we'll have one again later to make up for it 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Eternal Cutesmasher

ciaossuPASSERS-BY ON THE STREET &THE FLOATING CLOUDS
          xxx___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ iii!i ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ciaossu later love grim ➟▂ mysterious² ♛. ring⊹leader˟ ➚:V!VA` la。«「V!DA ▫▪? █ ⇡haunting ↖⋮memories
          __
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__
          cl!IT'S SO EASY ♝◟ ciaoAND YET SO DIFFICULT!
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          ciaossu F O R x I x C A N x M O V E x O N x A S x S O O N x A S x I x A C C E P T x R E A L I T Y
          ciaossu_I unable to believe itI ciaossu later!I not wanting to believe it I
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          ciaossu later ciaossuINSIDE YOUR MIND, AREN'T I? x YES, THIS IS THE SAD END OF MY FATE. x
          __
          ciao● ● ● ● x ● ● ● ● x ● ● ● ● x ● ● ● ●
          ciaossu later▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
          __
          ciao「AH, THAT THINGS WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE ━━ 」
          ciaossu laterxxxa h , xxx i s xxx a xxx s c a r y xxx t h o u g h t !
          made by ciaossu later for ciaossu later tyvmkthnxbai
          ciaossu__█ :◤cl!i go by grimsley!
          ciaossu__█ :★cl!in my tent, of course.
          ciaossu__█ :◣cl!love, huh? ... ...
          in other news holy s**t isn't that art just fabulous ////
          ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossuI QUIT. I'M NOT WAITING HERE FOR YOU ANYMORE.
          ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossuI QUIT. I'M NOT WAITING HERE FOR YOU ANYMORE.
          ciaossu!! ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪

↻˟ EFF : ECT?xxx xx.
                        hellxcielOTHERWISE, I REALLY WILL END UP BREAKING !
                        x███████████████████████████████

IDLY PLAYS WITH BANGS, AWAITING HER DESICION; JUMPS AT SUDDEN PROCLAMATION ▬ oh? have you
                            now? ... SMILES ▬ why, that is genius, miss effect! thank you ever so much for sparing me of a life behind bars!
                            really, i owe you my life. yes, i promise i will keep these hoodlums in check for you, miss magical girl super heroine.
                            effect? alright, i'll be sure to say that. NODS SERIOUSLY ▬ i'm sure people will let me go if i but mention your name!

occ: thankfully indeed, or he'd be in some jail now lol = u=

↻˟ KODA : IUSxxx xx.

yes, i suppose i am, although i can assure you i am nothing of the sort. SMALL SMILE ▬ it's better to just go along
                            with it, no? the imagination of children these days is a magical thing. we shouldn't discourage it. good evening, kodaius.
                            please, just grimsley. the sir is completely unnecessary. NODS HEAD IN RETURN ▬ well, that was rather exciting,
                            i suppose. but i've been well. i've been watching the new recruits be trained, and i'm rather proud of all they have accomplished
                            thus far! but enough about me ~ how are you, kodaius?

Versatile Ladykiller

x x mercilessxx fighter spirit po:SESSED && forever³ faithful__ __stitch__ ON:LINE x !
                      x
                      ████████████████████ x ████████████████████
                      x
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____I CANNOT STAND THE WAY YOU TH !NK
                        ___________what's more, i cannot stand the way you see me
                        ____`kodaius ) tab `working ) tab `... not exactly )
                        ______O P E N xx E Y E S xxx R E A L I Z E xx I xx A M xx N O T xx O F xx Y O U R xx M I N D

______I AM ..NOT NE OF YOU*
                        _____please && don't treat me xxkindly
                        ___▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        _______ you don't even² __know my truth...

spazzy spazzy stitchin' space here and- noxxxEFF : ECTxx
                      _______________________________________________________________H O WxxC O U L DxxY O UxxD A R ExxD E F I N ExxM Exx?

unfortunately it's true. i'm just a humble knight. nothing super about me, i'm afraid. shakes head oh
                            no, i didn't mean it like that. i just found it amusing that you would think i was a superhero. i'm more
                            of a neutral party, if anything at all. frowns how could anyone make fun of a hero like yourself? you
                            do good things all the time, i'm sure, so what reason is there to make fun of it? sighs, doesn't push
                            it
                            well if that's what they all do, then i suppose there's no reason for you to stray from that set path.
                            effect? well it's nice to meet you, too, miss.

spazzy spazzy stitchin' space here and- noxxxGRIM : SLEYxx
                      _______________________________________________________________H O WxxC O U L DxxY O UxxD A R ExxD E F I N ExxM Exx?

you certainly look the part, though that kind smile of yours gives it away. small nod yes, children
                            are our future, aren't they? it's best they keep that imagination of theirs at its peak. are certain just
                            grimsley is appropriate? quirks brow if that is what you wish, though it seems a bit rude in my eyes,
                            as we are hardly even acquaintances.. ahh, but whatever pleases you, i suppose. interested look new
                            recruits? might i ask what they are being train to do? i am .. decent, you could say. sore, tired, and
                            overworked; but the king has finally allowed me regularly scheduled breaks, so i can't complain.

Fandom Otaku

User Image
              CINDERELLA IS THE QUEEN OF A KINGDOM ; CINDERELLA GOT THE DREAM SHE WAS DREAMING ; I WANNA KNOW WHERE IS MY HAPPY END
              CINDERELLA GOT A PRINCE AND A KINGDOM ; CINDERELLA GOT THE DREAM SHE WAS DREAMING ; I WANNA KNOW IS MY FAIRY TALE

O - OTΛKU SPECΛL 4TH WΛLL PΛNTER! S - S O | M E T Λ
              x x x x x online x offline x away x disconnected

❶. . dynamic entry you may call me effect ~ ! superheroine of all things animated and written!
              ❷. oh. . .. flowers pop up i await a prince charming to sweep me off my feet ~

CINDERELLA ARE YOU REALLY THAT HAPPY? CINDERELLA ARE YOU REALLY THAT LUCKY? I WANNA KNOW IS YOUR LIFE LIKE YOUR DREAMED?
              CINDERELLA ARE YOU REALLY THAT HAPPY? CINDERELLA ARE YOU REALLY THAT LUCKY? I WANNA KNOW IS YOUR LIFE LIKE YOUR DREAMED?

you are quite welcome, grimsley! just don't do anything that's again the law again! . waggles finger at him
                                                                    i'm sure the will! no one messes with effect ~ !
                                                                    sp, aside from your now past villainous ways, how are you? o uo
                                                                    . is completely oblivious to the sudden change in tone and subject
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x ⇧⇧ (`❀ GRIMSLEY x x x
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x ⇧⇧ (` GRIMSLEY

uwah. . .! a knight?! like, like the ones in fairy tales?! * V* that's SO COOL! i've never met a knight before ~ ! <3
                                                                    a neutral party? oh, like yuki and natsu and some of the others are whenever there's a fight here! they always say they don't take sides. . .
                                                                    . huffs, angry puffs swarm around her rei does! she says i'm being stupidly naive! she only says that cause there aren't any heroes where she comes from!
                                                                    uh huh! so, how are you? no one with evil intents around, are there?
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x ⇧⇧ (`❀ KODIAUS x x x
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x ⇧⇧ (` KODIAUS

Eternal Cutesmasher

ciaossu later love grim ➟▂ mysterious² ♛. ring⊹leader˟ ➚:V!VA` la。«「V!DA ▫▪? █ ⇡haunting ↖⋮memories
          __
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          ciaossu F O R x I x C A N x M O V E x O N x A S x S O O N x A S x I x A C C E P T x R E A L I T Y
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          ciaossu later ciaossuINSIDE YOUR MIND, AREN'T I? x YES, THIS IS THE SAD END OF MY FATE. x
          __
          __

↻˟ EFF : ECT?xxx xx.

yes ma'am, miss effect. i sure have learned my lesson! LOOKING DOWN AT HER, SOFT SMILE ▬ yes, i
                            can tell that no one would mess with you! i am doing quite well this evening, thank you. just preparing for my next
                            show! and how are you? busy i'm sure, what with all your super hero antics!

↻˟ KODA : IUSxxx xx.

huh? TOUCHES FACE LIGHTLY, THEN NODS IN COMPREHENSION ▬ yes, you are right! too bad i don't play
                            the part of villain in our little show, no? yes, of course. it is thanks to children that my trade is even worthwhile anymore.
                            the grown ups don't really see what's so great about the circus, but to the children, it's another new and exciting world!
                            that's why i live to serve ~ yes, of course it is. i don't want to seem old! IGNORES THE FACT THAT HE IS REALLY OLD ▬
                            well then, we will just have to become acquainted, now won't we? oh, a plenty of things. some acrobats, others clowns,
                            even others liontamers... ah. now it would be appropriate to mention that i am part of a performing troupe, not some
                            random group of multi-talented people. SMILES ▬ the king? you serve royalty? i apologize for my insolence! i should
                            be the one calling you sir then! DIPS HEAD RESPECTFULLY ▬

Versatile Ladykiller

x x mercilessxx fighter spirit po:SESSED && forever³ faithful__ __stitch__ ON:LINE x !
                      x
                      ████████████████████ x ████████████████████
                      x
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____I CANNOT STAND THE WAY YOU TH !NK
                        ___________what's more, i cannot stand the way you see me
                        ____`kodaius ) tab `working ) tab `... not exactly )
                        ______O P E N xx E Y E S xxx R E A L I Z E xx I xx A M xx N O T xx O F xx Y O U R xx M I N D

______I AM ..NOT NE OF YOU*
                        _____please && don't treat me xxkindly
                        ___▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        _______ you don't even² __know my truth...

spazzy spazzy stitchin' space here and- noxxxEFF : ECTxx

yes, a knight. chuckles fairy tales? well, yes, you could surely compare me to one of them. though
                            i am most certainly not as perfect as the ones you read about in stories, young miss. never before?
                            well i'm glad i got to be your first. some of the others can be a bit violent and rude around others.
                            not that you couldn't handle them, but i wouldn't want your first impression of us to be a bad one. ~
                            nods affirmative that is correct. i much rather prefer to just let things play out. the only reason i
                            fight for my kingdom is because it is my job. waves it off you shouldn't let people like that get to you.
                            she must just be jealous of your supernatural abilities and all the good you bring with them, right? i'm
                            exceptionally tired, to be honest. but i am lucky to have been allowed this one break at all, so i cannot
                            complain. evil? ... .... not that i know of. the king can be a bit of a pain, though i don't think he's really
                            evil..

spazzy spazzy stitchin' space here and- noxxxGRIM : SLEYxx

you'd make a great villain, i'm sure. though your current role is probably much more important.
                            adults just don't have the ability to see that your show is amazing. they've seen too much of the real
                            world and have their ideals broken down already. something as simple as a creative performance- no
                            matter how much effort is put into it and how beautiful the result, some people just fail to find interest
                            in things like that. makes a face i don't think addressing you as sir means you're old. it's simply a
                            common courtesy where i'm from, is all. surely that won't be all that difficult to accomplish. i'm usually
                            not that hard to get along with. ahh, those seem like such fun and free spirited roles. i wish my job was
                            fun- like it used to be when i first started. closes eyes, sighs now it just feels like punishment.. i am
                            the head mercenary of the king's main group of knights. your apologies are not required. though i may
                            serve under the king and his son, i am deserving of no special treatment. smiles though i am honored
                            you seem to think so.

Eternal Cutesmasher

__
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          __
          __

↻˟ CHAT : ROOMxxx xx.

actually, i must retire for the night now. it's getting pretty late around these parts and, like they say, the early bird
                            catches the worm! perhaps i'll hold onto this strange thing for a while longer.. SMALL WAVE ▬ anyway,
                            good night all! i hope to meet you and speak to you more!

Fandom Otaku

User Image
                      「* x SHINIGAMI☇ MESS.enger | « « «° e - epIC!FLail the BOOKWORMS grounder
                      x▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                      x x x x x online x offline x away x disconnected

IT'S THE TERROR OF KNOWING WHAT THIS WORLD IS ABOUT WATCHING SOME GOOD FRIENDS
                      SCREAMING LET ME OUT TOMORROW GETS ME HIGHER PRESSURE ON PEOPLE - PEOPLE ON STREETS

┏━━━━━━━━━

x x x x ▉▉▉° shinigami alex miller, thank you. just alex will do.
                                                x x x x ▉▉▉° wry smile none for me at the moment, i'm afraid.

INSANITY LAUGHS UNDER PRESSURE WE'RE CRACKING INSANITY LAUGHS UNDER PRESSURE WE'RE CRACKING
                      CAN'T WE GIVE OURSELVES ONE MORE CHANCE? CAN'T WE GIVE OURSELVES ONE MORE CHANCE?

x x x x NAME - - - x x x x
                                                    x x x x x x x x x x WHY CAN'T WE GIVE LOVE THAT ONE MORE CHANCE?
                                                    user has signed on

sighs, rubs neck where there's a crick and stretches
                                                    Ah, it's nice to be back in Tokyo, even if it's only for a couple days.
                                                    . . .Course, considering where I am, I doubt I'll be in for a relaxing day. small chuckle Oh, well, at least it's entertaining.
                                                    Huh. . .I don't remember this chat room being on my computer. . . blinks Huh, Maya was here. Ah, I hope she didn't scare anyone here. . .she can be pretty overpowering. . .
                                                    Well, as long as this thing doesn't wreck my comp, I guess I can use it when I have the time. Anyone here?

x ━━━━━━━━━┛

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES
      xxx ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      xxxxxxTHEY TOOK FOR GRANTED YOUR SOUL
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( AND IT'S OURS NOW TO STEAL !! )

* Aaron Pyke
                                                                  * Hah! That's a good one.
                                                                  * w - wolf ◣ in; sheep's | clothing )) spawn:: of ◞⇣ satan▐ theif &. l.iar ◢

( chatroom
                          small sigh; rests head in hand ) why must every place question my need for so many burgers? i'm paying for them, that's
                          all that should matter. but i think i should have enough once all the orders get finished. taps chin ) now just to think of an
                          efficient way to get it all there ... qlances at computer ) oh! is this thing still on? soft chuckle ) whoops.

well, i've been meaning to get back on, anyway. hums ) is anyone online?

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
        spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
        ___-----------------
        spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

____s. hout❞ confessions« from the ↱greatest heights__
        ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

______spazzletins______ WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR xxx ALL MY FEARS
        _______________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

______stitched☯❛ dark caverns ◜⊹jewels dripping-² blood✬ dragon's ♈wisdom´

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s
        __breath█▌: uharibifu ajabu ____█▌: rather tired, actually
        __breath█▌: i've always wondered about that "love" thing people fuss about.

xx▒▒▒xx cosmiclove
                            xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

grmblgrmbl.. stupid humans interrupting my nap. and all for what? treasure? tch, they should know better than to explore these caverns
                            for such things. ✱ digs a bloody claw into a carcass˟ ..hn, and they've gotten blood all over the ground. it's a waste, really ... especially
                            since hers smells so good. type o, i believe? ✱ lips twist into a smirk˟ ahh, the poor girl. those friends of hers must have dragged her down
                            here- the poor thing looked scared to death even before she saw me. oh well, waste not want not. ~ ✱ begins to strip bones of their flesh˟
                            hnn? it looks like this thing is on again. well, i could always use some entertainment. is anybody there?

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES

* Aaron Pyke

( lost cause
                          amused smirk ) hah, you think? you should hear some of the other things i've been called. mock surprise ) really? already?
                          usually i have to try harder to get that reaction. holds up finger ) but i'll have you know the food isn't for me. i'm getting it
                          for a, ah, friend. small smile ) just from the one place or in total? quite a few, either way. they should be happy for the
                          business, really. blinks ) well, that's a very cheery way to look at it. i suppose you're right, though.

( uharibifu
                          blinks; slow grin ) uharibifu! just the man i was looking for. i have the food. or, well, i nearly have all of it. shrugs ) some of
                          the places are being slower than i anticipated, but nevertheless, i will have it ready soon. i just need to know where you
                          live. tilts head ) it shouldn't take me long to get there once i know where it is i'm going.

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
        spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
        ___-----------------
        spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s

xx▒▒▒xx aaron
                            xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

blank stare, silent a moment˟ .. .... ... oh! you, aaron, it's you. ~ i apologize, but my memory isn't what it used to be. actually, i've
                            always had a poor memory, but that's besides the point! you actually went through with what you said you'd do? that's ..commendable
                            if not rather strange. ✱ closes eyes, smirks˟ ahh, but who am i to complain? i'm getting food without having to work for it. ~ i live a
                            few miles south of a small town called mwokozi. you can ask anyone there for exact directions, i'm sure just about all of them know
                            where i reside and how to get here. ✱ tail sways, seems excited˟ it's been ages since i've had company. though you're just coming for
                            observations, aren't you?

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( lost cause
                          amused smirk ) hah, you think? you should hear some of the other things i've been called. mock surprise ) really? already?
                          usually i have to try harder to get that reaction. holds up finger ) but i'll have you know the food isn't for me. i'm getting it
                          for a, ah, friend. small smile ) just from the one place or in total? quite a few, either way. they should be happy for the
                          business, really. blinks ) well, that's a very cheery way to look at it. i suppose you're right, though.

( uharibifu
                          you scared me for a moment. i'm usually a little more memorable than that. laughs ) it hasn't been that long since we last
                          talked, has it? ah, i understand. well, i'll just hope you don't forget me again by the time i get there, hm? crosses arms )
                          strange? well, i like to think that i'm a man of my word. hums; nods ) mwokozi, huh? somehow i doubt that's anywhere around here.
                          still, it shouldn't be too hard to find. i will make my way there as soon as i have all the food situated for the trip. small smile )
                          i have to say, i'm rather looking forward to it. it should end up being quite the adventure. slow nod ) the chance to meet a
                          being like yourself is rare. but i should hope that i would be good company while i'm there. small smirk ) talking with you is
                          far from un-enjoyable.

Versatile Ladykiller

___-----------------

xx▒▒▒xx aaron
                            xx-----------------

ah, my apologies. but i certainly wouldn't forget you completely, my mind's just not what you'd call a steel trap when it comes to
                            remembering names and faces. ✱ sighs˟ it hasn't? well, time is hard to keep track of when i don't have a sun or moon to watch. i
                            promise i won't forget who you are upon your arrival. i mean, it'd be pretty bad if i completely blanked out when you showed up with
                            an abundance of food. ahh, but i have a feeling you'd remind me before i decided to eat you instead of all those "hamburgers" you'd
                            have with you. ✱ hums˟ strange that you're so determined to keep your word, actually. but i'm not complaining, not at all. ✱ chuckles
                            lightly
                            ˟ no, it's probably nowhere near you. while it's not a remote area, it isn't very popular with tourists and the like. i am curious,
                            though, as to how you figure you're going to bring all of that food with you. surely it would be difficult? ✱ close-eyed smile˟ i'm glad
                            to hear that you're looking forward to meeting me in person. whether it's out of pure curiosity or anything otherwise unmentioned, it'll
                            be an interesting encounter nonetheless. ✱ smile thins˟ well then let's hope that spending time with me is just as entertaining for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff