Grade:

Teachers:
Name:
Apperence:
Personality:
Class:
Name: Jay
Apperence: Avi
Personality: Clumsy and jokey, he is a super Class clown. He is also a horrible Gambler, he ego is what gets him in trouble most the time though.
Grade: 10
Name: Kyle
Apperence: tall dark and handsome 6'3 brown hair and eyes medium built
Personality: friendly gets along with anyone ladys tend to liek him
Grade: Senior!!!

Teachers:
Name:
Apperence:
Personality:
Class:
Name: Hikaru
Apperence: avy
Personality: likes to mess aroud and hates being ignored. don't piss off, or that's the last thing you'll do wink
Grade: 10
((ooc: ....uh....when are we gonna start? redface ))
((Okay, I have to Jet. Ill be back later. Kyle, nice description...*Rolls eyes* Have fun. Later all))
((ooc: yea i was wondering the same thing
Spykezilla
((Okay, I have to Jet. Ill be back later. Kyle, nice description...*Rolls eyes* Have fun. Later all))

((well kyle it's just you and me.... if you don't mind i'll start the rp, cause i'm bored!!!))

Hikaru was sitting on the table in the cafeteria. it was about a half an hour before school started and she was sitting on the table talking to her friend.
*walks into the school wearing faded jeans and a tight black AC/DC back in black shirt and looks around* man there aint no one in this school
*sees you and heard the remark*
what does that make us!!! Chopped liver!
*walks into the lunch room and sees a cute girl sitting on the table* hmm interesting * sits down at the table she's sitting at* hello my names kyle im new here
*looks kyle over*
well hi, kyle names hikaru.
Hi hikaru and about the chopped liver no yall arnt chopped liver thats *looks at the tray beside her* uh what they are serving for breakfast but yea new to town not really much here is there?
not unless you attend the town hall metings...no. By the way you shouldn't ignore my friend here. *justeres to her friend sitting on the seat of the table.* (she's wearing blue jeans, a white shirt under a black cartagan, and has her brown hair tied up in a pony tail. also wearing glasses)
*smiles nicely* im sorry to be so rude its not naturally like me to walk in and find two beautiful girls at the same table and compleatly ignore the other one may i ask what your name is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff