Welcome to Gaia! ::

im sorry about the lame event

we'll have one again later to make up for it 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Feline Lover

flying: es◞cape at ❜ night— birds² of a feather ( stay ) toge⇡her !
        █████████████████████████████████████helloonline

User Image

lemonYOU ARE THE NIGHT TIME FEARxxYOU ARE THE MORNING WHEN IT'S CLEAR
                                                              ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
                                                                    * ↘ you're my head &: my heart
                                                                HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement
                                                                      () ❛ ... those pizza things are delicious.

▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

❛&*.: ivan
                        my name is gio, not wing dude. : frown ) at least i remember your name! : doesn't actually know that many people it's not hard for him to remember )
                        yeah, i think i did. it hurt when i moved it and this kid whose basement i'm living in right now is the one that put a splint on it.
                        i crashed into a tree, flying through forests isn't my strong suit.
                        you don't know where i live. : raises eyebrow ) or do you? you can't track people on this can you?
                        uh, hey. what's up?

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD⇡ itzy S ⇡ chizo TRUMPETER ! ! ! super SONIC」 hero scouter agent 4thwallbreaker➤ fire dash

User Image------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-------------------------------Please tell us why
--------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?

----------------------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-----------------------------------------------Please tell us why
------------------------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-----------------------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?
------------------------------ivan ivanlymy roomtirednot your business!

---------------------------Gio

well i just forgot it for a second, that's all! (/ pout, crosses arms
                        you flew in a forest? (/ thinks about this aren't your wings, like, super duper huge?
                        so wouldn't flying in a forest be... stupid?
                        no, i dunno'. well, i could ask the agency to, but... i don't think people can tracked unless they have a facebook, so you're safe. i think.
                        oh, not much, got done with training and i'm tired and stuff. (/ sighs(dramatically), puffs out smoke dangit, it won't go away!
                        (/ more sighing ugh, i hate when this happens.

Lyrics to Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

yeah, yeah. i was just teasing anyway.
                        ... ... they're not... super duper huge, i mean they've gotta be able to lift me off the ground.
                        and i'm like, 6'2" so i need big wings. i haven't exactly measured them before but they're around 20ft together.
                        ksjag - i'm perfectly capable flying through the forest, thanks. ... ... it just gets harder when people are shooting at you so evading bullets and trees is quite a task. : small huff )
                        no you shouldn't i'm hiding ok good. i don't know that that is so i'm guessing i don't have one.
                        training? : raises eyebrow ) for what?
                        ... .. what was that?

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD⇡ itzy S ⇡ chizo TRUMPETER ! ! ! super SONIC」 hero scouter agent 4thwallbreaker➤ fire dash

------------------------------------------------------------You had to hide away

-----------------------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?

fine.
                        twenty foot wings flying in a cramp forest is still stupid. so there. (/ more pouting
                        wait, you're six feet?! man, you're tall dude! i'm only 4'6".
                        oh my god, people shot at you?! why would people do that?
                        wait... winged dude... people shooting at him... hiding in a basement... OH MY GOD, THIS IS A MAXIMUM RIDE BOOK ISN'T IT?!
                        well... i only read the first two, but still.
                        so... should i count to ten and try to find you? (/ innocent smile i don't either, but you have to be thirteen for that i think.
                        plus, the agency said i should have one anyway.
                        combat training for my job as a scout. it was hand to hand combat today with my friend... it... wasn't fun. i'm sore all over from her punching and kicking me everywhere.
                        ... ... ... (/ suddenly defensive what? so you can have wings and fly, but i can huff smoke and fire?

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

i'm good at flying, i'm not stupid. : huff )
                        : laughs ) oh man, you're a little shrimp, aren't you? how can somebody be so little?
                        i don't know, i really didn't bother to ask either. i had a few more important things to focus on.
                        ... ... a what? i'm not in a book, i'm a real person. : frowns ) i have no idea what you're talking about.
                        no. i don't know how old i am... seventeen maybe, somewhere around there.
                        ... mhm.. : nods as if he has any idea what he's talking about ) i see. you got beaten up then.
                        that's not what i meant, i've seen other people with animal dna, i've never seen someone breath fire.

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

sure you are~
                        hey, don't laugh! i'm twelve, they say i'm gonna' get big in a few years! (/ flails arms about
                        oh... sorry, guess that wizard girl was right after all.
                        you don't know how old you are? (/ cants head well, i dunno' my real age either, so i guess that's fair.
                        y-yeah... it wasn't fun and it still hurts a little.
                        oh... you need to get out more than dude, i've seen people do a lot weirder people than me and you.

(/ yawns meh... i'm really sleepy now, so i'm hitting the sack. night wing dude~

Mega Loiterer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
                                            ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░
                                            ________________________________________________

*₀₁ jakarta panic.________ *₀₂ booored.________ *₀₃ pfff - haha!

████████████████████████████████████████████ ____________*ONLINE
                                            ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  ░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░ ░░░ ░░░
                                                  xxxxxxxxxx

looks around* ... .... uuugh! this doesn't look right at aaaaall. whines*
                                                    first i can't find anything except junk and now i went the wrong way back by
                                                    internet explorer! who even uses that browser anymore?! NO ONE.
                                                    flops down -- crosses arms -- pouts* this was such a complete waste.
                                                    ... ... ... *looks towards running program -- freezes EEEK! CREEP.
                                                    you don't peek at ladies! even hopelessly lost ones! flails arms a bit*
                                                    ... .... ... *scrunches nose -- confused ... who just leaves a chat running anyway?
                                                    heeeeelloooooo? lazily swats at chat*

dontstealtrentetrois━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                __________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___________________ —— chatroom

x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _
                                            x xx x____________________________________________
                                            x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x x x x x i have no regrets, i'm guilty as charged
                                            ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░
            ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

「 b ` inary &codes ノh. hiding in ╰plain sight: — bl..eck dont in。fect (; a dancin___g pig**

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

better than you, at least.
                        you're still a shrimp. we'll see in a few years then, how tall you get.
                        ....? wizard girl... oh! you mean addy? she was nice i met her. : smile )
                        well, i know roughly how old i am, but i don't know my birthday or anything. no one bothered to give me one. : shrug )
                        it'll get better soon i bet. : nods )
                        yeah, when my wing heals, how about then.

night. a - and stop calling me that.

❛&*.: plain sight
                        : raises eyebrow ) are you lost? or looking for something?
                        internet explorer? : may or may not be using it because he's lame and doesn't know better ) ;;;
                        ah, well.. i'm here! : smile ) i'm gio, nice to meet you.

Mega Loiterer

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░ ░░░ ░░░
                                                  xxxxxxxxxx

a little bit of both, ya know how it is. flaps hand dismissively* you go
                                                    looking for some file in a strange part of ... town and bam! suddenly
                                                    you're taking lefts instead of rights around ancient browsers.
                                                    hayhay, gio -- *purses mouth gee-oh, gee? gigi. *nods to self -- clears throat
                                                    nice to meet'cha gigi, my friends would call me pani if i had any.
                                                    so what're you doing on this little new thing? a ... *scans face handsome fellow
                                                    like you should be out on the town, not hanging around nearly empty chats.

__________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___________________ —— gigi

x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _ ... _
                                            x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x x x x x i have no regrets, i'm guilty as charged

「 b ` inary &codes ノh. hiding in ╰plain sight: — bl..eck dont in。fect (; a dancin___g pig**

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image
_⊹ticking ↻clo*ck⋮ 》isolated.. ❶one× ★██│the lonely: ⇢clown ❜telepathy—
____▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
__♔┈ YOU MAKE ↻ME G×O ⊹INSANE
_—————————————————————————————————
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _______ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I HATE! ( ❛ MYSELF ⇣FOR ↪THAT ███████████
____「┊za ♔◞n_________ 「┊em ♔◞otion
________________「┊impos ♔◞sible.._________ 「┊ho ♔◞me
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I WISH! ( ❛ I ⇣COULD ↪DIE ███████████
_ YOU GIVE ↻ME S×O MUCH ⊹PAIN ┈♔
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _____ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
___........................................................................................................................................................
_____........................................................................................................................................................

___________███ ×CHAT ◞ROOM ❖
        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
        __▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ★ ; :
              at least i'm finally home away from people. ★ ; exasperated sigh, rubs temples and leans against table of computer : i hate going outside..
              hn? what is this? ★ ; taps screen : i didn't leave this up. i've never seen this before.
              .... well. is anyone here..? or what is this anyways? ★ ; stares at for a few moments before flashing fake smile :

ooc: ahhh hello there, all. just call me lena okay ; v ; "

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

❛&*.: ticking
                        aauugh, i'd rather go outside than be cooped up here : small frown ) what's wrong with outside?
                        yeah it does that, i guess. you're not the first.
                        i'm here. : smile ) i'm gio, nice to meet you.

❛&*.: pani
                        oh. i see. : nods; sort of understands ) so you were missing something and got lost trying to find it.
                        kjag - n - no, it's gio, like giovanni but shorter because i don't like giovanni. not gigi. ;;;
                        nice to meet you too, pani.
                        : small shrug ) nothing much else to do, my wing is kinda broken and i don't want to injure it more.
                        besides, i've got some uh, old friends that i'd rather not see right now that are looking for me, so i'm just keeping it low. : smile )
                        anyway, ah, how are you?

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _______ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _____ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
___........................................................................................................................................................
_____........................................................................................................................................................

___________███ ×GI ◞O ❖
        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
              ★ ; :
              ... ★ ; turns head away, slight frown : i like to stay inside. i don't like the people outside.
              i guess. did the same happen to you then?
              g-gio... nice to meet you. my name is zan.
              ★ ; blinks at for a few moments before tilting her head : you're not afraid of me..?

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

❛&*.: zan
                        hm, i guess people can be kind of unnerving. : thinks ) though i usually fly when i go outside, so ... i don't interact with people much ;;;
                        yeah, sort of. i might've opened it myself, i dunno, i don't use computers often.
                        either way, it opened without me knowing how so : small shrug ) it's fun though!
                        zan's an interesting name, i like it.
                        : raises eyebrow ) mmm.. no... should i be? you haven't done anything to me yet, so i can't find a reason to be.

❛&*.: pani
                        oh. i see. : nods; sort of understands ) so you were missing something and got lost trying to find it.
                        kjag - n - no, it's gio, like giovanni but shorter because i don't like giovanni. not gigi. ;;;
                        nice to meet you too, pani.
                        : small shrug ) nothing much else to do, my wing is kinda broken and i don't want to injure it more.
                        besides, i've got some uh, old friends that i'd rather not see right now that are looking for me, so i'm just keeping it low. : smile )
                        anyway, ah, how are you?

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image

___________███ ×GI ◞O ❖
              ★ ; :
              .. fly? ★ ; stares out for a moment, glances over his shoulder : now that i think about it, you have wings. is that your power then?
              oh, i see. you must have opened it up somehow or another. though, i don't know why this showed up.
              ★ ; smiles faintly : i suppose it is fun.
              you do? ... most people think it's sorta weird. ★ ; tugs hair slightly, turns head away to side : ...
              most people are. i'm just... surprised that you haven't sad anything mean to me as of yet.

Mega Loiterer

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░ ░░░ ░░░
                                                  xxxxxxxxxx
                                                    uh. yeah. sure. missing. that's the word, i was looking
                                                    for. you're such a sweetheart, gigi. *smiles
                                                    you don't like gigi? i'm really hurt. *clutches heart i put some thought
                                                    into that. *pouts
                                                    but fiiine. *huge sigh i guess if you don't like "gigi" it'd be rude to keep calling
                                                    you that, huh vanni?
                                                    brok - ... ... *squints at oh!oh you do have wings. huh, don't know how
                                                    i missed that. so how'd you injure them? accidentally hurt yourself while preening?
                                                    oh yeah, i know how that is. they're just all there and you've gotta just be all
                                                    "uh no." and skedaddle. *makes running motion with fingers
                                                    whelp, other than that uh ... missing thing, yeah, i'm going pretty well. *crosses legs
                                                    i mean, i had a nasty run-in with one of my "old friends", but what can ya' do right?

__________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___________________ —— vanni

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░ ░░░ ░░░
                                                  xxxxxxxxxx

heyhey gurl, what'chu up to? *waves
                                                    'sides from being a misanthropic agoraphobe, 'course.
                                                    ... ... wait now, you'e never seen your computer before or just the chat?
                                                    'cause, honey, i'm going to have to make some nasty amendments to my previous
                                                    teasing if it's the former. 'cause that's just sad and not the boo-hoo kind either.
                                                    well dear, this is what us modern day folk call a chatroom. *speaks sloooowly

and i'm obviously here, hun. though i bet you're just starting to wish i wasn't.

__________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___________________ —— lonely clown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff