gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT WAS THE ROAR OF THE CROWD
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHAT GAVE ME HEARTACHE TO SING
        xxxxxxxxxxx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        xxxxxxxxxxxxIT WAS A LIE WHEN THEY SMILED AND SAID —
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"YOU WON'T FEEL A THING"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx Megan Thayne Ignacia
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx Pfshhh. As if.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx delinquent QUEEN !! w - watch it ◞burn⇣ wanted: ↘ criminal ▐ only.* survivor.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxAS WE RAN FROM THE COPS
        xxxxxxxxxxxWE LAUGHED SO HARD IT WOULD STING

( ⇡: ASMOTH )
                            xxxxYOU NEVER LEARNED A GODDAMN THING

uh-huh. how about you do yourself a favor and shut your flaming trap? i swear, if i had a dollar for every time someone told
                        me that, i'd be almost as loaded as my parents. light sneer ) if i wanted the "you're damned speech", i'd go to church and get
                        a side of bad music and cranky old people for free. snorts; rolls eyes ) well damn. and here i was, hoping to sell my soul for a
                        pony or somethin'. slow blink ) yeah, how about no. it'd be a pain in the a** trying to be inconspicuous with the tail end of a
                        horse. 'sides, my genetics have been messed around with quite enough as it is. well, bub, you don't seem like you admire too
                        many things. somehow i'm not surprised that werewolves aren't the exception. clicks tongue ) that's a crying shame right there,
                        because i am ******** hilarious. my words aren't "convoluted" mocking tone ) you're just too lazy to keep up with modern
                        language. and again with the "creatures". rolls eyes ) you could've knocked four whole words off that sentence by just saying
                        "humans". half-interested look ) so, basically, the only difference between you and a preacher is that a preacher's shitty god is
                        up above and your shitty god is down below? scoffs ) movies. no one calls them motion pictures. and you're definitely missing
                        out. quirks brow ) between you and me, you don't seem like the type of guy that gets a whole lot of entertainment. i think if
                        you relaxed and enjoyed a few quality films, your stick-in-the-mud personality disorder might lessen up. disinterested shrug )
                        give the human race another hundred years. i'm sure we'll be forging things not too different from you by then. well it's a hell
                        of a lot easier to not believe in something. believing in things that aren't common, concrete fact takes effort. snorts; shakes head )
                        that escalated quickly. scuffles and murder are on two opposite ends of the scale. but genetically modified or not, i'm still just
                        one person. don't get me wrong, a lot of people would die screaming in agony for what they've done if it were up to me. but
                        they've got guns and tanks and all i've got is a temper and some fire. sneers ) thanks. you know, i bet you're really fun at
                        parties. but i wish you good luck with the whole trampling-the-earth thing. sounds fun. it's the whole "less stupid" thing. humans
                        aren't animals because we're smart enough to be more. cants head ) you are, supposedly, a demon, right? then why the ********
                        do you capitalize pronouns relating to god? it's not like you worship the dude. scoffs ) oh thanks. i'm not sure what i would
                        have done if you hadn't given me the right to believe what i want. quirks brow ) well ********. you're saying there's some winged
                        dude that comes on here, and i get stuck talking to you? typical. mocking laugh ) and yet all you can manage is "brat"? listen
                        here, ******** ... no one's forcing you to talk to me. you could exit this right now and no one would give a damn. crosses arms; snorts )
                        you act like you're all that, but i don't believe any truly great being would be caught dead on a chatroom. i'm gonna let you in
                        on a little secret, assmoth. deep breath ) ... i don't actually give a ********. i may or may not be a shitty person, but i take comfort
                        in the fact that there are people far shittier than i. stares ) your serious? you literally just told me i was everything negative
                        and now your asking me why i'm not ms. popular? annoyed huff ) a*****e. well, it doesn't matter what you think i could be
                        useful for, because you're not going to be using me for a damn thing.

(ooc: asmoth pulls off the whole "snobbish a**" thing pretty well. XD
                        that's good! o wo though i'm sure 'nacia would resent being called adorable. )

Playful Lunatic

xxxxxxxxxxxx◞ ▌█ upholdLUCIFER ━ on ↱YOUR shaky!shoulders ☨writeMY﹝ HATE&&FEAR ﹞xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                      User Image
                          x in the grave an angel's choir you look to heaven and wonder why no one can see them in the sky just as the clouds have gone to sleep
                          xxxxxx✁ ☩ heaven must be hell in the sky
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.asmothxxx.busy, as usualxxx.only our father

wanted: ↘ criminal __ !!
                                XXXXXXXXX████████████████████
                                Exhausting, yes. If you are nothing but pure sin floating inside of a fleshy husk, then it seems you
                                are more than likely to fall into the burning pit that is below you. It seems that I need not waste a
                                breath in trying to obtain that useful soul of yours. ◞ *shrugs curtly Then do so, immediately.
                                I personally do not find much to admire in a werewolf, except for the fact they turn humans into
                                nothing but a pure killing machine. But unfortunately, such a state only occurs once in a great
                                while. It's simply not often enough. ◞ *narrows his burning eyes for a moment Many of your
                                jokes are entirely lost on me, but I am mocking you nonetheless when I understand your
                                convoluted words. It was easier understanding such creatures as yourself during the medieval ages.
                                ... Hmph. I really do not know how to deal with humans. ◞ *closes his eyes, tapping a clawed
                                finger idly
                                Preacher? I suppose I am closely tied with a preacher in a way. But then again,
                                they're nothing but weak minded humans who assumes God would pay mind to them and the rest
                                of the world.
                                ◞ *tilts his head absentmindedly I have only seen a few of these ... so called, motion
                                pictures. But that was during the beginning of the 20th century, if my memory serves me correctly.
                                There have been too much to actually know what you are speaking of, as it seems humans are in a
                                hurry to create more and more of such bland entertainment .. and I highly doubt I am "missing out."
                                Ah. It's impossible for a human to create me, but for someone else, it would be simple.
                                You humans are so focused on convincing yourselves things do not exist ... it's amusing, really.
                                ... And what have these fights been like? Scuffles on the road with someone who disagreed with
                                you? The murder of a few dozen men? Why not aim your sights higher?
                                You're more intelligent than you appear. I am a demon, but don't categorize me with low level
                                demons who possess humans for the pure hilarity of it all. I am Asmoth, one of the generals of
                                Hell, who will lead the first army that will trample upon the earth on after the Last Judgment.
                                Everyone will be punished. ◞ *buzzes quietly in slight excitement, before it dies down
                                How are you any different than an animal? You are only bipedal, less stupid than the rest.
                                Nothing more, though God wishes we claim you are to be respected. An impossible wish of His.
                                Believe what you will. I do not care whether you think there's no such thing as a higher power.
                                Or if you believe in something else entirely. After all, it doesn't matter until the very end.
                                Then that answers my questions, easily. I think there was another like you on this thing, one time.
                                The humans' attempt at an angel, I would presume. They did an awful job, considering he still
                                looked glaringly human except for his wings ...
                                ... I understand. ◞ *makes a fully hidden scowl Brat. I am growing to despise you even more
                                as this conversation drags on. Vanity and the like come with being a demon, but it is well deserved
                                on my part. And yes, you are everything negative. Perhaps you do have a "redeeming quality" as
                                you say, but it's perhaps buried too deep to actually dig out.
                                Why is that? You should tell me why you are so deeply hated.
                                Because I wanted you to know. Just because I am not going to say a single word doesn't mean I
                                don't take enjoyment out of toying with your emotions, and being cryptic is what my kind does
                                best, among other thing. It could be useful for you as well to try to figure out ...

(( pff, glad to see it's endearing then~ |D
                                nah, i don't mind it at all; if anything i find it pretty adorable ))
    X

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx delinquent QUEEN !! w - watch it ◞burn⇣ wanted: ↘ criminal ▐ only.* survivor.

( ⇡: HATE )

yeah, i'm sure you would, you b*****d. light frown ) every one? that would be exhausting. i'm practically all undiluted foul
                          emotion all the time. shrugs ) yeah, but turning into a centaur just sounds easier, y'know? or maybe i'll go get myself bitten by
                          a werewolf. nods like it's a good idea ) werewolves are pretty badass. ... i can't tell if you're mocking me of if you honestly
                          didn't get the joke. either way, i meant stand-up as in a type of comedy, dumbass. surprised laugh ) "graceless heathens"?
                          you sound like the preacher that used to ramble on the corner of my street. he had a stick up his a** as well. dismissive wave )
                          whatever. but if you haven't seen any of the iron man movies, fiery suit of metal or no, you are missing out.
                          purses lips; studies him ) ********' hell. no way. i'm no science geek, but i'm pretty sure making a creature like you would be
                          impossible. it's gotta be a costume and you're just shitting with me. indignant huff ) who the ******** are you calling weak? i've yet
                          to meet a person who's a** i couldn't kick in a fair fight. my "viperous" attitude serves me just fine as it is.
                          leans back a little; half disgusted, half curious ) your place of origin? tch. furrows brow; thinks about what she said ) i
                          don't- ... what, hell!? disbelief ) you're honestly trying to tell me that you're some kind of, what, demon? that's ********
                          ridiculous. snorts lightly ) "creature" is usually used to describe an animal of some sort. and i don't believe in a "higher
                          power", anyway. a little miffed; frowns ) yeah, well, i'm what happens when humans try to "play god" as they say.
                          quirks eyebrow ) i don't want to be the one to give you the "birds and the bees" talk, but it takes two to tango.
                          defiant look; straightens up ) is that so? as far as i'm concerned you're just some ugly ******** with a little too much self
                          esteem. i'm not ******** impressed. snorts ) everything negative? come now, i have to have a redeeming quality buried in me
                          somewhere. nods ) yeah, no one ever is. i can't seem to figure out why. deep frown ) why say anything if you're not going to
                          tell me, jackass?

( ooc: yesss. haha, that's just one of his endearing traits. XD
                          oh, and i'm sorry if 'nacia's language is too much. )

Playful Lunatic

xxxxxxxxxxxx◞ ▌█ upholdLUCIFER ━ on ↱YOUR shaky!shoulders ☨writeMY﹝ HATE&&FEAR ﹞xx
                        User Image
                            x in the grave an angel's choir you look to heaven and wonder why no one can see them in the sky just as the clouds have gone to sleep

I would highly appreciate it. Give in to every foul emotion and sin inside of you, and I'm sure you'll
                                  be more than entertaining the next time we meet. ◞ *makes a low, nearly silent laugh
                                  Unnecessary. You don't really need to change in such an extravagant way; it's simple to become
                                  inhuman by committing atrocities. But do as you wish, I'm sure any sort of beastly creature should
                                  serve as enough amusement. ◞ *slumps into his seat slightly, flipping through another page but
                                  not sparing it a glance
                                  No, I'm comfortable in my current position, but I will stand when I see the
                                  need to. ◞ *clicks his tongue Hmph, sarcasm. It seems with every generation of graceless
                                  heathens results in more rude and unfettered personalities.
                                  ... I'm going to ignore your inferences to human culture that I know absolutely nothing about.
                                  But, all of this is flesh, even the apparent armor, hellish steel that belongs solely on my being.
                                  Hmph. You would rather be a weak creature instead of something more? Suit yourself, though your
                                  own viperous attitude would serve well. ◞ *leans in closely, letting his serpentine tongue flicker
                                  out for a second
                                  You're so close. You keep mentioning my place of origin, child. So what do you
                                  think I am? I will give you no rewards for guessing it right, but you will be commended.
                                  You are still a creature ... you were created, something that was made on the whim of a higher
                                  being who was more bored than anything else. Though, these are more assumptions of mine.
                                  For you can be anything, after all. Ah ... I can sense it in your being. It's like a particular scent, an
                                  aura or anything else. Your whole being is off.
                                  Hm? "One of their creations?" I am only one being's creation. I doubt you mean my father.
                                  ◞ *snerks, before standing up to his full height I believe I'm fully inclined to think you're much
                                  lower on the scale than I am, brat. But continue to act as ignorant as the rest. It does not matter.
                                  You're irrational, rash, and everything negative if that helps with your understanding.
                                  I am not in the least bit shocked that there are more who hold contempt for you.
                                  Hm. I won't spoil it for you.

(( aaaaaa, really? 8o
                                  thank you! i'm glad that he's actually liked -- especially since he's such an a** haha ))
      X

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

tch. sorry to disappoint? rolls eyes ) i'll try to be a little less human the next time this shitty thing pops up on my laptop.
                            maybe i'll find a witch to turn me into a centaur or some s**t. oh. oh man. you're ******** hilarious, you know that? dead pan )
                            you should try stand up some time. scoffs loudly; dramatic bow ) why thank you kind sir for gracing my questions with answers.
                            i'm forever grateful. stares; slowly quirks brow ) you're shitting me. there's no way that's "flesh". you look like iron man: hell
                            edition. shakes head ) did your mom drop you in a vat of radioactive acid as a child? pffft. ********, i'd rather be an ape than
                            whatever it is you've got going on any day. but ... leans on elbow; frowns ) you keep babbling on about "human this" and
                            "human that", but if you're not some dude in a metal suit, what the hell are you? ... narrows eyes ) you're the fiery suit of
                            armor. i don't think you should be the one calling me a "creature". though i have no ******** clue how the hell you can sense
                            ... pauses ) whatever i may or may not be. suspicious look; spits out accusation ) are you one of their creations? scowls )
                            oh get off your damn high horse. whatever you are, you ugly hunk of fire, i doubt your so great that you get to call me and
                            whatever group i'm being lumped in with children.snorts; shrugs ) then i suppose you're not getting my name. crosses arms )
                            i don't know what impetuous means, but you're welcome to join the bustling club of people who already hate me. blinks )
                            ... what the hell is that supposed to mean?

( ooc: have i mentioned that asmoth is awesome? cause he is. o uo
                            he's a bamf. )

Playful Lunatic

User Image

At least it would have been something different. ◞ *laces his talons together while rolling his
                                    burning eyes
                                    ... I really should find an interpreter, because I can hardly understand the thick
                                    stupidity that's dripping out of your mouth. But I will answer your questions, even if you are grating
                                    on my nerves already. I am not wearing a costume. This is my flesh, at least how you may interpret
                                    it without becoming insane. I don't have the time to deal with babbling humans who are nearly
                                    pissing themselves, really. ◞ *buzzes in annoyance I am fully aware of my distasteful
                                    appearance, but do not think you're any better. You're nothing but a glorified, shaved ape.
                                    ... I'm at a loss of how else to call it. You do not give off the same presence as a normal human.
                                    Are you another creature that doesn't fit in the world?
                                    You are a child. ◞ *narrows his eyes All of you are children, even if I'm sure you cannot
                                    be simply lumped in with the rest of the masses. I will do what I wish, and if you will not give me
                                    your name, then perhaps it's not worth my time.
                                    Ah. You're an impetuous child. I already hate you, but perhaps you can be useful. Or not.
                                    I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

(( i figured this place needed a post ... a very late post ... pfffff ;; ))
        X

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

uh huh? quirks eyebrow; unamused ) the ******** were you expecting? a unicorn?
                              scoffs; sneers at him ) now listen here, bub. one: gives him a once over ) ... are you in some sort of costume? because if
                              you are, it's admittedly quite ******** awesome. props. if not ... snorts ) dude, you fugly. two: holds up appropriate number of fingers )
                              what the hell is that cryptic nonsense supposed to mean!? i don't "feel right?" i feel fine. a little annoyed at the moment, but
                              more or less okay. three: continues to count on her fingers ) i am not a ******** child. don't tell me what to do, a*****e. most
                              civilized people ask for names. huffs ) and lastly, i suppose i won't try to become your "enemy", but at the rate this is going the
                              effort'll be wasted.

( ooc: i know the feeling. i was surprised when i got the notification for the chat. )

Playful Lunatic

User Image

Another unremarkable human, what a surprise ... Hm?◞ *drapes his right leg lazily over the other,
                                      humming quietly
                                      I think I may have misspoke. You don't feel exactly right, do you?
                                      ... Give me your name, child. And before we begin, do not attempt to become my enemy.
                                      You may appear surly, but I would hope you're not a damnable fool.

(( oh no, she's more than fine, i'm just surprised anyone logged in at all~! uv u ;; ))
          X

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

( ⇡: CHATROOM )

ah ********. scowls; light glare ) i forgot this thing was on my computer.
                                clicks "x" button ) the hell!? clicks it again; and again; and once more ) ********' chatroom
                                fine. i suppose i'll just waste my time on here. not like i have anything better to do ... grumbles )
                                anyone on this piece of s**t?

(ooc: if you'd rather i logged on aaron, i'd be willing to oblige. o wo )

Playful Lunatic

User Image

chatroom __ !!
                                        ◞ *licks his clawed thumb with his snakelike tongue, thumbing through old books in front of him
                                        ... I do not know why I am wasting my time with prophecies, of all things. They are numerous and out
                                        of date, filled with nothing but useless knowledge in a sea of supposed fortune. Yet, I do suppose
                                        there are times where such things are meant to come true, given the circumstances.
                                        Who is available for now? ◞ *his eyes dim for a moment in thought
            X

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxYOU BETTER ◞ RUN LIKE THE ⇣ DEVIL
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx( CAUSE THEY'RE NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU ALONE )
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx Aaron Pyke
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ...
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx w - wolf ◣ in; sheep's | clothing )) spawn:: of ◞⇣ satan▐ theif &. l.iar ◢

xxxxxxxxxYOU BETTER HIDE UP IN THE ALLEY
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx— CAUSE THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOU A HOME
                xxxxxxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                xxxxxxxxxxxAS THE BLOOD RUNS DOWN THE WALLS
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU SEE ME CREEPIN' UP THESE HALLS

( ⇡: UHARIBIFU )
                                    xxxxWELL, I THINK I'M GONNA BURN IN HELL,

i don't mean to be rude, but if you wanted neutrality, you probably should have thought twice about getting involved with the
                                antichrist. but ... alright. slow nod ) that's all i ask. oh you poor thing. a little work probably won't kill you. laughs; slight shrug ) your
                                last culinary adventure wasn't so bad, was it? you said the hamburgers tasted fine. angels might taste good for all you know.
                                besides, food is food, right? hums ) if we ever come across an angel, i'll let you have at it. then you can tell me how they taste.
                                taps fingers ) oh, convincing them isn't the problem. your kind has everything to gain and nothing to lose from this. the problem
                                lies in the fact that, according to what you've said, dragons aren't as close-knit as they once were. i'd have to go looking for them
                                all. and that could prove to be troublesome. huffs quietly; secretly pleased ) i think that's the cheesiest thing you've ever said to
                                me, you big softie. lightly rolls eyes ) and here i thought it came naturally to you. i only deny what isn't true. frowns; hums ) i
                                would have to consult with my father about the exact location. he might like to choose that. he is capable of subtlety, you know. i
                                mean, he did manage to impregnate my mother. and no one ever guessed she was carrying the devil's child. furrows eyebrows; cants head )
                                ... why not? it's a moot point, since i won't let any demon touch you while i have any say in the matter ... but still. the thought of
                                hell's been used to strike fear into the hearts of mortals for ages. snorts lightly; quirks eyebrow ) he said he wouldn't hurt you
                                without damn good reason. so, unless you attack him, it might be a rather tense conversation, but it probably wouldn't become
                                bloody. blank stare ) i probably should have expected that response. but since we're conversing in english, and in english every
                                day ends in y ... my comment still holds it's original meaning. inclines head ) that's an incredibly healthy attitude to have. i guess
                                everyone might live through this encounter after all. crosses arms; light frown ) generally i don't like to be either, no. but, as they
                                say, "you catch more flies with honey." scoffs; small pout ) you're so melodramatic. ... i would just like you to survive this, okay?
                                sighs; quirks eyebrows ) don't take it personally, i'm under the impression that rude is his default setting when dealing with most
                                creatures. though you've yet to say exactly what the assumptions were. i can't imagine they were so horrible to be worth ruining
                                the chance to actually almost get along with asmoth. small chuckle; curious look ) like what? i can think of quite a few ironic gifts,
                                but i imagine father would find most of them offensive. scoffs; reaches out play with uhari's hair ) well you've certainly got the "lost
                                dog" look down pretty well. trailing after me is probably going to cause you more trouble than it's worth, however. it'd probably
                                have been wise to abandon ship while you could. i- what? tenses; gapes at him ) and you didn't think to mention that little piece
                                of information before!? it would have been nice to know about, it seems pretty significant. i mean, you couldn't have just learned
                                about this; you had to have been aware of the chance that you would get tied to me like that. ... but you didn't say anything
                                about it. i just- rapid blinking ) why? . sour look ) i'm terribly sorry that my occasional feelings have gotten in the way of your fun.
                                i'll try to plan it out better next time. i would actually rather not have to threaten you, if that's at all possible. shakes head; questioning look )
                                i'm sorry, you're surprised that i don't want you to ******** my brother? slow breath ) i think i would be ... less upset, yes. it would be
                                less personal if it was some stranger. but i would still upset. honestly? possibly upset enough to lash out at whatever creature you
                                decided to mess around with. frowns ) smell what, exactly? fights it at first; slowly relaxes into the touch ) you're the one who
                                swears to honesty. you shouldn't say such blatantly rude things if you don't want me to take offense at them.
                                i wouldn't wish an angry mother on anyone. i'm sure your mother is a pleasant dragon, anyway. i don't imagine it'll be too terribly
                                hard to be civil around her. quirks eyebrows ) my mother probably wouldn't be as accepting of the whole "eating-people-in-front-
                                of-her" as i am. she might be willing to accept that you eat people, but i don't think she wants to actually see anyone get eaten
                                well. smirks ) that settles that, then. i think me and her will get along fine. small laugh ) you might be 90% jerk 90% of the time,
                                but you're not quite all jerk all the time, no. low hum ) that you're weird, but i already knew that. twitch of a smile ) ah, but
                                seriously, though, i don't know. as far as i'm concerned, you're simply better than the average creature. rolls eyes ) well, if i get
                                arrested you'd have to come bail me out, you know. and i know how much you hate work.

( ooc: add another tally to the "so done" club.
                                it's 2 am and i just ... /passes out
                                sorry if this entire thing is just terrible. )

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                  spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
                  ___-----------------
                  spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

____s. hout❞ confessions« from the ↱greatest heights__
                  ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

______spazzletins______ WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR xxx ALL MY FEARS
                  _______________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

______stitched☯❛ dark caverns ◜⊹jewels dripping-² blood✬ dragon's ♈wisdom´

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s
                  __breath█▌: uharibifu ajabu ____█▌: sated, i suppose.
                  __breath█▌: all of this is fairing far better than i had intended. it's ... nice.

xx▒▒▒xx aaron
                                      xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

i don't take sides, aaron. i am a rather neutral creature. but i will always support whatever side you end up on, if it makes you feel better.
                                      grunts˟ again with all this extra effort. but surely i could develop a taste for them after a while. maybe i'm just being too apprehensive
                                      about it, they might taste perfectly fine. i'll never know until i try one, though. ✱ blinks, slow smile˟ surely you, of all people, could find
                                      some way to convince them. but i'm afraid there's no point in wanting me. ✱ pauses; presses lips to his temple˟ not when you already
                                      have me. ✱ half-shrug˟ sometimes i try. well, at least i don't deny my immaturity whenever the topic comes up. ✱ rolls eyes˟ then topside
                                      it is. but, ah, just where do you plan on this meeting taking place if it is going to be above ground? i mean, meeting with lucifer isn't the most
                                      subtle thing in the world. and a forest hardly seems appropriate for such an occasion. i suppose the idea of going to hell for any reason just
                                      doesn't affect me like it should anymore. ✱ huffs; indignant snort˟ i don't think he would be very happy to see me. so unless you want to see
                                      how bloody an encounter that is ... ✱ cocky grin˟ then never! because not a single day ends in "y" in my native language. ~ i care too much
                                      about living to anger your father. i mean, i like being alive a little more than i like being an a*****e. ✱ thin frown˟ you obviously don't want
                                      to be either of those very often, then. i'm not impossible, i'm simply being logical because i have never heard you say that word before. and
                                      i'm pretty sure i'm dying because, wow. ✱ folds arms; glances off˟ i certainly would have done so had it not been for the fact that he was so
                                      rude in the first place. and i do not take kindly to false accusations. i don't worry about that. because his assumptions will never be a reality.
                                      and i will have you know that we were getting along perfectly well up until he found out i was in heat. he even said that i was one of the few
                                      creatures he could possibly tolerate. ✱ stifles a snicker˟ something ironic, of course. not so ironic that it would get me in trouble, but just enough
                                      that it would be .. laughable. ✱ thin smile˟ not at all. i'll probably just trail after you like a lost dog more often then naught. ✱ soft chuckle˟
                                      well, i expect you to complain about it at some point. but it's nice to know you'll tolerate my overbearingly protective habits even a tad longer
                                      than someone else's. ✱ cants head˟ and yet .. i shan't. you are more than capable of rescuing yourself in most cases, but if the need ever
                                      arises.. your expectations are not the same as mine. it is hardwired into my brain and body to keep you safe despite the cost to my own being.
                                      besides, i acknowledge the fact that, if i were to die, you would get over it. dragons mate for life; if you died, so would what little meaning my
                                      life has left. ✱ raises a brow˟ then it's a good thing that you two aren't mortal enemies. ahh. i see. well at least you put forth the effort not to
                                      make a public spectacle of yourselves when at all possible. ✱ lazy shrug˟ efficiency is all that matters most days. ✱ sighs˟ i don't think there
                                      is such a child that is "easy to raise." ✱ cheek-in-palm˟ this isn't nearly as satisfying as i had hoped it would be. no. if you were to do that, it
                                      wouldn't be any fun. and even if you did, i probably wouldn't stop until you legitimately threatened me to. ✱ bites back a hungry snarl˟ no. it
                                      is perfectly fine for you to demand such a thing, i'm just ..surprised; curious. would you be less irritated if i were to screw around with someone
                                      who was not related to you? certainly it would be just as improper- but would you be just as ..displeased? ✱ tenses, pupils dilating˟ do you
                                      smell that? jinsi ladha...almost ignorant of his anger; heavy exhale˟ it's almost disheartening how seriously you take some of the things i
                                      say. as much of an a*****e as i am, i would never do something like that. ✱ gently pulls him close; buries face in his neck˟ i'm sorry i like to
                                      mess with your underused emotions.
                                      how very kind of you. i could surely find some way to deal with it if she did, but it would make my life that much easier if you managed to not
                                      set her off. ✱ rolls eyes˟ yes. that is the last thing we need. unless, of course, whoever is being eaten is of no importance. that much we could
                                      surely let slide. ✱ huffs˟ i'm sure you would. depends on what you mean by "really bad." knowing mother, though, she probably has stories that
                                      encompass even the broadest definitions. ✱ smiles˟ at least i'm not a total jerk one hundred percent of the time. ✱ opens an eye to look at him;
                                      curious hum
                                      ˟ what does that say about me, then? for me to be so very attracted to you. ✱ shrugs˟ you would think so, right? and it's not even as
                                      though my mother was an earth dragon. so she had no real ties to the place. ✱ puffs out cheeks˟ i could try but i'm not very sure that trying is
                                      going to get me very far. but i'll tolerate it as long as possible and attempt to leave before i think of making a spectacle of myself in public and
                                      getting you arrested.

ooc: i am so done with uhari's personality right now i was done after the fourth line and i- / hurls myself off a cliff
                                      but i am kind of getting through that information on him yep. productive. except not at all

Dapper Gawker

User Image

____ ONE NIGHT `& ONE MORE TIME!
            ________⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
            ___________THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! ___ THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!
            ___________THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! ___ THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

_______❶. ....... _ ❷. home _ ❸. 'ow...just...ow...'
            __________❹. < /glares at > what are you stupid?_ ❺. aerodynamic by daft punk

_____sharp `&piercing ✄ workaholic tsundere¹ ⊹◞ solve? the mystery
            _______USER IS CURRENTLY : ONLINE _ mobile _ away _ offline

bookworm

......that is just messed up. kind of. ********. < /headdesk >
                  well that's a big fat "duh" right there. it's called common courtesy or whatever.
                  if you say so.... < /not really caring > yeah i guess. i don't really taste the stuff i make...
                  i know the other baker's stuff is pretty good. < /snorts > you work here a week and then
                  tell me that lifting heavy s**t, staring down delicious pastries and trying not to burn yourself
                  is "a little nice". < /scowl scowl scowl >

like that one chick from scooby doo who always gets kidnapped or messes up the traps they set.
                  hngrk! n-n-no i don't! take that back! D///<

toxic point

if it seriously was a virus, i would've thrown my computer at my idiot friends.
                  that or kicked 'em for infecting my only computer. s'not that bad. kind of....
                  i'm here... name's lex.

_____████████████████████████████████████████████
            ______IF THAT'S THE WORST YOU GOT__BETTER PUT YOUR FINGERS BACK TO THE KEYS _ _
            ▇▇▇▇▇ setting ⋞ all the words and feelings ⋟ for you free from me t o n i g h t
            xxxxxxi'll let them go, but i just know they never were really m i n e

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxand ONCE upon a TRUE love
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat was LONG, LONG ago
            xxxxxxxburning BRIGHT as F LAME that
            ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe would soon LET blow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnow i'm left all alone, xxxxxxxxx slowly watching you go
            ↘ karissa jones xxxxx ↘ moody
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and broken juliet she cried

xxxxxxand NEVER knowing ANYTHING but
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe FEAR and the PAIN
            xxxxxxxthinking OVER you AGAIN, like
            ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi had KNIFED my BRAIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxturn it all back around, xxxxxxxxx so i'd never had found
            ↘ sumaco dormsxxxxx ↘ none of your concern.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that cursed love was in my heart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxмσиsтєя of this ƒαιяץтαℓє l - little book ↭ worm вяσkєи juℓιєt ... is
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ON.line xxx OFF.line xxx DIS.connected xxx A.way

█ ████████ ████████ █ we made a vow -- 『 name 』
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnever caring what others would think
                                User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxso we hid as we loved,
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut gone when i had blinked ... ⇢ username

Honestly what is with these gamers? ;; If they're actually going to ask me to come over to
                                                          overlook their studies, the least they can do is just lower the volumes of these video games!
                                                          How does anyone expect to get anything done around here with the music blasting ll the
                                                          damn time?! ( // huffs and puffs ) whatever the sooner i can leave, the better. And they're all
                                                          distracted now, so better wait for them here until they're done with their gaming session.
                                                          ( // huffs and puffs while adjusting glasses ) Whatever, hello? Is there anyone online?!

ooc -
                          fare thee well, my romeo

█ ████████ ████████ █ we made a vow -- 『 tsundere 』
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnever caring what others would think
                                  User Image
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxso we hid as we loved,
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut gone when i had blinked ... ⇢ sharp `&piercing ✄ workaholic tsundere¹ ⊹◞ solve? the mystery

They know I'm gonna do something. Unfortunately it is a homework assignment this time, so
                                                            i really oughta leave them alone so they can get the gaming assignment over at least 8I
                                                            They know it well, but even so, if they were planning on playing a game for their assignment
                                                            they should at least have the coutesy to NOT CALL ME when they're busy 8I
                                                            Nah, just threatening with the thought is fine now ( // already broke seven when they thought
                                                            they can get away with it ) A bakery huh? They yummy? o uo ( // likes sweets )
                                                            Sounds alittle nice none the less.

Does it really sound that weak? >.>; I don't really mind it so much, but wow you act more like
                                                            a damsel than me 8I ( // not intentionally being mean )

ooc -
                            fare thee well, my romeo

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas