get her footing then slowly went to the door with Chai. She smiled softly seeing the young girl. Hearing her mate say the child's name, her ears twitched. "Hello Eve." She held onto Chai's arm to keep herself steady.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

乇√乇

тнє ѕну ,¢ℓυмѕу мαι∂

Eve looks at the pair and then writes since it seams both would need to read this. She turns it around after a moment of thinking and then scribbling it down.

".. Why is Mei Ling out side ? She looks lonely and .. sad. " She would let them read it before she turns it around and then whipes it clean and then wrights some more. And then turns it around. This time it wasn't side to side like holding a sign. But up and down.

".. Don't you know if a women doesn't feel loved .. they feel abounded ?. I should know.. I think was abounded. But I am not sure.. I don't know if I ran away. Or if Mei Ling feels abounded. Cause some times .. you might do something with your mate. And she could see.. " She looks up at them and then scrubs it clean again.

She would wright some more and then turns it around ".. Men can love many women. Women can love as many men. But if they don't leach other. All of them. And don't spend equal time together. Then one party will feel left out. abounded. " She looks up at them. She would whip it clean and then wrights some more. She would make a funny face and then turns it around for them to read.

"..After all .. Love is many. But if you lean to one. The other will dry up and die.. " She says to them in her wording. She points to a flower. Two of them of the same. But one is wilting and the other is strong. As if saying one gets more attention. And it will bloom year after year.But the one that gets neglected will be left behind to die alone.

It was a bad thing to have love and not be loved back. All things needed some loving. Be it friend ship. Parent love. Or a love from a spouse or more. If they couldn't work together. how will something like this every come true. She whips it clean and then makes a flower bed. With the two flowers now blowing. Equal love will make something pretty. But if only one loved only one side. The half of that flower bed will not prosper. She shows them the two different pictures.

Once she was sure they got the picture she would whipe is clean and then wrights something else." By the way shouldn't you be in court or something ? As well I need to clean your messes in here." She smiles at them. Showing them the words and a little picture.

It seamed Eve had done something very bold. She wanted to put this across to thee minds. Neglect a part of the garden. And you will have dead useless flowers. But give it water love and sun shine. Then it will bloom and be the big prize of all of the land.

User ImageUser Image

ⓞⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓐⓟ
palace ground
ⓜⓨ ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔ ⓣⓞ
ⓜⓨ ©ⓛⓤⓜⓢⓨ ⓟⓡⓞ©ⓔⓢⓢ
oh my .. will they not understand what they are doing ? Maybe he should give her time off ? But he might .. will he ?
ⓞⓤⓣ ⓞⓕ ©ⓡⓤⓜⓑⓢ

Quote:

Quote:

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai read her words before sighing softly. " No, I have not abandoned her. I am aware the female heart is indeed fragile. However, I chose Mokey first. Not because she is a female I chose her because she needed someone to truly love her as a person and not some pet. I love Mokey with all of my heart and I also care for Mei Ling. "ஒ†

User Image

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

乇√乇

тнє ѕну ,¢ℓυмѕу мαι∂

Eve nods to the female and then looks back at the male. She would wright something else down And then turns it around." Have you ever asked if Mei Ling also likes girls ?" She would look up at him. She would then wrights something down and then bites her lower lip. Drawing some blood but ignoring it for the time being.

She would turn it around and then looks up at them.".. You say you care about Miss Mei Ling.. And you love Lady Mokey. Her heart is all hers. So there is no heart for Mei Ling.. " She looks at the female and then smiles softly and then back at the male. She would swipe it clean and then wrights some more. And then turns it around. ".. Mei Ling loves you. She is starting to .. i think care for the Lady as well. I know most females would jump to have a male to them selves. Or a male with more then one female." She would look up at them as she let them read this.

She would then look to the side as if thinking. She would then whip it clear and then wrights something else. She would clear it and then re-wright it and then do it all over again. Until her mind was sure this was the right thing. She turns around to look at the male. ".. A heart has many chambers. Some small. Some big. Mei Ling has giving up most of her life as I have heard to serve you and the Lady. I think in the long run. She wants to be held not by just some guy. But some one that will love and treasure her. Or maybe more then one person. " She looks at them.

With that she hoped they could figure something out She would wright something else down too." Oh and I don't think males will stop going after her. I think I heard some of my workers saying something about a female on a roof and throwing men off of it cause they tried to take her by force.. " She looks at them. Once that was done she would then point to the room. It was a total mess fest in there ! She groans and then hits her head. She was going to have to get more cleaning supplies.

User ImageUser Image

ⓞⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓐⓟ
palace ground
ⓜⓨ ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔ ⓣⓞ
ⓜⓨ ©ⓛⓤⓜⓢⓨ ⓟⓡⓞ©ⓔⓢⓢ
ⓞⓤⓣ ⓞⓕ ©ⓡⓤⓜⓑⓢ

Quote:

Quote:

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25

美齡
Mei Ling

Nín hǎo!
hello!
Yè shì tián de.
The night is sweet

User Image
美齡中國龍形
Age/ 24
Race / Chinese Dragon
Out of Character :

Mei Ling would stand there as Eve spoke to the two. But she didn't speak. She would look far off. Feeling that she was else where. She would frown not knowing why. Btu soon she snapped out of it. She sighs and then taps her foot. Her hair falling down her front. The male was busy. She couldn't bother him.Plus she was on guard. She would lean back agents the wall

Zhèyàng yī lái, dǎ
So come and play
Yè gē
To the night songs

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Harmonnia

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

Mokey stayed in the bed room, she was far too weak to go too far from her mate. She was getting heavier and larger as the days went by. She was currently sitting up in bed, looking out the open window, a bit sad she couldn't go to the gardens that she had come to love. None of her kimonos fit right on her with how large she had gotten, it was a major reason she didn't leave the room. With a soft sigh, she lightly rubbed at her stomach keeping the young calm for now.

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai decided to stay with his mate rubbing her stomach. " It won't be long now my love. "ஒ†

User Image

Loyal Gaian

Mokey smiled lovingly at her mate, watching him rub her very large and round belly. She cringed faintly when the young kicked against Chai's hand. She took a calming breath before speaking. "A few more weeks, my love. And these little ones are starting to get restless. They seem to be excited to meet their father." She spoke softly, clearly this had been hard on her body, but she was happy about it.

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai smiled rubbing her belly. " Very eager indeed. I cannot wait to see my offspring. "ஒ†

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces