Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                                          S H A P E - S H I F T I N G x M O N K E Y

xoWith:x People < Gabriel & Jasper
                                          xoWhere:x Starbucks
                                          xoMusic:x Superman // Be Your Everything
                                          xoOutfit:x Casual 1

Ahhhh! Today was going to be a great day! No waking up early, afternoon classes, a gig later. The only possible downside to today was the thunderstorm. Lawrence enjoyed the rain, but not when it was bad like this.

The teen hoped out of bed at the sound of his alarm. His roommate wasn't in the room, which meant he probably had a class scheduled early for the day. Lance looked at the clock, seeing that he still had an hour and thirty minutes before class. Days like these called for a treat! There was a Starbucks not too far off of campus he liked to go to, sit down and write more music or just to study. The college student got out of bed, took a shower and changed into his clothes for the day. As he fixed his hair in the mirror, he noticed the guitar pick he hangs off of his necklace was missing. "Oh no no, where is it..." He thought frantically as he ran around the room looking for it. Eventually he found it on his dresser, where his acoustic guitar was resting on. Lance smiled, taking the pick and sliding it back into place in his necklace.

Lance grabbed his school books, umbrella, and put on his glasses before heading out. He really only needed his glasses when it came to reading or writing. Opening the umbrella, Lance walked the short distance from New York University to Starbucks. One of the best things about the city: there was a Starbucks at almost every corner. He stepped under the roof of the entrance to close his umbrella and shake of the water before entering.

He looked around, noticing a few faces from his college, other people studying, or others just there to hang out. Lance waited on line for his turn, all the while tapping his foot to a random beat. He noticed a scent in the air was pretty unique. It smelled really sweet. Lance looked around, not able to figure out where it was coming from. Finally it was his turn to order. He smiled at the barista as he looked up at the menu. "Good morning~ Can I please get a tall Caramel Latte and...a toasted bagel with cream cheese?" He said before paying for his order.

He stepped aside and waited for his order to come when he noticed a person who was not too far ahead of him taking his order. Lance couldn't help but stare at him. The sweet scent was coming from this guy. His order was called, and he turned to thank them before taking his order, then glancing back at the strange male. He wasn't moving from his spot, and the place was starting to get even more crowded. Lance snapped out of it once someone was bumped into him, telling him to step away from the counter so the others can order. That's when he was pushed slightly forward, his coffee spilling onto the handsome male near him.

Lance froze for a second and looked up at him. "Oh my god, I am SO sorr--" He started to say, his hands flailing a bit. What he failed to realize was, the coffee was still in his hand, and still half full. That didn't take too long though, as his hand flew back and the rest of the hot coffee landed onto the barista's uniform. Lance turned around to look at the second mess he made, placing the now empty cup of coffee on the counter away from him, and covered his mouth. "I-I really didn't mean to! Oh god, I'm so sorry!" He said, grabbing tissues to hand them to the stranger. He turned to look at the mess he made on the floor then back at the barista. Everyone was starring at him, some people laughing. "Please, let me clean it up. It was my fault, I'm such an idiot, really." He said, embarrassed. He bit his lip then looked back between the two with the coffee stains. "I'm really, really sorry. I'll...I'll make it up to you!" He apologized.

This was one of those situations where he started over thinking everything. What if the guys shirt was ruined...forever? Or, the worker here got fired because of him. He wouldn't be surprised if the two of them started yelling at him, he knew he deserved it. The worst thing is, he came out completely clean in this mess. Of course they were going to be mad. He took a second to try and relax. "No, I can't." He was getting too nervous, and overthinking, which normally lead him to changing. He couldn't do that here, in front of all these people. Shortly he was a bit more relaxed, and prepared to take whatever punishment it was.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃- ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image User Image User Image

kaycepie's Compadre

Partying Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
User Image

┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━
redarletrosier x██████ ✣ █ STUCK in reverse!!xxxxxxxxxxx
you'll never dogasslol xknow what ☼┊ YOU'REWORTH

♛ THIS T.TIME YOU TRIED )) REDASSET♣|♣ WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, BUT IT GOES TO WASTE
⋰❖◥ AND xx THE xx TEARS xx COME xx(( STREAMING xx DOWN ))xx YOUR xx FACE ♦♢

█░xxxxxxxxxxxxxx█░xxxxxxxxxxxxxx█░
IWANTYOUTOHeLP
C H A N G E xxM Y xxA T T E M P T xxG O O D xxI N T E N T I O N S
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It wasn’t the easiest task to keep a watchful eye over a hyperactive child when one was fleeing from encountering someone of the opposite sex, but she’d done it for this long without any incident. So just what the hell was wrong today? Each scent, sound, and murmur only served to unnerve the already jumpy equine further as if she were expecting an attack at any moment within a quaint coffee house. Shifting weight to and fro upon the ball of her feet sought to soothe the stress silently beckoning a shift into something…something horrid. Her brown eyes were sharp, nervous with the tension slithering beneath her skin as the laughter from the young child under her charge drifted to the spot where she stood. Despite being able to still see and hear the young girl the fear of someone latching onto her was forever present, though with good reason since such had happened before when Brooklyn was much, much younger. It’d been raining that day as well, but unlike that day the blue eyed child was ignorant to the dangers of reality and had mistakenly approached a man who held similar features to her father. They’d conversed normally while Chiharu loomed nearby like an ominous storm cloud, and with a single ill-planned swipe the man attempted to abduct the youngling. Needless to say the defensive horse effectively halted the attempt, albeit with quite a deal of violence and injuries sustained from a hidden knife. Wounds would heal however, the kidnapping of the esteemed Sinclair heir was beyond acceptable and if the corporate power had their choice; punishable by eternal torment or death, whichever came first for the soul damned by their scorn. To think she could have very well ended up as one of the damned was a bit overpowering to say the least, and as unpleasant as that thought was something strange put a quell upon that twitch in the horse’s soul. How untraditional, although it wasn’t a distasteful experience so long as the slender brunette didn’t turn into that creature lurking beneath the fake smile plastered on her lips.

Life is a b***h, deal with it.

Or at least that’s the pep talk the woman gave herself every time despair sought to cloud hope, though she wasn’t quite sure why that rant floated about her mind when she was waiting in line at Starbucks. Oh well, it wasn’t as if stranger things hadn’t happened to the cursed female and in hindsight this was just another to add to the list spiraling across the span of the small apartment. A list tended to help with memory and the like, but even more important it helped to keep track of each time a human suspected anything amiss or got just a bit too close for comfort. Something like a warning list, if you will. Movement just in front of her drew Chiharu from muddling within the sea of raging thoughts flooding her mind and as she stood behind a much taller man focus began to fleet yet again. He looked to be somewhere in his late twenties, not unlike her own father which stuck her as a bit unusual, but as the man swept of his coffee without the least bit of a smile Chiharu shrugged off that memory clouding her judgment. Jeez, was she losing her touch or just becoming so disappointed with this savoir ordeal that she didn’t care anymore? Her tone was level as she spoke to the barista knowing well enough how most people in New York would treat the staff, and hoping to shield that edgy nature with a cool suave the brunette remained modest. She wasn’t rich, or pretty, and her character wasn’t that great, not to mention that whole ‘I’m cursed’ thing, so it was safe to assume these people ranked yards above her on the society totem pole. Even if that were true something about this barista held an affinity with the zodiac equine but the thing that really caught her interest, you know aside from his looks, was the scent radiating from the man. The one from earlier mirrored the qualities of the one drifting from the barista and with curious chasing at her heels Chiharu shifted, chocolate hues fixated upon the man bearing the container her beverage would soon be in. Should she compliment him? Attempting to keep her tone chaste Chiharu spoke, “You’re cologne smells pleasant.” What the hell? She wasn’t a damn dog! Mentally the brunette was infuriated with her brain and with the raging debate sullying any further word vomit; naturally the already skittish being began to pivot upon her feet once more.

A genuine attempt to converse with the flighty woman seemed to grab her attention, and straightening her posture to appear falsely confident Chiharu cast a sidelong glance toward the bleak landscape. Rain trailed along each structure standing against it, quietly corroding the roots that kept the buildings earthbound and for just a moment Chiharu couldn’t help but to compare herself to one of those fleeting buildings. This curse, this was the sole factor responsible for clawing away at the binds of several souls and if the metaphorical downpour wasn’t halted by someone each building would fall to the greater sensation. Loneliness, or could it be something of an entirely different nature that was consuming the souls of each zodiac generation? “Perhaps the Sun will soon reveal itself and vanquish the rain.” Ah crap, there it was again! She was so stupid and not to mention the fact she was probably startling anyone within earshot of those aged phrases. “Or maybe it’ll just quit raining for a while.” Correcting word vomit was starting to get real old, and real quick when placed under the searing public microscope. Her interest was peaked when the barista spoke of having to venture home in this downpour, and on a highly idiotic whim Chiharu sought to help the young man out. “The rain doesn’t bother me all that much, but if you’d like I have a spare umbrella in my truck you could use to beat the rain on your way home.” s**t. Had she really just said that? A childish chorus of giggles confirmed that bleak suspicion and upon handing the steaming cup of chocolate to the girl, after instructing the laughing brat to latch onto the sleeve, Chiharu took hold of her own cup missing the sleeve by several inches. “Chihai you really suck at this kind of thing, don’t you? Even Papa says you’ll grow up to be the crazy cat lady on the street.” The tingling of burning flesh didn’t even amount to the frustrating urge to flee beckoning to the fleeting sense of reality, and with a string of mental curses Chiharu used her free palm to adjust into a fitting grip upon the sleeve. “Thank you.” Placing the formerly scalded palm to rest at the back portion of the brat’s head, Chiharu gently guided her back to the table she’d chosen for them and though the urge to trample the child was overwhelming the woman managed to stomach the insult fairly well.

Maybe she really would turn out to be the crazy equine lady; felines just weren’t relatively friendly with the woman unless you counted being the favorite scratching posts for the beasts. Now it wasn’t as if Chiharu didn’t like felines, they just didn’t care for her all that much which was acceptable seeing as how when in her alternate form the woman was bounds larger than them. The clank of plastic hooves attracted Chiharu’s attention as she contently sipped upon the drink in hand, and with cautious eyes she observed the reenactment of a vicious dual between two horses. The display was rather unsettling considering one of the animals almost mirrored her own appearance in that form, and with no choice but to peel her gaze from the improvised scene Chiharu caught sight of a man who’d just shown up at the coffee house. There was a certain pull that kept her eyes upon him as others shied away, and with head inclined in an outward display of the horse within Chiharu managed to catch his eye if only for a moment..-or rather the eye of some creepy man. Shoving the cup to her lips Chiharu dropped her gaze onto the table below, allowing the flavor of the drink to smother the impending doom of that dreaded poof and with a wary ear cast upon the strong scented man the horse quite literally bolted when a obnoxious crash sounded from where the regal being had been standing. Steam wafted from its newfound home upon the two men’s clothing and the immediate fear they’d been scorched nearly brought Chiharu to their side, but with what shard of common sense remained the woman remained at the table with the rejoicing child who failed to acknowledge the incident. Why did she even care if they’d been burned, was this what it was like to age? She wasn’t going to turn into some weak hearted fool when someone could very well betray that trust!

User Image
                                                      LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME
                                                      and ignite ♛♛ your bones
                                                      And I will... try to fix you...
                                                      ʢLocation Starbucks.xxxʢMood Shocked.xxxʢCompanions Everyone.xxxʢThoughts That did not just happen.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ALEXANDRIAxxTHERESExxDELUCA

Traveling the whole world was something I never thought that anyone on our island could do.
                  I traveled the vast seas, rose my head among the mountains in the distance that we used to look toward,
                  and met an old tree who allowed me to pass through his ancient forest.
                  It was all a fairy tale, a dream. I wish I could go back and do it again.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Art is knowing which ones to keep.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every artist dips her brush in her own soul, and paints her own nature into her pictures.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xT H E . R I G H T . T H I N G . . . . . W H A T . I S . I T . ?
                  I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?
                  x

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

______________ ( THExx R A B B IT )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The girl in the tan-themed clothes looked at Talen with questioning because he discarded her question, but it didn't bother her since she was used to it. As they sat there for a moment while Talen spoke, she noticed the scent of familiarity was growing to an extreme, choking nostalgia. It was so familiar it was like smelling the clothes on one's mother's back, and a whiff of her hair. Ignoring it, she tried calming down from the intensity of the scent. Talen didn't know her well, so he had a choice to answer her or not about the question anyway. Her knee bobbing under the table slammed the underside a few times, it feeling like a piece of gum was sticking to her pants. She switched knees, and then answered quietly to Talen at the question of a drink. "I'll be fine, it seems some trouble's going on." She said, nudging her head towards the counter where a boy spilled his drink on an employee. Alexandria would have gone up and got it, but she didn't want to be more trouble for anyone, just as she's always felt. Talen then answered her question with a seemingly exhausted sigh, and she wondered why he seemed so blue about it. "Need any help? I'm excellent with all the zodiacs, whether it be the Chinese zodiacs or the astrology signs. It's a... hobby of mine." She giggled at Talen when he smiled, because a bit of whip cream from the topping of the hot chocolate was caked onto his upper lip. A slight finger signal was made, letting him know it was there.

Once Talen began to cough, Alexandria stood up slowly waiting for a reply once she asked sternly. "Are you alright?" but before she got all her words out, he had stopped with haste. An odd smoke came from his mouth. "Are you... alright?" She asked once again, and sat down with hesitation. Once Talen commented, she breathed out harshly and tried to see if smoke came out, but none did. Alexandria shrugged and commented back without questioning anything. "Maybe your mouth is freezing.. it'd make sense I think?" She didn't know, and just looked off. The people all looked so dashing, and the women were amazingly gorgeous compared to the people in the university. She wished she had more companions, everyone seemed so happy.. except that guy who spilled his drink. Alexandria looked down at her knee to see if gum got stuck, and with her luck nothing was. Her rabbit feet come to good use.

Overlooking the Starbucks, she looked down at the text books and pulled one close, the one on top. "I've seen this one too, alright." She opened it and the stench of the book mixed with the smell that was familiar. It was a bad mix, and she backed her face away a bit. It didn't smell this way before when she took it out, or maybe it was a different book, same author. There wasn't anything she didn't know about the rabbit, but the other ones she wasn't so sure about besides the compatible ones with her. After a quick skim, she pushed the book back towards Talen to take a look. It was then the familiar smell was back at full throttle, and it bothered her so much that she began to speak. "Does something smell like.. really nice? Do you smell that?" She asked with questioning.. it seemed it maybe was the cookies in the back, or a perfume that smelled extremely popular. It was something she couldn't describe, and her hand in the air spinning in a circular movement to think of how to describe it. "It smells like.. really good, do you know what I mean?"

xxxOU TFITxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Comfort Zone
xxxM O O Dxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Panicky
xxxL O C A T I O Nxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxStarbucks
xxxLISTENINGxxTOxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxJammin' Out!
xxxCOMPANYxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Talen

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Ðragon

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

➸Push PLAY to hear what's in my head!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

↘↘ ι will break it ( down ) for you ii and get a lil' d !v axxxi

ʜi κonichiwa คre you a believer? x✗✗
╒ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ »

text TEXTTalen tilted his head to the side as he watched Alexandria hold her finger up. His brows arched high as he realized what she was referring too. He also let out a giggle but quickly pulled his sleeve over, pressing his face into the cloth and moving his face back and forth. Looking up the teen smile big.. showing all of his teeth, dimples showing deeply. "All better?" Talen managed to giggle out. "Wait.. what do you know about the zodiacs.. ?" Somehow the teen became extremly lucky in finding Alex. Maybe the boy could even tell her about the curse and she wouldn't freak out. "Maybe your mouth is freezing.. it'd make sense I think?" " I think so too " Talen ruffled his hair and closed his book looking at the second one.

text TEXTThough before the boy could even look into the other book a commotion was about. A stranger had ran into another and now was spilling coffee over everything... including that one boy. The one that Talen would never admit to being jealous off. The dragon let out a laugh watching the scene. Though once again karma smacked the boy in the face. For while he was laughing the teen dragon started chocking. It was worse this time, he could feel his skin heating up. "no. No. NO." he thought still hacking away like he were a smoker. It was coming up and there was nothing the boy could do about it. That was it.

text TEXTJust then a small flame shot from the boys mouth instantly setting the library book on fire. Talen instantly hopped up throwing the book on the ground, stomping it. His nervous wide eyes looked around. It didn't seem as anyone noticed.. thanks to the scene happening. At first Talen was relieved that no one was paying attention.. he could keep his secrete safe. Then that was when the jealous hit... WHY IN THE WORLD WAS NO ONE WATCHING HIM! Leaving the book n the ground the boy straightened his back and folded his arms. His eyes started to water as he stared at the stranger with coffee on his shirt. " It doesn't smell good... It's just him... the dark haired one... He must be wearing something.. " Talen whined out as he started crying. His chest being puffed in and out with his short breaths. "I smell good too..." Saying those words the boy stomped he foot one more time on the book.

text TEXTThat was it... Talen had to be the center of attention, with a huff the boy crossed his arms. "You stay here. " he said his tears stopping automatically. Stomping his feet is a short of a march type way, Talen made his way over to the scene. ""I'm really, really sorry. I'll...I'll make it up to you!"" Right as the other said his last word, Talen walked up quickly covering the other's mouth with one hand, shutting off his last word. "No! He takes that back. YOU take that back.. He isn't going to make it up to you it wasn't his fault it was yours... . .... MY name is Talen." Talen announced still keeping his hand over the others mouth. He used his other hand to point at the dark-haired stranger.

text TEXTWell the boy was right in the middle of it and most eyes were on him. Talen felt very comfortable as he smiled, his eyes were still red from crying. "This guy is going to pay for another one.. " he told the barista. Talen dropped his hand from the stranger and brushed both of his hands off. " I totally saved the day. " he thought walking back over to his seat. "So, are you sure you didn't want anything to drink?" Talen said smiling. The teen grabbed the burnt book and closed it only to sit down and smile back at his friend.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

OOC = Sorry it was a bad post :c With: Alexandria > Lance, Jasper & Gab Feeling: Better Location: Starbucks

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

l0kk1 ░░░░ WHEREVER.YOU.GO » just always rememberxxxxxxx
donotstealkthxbai ★★ That you got a homefor n - now and forever )
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you

text TEXT After a while Gabriel was done with his drink. He needed to talk to at least one of them and at the moment he had worked up so much courage. The teen got up walking over to the trash. Disposing of his empty cup the boy realized that he was going to need to talk to at least one of them. This being a public place, Gab couldn't really stand up on the table and talk over everyone... specially about the curse. Just right when he was about to take another step the boy was smacked into, causing Gabriel to stumble back a little. His eyes went wide as he looked at the other. He could feel the coffee pour down his skin and the wetness of his shirt. The only thing he didn't feel was the hot burning sensation his skin was under. Gabriel suffered from a condition, making him not able to feel pain. Cool.. right? Hell.. no! The teen couldn't feel pain, however he could still get hurt. Most of the time, specially when growing up, he wouldn't realize he was hurt. Which in most cases was very dangerous.

text TEXTGabriel looked up taking the napkins from the monkey as he was handed them. "I need to see if I was burned badly.. " the teen said calmly. Unfortunately however with the Monkey ranting, Gabriel's soft voice was more than likely not heard. "REally it's Oka-.. " The boy's voice was this time cut off by the Dragon, ranting for a whole other reason. Gabriel didn't know any of their names, this was just going all wrong and not at all like he planned. As the two stopped yelling Gabriel looked up smiling. "It's fine really... and I'll pay for another cup." Gabriel walked over to the counter giving the barista aka the Tiger his credit card.

text TEXTWaiting for his card back the teen looked down at the bug spot on his chest. He pulled his shirt a little but it seemed as if it was sticking to his chest. Gabriel turned to the side and started to lift his shirts the shirt peeled away from the boy's body it revealed a large red spot. It looked really bad. "I think I was burned really bad.. " Gab thought out loud grabbing his card back from the counter. He couldn't leave now. Most of all the Zodiac members were here, and yet he still didn't know how to tell them. It was obvious now that non of them knew each other.. or even that they were all cursed. "Can I get some water please.. " he asked the tiger, only to go back and sit at his high-top.

text TEXTAt first the boy didn't notice but his shirt was slowly turning red. Not only did the teen have congenital analgesia, he also suffered from hemophilia, even a paper cut could bleed for an hour with him. Gabriel sat there slowly sipping his water. "What do I do now.. " Gabriel looked down again to check his stomach, only to see a blood red stain. The teen looked up slowly stumbling to get to his feet. "I need some help.. " he said slowly getting his phone from his pocket. He didn't want to aggravate the wound. Truthfully it freaked him out... not only could he not feel how bad it was.. he didn't know. Oh, how he didn't want to get sick.. or almost die.. or even die right now.

To: Sebastian
Frm: Gabby-bear
Msg: S.O.S.

text TEXT "Sebastian will come.. and I'll be fine.. " he thought as he breath slowly trying to keep his mind somewhere else.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Everyone Feeling: Icky-Sticky Location: Starbucks

User Image

Desirable Phantom

User Image

If there's a place I could be,
Then I'd be another memory.
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me.

╔══════════════╗
Company: Everyone in the joint
Thoughts: You have got to be kidding me.
╚══════════════╝

And if we can't find where we belong,
We'll have to make it on our own.
Face all that pain and take it on,
Because the only hope for me is you alone.

User Image
                                                        » xx » xx »xxxxxxThis was what he was hoping to be a normal morning for him. But when you were his age, with his life, there was nothing normal about it anyways. So why would today, of all days, be any different? It wouldn't. And as the coffee house started to fill up with people of all ages, it seemed, mostly teenagers, which made him feel old, he figured that something was going to go wrong. It was just one of those feelings that you get before a plane crashes because there is an overweight person taking up the two seats next to yours or cramming yourself into an already full subway. Maybe it was his claustrophobia talking.

But the atmosphere seemed to shift entirely when someone else entered. A boy, younger than Killian, that was for sure. He was attractive with dark, long hair. He looked... Well, like one of those actors on TV that always seem to look perfect and walk into the wind so their hair blows in it just right. He was one of those types, the type that was too beautiful to be seen in a Starbucks. But then again, this was New York. And the scent that followed. It was hypnotic, almost calming in the atmosphere around them. So calming, in fact, that Killian's anxiety was suddenly lifted and everything in the entire world, no, the entire universe suddenly fell into place and made sense. Like for the first time in his entire life, he felt like he was somewhere he belonged.

But, of course, as any movie, book, poem, or tragedy can tell, that calm tranquility was short lived. A clumsy young lad spilt his coffee on the raven haired beauty, made a mess everywhere, practically, and then the whole joint seemed to erupt. A boisterous young lad came up and tried to claim what seemed like superiority over the other man, even loudly announcing his name as if everyone in Starbucks that day was supposed to know who he was.

Closing his laptop, Killian stood up slowly. He was getting annoyed, and though it didn't happen often, he wasn't enjoying the feeling sinking slowly into his chest. But he didn't like rudeness. Walking over to the scene, he put his hand down on the boisterous one's shoulder, squeezing slightly and putting on his best smile. "Now, I don't think that is really necessary. The one to blame isn't either of these gentlemen, don't you think? Everyone in the part is sorry for what happened, but what is done is done." Motioning towards the one that spilled the coffee then to the beautiful raven, "He's apologized more than enough, and he doesn't need to apologize to you, or anyone for that matter. Please, I suggest you sit down and return to minding your own business before you very well get yourself banned from this establishment." It was the voice he used to calm down angry customers at work. He didn't like to use it often, but it seemed to do it's work. After a moment of looking at each of the younger boys, he let go of the boisterous one's shoulder and immediately went to helping the barista clean up the mess that was made.

User Image

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Location: Starbucks With: Starbucks people Mood:Cheerful Outfit: Work Clothes
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Finishing his Macchiato, Spencer took another look at his phone to see if his roommate had replied. So far, the answer was no. It was no matter. After all, Spencer was sure to fish all of the dirty details later that night when he returned home from work. Spencer had always heard of people being incredibly stressed out because of their jobs, but he himself had never actually felt that way. More than anything, his job was a huge bore. After all, being a receptionist at a hotel really only had him sitting at a desk, talking calls when they came, and checking in the odd guest. There wasn't really a rush period, or even a busy season, and so, Spencer was faced with soul-crushing boredom. It was times like that he would blow up his roommate's phone with text messages just to keep himself awake. If things were as slow tonight as they were most nights, Spencer would have the dirty details of his roommate's late night rendezvous before he left work for the night.

That was all still some time away though, and Spencer wasn't in any real hurry to move things along. Standing from his table, Spencer rearranged his jacket and tie, making sure he was still presentable as he made his way toward the door. Through the window he could see the rain was coming down as hard as ever, and though he didn't generally mind the rain, he wasn't exactly excited to get completely soaked in his work clothes. It would mean a cold damp night at work, without a change of clothes. Nevertheless, he had to get to work somehow. Taking in a deep breath before heaving a sigh, Spencer opened the door and stepped out under the awning. He was tempted to take a cab, but he had to debate with himself whether or not he was willing to pay the fare to work. There was also the fact that he would have to try to hail a cab in this downpour. The wait alone would leave him as wet as if he walked, and so, that was what he decided to do.

If ever there was a day Spencer wished he owned an umbrella, this was probably it. 'You know... If only I had an overcoat... or even an umbrella... This wouldn't be nearly so bad...' he thought to himself as he began the trek down the block to work. In the distance he could see a Starbucks growing ever closer. Spencer wasn't a big fan of the factory, fast-food version of coffee, but to get out of this rain, he would be willing to put up with the pretentiousness. He much more preferred his cafe, the quiet ambiance, the occasional bohemian clientele, it seemed so much more authentic. The exchange for shelter was going to have to be poseurs, hipsters, and the like. As he moved closer and closer, he could see there was a bit of a crowd inside. 'I wonder if they're escaping the rain too... Then again, the school is nearby... My money says its full of students and would-be writers... Something tells me every inch of this place is on instagram...' he thought to himself. As he reached the door, he opened it up and stepped inside to see some sort of a commotion going on.

Spencer had no idea what the cause of this commotion was, but one thing that perplexed him was the vibe of the place. Usually Starbucks cafes seemed so cold, so impersonal, but something here was making him feel almost at ease. There was a pleasant smell in the air, and even the people present felt somehow familiar, but he couldn't explain why. He thought about getting involved in the commotion, but thought better of it when he saw someone talking down the younger boys. 'Besides... If got in the middle of that, I might lose control... Again... I can't let that happen...' he thought to himself, moving around the perimeter. He decided to take a seat at a vacant table and try to wait out the rain for a bit. At least it was dry inside, and if the rain did slow, he wouldn't be nearly as soaked as he would be if he had kept going. He still had plenty of time before his shift started, and hopefully it was enough for the rain to simmer down a notch.

User Image
User Image

Indent As he spoke to the girl another customer entered the store, and this one caught his attention. He was handsome, deep brown eyes and flowing raven hair, a particular scent about him that was both appealing and hard to place. So distracted was he by the handsome young man that he almost missed the girl's next comment - something about his cologne. Jazz stared at him for a moment. ' ...What? ' Wait a moment. He wasn't even wearing cologne. And unless his sense of smell had suddenly grown much worse, neither his soap or shampoo smelled very strongly. " Uh... Thanks, " he muttered after a moment, not wanting to make this particularly awkward by telling her no cologne was being worn. Maybe she was just picking up the fumes from the rest of the people in the shop. It was certainly strong smelling in there that morning. While his coworkers prepared the girl's drink, the young man who had just walked in the door approached the counter, asking for steamed milk with vanilla. Jasper honestly couldn't help smiling at him, wanting to make sure he was happy. " Sure thing. Steamed milk, one pump vanilla. That'll be.... "

Indent Once the drink was paid for he went to prepare it, still listening to the woman from earlier as she gave some very Shakespeare-esque response. He quirked a brow, grinning slightly in amusement. " Perhaps, if we're lucky, " he replied, chuckling a little as she corrected herself. A cup was passed to him, filled with fresh hot chocolate, and he slid it across the counter to the woman. Who was now offering him an umbrella. Jasper stared for a moment. That was... Uncharacteristically kind of a stranger. The little girl at her side giggled and told her she'd end up being a crazy cat lady, and he had to fight the urge to roll his eyes. Children. Innocent, but sometimes way too honest for their own good. " Well then, she'll be the prettiest crazy cat lady I've ever seen. " He cracked a grin, winking playfully at the duo before they walked off to an empty table. With a chuckle and a shake of the head he turned to give the male from before his vanilla-flavored steamed milk before going to serve the next customer. A very cheerful looking young man who also smelled nice, though he was no longer surprised by the fact asking for a caramel latte and a cream cheese bagel. " You bet. Coming right up. "

Indent It didn't take long to get everything going. Start the bagel, work on the drink, finish the drink and top the bagel off with cream cheese. He called out the order, and went to continue on with his work - when the poor little b*****d spilled his coffee on the handsome one with the steamed milk. Jasper had about two seconds to register what had happened before the kid was flailing his hands and splashing the drink right over the counter onto him. Honestly, the distance he got on half a cup of coffee was almost impressive. Except it was seeping right through his apron and his shirt and scalding his abdomen. In a completely unprofessional display, he swore colorfully and tugged the hot, wet fabric away from his middle, hoping to keep it from burning the skin too badly. So much for this being a quiet day. This was officially one of the weirdest days at this job. Maybe it even stole the top spot. " Hey, kid, relax. It's fine, " he said quickly, taking the tissues and shoving them under his shirt to keep it off his skin for the time being. He'd have to go change, but this would only get worse if he decided to run around his place of work without a shirt on. Some people were laughing, some were stunned, all were staring. He felt bad for the guy. " I'll get you another. On the house, alright? " He looked like he might cry, and honestly, Jazz never had any idea what to do with crying people. If he could avoid that, so much the better.

Indent Two seconds later a flickering orange-red light caught his eye, making him glance over to the sweet-faced little brunette from earlier. Whose book was on fire. Jasper stared, wide-eyed and horrified before swearing again and going to the sink, filling up a bucket of water - though by the time he turned around again, the flame was extinguished and the book was smoldering and smoking quietly on the floor. ' Arsonists, klutzes and cologne, oh my, ' he thought wryly, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. What the hell was going on? This was rridiculous. A moment later he used the same hand to run back through his hair, and when he looked back to the coffee scene, the book-burner was storming over like he was pissed off with the pair involved, clamping his hand over the stumbler's mouth and snapping at the raven-haired one angrily, though his eyes looked red - had he been crying? s**t. If he didn't get fired, he was damn well quitting. There was no way serving coffee was worth this insanity. The arsonist, as he'd mentally labeled him, then turned to Jasper and told him raven-hair was going to buy another coffee for the one who'd spilled his. And then the one from earlier, with the gorgeous blue eyes, was coming over to try and mediate.

Indent Jasper ran his hand over his face, flustered and baffled and beneath it all, annoyed. " Hey, it's alright. Coffee's on me, " he muttered, pushing the credit card back to the ravenette before going to grab a mop while nudging one of his coworkers to get another caramel latte going. He escaped to the back room, taking off his soaked apron and his damp shirt, then hauling on the t-shirt he'd planned to wear after his shift. After grabbing and pulling on a spare apron he went back out with the mop and bucket, an almost tired look on his face as he pulled the 'caution: wet' sign off of the mop trolley and plopped it down. He'd just started to begin cleaning the coffee off of the floor before blue-eyes was coming over to give him a hand. " Don't worry about it, I got this. What else am I being paid for? " Jazz managed a small quirked smile. " Thanks, though. I, uh, guess I wasn't doing the best job managing that. "

User Image User Image xxxxx
ʟ o c a t i o n » Starbucks. Innocence
c o m p a n y » Customer (Killian). Innocence
o u t f i t » Here. Innocence

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                                          S H A P E - S H I F T I N G x M O N K E Y

xoWith:x People < Gabriel & Jasper & Killian
                                          xoWhere:x Starbucks
                                          xoMusic:x Superman // Be Your Everything
                                          xoOutfit:x Casual 1

Boy was he wrong about this turning out into a good day. Lance continued to try and help with what he can. He grabbed more tissues to hand over to the two he spilled coffee on. The place was so quiet now. He just caused a big scene, and now everyone was looking in their direction. They all hated him, he knew it. He didn't even know more than half of these people, and the thought of this just made him angry with himself. He couldn't handle people being mad at him. He tried to avoid eye contact with everyone, feeling his eyes start to water. He tried to hold his tears back which ended up in the water in his eyes blurring his vision.

Lance was about to hand more tissues to the barista, who was surprisingly being nice to him. He glanced up at him. "No really, it's okay." He had started to say about the new drink, but the guy had already left to probably get something to clean the mess up with.

Lance wiped his eyes before the tears could fall with his sleeve, then turned around to help the other guy. The handsome man said he would just buy another drink. "No, no! Pl--" Before he could even finish his sentence, he felt a hand cover his mouth. His first reaction was to reach up and grab onto the hand, then he glanced over and listened to the person start yelling at the other male. Why was he defending him? This wasn't right! Lance pulled the hand away from his mouth, when another guy came to try and calm them down. He looked back to the floor, mumbling quietly "But, it really was my fault..." While everyone was completely fine with it, he still wasn't, but he did relax a bit. Lance always had this thing about convincing and blaming himself that he's wrong.

Now the barista and the blue eyed male were cleaning his mess. The boy named Talen was angry at the handsome guy because of his mess. And the handsome guy was still wet from his spill. He had to do something. Looking around, everyone seemed to go back to doing what they were doing, which did help him relax. The barista was in new clothes, so there was only one thing left to do. Lance ran out of the store and looked from left to right. He ran as fast as he can through the rain into the closest men's clothing store. He bought a plain a black t-shirt and was back at Starbucks within ten minutes. He wiped his feet on the mat before walking over to the handsome guy. "Please, take this. It's the least I can do." He said from behind the boy, unable to see the spill (or blood).

Lance stood in the middle between where the boy was sitting and where the barista was cleaning. He bit his lip. "Did...did you get burned badly?" He asked both of them. He wouldn't be surprised if they did, the coffee was just handed to him fresh when it happened.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃- ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image User Image User Image

Desirable Phantom

User Image
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
User Image

Location: StarbucksxxxxCompany: GabrielxxxxThoughts: Oh gosh, is he okay?

» xx » xx »xxxxxxThe morning wasn't something that Emily hated. She actually loved them. She loved getting up early and watching the sunrise, seeing nature in its most beautiful state. Even here, in the city. There was still a beautiful sunrise that she loved to paint. That's why it was no surprise that when the sun came up, she was already awake and dressed, sitting on her roof and watching the sun come up like she did almost every morning.

xxxxxxWhen the sunrise was finished, she climbed back int through her bedroom window and started getting her stuff together, putting her bag on her shoulder, Emily left her house. She wanted to get a cup of coffee before she went to the animal hospital to do her morning work before she had to go to school. Grabbing her car keys, she got into her car and pulled out of the driveway, grateful that she didn't have to walk in the rain.

xxxxxxPulling up to the local Starbucks, she parked her car across the street and grabbed her spare sketchbook out of her back seat before throwing her bag over her shoulder and putting the hood of her coat on before she hurried across the street and went inside the Starbucks. Letting out a sigh, she pushed her hood off of her head and looked around the very full Starbucks. She bit at her lip before her eyes were attracted to one boy in particular. She took a deep breath and made her way over to him. Maybe he will be okay with sharing his table with me, he seems nice enough...

xxxxxxWalking around the table, she looked at the dark haired male and smiled softly. "Um... Hi... Is it okay if I..." She looked down at his shirt, the discomfort clear on his face. "Oh my gosh... Are you okay? What happened?" Something was wrong, and his shirt was starting to get kind of dark from what looked like coffee and something else, something sticky and dark... Was he bleeding? Her heart started beating really hard when the adrenaline hit her. She had to do something, but she didn't want to cause a scene. Leaning in closer, she looked at the man, her blue eyes full of concern, "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

xxI've wandered for a long time
              xxxtrying to make sense of my life
              xxxxxxwhat my dreams meant to me
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat my parents want from me
              xxxand finally I've realized
              xxxxxxthat it's my life
              and I'm the one who as to live it

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Text TEXTEverything was no going well. As Gabriel sat there he focused on the rain. He was in no pain at all but he knew his body was not at one-hundred percent. "One... two.... threee... " he thought as he counted the raindrops fall down the window. "Did...did you get burned badly?" Gabriel flickered his eyes towards the Monkey. Something was wrong, something was making him feel weak, even his eyelids were heavy. "Im fine htosid.. Thankhds yoi" he mumbled out softly. He slowly took the shirt the Monkey had come over with, though he only held it for a few moments. "I'll change in just a minute" That is when, Gabriel heard another bell sound. Shaking his head the boy forced it up looking as another person passed threw the door. Everything was fuzzy and at first the teen thought it was Sebastian. "Thank yu I - I ... " Gabriel mumbled out, though as he lifted his eyes lids once more the teen saw something different.

Text TEXTAs he looked up he saw a blonde headed girl with blue eyes. "Your not Sebastian.. "
Gabriel raised his hands slowly trying to steady himself on the table. Though as he did so, he could see the amount of blood on himself. "Where is my phone.. " Gabriel stumbled around finding his phone. It took him a while but the boy managed to make out that the message did not send. Probably because of the weather and his lack of signal. Blood was now getting on his pants and everything seemed to just get further away. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" The voice was concerned yet slightly hopeful, and as much as Gabriel tried to answer back he wasn't able.

Text TEXTGabriel laid back in his chair tugging at his shirt to lift it. However once he did manage to lift it some of the skin came too, only causing the blood to flow more. "I'm okay just doctor.. change " he very slowly managed to get out. Which in his defense he was trying.. but still it made no sense. Slowly the boy attempted but failed at changing shirts. The new one he still held in his hand yet the one he had started with was still around his neck. He had lost everything that he was suppose to do that day. What kind of leader was he... he couldn't even talk to one of the cursed and tell them. Everything had turned into a big disaster... but like his father used to say: "Keep moving forward" He must.. he had too. That was when he realized who was in front of him. Did all of the Zodiac's like coffee or something.. ? "You Sheep.. Monkey..." he said softly his eyes flickering, as he tried to stay awake from the loss of blood. Little did he know however that the Sheep didn't even know about the curse. However maybe the Monkey had heard him.. he was close enough... right?

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Everyone (The Sheep) Feeling: Weak Location: Starbucks

User Image

Desirable Phantom

User Image

If there's a place I could be,
Then I'd be another memory.
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me.

╔══════════════╗
Company: Jasper
Thoughts: And this is why I don't work in a coffee shop.
╚══════════════╝

And if we can't find where we belong,
We'll have to make it on our own.
Face all that pain and take it on,
Because the only hope for me is you alone.

User Image
                                                        » xx » xx »xxxxxxKillian looked up when he heard the barista speak up, mentioning not to worry about the mess since he is the one that will get paid for working anyways. He smirked a bit, nodding. "Sorry, it's habit, I suppose." It was, he was so used to cleaning up after people that it would get him in trouble sometimes, "Wouldn't want you getting in trouble with the boss." Setting the rag that he was using down on the counter, he fought the urge to wipe up whatever coffee was left. He looked to the others, and it seemed that everyone had calmed down at this point, which was good. He didn't want to deal with any more scenes today.

Looking back at the barista, he nodded. "Oh, that. I work in a restaurant, and we just got a bar put in the last time we remodeled, so it brings in a whole new group of customers that are rude like you wouldn't believe. I bounce more than I wait tables." He chuckled softly, "Or at least that's what it feels like sometimes." Shaking his head slightly, wondering a bit if he was being silly or just stupid, but then again not really worrying about it at all he looked up again, "Oh, I'm Killian by the way. And I guess I didn't get a chance to ask if you were hurt or not. You're not, right?" A bit of concern crossed over his oceanic eyes, something that happened quite naturally. He was always caring, always concerned for those around him.

"But, if I'm going to be honest, nothing this crazy has happened while I was at work. Maybe it's because the only people that I work around are grown adults that only act like children when they get so drunk they can't remember their own names. And probably because we don't deal with hot liquids that often." He laughed softly, his hip resting against the counter as he looked around the coffee shop. Granted, it was like a coffee bomb went off, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. And besides, a pretty girl seemed to be talking to the dark haired beauty, though the amount of concern that was practically rolling off of her body was making Killian nervous. He chewed at his lip for a moment, wondering if there was something that he should do. Maybe that kid was hurt pretty bad, he did just have a whole cup of coffee spilled all over him. Swallowing down the desire to help, he looked back over at the barista.

User Image

Desirable Phantom

User Image
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
User Image

Location: StarbucksxxxxCompany: GabrielxxxxThoughts: Not good, not good, not good!

» xx » xx »xxxxxxEven though animals and people were different, there were still a few common things that the two had when it came to blood loss. Animals couldn't speak, but they would still get dizzy and confused. Besides, seeing her mom in the hospital between the transfusions also taught her a thing or two. She hated seeing her mom when she was sick, but there was also a level of comfort there. She spent a lot of time at home by herself, her father was always at the hospital, and he didn't let Emily see her mother often. So whenever she got the chance, she would take it. So when the boy that she was talking to started to jumble over his words she had to do something.

She looked around before dropping her stuff and hurrying over to the counter, looking at the barista, "Hey, you need to call the ambulance, I think that guy is going to faint. And I need a clean towel." She shifted uncomfortably while she waited for the towel, the moment she got it, she hurried back to the dark haired boy and curled an arm around him, "Here, I need you to lay down. The ambulance will be here soon. Just try to stay awake. Can you tell me your name?" The moment she got him on the ground, she helped him get the shirt the rest of the way off and pressed the towel against his chest, trying to stop the blood. Judging from the amount, he had to be anemic or something.

Taking his other two shirts, she wrapped the bloody one in the cleaner one and helped him lift his head, putting the wad of clothing underneath his skull to keep it elevated while she kept her hand pressed firmly to the towel, returning her other one to the same spot. The most that she could do now was to wait, to keep him talking and coherent before the ambulance got there. She had to try her best to keep him as stable as possible. "Hey, you said something about a sheep and a monkey. Do you like animals?" She didn't care about how childish she sounded, or how stupid her questions were as long as he answered her.

xxI've wandered for a long time
              xxxtrying to make sense of my life
              xxxxxxwhat my dreams meant to me
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat my parents want from me
              xxxand finally I've realized
              xxxxxxthat it's my life
              and I'm the one who as to live it

kaycepie's Compadre

Partying Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
User Image

┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━
redarletrosier x██████ ✣ █ STUCK in reverse!!xxxxxxxxxxx

♛ THIS T.TIME YOU TRIED )) REDASSET♣|♣ WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, BUT IT GOES TO WASTE
⋰❖◥ AND xx THE xx TEARS xx COME xx(( STREAMING xx DOWN ))xx YOUR xx FACE ♦♢

█░xxxxxxxxxxxxxx█░xxxxxxxxxxxxxx█░
IWANTYOUTOHeLP
C H A N G E xxM Y xxA T T E M P T xxG O O D xxI N T E N T I O N S
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Had he complimented her?

Compliments were something the horse wasn’t accustomed to, insults yes, but that was completely expected when you were the idolized Student President and people assumed that you were some spoiled rich girl who never had to work for anything. How very naïve they were to assume such things, it almost made Chihiro pity their lack of intelligence, almost. The cruelty of their eternal torment kept empathy at bay, forever shrouded in the shadows of repulsion to their snide sneers that always seemed to target the woman’s lack of a father. The term b*****d was often tagged to her name, which would have bothered the horse if not for so many years of said torment even before her father had been murdered. Moving hadn’t solved that problem, so it was unlikely the haunting whispers of her status would ever cease to exist and with the added material of never mingling with anyone of the opposite gender Chihiro was little more than rumor mill material. Criticism was something everyone would have to deal with in their lifetime, but as the brunette silently observed the plastic equine battle transpiring the distant hope that the young girl would live without such damning comments distorted her senses. One who would stoop so low as to purposely plunge a child into the bowels of despair was beyond low; they were the very ones who’d end up clawing at the binds of hell to escape their burning flesh. Or maybe that type of thing only happened at Starbucks, which from the looks of the messy scene was a tad more serious than a simple cup of coffee gave way to. Steaming liquid tended to have that type of impact upon exposed flesh, and with a sidelong glance at her formerly seared palm Chihiro actually felt rather honored to be endowed with such a useful talent. Sometimes the curse could morph into a blessing, other times it was just a pain to deal with. Well it wasn’t as if beggars could be choosers in the harsh turmoil of reality, and keeping true to that saying Chihiro wasn’t often one to complain about the curse weighing upon her shoulders.

A sudden jolt upon the table and the whisper of a plastic horse sailing through the air forebode a nasty tantrum, which was last thing she wanted to deal with in the already hectic coffee shop. “Are you even paying attention? Chihai, Chihai!” Her palm whitened as blood fled from the clenched appendage and stifling the enraged snarl rumbling in her stomach Chihiro turned her gaze upon the smug child, who currently aimed the sharpened end of a plastic hoof at the elder. “Of course Miss Brooklyn, I wouldn’t miss a single neigh of your reenactment.” A suspicious incline of an eyebrow nearly made Chihiro shudder, instead she opted to trace her index finger along the sleeve of the steaming cup in hopes of avoiding the glare boring into her very soul. Jeez, you’d think the kid owned her they way she treated her, but the elusive dream that the brat would soon be old enough to not require a watcher made it easier to triumph over the hatred permeating the air around the child. It was just a simple session of play, what was so important about that? The arrival of several additional individuals managed to avert Brooklyn’s attention from the squirming brunette who now idly shuffled through several leaflets belonging to the establishment, and with the paper held defensively in front of her face Chihiro lifted her eyes above the material in order to get a better look at the approaching crowd. This particular Starbucks was often frequented by fellow students including one whom the horse had quarrels with, and the thought of seeing his malicious mug prancing in proximity to where she sat was enough to make her blood howl. What was up with all these dog references today? Maybe it was just a coping agent that sought to soothe the ache of Ace’s absence? Lips parting in a soft sigh the horse shifted in her seat, attempting to repress the image of the dual colored Great Dane lapping at her face and the perpetual sting of not having the massive brute by her side. Not even a month after she’d been sent away Chihiro received word that the canine had departed from this world to elope in canine heaven, though she couldn’t dispel the irking suspicion that Ace’s death had been unnatural as the wicked man her mother married detested the towering dog.

“Chihai, I’m bored of this place now. Take me back home!” Stirring from her trance like state brought the brunette back to reality where an impatient face met her with a startling amount of anger marring her childish features. That expression, it was one of anger derived from a smothering fear plaguing the young girl and without any qualms Chihiro removed the lanyard from her neck only to exchange it to the trembling child. “Don’t start the truck, don’t touch anything, and don’t you dare leave the doors unlocked until you see me within a yard of the truck. Other than that just sit in the truck until I finish up here, and no shotgun unless you want your parents to skin us both.” A simple nod was the only response the woman received as the child gathered her plastic herd and fled through the door of the shop in route to the midnight truck glimmering just beyond the window. It wasn’t everyday Brooklyn was spooked by something or rather someone, and so it was only natural for the keen horse to be on alert as chocolate hues slithered around the span of the establishment. If she managed to find the source of the child’s discomfort what would she do? Only time could tell, although for the moment Chihiro’s search brought back nothing aside from the ongoing scene of the coffee scalding and absently the scent of iron made her tense. Someone was bleeding? Was this what had upset Brooklyn? No, it wasn’t possible for the human to pick up on things that the horse had only just managed to notice and with eyes set Chihiro stood from her perch. Keeping with the oblivious act the woman gathered the trash Brooklyn left behind and after scooping the plastic horse that held an eerie similarity to her, the brunette shoved the horse into her pocket upon completing her cleaning session. “Suave, play it cool Chihiro. You can totally do this without making a scene and being sent off to some government lab! After all, you weren’t made Student President just for your looks!” Gathering her confidence Chihiro cautiously sauntered toward the man several people had congregated around, and when she came closer to the dark haired man the horse plastered a warm smile upon her lips. “Hey George! What are you doing here?” Acting as if she knew the man Chihiro danced through the crowd until she came to a halt by his side, and stooping until her lips where a breathe from his ear she hissed to the stranger at a level only he would hear. “Play along and I won’t let you die.” Straightening with a whimsical smirk the brunette turned her attention to the concerned crowd while carefully looping her arm around the man’s shoulder to create the mirage of old friends that wouldn’t be easily discerned. “Please refrain from wasting the time of our dedicated emergency personal, as I am more than capable of caring for George in this fragile state and bringing all this attention to him will only worsen his condition. I’m sure he appreciates your concern, but all is unneeded as I’ve stated my ability to care for him will easily taper his pain.” Her tone carried a soothing gentle aura seeking to ease their worries, and while they weren’t gawking at the duo Chihiro slid her palm beneath the man’s shirts.

Wait…

Did this make her a *****?

…Screw it; she had more things to worry about than being perceived as the zodiac who would be caught creeping at the windowsill of countless young men, you know like the man prancing closer to death’s embrace by the moment. Settling her hand upon the burned area of the man’s chest Chihiro focused her attention to that area and with a dull glow that was masked beneath the layers of fabric covering his body Chihiro silently healed his wound all the while maintaining eye contact with the concerned patrons to engage in idle chat if the situation demanded so. After ensuring the wound was properly repaired Chihiro removed her hand from beneath the man’s shirt and after straightening her posture the woman cleansed the crimson ooze from her palm with a napkin. “The wound appears much worse than it actually is, so there isn’t any danger of George bleeding out from this small burn. I expect you to heal fairly quickly and without any qualms so long as you don’t fiddle with the injury.” After disposing of the bloodied napkin Chihiro was nearly ready to end this unexpected session when the chime of an opening door brought the utmost form of doom unto her and just as she was about to step away from the man deemed ‘George’ a voice frozen the horse in place. If she’d been in her alternate form her ears would have been firmly pinned to her skull in distaste and her hooves would have pawed a challenge to the arrogant man. “If it isn’t Miss Daddy Lack, and look at this boys she’s trying to whore herself in a Starbucks.” A chorus of wry chuckles made the brunette’s blood course with blistering resentment unrivaled by even the Cat and Rat dispute, which was quite a large level according to the ancient fable. “Do you need something from me?” Warily Chihiro watched the opposing clique members casually stroll past her to purchase their steaming beverages, but her people watching was soon cut short when a grotesque palm forcefully directed her gaze back to the man uncomfortably close to her. “You and I both know that somewhere in that cold heart of yours you lust for me.” Chihiro nearly snorted in frustration at his declaration, instead swatting his palm from her chin less she reveal the animal lurking within and just as the crowd he’d appeared with began to file out of the coffee house the dense blonde darted forward before Chihiro could react.

Poof.

s**t. The chime of a speedy exit was the only saving grace as smoke wafted through the area and using the cloud as a sly cover Chihiro trotted to the nearby door hoping to squeeze through the space. Alas, the mare was a tad too large to squirm out of the glass door and so using the last bit of smoke to weave past the startled crowd the horse managed to use her muzzle to nudge the restroom door open. Clopping into the small space Chihiro found it pleasantly devoid of life, and awkwardly pacing around the space with ears fastened to her skull the woman attempted to formulate a plan. How the hell could she get out of here without being a horse or a nudist? How many people had seen the unmistakable form of the creature? She should have thought to grab her clothes or at least find another escape route before she transformed back into some freelance nudist, and at the thought of having to sneak past a crowd without any clothes only made the horse even more edgy. There wouldn’t be any getting out of this situation without some type of government lab carting her away for ‘testing’, but she wouldn’t go without a fight!

User Image
                                                      LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME
                                                      and ignite ♛♛ your bones
                                                      And I will... try to fix you...
                                                      ʢLocation Starbucks - Restroom.xxxʢMood Nervous/Worried.xxxʢCompanions Alone.xxxʢThoughts I'm so dead.

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Text TEXTGabirel was fading fast. It was so hard for him to concentrate. He didn't even know why his body was doing this to him he felt perfectly fine. "Hey, you said something about a sheep and a monkey. Do you like animals?" Gabriel just let his eyes fall closed. "They don't know... This is my fault.. " he thought vaguely. "No yoi.. " the boy managed to get out. That was when he had nothing left, his eyes shut. The teen didn't even have enough strength to hold up his body.

Text TEXTEverything was dark, but something was keeping him there. He could hear mumbles from others in the restaurant. Though the boy could hardly make out what the others where saying. Though as he lay there in the darkness he felt a new hand against his chest. Suddenly a jolt flew threw Gabriel's entire body. He was regaining his strength. Slowly but surly, what was happening? Opening his eyes with a flicker the boy saw a brunette leaning over him. "Horse.. ? " he said softly, still regaining his strength. It was only a moment from then before the boy felt completely better. As he stood to his feet he soon realized that he was posing as said "George" and there was a horse. "WHAT"

Text TEXTGabriels eyes went wide, he had to stay calm and in control. Ruffling his head the boy was tring to think about what to do. Unfortunately he was still dazed from almost dying. Focusing his mind the boy used his cursed gift to knock back the guy that had been bothering the horse. The guy fell back as if he was tripped, busting his nose open on the table. Hey, I think that guy needs the ambulance... He's bleeding!" Gab yelled getting every ones attention towards that guy. I mean how else could you even attempt to mask a horse inside of Starbucks.

Text TEXTOnce the attention was on the douche bag, Turning to the blonde girl from before he motioned for the other to follow. "Can you stand guard please?" Gabriel said as he ran into the girls bathroom. "Horse... Whoaa... It's okay.. I'm cursed too" the boy rushed out. "See watch... " Gabriel pointed over to the sink, using his mind the boy turned the water on and off.. several times. "See.. It's okay.. .. .. .. Kinda.. " Gabriel turned around trying to think. "Try calming down... Trust me.. I'm your leader.. Kinda.. Thank you for saving my life." Gabriel approached the horse slowly holding his hand out. " Please don't bite me.. "

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Everyone (The Sheep) Feeling: OMG Location: Starbucks

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out