Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Indent Their father's conspiracy theories were usually crazy at best, but to hear that one of them was actually true was baffling. The government was hunting down her brother. " It's never a bother, " she said firmly, moving back enough to hold Hansal's shoulders in a somewhat tight grip as she looked at him. Her brother's safety was worth far more than any issues with school. Her gaze followed his to the light-haired girl for a moment before she looked back to him, giving a curt nod and following him beneath the awning. Then he was shaking like a dog to try and dry off, and the young woman gave a little grin and rolled her eyes. " Classy, Hans. Really classy. " She hadn't been in the rain as long, and so she wasn't as drenched as the other two. Still she brushed some of the water from her bare shoulders before freezing up, tensing, and staring at her twin. " Hit by lightning? " There was a very obvious shock in her voice. He was lucky to still be standing in front of her! What if he'd had a heart attack? God, what if he'd just died on the spot? Gretel scowled at her brother. " You need to be more careful! "

Indent Then she was looking back to the girl her brother was with, who was apparently also cursed. " ...I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself, " she started politely, extending a hand towards the other girl to shake, if she felt like it. " I'm Gretel Ubel - this genius' twin sister. " A teasing smirk pulled at her lips as she glanced to Hansal, and after a while, if the girl shook her hand or not, the limb would return to her side before she was raising a brow at the mention of some box. And then her brother was telling her how their father thought he'd been having sex with his new friend. She couldn't help the sudden bark of laughter that escaped her, nor the little giggles that came after as she tried to stifle them. Oh yeah, that was likely. Gretel cleared her throat and stopped her chuckling, though she still grinned - however, the expression fell away a moment later when he told her about their parents. Would they be alright? Were they safe? And where was Marlene? " I'm sure she's fine, " the protective sister said quietly. " They have no reason to look for her. " His suggestion of a rendevouz location had her giving a curt nod, only for her to roll her eyes again as he mentioned the studio. Hell if she cared about work tonight anyways. All of this took priority over her job, over school, over anything else.

Indent " Class was fine, " she said flatly, completely dismissing the subject. " We can use my car - it's more suited for the weather. We can figure out what to do with your bike later. " Their method of transportation was hardly a concern at all - it was just the tip of the iceberg, really. " ...She can't be far. She still has my old phone - send her a text, or call her, or something. We'll go pick her up, and we can figure out what to do from there. " Her gaze flitted to the blonde girl, and she exhaled slowly. " ...I'm sorry you were dragged into this. Is there anywhere I can take you...? "

User Image User Image xxxxx
ʟ o c a t i o n » University - Outside the library Innocence
c o m p a n y » Hansal + Elizabeth Innocence
o u t f i t » Here. Innocence

Kawaii Receiver

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

➸Push PLAY to hear what's in my head!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

l0kk1 ░░░░ WHEREVER.YOU.GO » just always rememberxxxxxxx
donotstealkthxbai ★★ That you got a homefor n - now and forever )
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you

Text TEXT This was not going well. The Boar and the Monkey seemed to be quiet but... Jasper on the other hand. The other was getting extremely mad it seemed. " Look, kid. I'm not doin' anything you tell me to. You wanna know where you can shove your psychic bullshit? Hell no. You can shove that too, while you're at it. " Gabriel lowered his head as took a step back. " My brother's one of you! He can turn into a baby chicken.. " Gabriel's face kept his worried look as he turned to the little girl. " Your brother is one of us.? he said softly kneeling down to look at the girl closely. "Your one of us now as well... and like I said We are going to make sure that nothing ever hurts you." Gabriel turned around looking at Keith. Grabbing his shoulder a little bit he took a couple steps to the side. "Keith, the rooster and cat are in danger. I can't lose anyone else." Gabriel ran his hand threw his dark locks, trying to think of wha they should do.

Text TEXT He slightly remember the talk that he had with Keith earlier. Though he really didn't know if he should use his power of control. He did need help and well Jasper. Gabriel let out a sigh and looked back to the group. "I'm going to do it.. " he whispered to Keith as he took a few steps closer to the others. "I want to apologize before I do this. We need to help the others and work together. Gabriel blinked his eyes still slightly hesitant. After all if they were going to work together they needed a leader and that was Gabriel's responsibility. "Marly you are going to go to my limo outside. Tell Sebastian to take you back home. " he said with a smile, his almost pitch black eyes flickering to each person as he spoke to them. "Monkey and Dog you will go with Marly and keep an eye on her until we get back. Killian and Jasper you two are going to help me make sure Marly's brother and the cat are safe and then after accompany me with them back to my estate." Gabriel let out a sigh and blinked again very slowly as he looked around the room.

Text TEXT That was everyone. Gabriel turned around without wasting any more time. He figured the others would try to refuse, but in past experiences he knew that they couldn't. "Keith.. can we take your limo?" he asked as he walked back outside. extending his umbrella to shield him from the raging storm. He never wanted them to hate him... but no it was like there was no going back. At least if he was lucky he could safe the two cursed, even maybe find out why the government was after them. Once the teen was in the car, he set close to the driver making sure he had directions. It would only be minuets after everyone got in the car that they would be there. All of the zodiacs in one day.. and Gabriel only was going to look for one of them.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Keith, Killian, Jasper Feeling: Neutral Location: Killian's Apparment > University

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxi 'm xxx t h e xxx c a t 's xxx m e o w
« E l i z a b e t h xxx F a l i n e xxx L i n c o l n »

i 'v e x g o t x a x s e c r e t x lo c k e d x i n s i d e xxxxxxxxxxxx
« C L A I R V O Y A N T x C A T »

xxxxWith:x » Hansal and Gretel
                                          xxxxWhere:x » The university
                                          xxxxOutfit:x Casual 1 Outfit 2

User Imagexx User Image xx User Image

▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇

User Image

xxxxxxxxxIt didn't take long for Hansal to finish his story about what had happened, and while he seemed to want to include every single little detail, there were a couple he left out. 'Good.' Elizabeth thought to herself while she subconsciously scratched at her arm through her sleeves. And as soon as he was done, the girl, no she was a woman because she looked so much older and mature than her brother, was introducing herself to Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked warily at the hand Gretel, that was her name, was offering out to her. If Elizabeth had been wearing a pair of gloves she would have taken the hand and shook it, but her hands were currently bare and sending little flashes of what the robe she was wearing had seen in its few years. It spent a lot of time hanging on the back of a door.
                    Elizabeth nodded her head at the female and shifted on her feet. "I'm uh..Eliz-" She hesitated for a second. 'She told me her last name, should I do the same? Oh great big bull of tuna..' If someone had been paying close attention they would have been able to see Elizabeth's inner turmoil, but as quickly as it had shown up, it was gone. "-abeth Lincoln. It's um.. nice to meet you." She smiled at Gretel when she had finished. Elizabeth watched Gretel's hand fall back to her side and shifted on her feet again. Not taking her hand probably sent a bad message to Gretel. 'She probably doesn't like me now... Oh what difference does it make. No one's supposed to like me anyway. Stupid cat.' She mentally scolded herself.

xxxxxxxxxElizabeth perked up when Gretel mentioned the car. Elizabeth was soaking wet. She was very uncomfortable with this. Rain was something she didn't like at all. But she had to brave it for now. Elizabeth listened as the two talked about their younger sister, seems like they were going to go pick up someone else for this little adventure. Elizabeth looked at Gretel when she started talking to her. '..actually I was dragged up a flight of stairs..' She mentally corrected as she remembered what had happened at the bookstore earlier today. "We were all kind of thrown into this mess. And you're now just as involved as us.. I don't have anywhere safe to go. My bookstore is probably being searched from floorboard to roofing tile. I'd probably be safer with you guys. Probably." Elizabeth moved some of her wet hair out of her face. "Could we at least maybe continue this in the car..?" She asked through a slight shiver.

(Oswin Oswald Chin-man : )

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                                          S H A P E - S H I F T I N G x M O N K E Y

xoWith:x Garrett and Marly
                                          xoWhere:x Limo
                                          xoMusic:x Superman // Be Your Everything
                                          xoOutfit:x Casual 1

Lance let out a breath, drinking is soda as the others conversed. Garrett mentioned what he did for a living. A Mixoloigist, beverage management? A slight grin grew on his face. Why hadn't he seen him around before? Maybe the next time he'd just keep a look out during his gigs. Speaking of, Lance looked up at the clock. His gig was about to start soon. If Gabriel didn't show up soon, he was going to have to leave.

Shortly there was a knock at the door. Lance's eyes shot up to see if it in fact was Gabriel. He came inside with two other people; a little girl and an older male. He started out by explaining how he was their leader, introduced him and talked about breaking the curse. The kid sounded crazy, talking about the government. But...hearing that there was any chance of breaking this curse, Lance held onto that little hope.

The others didn't seem too fond of what was going on though. Jasper was getting angry, pacing back and forth. He said he was a tiger, right? "Hey man, just...calm down. Before, well, you know." He said. A tiger in the middle of an apartment room wouldn't exactly be easy to work with.

Lance looked back at Gabriel. As much as he wanted to get rid of this curse, this was all happening a bit too fast. It was too much to deal with all at once. "Look, I really do want this to be over with, but this a lot to take in right now. I have a gig tonight and I need to go." He said, about to stand up and say his goodbyes. Then Gabriel turned to his companion, Keith, and said something, before turning to them and apologizing, giving them all orders. Garrett and Lance were ordered to go with the little girl, Marly. Though Lance didn't exactly like being referred to as Monkey. He looked at Garrett for a moment, before his feet suddenly dragged him towards the door. It wasn't like he could control it, this kid could actually control them.

He walked alongside Marly and Garrett towards the limo. First he looked at Marly, giving her a smile. "Marly is it? I'm Lance, this is Garrett." He introduced, bending down so he was eye level with her. She seemed like a pretty sweet little girl, who surprisingly handled this better than any of them. Lance stood back up and walked alongside Garrett, nudging the other's arm. Any ideas on what we're supposed to say to her family? For being their leader, Gabriel was still a child, and didn't exactly think everything through. This was going to be an awkward task. Once they were in the limo, Lance asked the limo driver if they would be able to stop by any clothing store so he could change.

"I'll be right back." He said to the two, quickly running inside to buy a t-shirt and sweater, changing, and ran back into the limo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃- ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image User Image User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Rooster

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

text TEXT " You need to be more careful! " Hansal smiled a little bit as he ruffled his hair. "I know.. I know.. " Hansal rolled his eyes as if he was playing and looked out into the storm. Hansal let his sister take over in introducing herself and so forth. "We were all kind of thrown into this mess. And you're now just as involved as us.. I don't have anywhere safe to go. My bookstore is probably being searched from floorboard to roofing tile. I'd probably be safer with you guys. Probably... . Could we at least maybe continue this in the car..?" the cat said shivering. "We actually should take your car.. " he interjected as Elizabeth stopped talking, turning around really quickly.

text TEXT "They are back... Gretel.. " The teen nodded in the direction of the open clearing. The storm was blowing extremely hard, though even with that the agents were running right towards the group of cursed members. Hansal shook his head, ruffling his wet hair once more. "I guess your driving.. " The boy nudged his twin as he took off to the car. Right as he swung around the side of the car two agents were standing there. How did they catch up to them so fast? Hansal stumbled back a little ways running back towards his sister. "Gretel.... plan B" he muttered threw his teeth.

text TEXT There was no time to discuss anything and Hansal didn't have any weapons on him at the moment, however the agents did have guns. They needed to get out of there, so that meant one thing. One of the agents crept up, inching closer and closer holding Hansal at gunpoint. Hansal could hardly hear what the other was saying, but either way it didn't matter. A gun shot went off, right as Hansal had the chance to fly up and kick the gun from the drones hand. The gun went sliding across the mud, as Hansal kept knocking punching and kicks into the other. Though right now it seemed useless more agents joined in on the fight. They wanted to capture them alive.. so Hansal at least had figured out that they weren't going to kill them. Hansal kept fighting as the what seemed like endless amounts of agents swarmed around. "Gretel any Ideas?" he said with a smirk looking back, just as he sent a kick right in anothers face.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Elizabeth & Gretel Feeling: Happy... wierd-ly Location: The University

User Image<3User Image

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                                          I N V I S I B L E x S N A K E

xoWith:x Gabriel, Jasper, and Killian
                                          xoWhere:x Limo
                                          xoMusic:x Nothing // Emotionless
                                          xoOutfit:x Attire

Keith was a bit distracted by the fact that Garrett was one of them. He hadn't expected it at the time, and its been so long since he saw his once friend. It wasn't until one of the other guys, Jasper, started getting angry. Keith leaned off of the wall, keeping an on the other but stayed in the background. "Hey, you don't really have much of a choice man. We just gotta suck it up, and deal." He said with a shrug. Unless Jasper started throwing punches at Gabriel, Keith stayed calm. He knew exactly how the other felt, reacting the same way Keith did when he found out.

Keith looked back over, walking over to stand by Gabriel. He placed his hands in his pockets and leaned back and forth a bit. "The government sees us as a threat. Once they get their hands on us..." He ran his thumb across his neck, as a gesture instead of actually saying they're screwed. At least he was standing behind Marly.

Keith looked over to Gabriel when he mentioned that two were in danger. Just great. Then he mentioned how he was going to have to do it. He watched as he stepped towards them and started telling each of them what they were going to do. Then finally he turned and asked him if their group could use his limo. "Nope." He said casually, heading out towards the limo. Obviously he hadn't forced him into it. He already knew he didn't have a choice with Gabriel anymore anyways. Being sarcastic all the time was just the normal now. At least by saying the opposite of what Gabriel wanted, it made him feel a bit of control of his own choices, even if it meant in a sarcastic way.

Keith got into the limo last, joining the other two in the back while Gabriel sat in the front with the driver. He looked between the two, giving them a big smile. "Ah, such a beautiful day, isn't it?" He said before turning his head towards the window, leaning against it and watching the rainy city pass by.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃- ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image User Image User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxi 'm xxx t h e xxx c a t 's xxx m e o w
« E l i z a b e t h xxx F a l i n e xxx L i n c o l n »

i 'v e x g o t x a x s e c r e t x lo c k e d x i n s i d e xxxxxxxxxxxx
« C L A I R V O Y A N T x C A T »

xxxxWith:x » Hansal and Gretel and agents
                                          xxxxWhere:x » The university
                                          xxxxOutfit:x Casual 1 Outfit 2

User Imagexx User Image xx User Image

▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇

User Image

xxxxxxxxxThe car, that's exactly what Elizabeth needed right now. The car would be dry, and in a matter of minutes it would be warm. And that's what Elizabeth wanted. Her feet took her to the same car Hansal and Gretel were heading to, but it seems Hansal had been heading to the car to get there before some agents could. They of course made it there first. Elizabeth could see them on the other side of the car, and there were more coming in from every other direction. Her eyes darted all around. There were just so many people. Too many people. Elizabeth scurried over to Gretel. As she was moving she got the sudden urge to push Gretel over. She didn't know where this urge came from, it was just there. It only took a second to act on it. She reached out her hands and pushed Gretel away from where she was standing. The movement wasn't strong enough to make her fall to the ground, but it was enough to move her over several feet. As soon as they had moved out of the way a gun shot went off, and the bullet flew right by where Gretel was just standing. "Sorry, don't want you getting hurt.." She said as she let her fingers curl around the girl's sleeve. It was a needed comfort.
                    Elizabeth glanced around at their surroundings. They were being surrounded by a lot of agents. Elizabeth shifted on her feet and hissed at a few agents that were approaching them from their side. "Gretel.. there's too many. We.. we. we have to do.. we can't.. hey.. HEY!" Someone grabbed at her so she spun around and punched them in the throat. They went down pretty quickly. Elizabeth shook her hand and made a pained face. 'Ow.. ow ow ow. That hurt...' A few of the agents had backed up when they saw what Elizabeth was capable of. Elizabeth looked over at Hansal being surrounded while he was flying. He was getting some good kicks in, but soon they would all be overrun. 'Elizabeth you have to do something..' Elizabeth scratched at some agents that were trying to grab at her again. 'Something to get us out of this mess.. Look at what you've caused. You've put Hansal and Gretel in danger, and all they should do now is hate you. I know they hate me. Everyone hates me. That's right, everyone. Even your parents. No. Yes, they do. They hate you because you're a monster, and they hate you because you killed them. No. NO I didn't kill them! They crashed.. they skidded and crashed. All because they were chasing- me.. That's right. Well it's going to be me who gets us out of this.'

xxxxxxxxxIf someone had been watching Elizabeth's face they would have seen her fighting with her monster. At one point she had sunk to her knees while fighting with herself. Her head was down, but suddenly it shot to the side to glare at some agents that were taking advantage of Elizabeth's position. Her eyes were full of a new found passion. She looked up at Gretel, who she had been holding on to so she wouldn't get too far away from her. She got up on her feet so she could talk to Gretel. "Gretel, I'm going to get us out of her. I promise, but you have to promise me something. You have to hold on to this. You can't lose it at all. You need to keep it with you at all times. I'm serious." She had grabbed Gretel's hand while she was talking and slipped Gretel's hand through her bracelet while it was still on her wrist. She studied Gretel's eyes. "And you need to get on my back and hold on. Tightly. Don't let go until you're safe." She waited for Gretel to say something, anything, then she let her own hand fall out of the safety of the bracelet and hugged Gretel. Before Gretel could react to the hug she turned around and wrapped Gretel's arms around her neck. "Hansal! My plan, follow us! We're goin-" She was cut off by a crippling scream and would have sent her to the ground if she hadn't been holding on to her strength.
                    The scream quickly became a roar as her body began to change. Smoke covered up most of what was happening, but Gretel would have been able to see everything. Once the smoke was at its peak, Elizabeth was changed and the agents took this as an opportunity to strike. But they were knocked back by a huge feline monster that launched itself out of the smoke, claws at the ready. She landed on a nearby car and let out a roar. 'Go to safety.' She told her beast. And off they went.

(Oswin Oswald Chin-man :
Quote:
Infected Innocence
)

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

If there's a place I could be,
Then I'd be another memory.
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me.

╔══════════════╗
Company: Jasper, Lawrence, Garret, Gabriel, Keith, Marlene
Thoughts: The Feds are after me...
Clothes: x
╚══════════════╝

And if we can't find where we belong,
We'll have to make it on our own.
Face all that pain and take it on,
Because the only hope for me is you alone.

User Image
                                                        » xx » xx »xxxxxxKillian scoffed at Gabriel when he came in and said that he always knows where any of them are. "Well, that's comforting." He turned, crossing his arms and looking at the kid just as he started in on his little opening speech. "Jasper is right. First off, I'm a god damn adult. And I don't need some punk telling me what to do or where to live. Second off, I've been living with this so called curse for over twenty years and I don't see the problem. Maybe the rest of you kids are uncomfortable in your own skins, but I made peace with what I am a long time ago."

He stopped, looking at Jasper. "Wait... What?" His eyes went back to Gabriel. "You didn't say s**t about the government. You mean the feds are after us? You're kidding, right? What the hell did we do?" He didn't like a single bit of this. If this wasn't a big enough mess itself, now the feds were after them for not doing s**t. Awesome. He looked at Gabriel again. "Wait, before doing what? Don't even think about doing that psychic s**t on me." But the moment it happened....

It was like his mind went blank. He couldn't think, or breathe. Like the entire world stopped around him and the only thing he could hear in his ears and his mind was Gabriel's voice. When it was over, he blinked a few times. Killian cleared his throat and though he knew what happened, he couldn't help but hearing Gabriel's order echoing itself in his head. He looked over at Jasper, his jaw tensed for a moment before he took a drink of his beer. Actually, he just downright finished it before putting the beer down on the coffee table and crossed his arms again. "Well, I guess we better get going. We are the heroes in this circus, afterall." He wanted to make the situation easier on the Tiger, and on himself. It was true, the two of them seemed to be pretty well older than most of the others. Either way, it wasn't fun for either of them. Honestly, Killian just wanted to live his life.

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

l0kk1 ░░░░ WHEREVER.YOU.GO » just always rememberxxxxxxx
donotstealkthxbai ★★ That you got a homefor n - now and forever )

Text TEXT Hansal stood there fighting with a guy, when he heard Elizabeth words. Good thing there hearing was enhanced being with the storm and everything going on. Hansal nodded right as he shoved his foot into another agents face, then took off into the sky following the monster that Elizabeth turned into. "Uhm.. please don't tell me I can turn into an evil Godzilla chicken.. too.. " he said, smiling.

Text TEXTMeanwhile the group Gabriel had assigned to help up were in the car. "Beautiful day.. " Gabriel mumbled as the limo passed down the rainy streets. His eyes still wondered to Keith making sure he was still aright, something seemed different when he stepped into that apartment. Closing his eyes the teen focused on the cursed members who were in trouble. After a moment he could tell they were still on the move, but he sensed their fear. It only took the limo a few minuets to arrive at the University. Looking out the window Gabriel saw as one of the cursed members flew into the air.. and the cat... that monster take off. "Okay... they are on the run but we need to stop those agents and at least give them a way to get out.. " he said softly looking at each member in the limo. Gabriel hopped out of the car, being very tempted to yell charge or something. Though he re-framed knowing that they had no choose but too help.

Text TEXTRunning up to the scene Gabriel threw his hand out before him, throwing several agents back several feet on the ground. The agents seemed uneasy and being not sure what to do they started attacking both groups. "Elizabeth.. there's someone helping u-" that was all the German twin got out before he was shoot from the sky. Hansal fell to the ground, the bullet tearing threw his arm. "Ouch.. @#$%)@" he screamed out landing hard on the wet ground. Gabriel too felt the pain, a small mummer of pain escaping his lips. He looked to and fro .. looking around for Keith, his dark locks soaked. "Keith.. Killian.. Jasper... Help... " he yelled.. pointing over to the fallen cursed member. Maybe this was a bad idea... but it wasn't like it was going to get any better if they didn't help. While Gabriel was throwing back a few agents, one snuck up behind him knocking the teen on the ground. Luckily the boy quickly turned around throwing the member to the ground, yet tear his gun away from the other. With his mind he held the gun in the air pointing it back at the soldier. "Let me talk to who ever is in charge, now!" Gabriel said his eye tearing up.. from frustration. Spotting the agent's walkie on the other he lifted it up, floating it in front of his face. "Make them talk to me.. " he said aiming the gun in the others face.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Keith, Killian, Jasper Feeling: Frustrated... l Location: University

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out